Positive results confirm an after tax NPV of US$ 249 million with cash operating costs for the Xuxa deposit of US$238 per tonne of battery grade 6% lithium oxide concentrate, amongst the lowest costs globally
The positive economics of the bankable Feasibility Study for Xuxa provide a strong platform for Sigma to continue to develop its extensive mineral properties, which include 9 past-producing lithium mines
Sigma will host an investor call on October 7th, 2019 at 11:30 a.m. (EDT).
Webcast Link:https://sigmalithium.clickmeeting.com/sigma-lithium-resourcesDial in:Participant Code:232164#New York: +1 (917) 338-1451, Toronto: +1 (647) 497-7729, So Paulo: +55 (11) 3230-2305Dial-in from other locations:https://account-panel.clickmeeting.com/dialplan
Sigma will present at the TSX Latam Mining Day on October 2nd, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. (EDT). Location: TMX Gallery 130 King Street W - Toronto, ON
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sigma Lithium Corporations (the Company or Sigma) (TSX-V: SGMA) (OTCQB: SGMLF) is pleased to announce the positive results of the independent Feasibility Study (FS) prepared for the Xuxa deposit (Xuxa) with the initial development of a 1.5 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) open-pit mine and lithium concentrator (Xuxa Plant) at Sigmas 100% owned Grota do Cirilo Project (Sigma Project) located in the Vale do Jequitinhonha, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Feasibility Study Highlights
Summary of Key Xuxa Feasibility Study Outcomes
The FS for the Xuxa Mine and Xuxa Plant envisages a 1.5 Mtpa spodumene ore mining and lithium concentrate processing operation. Building the Xuxa Mine and Xuxa Plant constitutes a low-risk execution strategy for the Company. The economics are highlighted by high operating margins generated over an estimated 9.2 years of mine life: life-of-mine (LOM) net revenue of US$ 1.4 billion and LOM EBITDA of US$ 690 million.
The FS is only based only on the current open-pit mining plan without contemplating an underground mine plan.
The FS is based on a 2021 arms-length nominal price forecast of US$ 650 CIF China, and a LOM average price of US$ 733 CIF China or US$629 free on board (FOB) Brazil for 6% lithium concentrate. Sigma contracted Roskill to provide an outlook and overview of the lithium market. Roskill provided a comprehensive updated market study in August 2019 analyzing current and future trends in the market, prices of lithium chemicals such as lithium hydroxide, lithium carbonate, as well as prices of 6% lithium concentrate for vertically integrated and non-integrated chemical producers.
Table 1 summarizes the financial results from the FS.
Table 1. Financial Results Summary of Feasibility Study for the Xuxa Mine and Plant
Background of Sigmas Project Development Strategy
Table 2. Xuxa Mining and Concentrate Plant Forecasts at 1.5 Mtpa
Sigma Lithium Resources CEO Calvyn Gardner says: This successful Feasibility Study demonstrates that Sigmas strategy to select Xuxa as the first deposit to be developed in the Grota do Cirilo Project has proven to be the right approach. Xuxas low-capital intensity creates the financial robustness to support the economics of a standalone Project. The FS shows that Xuxa has one of the lowest production costs of battery grade lithium concentrate globally, which is also a significant commercial competitive advantage, as it ensures the project is profitable even in the current challenging lithium market environment. The high-quality, coarseness and low impurities of Xuxas unique battery grade lithium concentrate has the potential to transform Sigma into a leading supplier to the largest global customers in the electric vehicles and battery supply chain. I am very enthusiastic about the results of this feasibility study, as it shows that Xuxa can unlock the door to develop the entire Grota do Cirilo Project and will pave the way for project bank financing.
The Grota do Cirilo Project development strategy is to also bring Barreiro into production potentially using the same Xuxa Plant. Barreiro is a large-sized, high-grade, with a low strip ratio, adds Mr. Gardner.
