Leadership really cares
Employee(Current Employee) Arlington, VA January 17, 2018
Most people would say that a company is only as good as the people it hires. Well, that is true but it has to start with leadership. AM has what every company needs; excellent leadership who really care about their employees. It's almost as if leadership sends down a blessing by their care and in turn they receive praises such as this from their employees. It's less about the money and more about the needs of the people; the way every company should be run.
Leadership that really cares about their employees.
None that I can think of.
Last Company You'll Want To Work For
Program Manager(Current Employee) Raleigh, NC January 23, 2018
I transitioned from the Department of Homeland Security USCIS to work for Applied Memetics LLC. AM have not only proved to be a competition with the federal government, but has also shown to provide better lifestyle. The culture and work ethic of AM has not only gave me confidence as my last company to work for, but also the assurance of upward mobility and career progression.
Workload is forecast ahead and provide ample time to prepare and execute, Management is supportive and provides guidance and assistance when needed, Communication is beyond reproach as from the top down is an open door policy, Benefits are phenomenal and competitive, Moral is very high as each individual motivates one another daily, Cross training in other departments is feasible upon interest, Work/ Life Balance is essential as management encourage time off and family time
Honestly cannot provide any
Great and supportive environment to work
Managing Director(Current Employee) Washington, DC October 26, 2017
The culture is one of open collaboration where team members are encouraged to think and act innovatively and independently to achieve the objective. The management provide the necessary support and tools to get the job done and are open to suggestions on how to improve processes. Even though some of the team are remotely located, communication between teams works well and it has been easy to build rapport with them even without having met them! The company is supportive of training and personal development goals and opportunities.
great benefits and atmosphere to work in
None that I can think of
Excellent Company with a great future
Application Developer(Current Employee) Remote October 22, 2017
Applied Memetics is an excellent company with a great future. Many companies do government IT consulting and contracting. Very few companies actually see its consultants as the core part of the company. Most of the team members at A.M. work remote, so the company goes the extra mile to get you involved with the team. When you join A.M. in a non-manager capacity, you will discover that your non-manager status doesn't matter. You'll show up in the newsletter, you'll get opportunities for free baseball game tickets, you'll be invited to join management meetings off the bat. The workplace culture fosters innovation and has an entrepreneurial spirit. Excellent experience so far!
Remote work and Many opportunities to make a difference.
Great Place to work
Junior Systems Engineer(Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO October 19, 2017
The job placement was perfect for my skill sets, the employees are very quick to respond to any questions. They knew exactly how to prepare me for the onboarding process for the company I was going to work for. The job description was on point and very detailed.
benefits, compensation, skill advancement
Great team work, and management.
IT Analyst Security management division(Current Employee) Manchester, NH May 3, 2017
During the one year I have been working with Applied Memetics I have really enjoyed the team work, and not being micromanaged while I work. I have been able to learn the job role and now helping new hires learn the job role also. Training the new team mates has also pushed me to learn more about the role myself so that I can pass this knowledge off to them.
Being able to work from home when needed makes family life a lot easier.
The healthcare for my family was a little high.
Great company! Love my job!
Systems Engineer, Junior(Current Employee) Lincoln, NE April 27, 2017
There aren't too many companies these days that truly care about their employees. Applied Memetics is a small company with a big heart. They are fiscally responsible so you know you have a job tomorrow and they are concerned about the welfare of their employees and that you truly love your job. Never had an issue contacting the home office and getting answers. They are responsive and truly care you are taken care of the best they can. One thing I appreciate is they have good integrity. They say what they mean and mean what they say. Very good place to work even if you are remote. They make you feel you are in the same office.
Excellent communication. They care about their employees
None. This is a good company.
Great company to work for as remote employee
Senior Software Engineer(Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN April 26, 2017
Committed group of co-workers, and managers. I've been employed as Software Engineer for more than a year now serving VA CRISP project. I love the challenge, and am honored to serve our veterans wherever possible. Living in Minneapolis, MN., I work both remotely, and onsite Minneapolis VAMC, which provides me a very flexible working environment. I've already been promoted to senior level engineer, and demonstrates room for professional growth and promotions. Employees are provided great benefits, and I highly recommend Applied Memetics to motivated, self-starting individuals.
