Jul 28, 2020 5:56 PM ET
iCrowd Newswire Jul 28, 2020
Catheters Market Information, Type (Cardiovascular Catheters, Specialty Catheters, Intravenous Catheters, Urinary Catheters, Neurological Catheters), By End Users (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and others)- Global Forecast till 2023
Catheters Market Analysis
The catheter is a thin tube medical device made of high-grade material used in healthcare to deliver medications, gases, or fluids to patients or to drain bodily fluids such as urine. These are inserted into the body for the treatment of several diseases and during a surgical procedure. The globalCatheters Marketsize is estimated to reach USD 49,731.9 million with a CAGR of 6.14% from 2016 to 2023 (forecast period), says Market Research Future (MRFR). Several types of catheters, such as intravascular catheter cardiovascular catheters, specialty catheters, intravenous catheters, urinary catheters, and neurological catheters, are available on the catheters market for the treatment of diseases like cardiovascular, neurovascular,urologyand many more.
Moreover, geriatric people and diabetic patients are more likely to develop cardiac and urological diseases. According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, there were around 617 million people over 65 years of age worldwide in 2015. People are more vulnerable to cardiovascular diseases or other associated diseases due to sedentary lifestyles. Thus, increasing the geriatric population, the rising number of diabetic patients, increasing preference for minimal invasive techniques, and changing lifestyles have fueled the growth of the market.
Nevertheless, as per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in 2015, catheter-associated urinary tract infections were observed in 5% of the causes. The risk of infection due to the use of catheters may hinder the growth of the market.
Request Free Sample Copy at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3186
As per the National Institutes of Health, more than 661,000 Americans had kidney failure in 2016. Of these, 468,000 individuals were on dialysis, and 193,000 were living with a functioning kidney transplant. Additionally, as per the American College of Cardiology, in 2013, cardiovascular deaths represented 31% of all global deaths, and over 790,000 people in the U.S. have heart attacks every year. Rising number of patients with cardiac and urological diseases has boosted the growth of the market. At the University of Chicago Medicine, more than 70% of significant lung resection surgery is performed using minimally invasive techniques. People today favor minimal invasive treatment techniques, which, in effect, is expected to propel the catheters market growth.
Catheters Market Regional Analysis
Regionally, the globalcatheters markethas been segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
Americas dominates the global catheters market due to the presence of a large population suffering from diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular disease. North America has the largest market share of the American catheters market. As per the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 9.3% of the total American population suffered from diabetes in 2015. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 610,000 people in the United States died of heart disease in 2015. In addition, increased expenditure on healthcare and well-developed technology has fueled the growth of the market.
Europe is the second-largest catheters market, followed by the Asia Pacific. The presence of well-developed healthcare industry, significant government funding for research and development, and high expenditure on healthcare have driven the growth of the European catheters market. Germany, the United Kingdom, and France are the main contributors to the European market. Well-developed technologies have played a prominent role in the growth of the European market in these countries. However, Eastern Europe is the fastest-growing region due to the enormous potential of the untapped market.
The Asia Pacific is also anticipated to witness rapid growth, mainly due to rapidly increasing diabetic & obese populations and rising healthcare costs. As per the WHO, 60 % of the worlds total diabetic population lives in the Asia Pacific region. In addition, the presence of rapidly developing economies such as India and China are expected to boost the market growth.
The Middle East & Africa has the lowest market share due to weak political conditions in Africa and insufficient availability of funds and provision of medical facilities. The Middle East holds the largest share of the Middle East & African market due to the presence of well-developed countries such as Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and South Arabia. In contrast, the African region expects healthy growth due to an enormous opportunity for market development.
Browse Detailed TOC with COVID-19 Impact Analysis at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/catheters-market-3186
Catheters Market Key players
Some of the leading participants in this market are Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott, Medtronic plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Terumo Corporation, Covidien AG (Ireland), LuMend Corporation (US), ACIST Medical Systems (US), and Cook Medical Inc. (US).
Catheters Market Segmentation
The global catheters market has been segmented based on types and end-users.
