The cast of Friends in talks for a reunion (Picture: NBC)
A Friends reboot is officially back on the table with cast members Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Courteney Cox, David Schwimmer, Matt LeBlanc and Matthew Perry.
According to reports, the creators and stars of the hit comedy are in talks to reunite on HBO Max.
Yep, Christmas has well and truly come early!
Talks are currently underway for an unscripted reunion special, an insider told The Hollywood Reporter however, lets not all get carried away just yet.
The publication also made it clear that a deal is far from done and agreements with cast and creatives still need to be hammered out.
After breaking the internet by uploading a picture of herself and her co-stars back together, Jennifer got us all excited again when she told Ellen DeGeneres that the crew is working on something.
While it seemed to be a joke at first and Jennifer completely ruled out a full reboot, she later admitted that on the shows 25th anniversary, there might be something in the making.
Jennifer said: We would love for there to be something, but we dont know what that something is. So were just trying.
Were working on something, she then teased.
However, in September, Friends co-creator and executive producer Marta Kauffman ruled out any chance of a reunion or reboot entirely.
We will not be doing a reunion show, we will not be doing a reboot, Kauffman said.
The show was about that time in life when friends are your family. On the subject of a reboot, Kauffman added: Its not going to beat what we did.
Looks like she might have changed her mind though
Metro.co.uk has contacted Warner Bros and HBO for comment.
Friends is available to stream on Netflix in the UK.
If you've got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us email@example.com, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page - we'd love to hear from you.
MORE: Jennifer Aniston dubs Friends the gift of a lifetime in epic Peoples Choice Awards Icon acceptance speech
MORE: Jennifer Aniston shares ultimate Friends throwback to wish stylist happy birthday
- Editorial: Getting historical on YouTube - News - The Review - The-review - July 12th, 2020
- ISI admission test 2020 postponed again - Times of India - July 12th, 2020
- H.266 is coming and your video files will be half the size they are with H.265/HEVC - DIYphotography - July 12th, 2020
- This Brand Is Turning Art Exhibition Posters into Graphic Tees - Gear Patrol - July 12th, 2020
- August Alsina shares cryptic message after Jada Pinkett Smith confirms romance during split from husband Will - The Sun - July 12th, 2020
- The rise of Thirst Trap culture among Gen Z Indian women - ETtech.com - July 12th, 2020
- With No End in Sight to the Coronavirus, Some Teachers Are Retiring Rather Than Going Back to School - TIME - July 12th, 2020
- Moyra Davey and Kate Zambreno on Writing As If You Were Dead - frieze.com - July 12th, 2020
- What Makes A YouTube Video Hit The Trending Tab? This Data Scientist Broke Down Every Single Video That Trended In 2019. - Tubefilter - July 12th, 2020
- People In Melb's Locked Towers Are Sharing Their Situation On TikTok - Pedestrian TV - July 10th, 2020
- Employer Use of Contact Tracing Apps: The Good, the Bad, and the Regulatory - JD Supra - July 10th, 2020
- Exclusive: Lachy Wiggle and James Harkness Dish On The Wiggles World - Moms - July 10th, 2020
- Photos of runaway couple a distraction: High Court - The Tribune India - June 21st, 2020
- Effectiveness of RCMP body cameras will depend on clear goals, policies, say experts - Nunatsiaq News - June 21st, 2020
- From paying tribute to speaking her mind, here is what Kangana Ranaut was upto this week - Republic World - Republic World - June 21st, 2020
- Talks alone will resolve LAC stand-off: MEA - The Tribune India - June 9th, 2020
- Visions for the Next School Year - Education Week - June 9th, 2020
- I hated remote teaching during the Covid-19 lockdown. It should never replace the classroom - The Guardian - June 9th, 2020
- What's it all about? Online learning terms explained - The Irish Times - June 9th, 2020
- Learning in times of crisis - Daily Pioneer - June 9th, 2020
- What Is PEXA And Why Are The Students Of Manipal Institution Of Technology Protesting Against It? - ED Times - June 9th, 2020
- Every single life is a precious one - Gulf Today - June 9th, 2020
- The best NAS drive in 2020: store ALL your images, and access them from anywhere - Digital Camera World - June 9th, 2020
- Technical Glitches and Lawsuit Dampen Experiment With Remote AP Tests - Education Week - May 25th, 2020
- Amazon Video: Will There Be A Season 2 Of 'Upload'? - TV Shows Ace - May 25th, 2020
- Tips On Successfully Surviving The National Visa Center Process - caribbeannationalweekly.com - May 25th, 2020
- #SendingLove in the world's largest user-generated outdoor campaign - AdNews - May 25th, 2020
- Coronavirus impact: Swiggy starts home delivery of liquor in Jharkhand, Zomato to follow suit - Business Today - May 25th, 2020
- Nick Cordero fighting 'new lung infection' amid coronavirus battle, wife reveals - The Union Journal - May 25th, 2020