I save time, gas, and money not having to commute each/every working day to onsite facility.
Room to grow in sophisticated telework environment
Producer(Current Employee) Austin, TX April 13, 2017
Well-developed virtual office/telework environment enables you to set your own own goals and figure out how to meet them, without micro-management or bureaucratic obstacles. Access to the most current technology and tools, as well as the training required to get to the next level. Interesting work assignments that deal with significant contemporary issues.
Work with other people who know how to telework effectively and manage time well
If you prefer social setting of a traditional office desk or cubicle, telework/virtual office environment of AM may not be for you.
Great Company with Unlimited Upside
Security Analyst(Current Employee) Washington City, DC April 24, 2017
I've been with Applied Memetics going on 2 years and I have been enjoying my excursion so far. My colleagues here are talented and professional and the staff here are extremely knowledgeable and supportive of our future endeavors to enhance our careers!
Full benefits, outings, career focused and trustworthy
Dynamic start-up with great opportunities for advancement
Manager(Current Employee) Arlington, VA July 15, 2015
AM boasts a small business culture, flat management, and a focus on employee engagement and advancement. Team members are expected to contribute and expand their horizons, and most of all deliver superior services and capabilities to a diverse customer base across the government and commercial space.
Family-friendly, flexible hours. Great benefits.
Junior system engineer(Current Employee) Fresno, CA April 28, 2017
Love this va contact. Serving again. ..what I do matters. Quiets to never have gave to face meetings. Boss on the ready coast while I'm on the west coast.
No micro management. I matter. Flexible hours and work location.
No family package health care.
Great Place To Work
System Administrator, Expert Level I(Current Employee) Louisville, KY October 31, 2016
Great small company to work for, that provides as great work and life balance. Management has an open door policy. Room for growth in both career and life.
Cares about employees
With this being a small company, benefits are a little slim compared to larger companies.
Security Engineer III
Security Engineer III(Current Employee) Hines, IL October 28, 2016
This is a great company to work for! They show concern for their employee's needs and development. Easy to talk to and to work with. Always available when I need help or support.
Good benefits and compensation.
Newer company that is still growing and forming solid patterns.
Nice company with a small company feel
Application Developer(Current Employee) Austin, TX October 31, 2016
I've only worked at this company for a few months, but i've been so impressed with the professionalism of my coworkers. It has a flat-management style which is great for collaboration. They use the latest in open source, which is another big plus.
Unique Company With A Strategic Vision
Digital Analyst(Current Employee) Washington, D.C. July 15, 2015
There is a lot of camaraderie between employees, even across different client accounts. The entire team stays busy - no one has only one job. The work-life balance, however, is great, and the advantage is that everyone has multiple opportunities to engage in diverse, interesting projects to which they may not have been exposed at a more traditional "sit-in-front-of-a-computer-and-only-do-one-thing" job.
Self-starters will quickly advance; hard work and measurable results are rewarded.
Supportive management, good benefits, exposure to interesting projects
Difficult to "move up" in the traditional sense, as titles are not as important as project results
Read more here:
- How to Build Narrative Power and Co-Create a Just Future - Resilience - January 30th, 2021
- Understanding Memetics - SCP Foundation - July 27th, 2020
- Memetics - Dr Susan Blackmore - July 27th, 2020
- Meme - Wikipedia - July 12th, 2020
- Memetics | Psychology Wiki | Fandom - July 12th, 2020
- Working at AM LLC: Employee Reviews | Indeed.com - May 19th, 2020
- Army Of Contact-Tracing Workers Being Recruited To Help Combat Coronavirus Pandemic - CBS San Francisco - May 19th, 2020