Based on types, the global catheters market has been segmented into cardiovascular catheters, specialty catheters,intravascular catheter, intravenous catheters, urinary catheters, neurological catheters, and others.
Based on the end-users, the global catheters market has been segmented into hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others.
Browse More Healthcare Reports at:
Tissue Engineering Market: Information by Material (Nano-fibrous Material, Biomimetic Material, Composite Material and Nano-composite Material) by Application (Orthopedics, Musculoskeletal and Spine, Skin/Integumentary, Cancer, Dental, Cardiology, Urology, Neurology, Cord Blood & Cell Banking and GI & Gynecology) and Region Forecast till 2024https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/tissue-engineering-market-2134
Tissue Microarray Market: Information by Procedure (Immunohistochemistry, Fluorescent In-Situ Hybridization and Frozen Tissue Array), Technology (DNA Microarray, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Next-Generation Sequencing, Northern Blotting and Western Blotting), Application (Oncology, Gene Expression Profiling, SNP Detection, Double-Stranded B-DNA Microarrays, Comparative Genomic Hybridization and Sequencing Bioinformatics), End User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies and Research Organization) and Region (Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa) Forecast till 2023https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/tissue-microarray-market-1213
Ambulatory Services Market: Information by Type (Primary care Offices, Medical Specialty, Ambulatory Surgery, Outpatient Departments (OPDs) and others) and Region (Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East & Africa) Forecast till 2025https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/ambulatory-services-market-2491
NOTE: Our team of researchers are studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients.
Contact:Akash AnandMarket Research Future+1 646 845 9312Email: [emailprotected]
Keywords:Catheters Market Size, Catheters Market Trends, Catheters Market Growth, Catheters Market Share, Catheters Market Insights
Go here to see the original:
- Announcing Six Winners of the Third Annual Manning/IALS Innovation Awards : Institute for Applied Life Sciences - UMass News and Media Relations - November 13th, 2021
- Lecturer Positions in Intelligent Systems Engineering job with Indiana University Bloomington / Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and... - November 13th, 2021
- Pressure BioSciences Awarded Second U.S. Patent for Its Revolutionary Ultra Shear Technology Platform, for Its Innovative NanoGap Valve - Yahoo... - November 13th, 2021
- Novel Imaging Technique Takes High Resolution 3D Images of Cells - AZoNano - November 13th, 2021
- "Dialogues between world Laureates and Gen-Z" was successfully held: an event focusing on Gen Z and the future of Science - PRNewswire - November 13th, 2021
- NVIDIA Announces Jetson AGX Orin: Modules and Dev Kits Coming In Q1'22 - AnandTech - November 13th, 2021
- Research on Food and Beverage Air Filtration Market Key Data Points Necessary for Effective Strategies | 3M, APC Filtration, Camfil Group, Donaldson... - November 13th, 2021
- Scientists invent 'smart' window material that blocks rays without blocking views - Nanowerk - November 13th, 2021
- How can Australia get cracking on emissions? The know-how we need is in our universities - The Conversation AU - November 13th, 2021
- Machine learning links material composition and performance in catalysts - Nanowerk - August 24th, 2021
- What Is Nanotechnology And How Is It Impacting Neuroscience? - Forbes - August 24th, 2021
- Could Nanotechnology Help to End the Fight Against COVID-19? | IJN - Dove Medical Press - August 24th, 2021
- Are Radioactive Diamond Batteries the Solution to Nuclear Waste? - Interesting Engineering - August 24th, 2021
- Updating the PLOS ONE Nanomaterials Collection Author Perspectives, Part 2 - EveryONE - PLoS Blogs - August 24th, 2021
- Scientists Develop Woven Nanotube Fibers Capable of Converting Heat into Energy - AZoNano - August 24th, 2021