- Have The Royals Found Another Rule 5 Gem? - The Union Journal - May 25th, 2020
- HSE will be guided by NPHET advice on 2m rule - Reid - RTE.ie - May 25th, 2020
- A Guide to TikTok Best Practice in 2020 - The Future of Things - May 25th, 2020
- Britains Got Talents biggest child stars from Connie Talbot to George Sampson where are they now? - The Sun - May 25th, 2020
- Churches Grapple With Whether To Suspend Worship Services - WUWF - March 16th, 2020
- 8 Big Takeaways From Donald Glovers Surprise Collection of New Music - Complex - March 16th, 2020
- 'InfoWars' Host Alex Jones Arrested for DWI in Texas - The Union Journal - March 16th, 2020
- View: The morbid dance of coronavirus is holding up a mirror to who we really are - Economic Times - March 16th, 2020
- The workers Compensation Fund software is failing the people of South Africa - Daily Maverick - March 16th, 2020
- MCU: 10 Characters We Want To See In The Falcon And The Winter Soldier - Screen Rant - March 16th, 2020
- Guides are already up for some of Ori and the Will of the Wisps' hardest achievements - TrueAchievements - March 12th, 2020
- Trump To Address Nation On Coronavirus Pandemic - The Union Journal - March 12th, 2020
- Coronavirus vs. the Mass Surveillance State: Which Poses the Greater Threat? - CounterPunch - March 12th, 2020
- Bitcoin, Monero and Zcash Will Still Be Used in the Year 2414 According to Netflix's Altered Carbon - Bitcoin News - March 6th, 2020
- Britney Spears Posts Cryptic Message About 'Mind Games' A Day After Getting Loved Up With Sam Asghari! - The Union Journal - March 6th, 2020
- How to Use LinkedIn: Must-Have Tips for Professional Success - G2 - March 6th, 2020
- Man fills bathtub and toilet with Orbeez, pranking himself - The A.V. Club - March 6th, 2020
- Hollyoaks' Stephanie Davis hospitalised with chest infection - digitalspy.com - March 6th, 2020
- Is there a Reason to use Promotion Tools on Apple Music? - The African Exponent - March 6th, 2020
- Lauren And Cameron Of 'Love Is Blind' Talk Representation In The White World Of Dating Shows - The Union Journal - March 6th, 2020
- The 7 types of electronic music producer: which are you? - MusicRadar - March 6th, 2020
- UK Home and Away Spoilers - Alf Proposes to Martha! - Back to the Bay - March 6th, 2020
- What to do in Toronto this week: February 24-March 1 - NOW Magazine - February 24th, 2020
- Behold, the Fine Art of the Lesbian Thirst Trap - NewNowNext - February 24th, 2020
- How beauty is being used to fight back against facial recognition and CCTV - Dazed - February 24th, 2020
- How To Get Millions To Watch Your Short Film On Third-Party Youtube Channels - Cartoon Brew - February 12th, 2020
- SA historian to help plan SU's 150th anniversary celebration - The Daily Orange - February 12th, 2020
- Riverdale Season 4 Episode 13 Review - Chapter 70: The Ides of March - Den of Geek US - February 12th, 2020
- Google Maps gets a makeover for its 15th birthday - SlashGear - February 12th, 2020
- JackSepticEye reveals how controversy has affected PewDiePie - Dexerto - February 12th, 2020
- 8 Ways to Drive More Calls & Better Call Quality with Paid Search - Search Engine Journal - January 31st, 2020
- What is Slack and how does it work? Plus plenty of Slack tips and tricks - Pocket-lint - January 31st, 2020
- 5 ways to be a bit safer this Data Privacy Day - Naked Security - January 31st, 2020
- Byte Proves That Vine Is Inherently Superior to TikTok - VICE - January 31st, 2020
- Catching up with SpecmenceCBJ, YouTubes foremost Columbus Blue Jackets archivist - The Cannon - January 31st, 2020
- Niladri Dutta: Enhancing Deep Learning Innovation With Knowledge-Based Decisioning - Analytics Insight - January 31st, 2020
- MLBTR Poll: How Good Are The Reds? - The Union Journal - January 30th, 2020
- Four Ways To Prepare Yourself For Real Estate Investing Success In 2020 - Forbes - January 5th, 2020
- Dr. Pimple Popper Just Popped A Monster Inflamed Cyst In The Ultimate Popaholic Challenge Youtube Video - Women's Health - January 5th, 2020
- Behind the scenes in the Getty photo archives with 'Unseen' - Los Angeles Times - January 5th, 2020
- CES 2020 tips and tricks: Your guide to techs biggest trade show - VentureBeat - January 5th, 2020
- How William Gibson Keeps His Science Fiction Real - The New Yorker - December 18th, 2019
- PewDiePie Quits Twitter After Confirming YouTube Hiatus - We Got This Covered - December 18th, 2019
- Everipedia Gives Back to Children by Partnering with GIVE Nation - GlobeNewswire - December 18th, 2019
- Heavy freight: Why drop-in pitches can't be moved interstate - Sydney Morning Herald - December 18th, 2019
- Amazfit GTR is the Best First Smartwatch for Watch lovers - International Business Times - December 18th, 2019
- Jigs and fixtures by Xometry - 3DPMN - December 18th, 2019
- Do We Have Minds of Our Own? - The New Yorker - December 11th, 2019
- What Are The Best Anonymous Bitcoin Casinos? - Coin Clarity - December 11th, 2019
- The 'artificial' eye of the artist - The Drum - November 27th, 2019
- Heres What to See, Watch, and Stream This Thanksgiving - Vulture - November 27th, 2019