Sigma Lithium Resources Chief Strategy Officer Ana Cabral says: Sigma recognizes and appreciates the collaboration of the new federal and state governments of Brazil and Minas Gerais, who are lending widespread institutional support for the significant advancement of the Project. The specialty coarse high-grade, low impurities and low-cost lithium concentrate of the Xuxa deposit has the potential to position Brazil as a leading green lithium supplier to the electric vehicles industry globally. Sigma will use green, environmentally clean energy, powering the Xuxa Mine and Xuxa Plant from a hydroelectric plant and Brazils green electricity grid. Financially, Sigmas proposed plant construction pre-payment agreement with Mitsui, could significantly lower the initial equity capital required and thus, has continued to generate wide-spread interest including memoranda of understanding (MOUs) for low-cost project financing from the commercial banks. Results of the Feasibility Study clearly indicate that the Project offers lowered execution risk by bringing together high-grade low-cost Mineral Reserves at Xuxa with existing infrastructure which includes power, roads, and office building, to create a low-risk brownfield project that is expected to deliver significant value to shareholders and local communities. adds Ms. Cabral.
Independent Consultants Preparing the Feasibility Study
Sigmas Feasibility Study has been completed to the highest standard. The following international consultants were commissioned to prepare the study:
Mining & Mineral Reserves
Sigma commissioned MCB (Deswick Brazil) to complete the mine plan portion of the FS. The proposed mining operations include a conventional open-pit using hydraulic excavators and a fleet of haul trucks. The FS considers contract mining. Two separate pits will be developed, and four waste piles, which will co-store waste rock from the open pits and Xuxa Plant residue will be constructed.
Key parameters used as part of the pit optimization process include (but are not limited to):
Excavated material will be loaded to trucks and hauled to either the ROM pad or the waste piles. Ore excavation and haulage will be monitored by quality-control personnel and details of material movement will be recorded by a radio dispatch system. Weathered material is considered to be free dig with transitional material to be lightly blasted to loosen it for digging. Fresh rock will be typically blasted on 6m benches for ore domain and 12m benches for waste domain. In order to reduce dilution and maximize mine recovery, controlled blasting (pre-splitting) will be used.
The engineered pit designs include the practical geometry that is required for an operational mine such as the haul road to access all the benches, recommended pit slopes with geotechnical berms, proper benching configuration and smoothed pit walls.
Table 3 summarizes the Proven and Probable Mineral Reserves for the Xuxa deposit.
Table 3. Xuxa Mine Open-Pit Mineral Reserve table:
Figure 1 shows the anticipated general site layout plan resulting from the FS.
Figure 1 is available athttps://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/2d23d23f-8b9c-41f5-a638-097c7e7068fe
Xuxa Plant and Facilities
A three-stage metallurgical test work program was completed by SGS Lakefield.
The Xuxa Plant will be located approximately 1.7 km and 2.3km from the north and south Xuxa mine open-pits, respectively. The DMS plant will use proven and well-established technology, and is designed to produce 220,000 tonnes per annum of minimum 6.0% LiO concentrate with an iron content of below 1% FeO. The lithium concentrate particle size is anticipated to be between +0.5mm to 9.5mm. Figure 2 shows the planned layout for the in-house crushing system and DMS plant.
Figure 2is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/c1cc4aca-97b5-4bb8-a4f3-648489af15e8
The plant throughput capacity is based on 1.5 Mtpa (dry) of ore fed to the crushing circuit. The current Xuxa Plant design also contemplates a modular and integrated expansion option, with the installation of an in-house crushing circuit to potentially increase processing capacity to 3.0 Mtpa.
The Xuxa Plant will include the following:
The simplified process flow diagram for the proposed Xuxa Plant design is provided in Figure 3.
Figure 3 is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/3abd80b6-e0a7-4833-829b-17a755e8fe29
The positive FS economics demonstrate that Xuxa is a financially positive standalone project. The key factors influencing the study outcome include the mine average high grade of 1.46% LiO and the low levels of impurities leading to high levels of process recoveries with a DMS plant. These in turn lead to low capital expenditures and low ongoing operating costs.