- This engineer is searching for signs of life in the clouds of Venus - Create - create digital - August 24th, 2021
- Ultra-Low IQ PMIC from ROHM Selected to Power NXP iMX8M Nano for High Performance Embedded Artists Industrial Control Board - EE Journal - February 20th, 2021
- Perseverance touches down on Mars and Jaguar going electric: 10 top stories of the week - Professional Engineering - February 20th, 2021
- mHealth Wearable Boosts Remote Patient Monitoring, Connected Health - mHealthIntelligence.com - February 20th, 2021
- New Skin Patch Brings Us Closer to Wearable, All-In-One Health Monitor - I-Connect007 - February 20th, 2021
- Next: Superconducting nanowires could be used in circuits - Electronics Weekly - February 20th, 2021
- 4 UCSD Researchers Win Sloan Research Fellowships for Early Career Scientists - Times of San Diego - February 20th, 2021
- Pendse named 2021 Distinguished Maine Professor - UMaine News - University of Maine - University of Maine - February 20th, 2021
- New Polymer Cores Added to Windows Could Solve Energy Issues for Buildings - AZoBuild - February 20th, 2021
- Caltech Professor Inducted into the National Academy of Engineering Pasadena Now - Pasadena Now - February 15th, 2021
- How Nanotechnology Has Improved the Auto Industry - Salon Priv Magazine - February 15th, 2021
- Caltech: Tai Inducted into the National Academy of Engineering - India Education Diary - February 15th, 2021
- Plastic-nanotube composite 'tougher and lighter than similar forms of aluminium' - Professional Engineering - February 15th, 2021
- New coalmine questioned and high-density hydro planned: 10 top stories of the week - Professional Engineering - February 15th, 2021
- Scientists study moving worm "blobs" to create robot swarms - Big Think - February 15th, 2021
- Riding the Funding Wave: These DFW Startups Got the Money in 2020 Dallas Innovates - dallasinnovates.com - February 15th, 2021
- UVA Honors Distinguished Researchers at Virtual Awards Event - University of Virginia - February 4th, 2021
- Nanostructure of the Anodic and Nanomaterials Sol-Gel Based Materials Application: Advances in Surface Engineering - Products Finishing Magazine - December 19th, 2020
- Evelyn Hu delivers 2020 Dresselhaus Lecture on leveraging defects at the nanoscale - MIT News - December 19th, 2020
- COVID-19 airborne transmission research suggests potential therapies | University of Hawaii System News - UH System Current News - December 19th, 2020
- Engineers awarded for ongoing research excellence - News - The University of Sydney - December 19th, 2020
- New Horizons for research through new adventurous research projects - The University of Manchester - December 19th, 2020
- New collaboration provides opportunity for future water scientists and engineers - Cranfield University - December 19th, 2020
- First of its kind at U of T: MIE launches specialized course in 3D printing - U of T Engineering News - December 19th, 2020
- How Integrated Operations is Using a Breakthrough Misting Technology to Stop the Spread of Deadly Viruses and Bacteria - Iosco County News Herald - October 30th, 2020
- Senior Research Assistant in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics job with THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG | 230871 - Times Higher Education (THE) - October 30th, 2020
- Small Satellite Market Size to Hit USD 9.75 Billion by 2027; Presence of Several Large Scale Companies will have a Positive Impact on Market Growth,... - October 30th, 2020
- Impact Of Covid 19 On 3D Print Materials Industry 2020 Market Challenges, Business Overview And Forecast Research Study 2026 - The Think Curiouser - October 30th, 2020
- The U.S. Finally Has a Sputnik Moment With China - Foreign Policy - October 30th, 2020
- Medtronic Announces Adaptix Interbody System, the First Navigated Titanium Cage with Titan nanoLOCK Surface Technology - BioSpace - October 10th, 2020
- Nanocoolant Alternative for Cooling Elements by UMP Researchers - QS WOW News - October 10th, 2020
- Post Pandemic Nano Gas Sensor Market Size to Reach USD XX Million Billion by 2027 Analysis by Top Manufacturers Raytheon Company, Ball Aerospace and... - October 10th, 2020
