If you always wanted to travel the world but costs are just too high, then this might be the job for you.
Event organisers The Yacht Week and The Ski Week are offering not one, but two talented candidates the opportunity to travel the world, capture photos and video footage for its events, and take over its social media channels - all while being paid 15,000 and getting all expenses covered.
Dont worry if youre not yet an experienced content creator either, youll be getting professional training thrown in there too, you just need a bit of natural talent and a thirst for adventure.
The Yacht Week offers exclusive seven-day floating festivals that involve sailing, partying and exploring a series of desirable destinations such as Croatia, Montenegro and the British Virgin Islands. Similarly, The Ski Week is a variety of week-long boutique ski festivals which take place in selected mountain towns across the world - from open-air aprs-ski parties to morning snow yoga.
What exactly does the role involve?
The two chosen applicants will become the Official Content Creators for The Yacht Week and The Ski Week for 2020. Main tasks will include:
Where will I be travelling to?
Travel on three weeks of The Ski Week (1 x Canada Roadtrip, 1 x Austria, 1 x Aspen Snowmass) and nine weeks of The Yacht Week (1 x BVI, 4 x Croatia Original, 1 x Croatia Ultra, 2 x Croatia Dubrovnik, 3 x Montenegro, 3 x Greece) plus two additional exciting events in Europe.
What will I be paid/get included?
How do I apply?
Will Weeks, Director of Marketing & Technology at The Yacht Week & The Ski Weeksaid:We're on the hunt for two creatives with an unwavering passion for travel, and the drive to produce the incredible content that sits at the heart of our brands.
"You don't have to be a seasoned pro to apply, as long as you have a creative eye and the desire to learn. Big personalities and passionate storytellers are what we're looking for in our Official Content Creators.
2020 is going to be an extremely exciting year for us, and we cant wait to welcome two more to the team. Good luck!
Make sure you don't miss a single What's On event in Belfast and beyond by following our dedicated What's On Facebook page where you can keep up to date with everything that's happening in Belfast and beyond.
With articles on the latest music, family, arts, theatre, food and drink, comedy and shopping events we've got you covered!
Keep up-to-date with all the very latest news, what's on, sport and everything else in Belfast and beyond with the Belfast Live app.
Only select news that interests you by picking the topics you want to display on the app's homepage. Plus, our enhanced user experience includes live blogs, video, interactive maps and slick picture galleries. Download it now and get involved.
Click here to get it from the App Store or here for Google Play .
See more here:
- WITTI to Honor Top Women in Travel with Travel Awards Dinner, Gives Voice to Pearson Findings on Gender Mix in the C-Suite - Yahoo Finance - February 20th, 2020
- The world through the eyes of one photographer - CNN - February 20th, 2020
- What the world's most expensive Irish whiskey tastes like - CNN - February 20th, 2020
- Where travel brand loyalty sits in a super app world - Hospitality Net - February 20th, 2020
- What in the World: President Trump's Travel Ban 2.0 - CNN - February 20th, 2020
- Travel Green: Discover Some Of The Worlds Best Eco-Friendly Hotels - Forbes - February 20th, 2020
- Miami Beach Debuts "Why I Love Miami Beach" Social Video Series to Show Why the Destination is Like No Other Place in the World - PRNewswire - February 20th, 2020
- Industrial Tourism Market Global Insights and Trends 2020 to 2026 - Nyse Nasdaq Live - February 20th, 2020
- Travel between Torres Strait Islands and PNG banned due to fears over coronavirus - The Guardian - February 20th, 2020
- Coronavirus: cruise industry caught in the eye of the storm - Financial Times - February 20th, 2020
- What trends will be shaping the African travel sector? - Africa Outlook Magazine - February 20th, 2020
- Myanmar Tourism Gets a Second Chance: Is It Ready for It? - Skift - February 20th, 2020
- Why Sicily deserves a place on your travel wish list this year - Travel Daily News International - February 20th, 2020
- Highland Park rolls out exclusive Single Cask bottling for Heathrow and World Duty Free - DFNIonline.com - February 20th, 2020
- Taj Mahal is the most Googled monument in the world - Times of India - February 20th, 2020
- The rise of the killer viruses - Economic Times - February 20th, 2020
- Worlds biggest temple to come up in West Bengals Mayapur - Times of India - February 20th, 2020
- 8 reasons why this is the most flexible travel credit card - Gulf News - February 20th, 2020
- Craig Thompson discusses how he felt after learning that he had been called up to represent Great Britain at next week's world championships - Swindon... - February 20th, 2020
- Around the World in Thrifty Ways, According to FlightHub and JustFly - Canada NewsWire - February 20th, 2020
- Single Mom Leaves LA Behind To Trot The World With 11-Year-Old Son - CBS Los Angeles - February 12th, 2020
- Take a Year Off and Travel Without Going Broke - The New York Times - February 12th, 2020
- 10 travel goals that will help you stretch yourself and experience the world - USA TODAY - February 12th, 2020
- Coronavirus News: Live Coverage and Updates - The New York Times - February 12th, 2020
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World release luxury travel trends for 2020 - Travel Daily News International - February 12th, 2020
- Money saver while globe-trotting the world TRAVEL UNION - Baltic Times - February 12th, 2020
- Treehouses, Glass Igloos and Other Out-of-This-World Spots to Lay Your Head - The New York Times - February 12th, 2020