The initial FS capital cost estimate to construct a new 1.5 Mtpa plant and infrastructure, including all direct and indirect costs and 10% contingencies, is estimated at US$98.4 million (with an accuracy of +/- 15%). Costs are summarized in Table 4.
Table 4. Initial Capital Cost Estimate
Note: Additional non financeable deferred capex and plant and mine closure costs are estimated at US$ 15.2 million to be disbursed by year 9, is detailed as follows: (i) Deferred capex of US$ 5.8 million includes Pit 2 Haul Roads, Balance Pile 1 Excavation, Bridge Between Pit 1 and Pit 2, Waste Piles 3 and 4 Excavation (Clear & Grub, Excavation, Ponds Cuts); (ii) Closure costs for plant and mine closure of US$ 8 million; (iii) Capex of US$ 1.5 million to execute various operational recommendations to be implemented in production.
Operating cost estimates are based on an owner-operated model and have an accuracy of +/- 15%. The operating cost for the mining was provided by MCB. The crushing contracting, substation rental, mobile equipment rental and product transport operating costs were incorporated in the overall operating cost.
The cash operating costs were developed based on third party contract mining and outsourced crushing, as well as on the Xuxa Plant processing cost. The Xuxa Plant is forecasted to have very low operating costs at US$238 per tonne of concentrate as a result of its high grade, high DMS recoveries, low levels of impurities, low cost of electricity and general low country costs.
Table 5 shows the anticipated average operating costs over the LOM. Table 6 presents the forecast revenue and costs on both a total and average LOM basis.
Table 5. Operating Cost Estimate
Table 6. Xuxa Estimated Revenue and Operating Costs for 1.5 Mtpa Production
The FS includes sensitivity analysis of Project NPV 8% using variable CIF China price, recovery rate, ore grade, exchange rate, initial capex, discount rate, operating expenses.
Table 7 shows the impact of a +/- 20% variation of these key factors. Table 8 presents the after-tax NPV results of each factor variance.
Table 7. After-Tax Net Present Value Sensitivity Assumptions for Each Scenario +20% and -20%
Note: A conservative two-tier exchange rate was used as a base to the feasibility study. BRL 3.85 / USD 1.00 for quotes provided from third party information providers and BRL 4.10 / USD 1.00 for the amounts provided in dollars from Sigma.
Table 8. After-Tax Net Present Value Results for Each Scenario
Note: All NPVs calculated using all-in Initial, Sustaining and Deferred Capex of US$ 113.6 M, which adds to initial capex the non-financeable deferred capex of US$ 15.2 million.
The positive economics of the economic feasibility of the Project is further demonstrated in Table 9 by the IRR yield of the combined sensitivity analysis of the after-tax NPV to both 6% lithium spodumene concentrate CIF China prices and discount rate.
Table 9. Combined Sensitivity of Xuxa NPV to Prices and Discount Rate
NOTE: All NPVs Calculated using all-in Initial, Sustaining and Deferred Capex of US$ 113.6 M, which adds to initial Capex the non-financeable deferred capex of US$15.2 million.
Commercial and Marketing Strategy and Offtake Agreements
As a result of the high quality and low impurities of its planned lithium concentrate Sigma has experienced significant commercial success in negotiating offtake agreements with various customers in the electric vehicle supply chain.
Sigma entered the offtake negotiations undertaking a long-term view for the growth of the market and decided to replicate the longer term (five years) contract structures practiced by the lithium chemicals with their cathode industry and other customers in the supply chain. Sigma negotiated offtake agreements with fixed volumes with a multi-year duration, without a price floor, using CIF China market prices as an annual pricing mechanism. By not requesting a price floor, Sigma managed to preserve potential price upside in its offtake agreements, as these agreements do not include a price cap, fixed prices or prices pegged to cost structures of customers in the lithium chemical industry. The offtakes are indexed to Roskills published arms length market price CIF China for spodumene concentrate.
