Leisure Travel Market by Traveler Type (Solo and Group), Sales Channel (Conventional Channels, Online Channels), By Age Group (Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials and Generation Z) and By Expenditure Type (Lodging, Transportation, Food & Beverages, Events & Entertainment and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027 , Covid 19 Outbreak Impact research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the markets historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider Leisure Travel market, and compares it with other markets., market definition, regional market opportunity, sales and revenue by region, manufacturing cost analysis, Industrial Chain, market effect factors analysis, Leisure Travel market size forecast, market data & Graphs and Statistics, Tables, Bar &Pie Charts, and many more for business intelligence. Get complete Report (Including Full TOC, 100+ Tables & Figures, and Chart). In-depth Analysis Pre & Post COVID-19 Market Outbreak Impact Analysis
Download Free Sample Copy of Leisure Travel market Report @
The global leisure travel market size was valued at $1,006.5 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $1,737.3 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 22.6% from 2021 to 2027. Leisure travel is a form of vacation which involves a number of activities ranging from visiting newThe global solar water heater market was valued at $4.7 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $6.7 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027.
Solar water heater, also known as solar domestic hot water systems, is majorly used as a cost-effective way to generate hot water for residential, commercial, and industrial end users. The system consists of a water tank and a solar collector. Solar collectors are of two types, glazed and unglazed. Glazed solar collectors are often preferred for large applications due to their high absorption efficiency. Some of the major applications of solar water heater include preheating boiler feed water and washing & cleaning in hospitals, hotels, and dormitories.
Increase in demand for cost-effective energy solutions for water heating is expected to boost the market growth. Zero emission from solar water heater makes it a suitable choice over conventional gas water heaters. In addition, solar water heaters consume zero natural resources such as oil and gas. For instance, the sun shining on 1m of roof replaces 100 liters of heating oil or 100m of natural gas. Furthermore, rise in concern from governments on installation of solar products is anticipates to positively impact the market growth. Governments across the globe implement new rebate and incentive schemes to attract new customer segments. For instance, all residential and commercial areas in Victoria, Australia rebates are worth up to $700 depending on the type and size of the system installed. However, solar water heating needs large roof area and direct exposure to sunlight as it may not function on cloudy or foggy days. Nonetheless, advancements in back up energy systems maintaining performance on cloudy days are projected to create lucrative opportunities in the market.
The global solar water heater market is segmented on the basis of type, capacity, and end user. On the basis of type, it is divided into glazed and unglazed. Glazed water heater can absorb much sunlight than unglazed water heater, which makes it suitable for different climates throughout the year. Based on capacity, it is categorized into 100 liter, 150 liter, 200 liter, and others. The 200 liter capacity segment accounted for significant revenue share. This is attributed to increase in demand in the residential sector. Based on end user, it is segmented into residential, industrial, and commercial. The residential sector accounted for significant revenue share, owing to rise in investment in the construction sector in the re-establishment and refurbishment of buildings. Region-wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA, with country level analysis of each region.
Major players have adopted product launch, business expansion, and acquisition to sustain the intense market competition. The key players profiled in the report include Himin Solar Energy Group, V-Guard Industries Ltd, Ariston Thermo SpA, KODSAN Company, Solav Energy, Zhejiang JiaDeLe Solar Co., Ltd., SunPower Corporation, A.O. Smith, and Alternate Energy Technologies.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The global solar water heater market is expected to witness significant downfall in the long term.
This is attributed to shortage of manpower and social distancing norms, which delayed new installations.
In addition, the sharp decline in consumer expenditure highly affected the demand for various solar panels and solar collectors.
Moreover, the upstream and downstream channels have been negatively impacted during the lockdown, which led to increase in inventory carrying cost.
Furthermore, high dependency on Chinese exports for solar cell and solar module negatively impacted the market. Since the manufacturing firms in China were idle for the last few months, it highly impacted the production process in India.
Key benefits for stakeholders:
The global solar water heater market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants.
Porters five forces analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
Major countries have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the global solar water heater market for the period 2020-2027.
The report outlines the current global solar water heater market trends and future estimations of the global solar water heater market from 2019 to 2027 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
Key drivers, restraints, & opportunities and their detailed impact analysis of the global solar water heater market are explained in the study.
location, staying in resorts or hotel, experiencing various tourist attractions to going to health clubs and more. People often opt for leisure travel to unwind and experience new cultures and meet new people.
The leisure travel economy comprised of a well-entrenched biosphere of industries including but not limited to logistics, accommodation, food, retail, recreation and other tourism services Companies, large and small in associated industries continuously strive to create experiences bringing people together, support communities and boosting economics of country. Substantial investment on tourism have multiplier effects in the expansion of economy including infrastructure development, stimulating private investment, aggregate demand and jobs. Tourism offers direct and indirect aid to a nations economy as a result past few years have saw remarkable growth in the attention paid by tourism development experts, policy makers, and industry leaders especially in the developing region of Asia-pacific and Africa region.