- IISc Bengaluru researchers discover nanomotors can lead to early detection of cancer cells - The Indian Express - October 10th, 2020
- Breakout Paper in Journal of Theoretical Biology Explicitly Supports Intelligent Design - Discovery Institute - October 10th, 2020
- Elon Musk's million-mile battery: What it really means - Los Angeles Times - September 23rd, 2020
- Politecnico di Milano: Project for innovation in Nanotechnology is the winner of ERC Starting grant - Science Business - September 23rd, 2020
- Fruit flies' protective corneal coatings reproduced | Research - Chemistry World - September 23rd, 2020
- Toy Insider unveils its Hot 20 List of the year's most wished-for toys - FOX43.com - September 23rd, 2020
- Thin and ultra-fast photodetector sees the full spectrum - Science Codex - September 23rd, 2020
- DiOX carbon free DWR and anti-viral treatments launch in Turkey - Innovation in Textiles - September 23rd, 2020
- New Thin and Ultra-Fast Photodetector can See the Full Spectrum of Light - AZoOptics.com - September 23rd, 2020
- French Exotrail signs two contracts with ESA and stays on track for its electric propulsion mission - SpaceWatch.Global - September 18th, 2020
- Kanazawa University research: Potential drug treatment for particular type of lung-cancer - PRNewswire - September 18th, 2020
- Could Tattoo Ink Be Used to Detect Cancer? - Smithsonian Magazine - September 18th, 2020
- Simulation Software Market Key Drivers, Business Insights, Trends And Forecast 2026 Altair Engineering, Inc., Bentley Systems, Ansys, Inc, Ptc - The... - September 18th, 2020
- Faculty and Staff Achievements Summer 2020 - CSUN Today - September 18th, 2020
- Diomics Announces Agreement With Department of Defense to Accelerate Development and Testing of Diocheck SARS-CoV-2 Immune Response Indicator Patch -... - September 18th, 2020
- Ashok Leyland, Hindustan Zinc team up with IIT-M to develop Zinc air battery - BusinessLine - September 18th, 2020
- The next generation of American nuclear - Power Technology - September 18th, 2020
- Cloth masks are effective at reducing virus transmission because it spreads in respiratory droplets, which are larger than smoke particles and the... - September 18th, 2020
- Build your own robots with this kit on sale for $50.15 - Mashable - September 6th, 2020
- Phase engineering and the final frontier! - Advanced Science News - September 6th, 2020
- The Role of Electron Microscopy in Battery Research - AZoM - September 6th, 2020
- Copper-coated face masks could help slow transmission of COVID-19: U of T researchers - News@UofT - September 6th, 2020
- Impact Of Covid-19 on Graphene Market 2020 Industry Challenges, Business Overview and Forecast Research Study 2026 - Owned - September 6th, 2020
- Nano Gas Sensors Market 2020 Growth Opportunities and Revenue Statistics to 2025 By Top Players | Raytheon Company, Ball Aerospace and Technologies,... - September 4th, 2020
- Surgical Instruments Tracking Systems Market Predicted to Accelerate the Growth by 2018-2028 - Scientect - September 4th, 2020
- Food dyes, tattoo ink can be used to detect cancer: Study - BusinessLine - September 4th, 2020
- 3D Printed Implants Market: Growing Biomedical Applications of 3D Technology is Expected to Boost the Market - BioSpace - September 4th, 2020
- MIT partners with national labs on two new National Quantum Information Science Research Centers - MIT News - September 2nd, 2020
- A new platform for controlled delivery of key nanoscale drugs and more - MIT News - September 2nd, 2020
- Flexible Micro LEDs May Reshape Wearable Technology - Manufacturing Business Technology - September 2nd, 2020
- Carleton Faculty Receive CFI Funding to Support Research Benefiting All Canadians - Carleton Newsroom - September 2nd, 2020
- Nanotextiles Market Estimated size be driven size Innovation and Industrialization COVID-19 2024 - Chelanpress - August 10th, 2020
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Internet of Things job with CRANFIELD UNIVERSITY | 218434 - Times Higher Education (THE) - August 8th, 2020