Sigma secured non-binding MOUs to supply 100% of its projected production of 220,000 tpa from Xuxa Plant for a five-year period, commencing in 2021.
Sigma has entered into a binding heads of agreement (the Agreement) for an offtake, funding and strategic partnership with Mitsui & Co., Ltd. of Japan (Mitsui) for a significant portion of the funding required for the capital expenditures and construction of the Xuxa Mine.
Pursuant to the Agreement, Mitsui and Sigma have agreed terms on:
Sigma is currently in negotiations with the other potential off-take customers to sign binding heads of agreement for the 160,000 tpa balance of its annual production.
Lithium Price Forecast and Lithium Chemical Supply Dynamics
Sigma contracted Roskill to provide an outlook and overview of the lithium market.
Roskill provided price forecasts through to 2032 for spodumene concentrate prices for the three categories of 6% spodumene lithium concentrate pricing structures, as described below. This distinction is critical, as the worlds largest spodumene concentrate producer Talison Lithium in Australia practices inter-company pricing (as that company is 51% owned by Tianqui and 49% owned by Albermarle). The three-tier pricing forecast published by Roskill is based on the tracking of following shipments:
Prices for all contracts peaked in 2018, within a range of US$560-1,050 / tonne reflecting Talison to Tianqi/Albemarle inter-company shipments at the lower end and Galaxy to third party customers at arms length at the high end.
Related-party contracts fell in the middle of these two end-members and remain the benchmark average to 2032. Related-party contracts are expected to fall to US$600/t by 2021 before steadily increasing into the late-2020s.
Arms-length sales are expected to show a premium to related-party sales of around US$100/t, with inter-company contracts at a US$100/t discount. However, if lithium carbonate and hydroxide prices increase at a greater rate going forward, the chemical-grade spodumene price could increase towards the high case scenario, and vice versa.
Spodumene concentrate pricing inputs for the FS as provided by Roskill in August 2019 are illustrated in Figure 4.
Figure 4 is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/2c3a1bf3-aef7-447f-bc62-211cb5db49ea
Demand for lithium rose by 20% in 2018 to reach over 261,100t LCE. The rechargeable battery market, led by the automotive sector increased its consumption of lithium by 30,000t LCE in 2018, representing 93% of the overall increase in lithium consumption.
The short-, medium- and long-term lithium demand outlook appear strong. Consumption of lithium will continue to be driven by the rechargeable battery sector, which is forecast to register 19.9%pa growth through to 2033, reaching around 1.8Mt LCE in Roskills base-case scenario. The automotive and energy storage system applications are expected to underpin both battery and overall lithium consumption growth
As a result of the electric vehicle battery demand becoming the main growth driver for lithium chemical demand, the dominance of brine operations in global lithium production has been gradually falling.
As the electric vehicle original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) demand more energy efficient batteries with increased range, the cathode industry increasingly migrates to using lithium hydroxide as the preferred chemical raw material, instead of lithium carbonate. Lithium carbonate is the main product produced and consumed in the lithium market, although lithium hydroxide use is growing at a faster rate. Battery-grade lithium carbonate accounted for around 70% of carbonate use in 2018.
Feedback from our potential customers indicate that the conversion of 6% battery grade spodumene concentrate to lithium hydroxide is the most efficient method of producing it. Moreover, spodumene concentrate with low impurities is less expensive to process (clean) into hydroxide chemicals, increasing operational efficiencies at the chemical producer, thus becoming a competitive advantage.
Battery grade lithium carbonate produced from brine must be converted into lithium hydroxide for use in the cathode industry. Feedback from our potential customers indicate that such conversion has a similar cost to converting to lithium hydroxide the 6% lithium concentrate produced from hard rock ore. Therefore, brine producers of lithium carbonate have been increasingly stripped of a relative competitive advantage over hard rock producers of lithium.