Recent years have seen paradigm shift towards experience rather than goods. Spending on consumer durables, apparels have seen faltering however, experiential spending on recreation, travel, and eating have seen rapid growth. As a result, travel is outpacing demand for goods. The trend is in sync with growing number of global outbound tourists in the last few years. The robust growth is expected to continue in the estimated future, driven primarily by the expansion of low cost airlines, government initiatives and technological advancements.
While the expansion in tourism industry has led to creation of jobs, a proliferation of tour operators, and increased ease in booking accommodation, logistics and services, the push comes with its own set of unique challenges-economic slowdown, infrastructure, and political tensions, among other.
The leisure travel market has been segmented based on traveler type, sales channel, age group, expenditure type and region. Based on traveler type, the leisure travel market is bifurcated into solo and group. Based on sales channel the global market is studied across conventional channels, online channels. By age group, it is divided into baby boomers, generation X, Millennials and Generation- Z. On the basis of expenditure type, the market is categorized into lodging, transportation, food and beverages, events & entertainment and others. Region wise, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA
The key players profiled in the report includes Expedia Group, Priceline Group, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, JTB Americas Group, World Travel, Inc., American Express Travel, Travel Leaders Group, TUI Group., Thomas Cook (India) Limited and Cox & Kings Ltd.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the leisure travel market analysis from 2019 to 2027 to identify the prevailing leisure travel market opportunities.
The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
Porters five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
In-depth analysis of the leisure travel market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market industry.
Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global leisure travel market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Segments Studied in the Global Leisure Travel Market
A combination of factors, including COVID-19 containment situation, end-use market recovery & Recovery Timeline of 2020/ 2021
Under COVID-19 Outbreak Impact Analysis:We analyzed industry trends in the context of COVID-19. We analyzed the impact of COVID-19 on the product industry chain based on the upstream and downstream markets. We analyze the impact of COVID-19 on various regions and major countries.The impact of COVID-19 on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
Study Explore :
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Geographical Breakdown: The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery path of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
Countries:Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
In-Depth Qualitative COVID 19 Outbreak Impact Analysis Include Identification And Investigation Of The Following Aspects:
The research includes the key strategic activities such as R&D plans, M&A completed, agreements, new launches, collaborations, partnerships & (JV) Joint ventures, and regional growth of the key competitors operating in the market at global and regional scale.
Key Market Features in COVID-19 Outbreak:
The report highlights market features, including revenue, weighted average regional price, capacity utilization rate, production rate, gross margins, consumption, import & export, supply & demand, cost bench-marking, market share, CAGR, and gross margin.
Market Highlights & ApproachThe report provides the rigorously studied and evaluated data of the top industry players and their scope in the market by means of several analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porters five forces analysis, feasibility study, SWOT analysis, and ROI analysis have been practiced reviewing the growth of the key players operating in the market.
(Check Our Exclusive Offer: 30% to 40% Discount)
The study objectives of this report are:
The Study Explore COVID 19 Outbreak Impact Analysis
Ask Our Expert for Complete Report@:
Key Points Covered in Leisure Travel Market Report:
Chapter 1, to describe Definition, Specifications and Classification of Global Leisure Travel, Applications of, Market Segment by Regions;Chapter 2, to analyze the Manufacturing Cost Structure, Raw Material and Suppliers, Manufacturing Process, Industry Chain Structure;Chapter 3, to display the Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of , Capacity and Commercial Production Date, Manufacturing Plants Distribution, Export & Import, R&D Status and Technology Source, Raw Materials Sources Analysis;Chapter 4, to show the Overall Market Analysis, Capacity Analysis (Company Segment), Sales Analysis (Company Segment), Sales Price Analysis (Company Segment);Chapter 5 and 6, to show the Regional Market Analysis that includes United States, EU, Japan, China, India & Southeast Asia, Segment Market Analysis (by Type);Chapter 7 and 8, to explore the Market Analysis by Application Major Manufacturers Analysis;Chapter 9, Market Trend Analysis, Regional Market Trend, Market Trend by Product Type, Market Trend by Application;Chapter 10, Regional Marketing Type Analysis, International Trade Type Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis;Chapter 11, to analyze the Consumers Analysis of Global Leisure Travel by region, type and application;Chapter 12, to describe Leisure Travel Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix, methodology and data source;Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Leisure Travel sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
..and view more in complete table of Contents
Browse Premium Research Report with Tables and Figures at @ https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=AMR1357
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research reports provider in the industry. Report Ocean believe in providing the quality reports to clients to meet the top line and bottom line goals which will boost your market share in todays competitive environment. Report Ocean is one-stop solution for individuals, organizations, and industries that are looking for innovative market research reports.