- Free training on Travel & Tourism industry launched online by Global Travel and Tourism Partnership - Travel Daily News International - February 12th, 2020
- Worldwide Car Rental Market Insights, 2019-2024 - Expected to Generate Revenues of $122.6 Billion in the Coming Years - Yahoo Finance - February 12th, 2020
- Mexico City Is Proposing to Build One of the World's Largest Urban Parks - Smithsonian.com - February 12th, 2020
- How effective are travel bans against coronavirus spread? - CNN - February 12th, 2020
- Atlantis, the Palm prepares for record-breaking year ahead - Breaking Travel News - February 12th, 2020
- Who will speak at the WTTC Summit in Cancun? - eTurboNews | Trends | Travel News - February 12th, 2020
- Ramsay World Travel on the move in Dunfermline - Dunfermline Press - February 12th, 2020
- Discover how Global Customized Travel Market Increase in need for business agility and faster operational decisions of Industry, Top key players like... - February 12th, 2020
- Wyndham Grand Algarve opens in Portugal | News - Breaking Travel News - February 12th, 2020
- Inside the WTM London @ 40 - THISDAY Newspapers - February 12th, 2020
- 5 of the world's best Ferris wheels - World First Travel Insurance - February 12th, 2020
- Small Luxury Hotels of The World: Luxury Travel Trends For 2020 - Luxury Travel Advisor - February 11th, 2020
- Why Nigeria Has Responded to Trumps Travel Ban With Caution, Not Outrage - World Politics Review - February 11th, 2020
- How People Are Using Online Teaching Jobs To Travel The World - Times Square Chronicles - February 11th, 2020
- Thousands of students affected by New Zealand's anti-Chinese travel ban - World Socialist Web Site - February 11th, 2020
- WHO Now Concerned About Coronavirus Infections Not Associated With Travel to China - CNSNews.com - February 11th, 2020
- Tour the world with the Travel Photographer of the Year winners - New Atlas - February 11th, 2020
- What makes Vanuatu one of the happiest places in the world? - BBC News - February 11th, 2020
- Developing Hospitality Skills from the Ground Up: CEOs Who Started at the Bottom - Hospitality Net - February 11th, 2020
- This Is the Best-Value Theme Park in the WorldIt's Not Disney - msnNOW - February 11th, 2020
- Global Tourism Takes Major Hit - DTN The Progressive Farmer - February 11th, 2020
- Impact of 2019 coronavirus outbreak on tourism and the economy (Part 2) - INQUIRER.net - February 11th, 2020
- Skiing in Afghanistan: Meet the man who wants the world to enjoy the war-torn country's slopes - Telegraph.co.uk - February 11th, 2020
- Saltours selects Triometric to optimise B2B online travel with operational and business intelligence - Breaking Travel News - February 11th, 2020
- Japanese airport introduces 'first of its kind' dog toilet area, complete with 'pee pole' - Fox News - February 11th, 2020
- This Woman Traveled To Every Country On Earth. Heres How She Did It (And You Can, Too) - Forbes - February 9th, 2020
- Coronavirus: The hit to the global economy will be worse than SARS - CNBC - February 9th, 2020
- Dubai airport is the worlds busiest for international travel - MarketWatch - February 9th, 2020
- Cramer's week ahead: Coronavirus news 'can steal the spotlight at any given time' from earnings reports - CNBC - February 9th, 2020
- Coronavirus in MENA - The Arab Weekly - February 9th, 2020
- Travel guide to Athens: gods, sunshine, and souvlaki - Kiwi.com - February 9th, 2020
- moscowliving Best City Trip Is It Safe to Travel to Moscow? - The Moscow Times - February 9th, 2020
- Mauritius to welcome prestigious polo tournament this summer - Breaking Travel News - February 9th, 2020
- Beaches Resorts Debuts the All New Beaches Negril - eTurboNews | Trends | Travel News - February 9th, 2020
- How the coronavirus could hit the tourism and travel sector - HalifaxToday.ca - February 9th, 2020
- Travel round the world with Teessiders who've taken their Gazette on tour - Gazette Live - February 9th, 2020
- A world of cruise options to kick off the new decade - The Union Leader - December 30th, 2019
- Facing off in the world's only traditional sumo ring outside Japan - CNN - December 30th, 2019
- 20 best new hotels to visit in 2020 - CNN - December 30th, 2019
- Everything you need to know about traveling during Australias bush fire season - The Points Guy - December 30th, 2019
- The most dangerous countries in the world for 2020, mapped - indy100 - December 30th, 2019
- Weekend's wet weather in Nebraska could affect travel, cause flooding - Omaha World-Herald - December 30th, 2019
- Can the Art World Kick Its Addiction to Flying? - frieze.com - December 30th, 2019
- Travel blogger makes 600k in a YEAR by posting sponsored pics on Instagram all while travelling the world f - The Sun - December 30th, 2019
- 7 most 'Instagrammed' attractions around the world - Travel Daily - December 30th, 2019
- The Kiwi attractions in Lonely Planet's Wonders of the World - Stuff.co.nz - December 30th, 2019
- Most popular travel destinations of 2019 that created records - Times of India - December 30th, 2019
- The year of the conscious connoisseur - Times of India - December 30th, 2019
- Tripadvisor reveals 10 best attractions in the world 2019 - Better Homes and Gardens - December 30th, 2019
- New Year festival at The Kelpies to kickstart Scotland's Year of Coasts and Waters 2020 - Travel Daily - December 30th, 2019
- Russian missile weapon can travel 27 times the speed of sound - NEWS.com.au - December 30th, 2019
- Virtual Travel Could Change the WorldIf It Gets Off the Ground - The Wall Street Journal - December 13th, 2019
- Google reveals the 10 most popular travel destination trends of 2019 - CNBC - December 13th, 2019