Sigmas commercial success competing against brines can be examined in the current bear market and current downturn in lithium prices. The lowest arms length selling price for competing lithium carbonate raw material from brines to be used by a lithium hydroxide plant is assumed to be the technical grade carbonate from domestic Chinese market, currently priced at $5500/tonne to $6000/ tonne. In order to be competitive with these prices, a hard rock producer needs to have the ability to profitably supply 6% spodumene lithium concentrate at a maximum range of $680 - $750 / tonne, the equivalent of $6000 / 8 (it takes 8 parts of spodumene concentrate to produce one part of hydroxide chemical). These price levels are compatible with Sigmas cost curve and profitability as demonstrated in the FS.
Figure 5 shows the lithium consumption actuals and forecasts for the period 2014 to 2033.
Figure 5is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/0fc66b65-38e9-44b6-8c48-abd7b8478532
In compliance with CONAMA Resolution 09/90, the environmental licensing of mining projects is always subject to the following study progression. The first stage is an Environmental Impact Study (EIS), which is followed by an Environmental Impact Report (EIR), which supports the technical and environmental feasibility stage of the project and the granting of a Preliminary License (Licena Previa or LP) and/or a concurrent Preliminary Licence with an Installation License (Licena de Instalao or LI), collectively referred to as the (LP+LI).
The licensing process in Minas Gerais was developed in accordance with COPAM Regulatory Deliberation N 217, dated December 6, 2017, which sets out the criteria that must be addressed based on the size of a planned mine, and its likelihood of generating environmental damage. Sigma has successfully obtained an environmental license for open-pit mining activities in respect of metallic minerals except iron ore, with the following parameters:
A water usage license for the project of 150 m3 per hour has already been granted.
Recommendations and Execution
The next phase is for Sigma to commence the detailed engineering work. The first phase of the detailed engineering will take 4 months after which plant construction can commence. Construction is planned for March 2020 and a 12 to 14-month program is envisaged to build the facility and to commission.
About Sigma Lithium Corp.
Sigma Lithium Corporation is a Canadian mining company focused on advancing its principal lithium deposits at its Grota do Cirilo Project in Brazil. Sigma commissioned its pilot plant and has commenced the production of battery-grade spodumene concentrate from its high-quality deposits. Sigmas corporate mission is to execute its strategy while embracing environmental, social, safety and governance principles. The company is on track to become an ultra-high-quality lithium concentrate supplier to the electrical vehicle and energy storage battery industry worldwide.
Sigma shareholders include some of the largest ESG- (environmental, sustainability, governance) focused institutional investors in the world. Sigma plans to start construction of a commercial-scale lithium concentration plant in 2020, becoming a fully operational sustainable lithium producer in 2021. Sigma, through its subsidiaries, has 27 mineral rights in four properties spread over 191 km2 which includes nine historical lithium mines. The Grota do Cirilo property, Sigmas primary focus, includes 10 mining concessions (mining production authorizations).
Sigma has a NI 43-101 technical report on the Grota do Cirilo property prepared by SGS, which includes estimated Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource of approximately 46 million tonnes at an average grade of 1.42% Li2O. The technical report also includes estimated Inferred Resources of 6.64 million tonnes at an average grade of 1.46% Li2O and further notes the potential for significant resource expansion.
The technical and scientific information in this press release has been reviewed and approved by Marc Antoine Laporte, P.Geo., M. Sc., of SGS Canada Inc. Mr. Laporte is a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and is independent of Sigma.
The technical and scientific information in this press release has been reviewed and approved by Ara Erzingatzian, P.Eng, of Primero Group Americas Inc. Mr. Erzingatzian is a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and is independent of Sigma.
The technical and scientific information in this press release has been reviewed and approved by Porfirio Cabaleiro Rodriguez, Mining Engineer of GE21 Consultoria Mineral Brazil. Mr. Rodriguez is a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and is independent of Sigma.