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, IIIinois 60611 UNITED STATES
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US TOLL FREE)
- Atlanta named one of the best travel destinations in the world for 2022 - FOX 5 Atlanta - November 13th, 2021
- Hilton Doha honoured by World Travel Awards - Breaking Travel News - November 13th, 2021
- International travel will get easier, but restrictions will remain - The Economist - November 13th, 2021
- An emotional journey: Families reunite in U.S. with tears, balloons as COVID travel ban ends - Reuters - November 13th, 2021
- Global travel insurance market could be worth $35 billion by 2027 - ITIJ - November 13th, 2021
- Reading your way around the world with a difference - Sydney Morning Herald - November 13th, 2021
- As the Biden Administration Lifts Travel Bans on Visitors to the U.S., Museums Hope It Will Boost Lagging Attendance - artnet News - November 13th, 2021
- Maryville College freshmen travel 'Around the World in 50 Minutes' - Maryville Daily Times - November 13th, 2021
- Train travel can be as quick, cheap and easy to book as flights. Here's how to get onboard. - Euronews - November 13th, 2021
- Seeing the World Through a Grain of Rice - The New York Times - November 13th, 2021
- World Travel Holdings Offering Up to $1 Million in Commercial Loans to its Network of Travel Agency Franchise Owners as Part of a Financial Assistance... - February 17th, 2021
- World Travel: An Irreverent Guide, Anthony Bourdains last, posthumous book, to be released on April 20 - Yahoo Lifestyle - February 17th, 2021
- Anthony Bourdains Posthumous Travel Guide Will Be Available This Spring - Delish - February 17th, 2021
- Steamboat cross-country skiers travel to closed-down Finland for World Junior Championships - Steamboat Pilot and Today - February 17th, 2021
- Showing Girls the World With Travel, Service & Media - WMUK - February 17th, 2021
- Travel The World With Wine, No Passport Necessary: New Zealand Edition - Forbes - February 17th, 2021
- Apples official World Travel Adapter Kit returns to Amazon low of $25 - 9to5Toys - February 17th, 2021
- Colombia was accepted into the World Travel and Tourism Council - Travel Daily News International - February 17th, 2021
- Uzakrota Global Travel Awards has announced the global winners for the Travel and Tourism industry - 2020 - Travel Daily News International - February 17th, 2021
- Animal Crossing Players Are Using Gulliver Items in SUPER Creative Builds - CBR - Comic Book Resources - February 17th, 2021
- Around the world with Ryan Jacobson: Westerly native's travel memoir takes readers to 12 countries - The Westerly Sun - February 17th, 2021
- The age of the wheelie-bag - What will travel look like after the pandemic? | Special report - The Economist - February 17th, 2021
- Hope on the horizon: Global tourism body calls for end to travel bans - The South African - February 17th, 2021
- ITB Berlin NOW: Tours and activities as a way out of the crisis - Travel Daily News International - February 17th, 2021
- One Billion Fewer International Arrivals Make 2020 Worst Year in Tourism Industry - SchengenVisaInfo.com - SchengenVisaInfo.com - February 10th, 2021
- International Tourism back to 48%, 74% or 96% in 2023? - eTurboNews | Trends | Travel News - February 10th, 2021
- The Nevisian Kiss on the Island of Love - eTurboNews | Trends | Travel News - February 10th, 2021
- Will Vaccines Be Required in Cruising and How Will that Impact Sales? - Travel Agent - February 10th, 2021
- Disjointed restrictions are tripping up a travel recovery and it may be getting worse - The Dallas Morning News - February 10th, 2021
- WTTC Says Governments Should Abandon The Concept Of 'High-Risk Countries' And Instead Focus On 'High-Risk Travellers' - Hospitality Net - February 10th, 2021
- Travel in a "Post-Covid-19" World and How Businesses are Preparing for it - ChicagoNow - February 10th, 2021
- CHTA: Economic Survival Tied to Health Safety and Responsible Tourism - Travel Agent - February 10th, 2021
- 53 Black founders and investors to watch in 2021 - PitchBook News & Analysis - February 10th, 2021
- The biggest post-pandemic challenge in travel - Travel Weekly - February 10th, 2021
- Sharify makes it super simple to rediscover your citys social side - TechCrunch - February 10th, 2021
- Universal teams with Big Hit and YG Entertainment to invest in global live-streaming platform - Music Business Worldwide - February 10th, 2021
- Around the globe, virus cancels spring travel for millions - The Associated Press - February 10th, 2021
- The Langham Hotels in the US and UK get top recognition - Travel & Tourism News Middle East - February 10th, 2021