- Italy under the coronavirus attack: the return of the Plague Spreaders - Resilience - February 24th, 2020
- Looking forward to being with my great friends in India: US President Donald Trump - Deccan Herald - February 24th, 2020
- Snow Crash TV Series Adaptation is Coming to HBO Max - Epicstream - December 21st, 2019
- 'Snow Crash' TV Series in the Works at HBO Max - /FILM - December 21st, 2019
- Book That Inspired Facebooks Chief VR Researcher And Coined Metaverse To Get HBO Series - UploadVR - December 21st, 2019
- The Hi-Tech Traditionalist: From Samizdat To Memetics What Is Similar And What Is Different Between Soviet And American Dissidents - Tsarizm - November 14th, 2019
- Just Following Orders? Why Extremism is a Choice - Clarion Project - October 22nd, 2019
- Internal Memes: Parasites and Predators of the Mind - Psychology Today - October 1st, 2019
- Dual inheritance theory - Wikipedia - February 14th, 2019
- Viral marketing - Wikipedia - January 28th, 2019
- Disinfect Your Mind: Defend Yourself with Memetics Against ... - January 20th, 2019
- MeMetics - Your Trusted Online News and How-to Site - December 23rd, 2018
- How Ford Ensures Drive comfort in the 2018 ... - memetics.com - December 23rd, 2018
- Best Search Engines To Use | MeMetics - August 7th, 2018
- Memetics and Infohazards Division Orientation - SCP Foundation - July 3rd, 2018
- Philosophy of Religion Religion and Memetics - July 3rd, 2018
- Indicators Of Sight Loss | MeMetics - May 1st, 2018
- What is a Meme? | The Daily Meme - March 24th, 2018
- What is Net-Centric Warfare? | Daniel K. Buntovnik - February 13th, 2018
- Memes, memes everywhere | SunStar - Sun.Star - August 25th, 2017
- The matter with memes - The GUIDON - August 25th, 2017
- Best price on combivent inhaler - Proventil and combivent - Filipino Express - August 21st, 2017
- Cialis super active plus canada - Cialis super active plus online - Filipino Express - August 21st, 2017
- Skin care specialist school - Does cialis require a prescription in usa - Bournville Village - August 16th, 2017
- On Memetics - August 14th, 2017
- Alt-Right? No, the Far Right. - Patheos (blog) - August 13th, 2017
- Female viagra pills name - Buy female viagra online cheap - Bournville Village - August 9th, 2017
- Red viagra - Viagra and red bull safe - Bournville Village - August 6th, 2017
- The Most Influential Memes on the Internet - Fox Weekly - July 29th, 2017
- The Pro-Trump Media Is Full Of Offensive Memes And Trolls, But Is It A Hate Group? - BuzzFeed News - July 26th, 2017
- Is cipro a form of penicillin - Cipro company registration form - The Village Reporter and the Hometown Huddle - July 16th, 2017
- Female viagra lotion - What is female viagra called - The Village Reporter and the Hometown Huddle - July 15th, 2017
- The Meme-ing of life - MessAge Media: Our Columnists - Aitkin Independent Age - July 15th, 2017
- Internet Memes Are Changing The Way We Communicate IRL - HuffPost UK - July 14th, 2017
- The Meme-ing of Life - Aitkin Independent Age - July 6th, 2017
- Memefacturing dissent! Breaking down the 'science' of memes in India - Mid-Day - July 1st, 2017
- Homemade cures for erectile dysfunction - Queens Tribune - June 26th, 2017
- Meme-Gene Coevolution - Susan Blackmore - June 7th, 2017
- Editorial: Circumspect, respect - Sun.Star - June 6th, 2017
- Memes could be the key to predicting the future - Digit - April 8th, 2017
- On Memetics and the Transfer of Cultural Information - Paste Magazine - March 3rd, 2017
- Memetics | Prometheism.net - Part 3 - March 2nd, 2017
- Memetics | Prometheism.net - Part 2 - March 2nd, 2017
- Do Daniel C. Dennett's memes deserve to survive? - Spectator.co.uk - March 2nd, 2017
- The Meme Culture of America is Taking Over - TrendinTech - February 28th, 2017
- Memetics | Psychology Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia - February 25th, 2017
- Row erupts as East London gallery accused of showing 'alt-right' and 'racist' art - Art Newspaper - February 23rd, 2017
- Is America Prepared for Meme Warfare? - Motherboard - February 7th, 2017
- The scientific controversy behind memes - Varsity Online - February 7th, 2017
- Cognitive science: Dennett rides again - Nature.com - February 7th, 2017
- Thagomizer and Four Other Invented Words - Big Shiny Robot! - February 7th, 2017
- Meme RationalWiki - December 8th, 2016
- Mem Wikipedia - December 8th, 2016