Go here to see the original:
- New Method Helps Observe the Dynamic Motion of Atoms in 2D Materials - AZoNano - February 12th, 2020
- Surgical Instruments Tracking Systems Market Development and New Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2028 - Jewish Life News - February 12th, 2020
- Kanazawa University Research: Combined Drug Treatment for Lung Cancer and Secondary Tumors - Yahoo Finance - February 12th, 2020
- Budding engineers told to think innovatively - The Hindu - February 12th, 2020
- Adoption Scenario of Protein Engineering Market to Remain Positive Through 2015 2021 - Lake Shore Gazette - February 12th, 2020
- alwaysAI now open to meet growing demand from computer vision developers - PR Web - February 12th, 2020
- A Thermometer can be Stretched and Crumpled by Water - Printed Electronics World - February 12th, 2020
- Consumer Demand for Eco-friendly Products Set to Boost the Prospects of the Digital Servo Press Market 2019 2027 - Redhill Local Councillors - February 12th, 2020
- International Day of Women and Girls in Science celebrated - The News International - February 12th, 2020
- New nano-device eats the plaque that clogs arteries: On market this year - The New Daily - January 30th, 2020
- Beating the Heat in the Living Wings of Butterflies - Newswise - January 30th, 2020
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur and Rice University sign memorandum - India Education Diary - January 30th, 2020
- Team turns banana peels and other trash into 'flash graphene' - Futurity: Research News - January 30th, 2020
- Tata Nano could have been a success, if only... - BusinessLine - January 30th, 2020
- Nanodiamond Market Growth Analysis By Manufacturers, Regions, Type And Application, Forecast Analysis - Industry Mirror - December 27th, 2019
- Eun Ji Chung Named as IEEE New Innovator and BMES Rising Star - USC Viterbi School of Engineering - November 25th, 2019
- UMP named as Best University in Research and Innovation for Non-Research University - QS WOW News - November 25th, 2019
- Eight Illinois researchers rank among world's most influential - University of Illinois News - November 25th, 2019
- Lenovo ThinkBook and ThinkCentre Malaysia: Everything you need to know - Yahoo Singapore News - November 25th, 2019
- By far the best trader in the world, period. - eFinancialCareers - November 25th, 2019
- We're on the verge of making buildings as strong as diamonds - Fast Company - November 25th, 2019
- Surgical Instruments Tracking Systems Market Expected to Witness a Sustainable Growth over 2028 - News Description - November 25th, 2019
- Ceramic Nanotubes Engineered As Thermal Antennas With Heat Radiation Control - Market Research Feed - November 25th, 2019
- FEATURE: These bold engineering ideas could take humanity to the stars - Professional Engineering - November 13th, 2019
- Nanoform Wins Award for Drug Development and Delivery - AZoNano - November 13th, 2019
- Renowned researcher, UTRGV professor blazes trail from Monterrey to White House to TedXMcAllen - Monitor - November 13th, 2019
- Rice receives Army grant amid concerns - The Rice Thresher - November 13th, 2019
- NTT Research and Technical University of Munich (TUM) Enter Joint Research Agreement to Collaborate on Technologies to Affect the Future of Patient... - November 13th, 2019
- Micromotors move single cells using magnets and ultrasound - CMU The Tartan Online - November 13th, 2019
- Nanosatellite And Microsatellite Market with Report In Depth Industry Analysis on Trends, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast till 2026 - Tech Admirers - November 13th, 2019
- SMART discovers nondisruptive way to see surface of nanoparticles - Mirage News - November 13th, 2019
- Simera Sense And Space Inventor To Collaborate On Offering Earth Observation Solutions - Space in Africa - November 13th, 2019
- Global Nano Gas Sensors Market 2019 Raytheon Company, Ball Aerospace and Technologies, Thales Group, Lockheed Martin Corporation - Daily Industry... - November 13th, 2019
- Global Nano Gas Sensors Market Insights 2019 Raytheon Company, Ball Aerospace and Technologies, Thales Group - Daily Industry News Journal - November 13th, 2019
- Nano-Motors Find Tilt-Illating Solution to Move Against the Current - SciTechDaily - November 3rd, 2019
- Doheny and UCLA Stein Eye Institutes Welcome Kaustabh Ghosh, PhD, to the Scientific and Clinical Research Faculty - P&T Community - November 3rd, 2019