- Salesforce declares the 9-to-5 workday dead, will let some employees work remotely from now on - The Verge - February 10th, 2021
- Hotel openings around the world, Travel News & Top Stories - The Straits Times - January 5th, 2021
- 16 Really Good Things That Happened in the Travel World in 2020 - Hospitality Net - January 5th, 2021
- A Mass. beach just ranked among the top 25 island beaches in the world - Boston.com - January 5th, 2021
- Jim Cramer: 10 Investment Themes I Like in 2021 - RealMoney - January 5th, 2021
- Travel 2021: What will be on the itinerary once vaccination opens up the world? - The Financial Express - January 5th, 2021
- Travel to New Zealand during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go - CNN - January 5th, 2021
- Playing the Green Lottery: Life Inside Colombias Emerald Mines - The New York Times - January 5th, 2021
- Traveling to Spain during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go - CNN - January 5th, 2021
- How four of this year's Transformers helped the world's biggest banks surviveand thrive... - Business Insider - Business Insider - January 5th, 2021
- Travel to Antarctica during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go - CNN - January 5th, 2021
- The cauldrons of gold theory of media and startups - TechCrunch - January 5th, 2021
- Tracing the steps of a fantastic voyage, part 2 - SF Gate - January 5th, 2021
- Discovery+ enters the streaming wars with a big bet on reality TV - CNBC - January 5th, 2021
- Epic Games buys enormous shopping mall, will convert it to global HQ - Polygon - January 5th, 2021
- Where the President Got His Lies About Georgia - Slate - January 5th, 2021
- World War 3: Israel told dont underestimate Irans weapons as tensions soar - Daily Express - December 5th, 2020
- China branded 'greatest threat to democracy and freedom since WW2 by US spy chief - Daily Express - December 5th, 2020
- China THREAT as US intelligence chief warns Bidens team targeted amid trade tensions - Daily Express - December 5th, 2020
- Boris must act now before its too late! Navy chief calls for UK to stand up to China - Express - December 5th, 2020
- Ivanka Trump blasted over India intervention as POTUS set to leave White House - Daily Express - December 5th, 2020
- SAIS students from around the world travel to Italy for in-person instruction - The Hub at Johns Hopkins - October 29th, 2020
- New World, New Duties: Creating Tomorrows Travel, Today - Worth - October 29th, 2020
- These destinations were overwhelmed by tourists. Here's how they're doing now - CNN - October 29th, 2020
- Villas of Distinction Recognized with Cond Nast Traveler's 2020 Readers' Choice Award in Villas Category - Benzinga - October 29th, 2020
- Trending Now: Sports Tourism Market Share, Growth, Demand, Trends, Region Wise Analysis of Top Players and Forecasts - Aerospace Journal - October 29th, 2020
- Where Wes Anderson films 'accidentally' come to life - The Guardian - October 29th, 2020
- Beachfront Residences at The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort Open November 1 - Luxury Travel Advisor - October 29th, 2020
- Tourism and Agriculture Market 2020 Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Sales, Opportunities, Analysis and Forecast To 2025 - TechnoWeekly - October 29th, 2020
- Impact of Covid-19 on the Hospitality, Travel, and Leisure Sector - Programming Insider - October 29th, 2020
- Africas year of zero: a special report on the future of wildlife tourism - Financial Times - October 29th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Is self-catering the best option? - World First Travel Insurance - October 29th, 2020
- From Lusaka to the world: why travel holds the key to economic recovery - themastonline.com - October 29th, 2020
- TCS World Travel Announces Dates for Its First All-Inclusive Luxury Expeditions On Ground-Breaking New Airbus A321neo Private Jet - Business Wire - October 14th, 2020
- Hacienda Tres Ros is a Strong Candidate in Three 2020 World Travel Awards Categories - PR Web - October 14th, 2020
- Peru, Bahamas and Puerto Rico Added to WTTC's Safe Travels List - TravelPulse - October 14th, 2020
- Maldives bags 8 nominations at World Travel Awards - The Edition - October 14th, 2020
- Aircraft Interiors Expo (AIX) And World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo (WTCE) Announce They Will Bring the Industry Together in Hamburg... - October 14th, 2020
- WTTC has a plan to save the travel sector - Travel Weekly - October 14th, 2020
- Short's Travel Signs with Deem to Offer An Additional Travel Booking Solution for Clients - GlobeNewswire - October 14th, 2020
- Travel insurance proposition enhanced by Zurich - ITIJ - October 14th, 2020
- The world's busiest airports -- and how far they've fallen - CNN - October 14th, 2020