- Japanese 'Supercar' Made From Recycled Wood Has A Top Speed Of 20 Kmph - Mashable India - November 3rd, 2019
- Preparation And Antibacterial Effects Of Carboxymethyl Chitosan-Modifi | IJN - Dove Medical Press - November 3rd, 2019
- Nano Gps Chip Market to Witness Increased Revenue Growth Owing to Rapid Increase in Demand - Health News Office - November 3rd, 2019
- Codexis Protein Engineering Forum Highlights Progress and Future Direction of the Field - Yahoo Finance - October 16th, 2019
- Nano One looks to be a winner as they work to make a better lithium-ion battery - InvestorIntel - October 16th, 2019
- This Huge Amazonian Fish That Lives in Piranha-Infested Waters Has Some of the Toughest Scales on the Planet - Newsweek - October 16th, 2019
- Aerostructure Equipment Market To Soar Across Top Countries In The Globe - Online News Guru - October 16th, 2019
- Letter to the editor: Our trees are dying - Taft Midway Driller - October 16th, 2019
- What's future of industrial hemp in NC? Thought leaders gather to explore possibilities - WRAL Tech Wire - October 16th, 2019
- The galaxy might be full of micro-machines - Cosmos - October 16th, 2019
- Army Bio-Inspired Theoretical Research May Make Robots More Effective on the Future Battlefield - I-Connect007 - October 16th, 2019
- MIT.nano awards inaugural NCSOFT seed grants for gaming technologies - The MIT Tech - October 1st, 2019
- Impressive Growth of Biomedical Nanotechnology Market 2019-2025 Upcoming Developments, Business Predictions & Future Investment Including Advanced... - October 1st, 2019
- Make like a leaf: researchers developing new method to convert CO2 - News - The University of Sydney - October 1st, 2019
- Budding opportunity? Hemp conference to offer insights to an emerging industry - WFMYNews2.com - October 1st, 2019
- Revolut to hire around 3,500 staff to support its global expansion - News by aeresearch - October 1st, 2019
- Nano Crystalline Soft Magnetic Market Projections Deliver Positive Revenue Growth during the Period between 2018 and 2028 - The Herald Media - October 1st, 2019
- NanoEngineering | NanoEngineering - June 3rd, 2019
- What does a nanotechnology engineer do? CareerExplorer - June 1st, 2019
- Undergraduate Degree Programs | NanoEngineering - June 1st, 2019
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Looking Past the Bithumb Crypto Hack - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: XRP Validators, Malta, and Practical Tokens - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETFs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Contradictions in Crypto - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: New Exchanges Could Boost Crypto Liquidity - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETF Rejection, AMD Microchip Sales, and Hedge Funds - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: What You Need to Know This Week - May 25th, 2019
- Bitcoin Rise: Is the Recent Bitcoin Price Surge a Sign of Things to Come or Another Misdirection? - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Vitalik Buterin Doesn’t Care About Bitcoin ETFs - May 25th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - April 29th, 2019
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETFs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Contradictions in Crypto - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Looking Past the Bithumb Crypto Hack - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: What You Need to Know This Week - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: XRP Validators, Malta, and Practical Tokens - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: New Exchanges Could Boost Crypto Liquidity - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETF Rejection, AMD Microchip Sales, and Hedge Funds - April 29th, 2019
- Bitcoin Rise: Is the Recent Bitcoin Price Surge a Sign of Things to Come or Another Misdirection? - April 29th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Vitalik Buterin Doesn’t Care About Bitcoin ETFs - April 29th, 2019
- The Mueller Report Confirms We’re Living in a Cyberpunk Dystopia - April 21st, 2019
- When the Large Hadron Collider Turns on, It May Trap Dark Matter - April 21st, 2019
- John McAfee Vows to Reveal Bitcoin’s Creator - April 21st, 2019
- Astronomers Finally Found the Universe’s First Type of Molecule - April 21st, 2019