Liberty's portfolio of premium products include Clarity Brands, Papa's Herb, Mary's Medicinal, G Pen, PAX, Lemon and Grass, Liberty Health Sciences, Zentient and Pretty Pistil
TORONTO, April 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ - Liberty Health Sciences Inc. (CSE: LHS) (OTCQX: LHSIF) http://www.libertyhealthsciences.com("Liberty" or the "Company"), a provider of high quality cannabis,announced today the expansion to its award-winning brand portfolio of premium products that are available at all of its locations in Florida. Today Liberty launched its Liberty Health Sciences Shake brand to join its expanded and current portfolio that includes innovative cannabis products and formats, including premium flower, CBD, topicals, tinctures, extract and vape products.
Liberty Health Sciences Inc. (CNW Group/Liberty Health Sciences Inc.)
Liberty recently introduced Clarity Brands http://www.claritybrands.lifethat includes oil derived products on cartridges and G Pen pods and is available in all of its stores.
The Company has also recently introduced the all-new Papa's Herb classic 510 Cartridge pen to its Papa's Herb line up that has proven to be a popular new item in all of the dispensaries. In addition, Liberty has extended its popular offering of G Pen devices to include Roam, Elite, Connect, Gio, Pro, and Nova.
"We are always looking for ways to enhance our product offerings and find ways to better serve our patient's needs," said Victor Mancebo, Chief Executive Officer of Liberty. "Our passion and determination is to provide accessibility of best in class products at valued prices, especially during these challenging times. We are excited to grow our offering and provide the right cannabis derived medical options at a time when people need affordable ways to maintain their wellness and continue to practice social distancing."
Products under the Liberty umbrella include:
Clarity Brands: Clarity Brands promotes the clarification of body and soul through the use of cannabis products that are lab tested and organically and locally farm grown.
Zentient: Zentient represents a line of premium CBD and THC balanced products including topicals, vapes, and oral solutions made from a proprietary formula of ultra-high-quality cannabinoids.
Pretty Pistil: Pretty Pistil is a powerful (feminine house brand) that brings a beautifully balanced approach to high quality cannabis experiences for those with sophisticated tastes and a rebellious spirit.
Papa's Herb:Papa's Herb specializes in providing value products to the market. The brand highly prioritizes and is hyper-focused on their customers first. They offer quality Flower products at an always accessible price-point for all to enjoy.
Mary's Medicinal:Best known as the developer and exclusive distributor of the award-winning Transdermal Cannabis Patch, Mary's is transforming how people view and utilize cannabis; developing products that maximize the benefits of cannabinoids, terpenes, and other plant nutrients.
G Pen: Grenco Science, the maker of the G Pen Gio, Pro, Connect, Elite and Nova, is a leader in engineering advanced cannabis vaporizers, known for its aesthetics, portability, functionality, and user experience.
PAX: PAX is a leader in the design and development of premium cannabis vaporization technologies and devices.
Lemon and Grass: Lemon and Grass combines nature, science, and tech to formulate, and deliver, the highest standard of product. We strive for consistency to ensure that each and every time you use Lemon and Grass products, the results are reliable.
Visit Liberty's social media channels for further details:
Patients may place an order online at: http://www.libertyhealthsciences.comfor in-store pick-up or free delivery.
About Liberty Health Sciences Inc.Liberty is the cannabis provider committed to providing a trusted, high quality cannabis experience based on our genuine care for all cannabis users and a focus on operational excellence from seed to sale. Liberty's measured approach to expansion opportunities is focused on maximizing returns to shareholders, while keeping consumers' well-being at the forefront of what we do. For more information, please visit: http://www.libertyhealthsciences.com.
CAUTIONARY NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Any statements that are contained in this news release that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are often identified by terms such as "may", "should", "anticipate", "expect", "believe", "plan", "intend" or the negative of these terms and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements in this news release include, but are not limited to, expectations related to the Company's production capabilities, expectations concerning the receipt of all necessary approvals from the Florida Department of Health, expectations concerning the opening of new dispensaries and the expansion of its greenhouse space, and the Company's future expansion and growth strategies. Forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks, including, without limitation, risks associated with general economic conditions; adverse industry events; marketing costs; loss of markets; future legislative and regulatory developments involving medical marijuana; inability to access sufficient capital from internal and external sources, and/or inability to access sufficient capital on favorable terms; the medical marijuana industry in the United States generally, income tax and regulatory matters; the ability of Liberty to implement its business strategies; competition; crop failure; currency and interest rate fluctuations and other risks. Readers are cautioned that the foregoing list is not exhaustive. Readers are further cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as there can be no assurance that the plans, intentions or expectations upon which they are placed will occur. Such information, although considered reasonable by management at the time of preparation, may prove to be incorrect and actual results may differ materially from those anticipated. Forward-looking statements contained in this news release are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/liberty-health-sciences-announces-expansion-of-its-cannabis-brand-portfolio-301046774.html
SOURCE Liberty Health Sciences Inc.
Read this article:
- The Liberty Biberdy Guy from Liberty Mutual Commercials, Tanner Novlan, Is Joining CBS Soap Bold and the Beautiful - Showbiz411 - July 11th, 2020
- Cornerback Williams verbally commits to Liberty - Lynchburg News and Advance - July 11th, 2020
- Letter: Mask ordinance is attempt to take away liberty and freedom - Sumter Item - July 11th, 2020
- 'Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' San Diego Downtown News - San Diego Downtown News - July 11th, 2020
- Lebanon-Hanover natural gas project no longer in the pipeline - Valley News - July 11th, 2020
- Letter to the editor: I don't believe we have liberty and justice for all - Summit Daily News - July 11th, 2020
- Liberty Tennis looking to return to the courts in Philadelphia - Outsports - July 11th, 2020
- No leads on man who vanished from Belmont Ave. in Liberty without a trace - WKBN.com - July 11th, 2020
- National View: A holiday for the dream of liberty and justice for all - MetroWest Daily News - July 11th, 2020
- Liberty Hall to host virtual concert to celebrate 90th anniversary - Tyler Morning Telegraph - July 11th, 2020
- The Penultimate Day of Overtime July: Religious Liberty Wednesday - Reason - July 11th, 2020
- Liberty Shere named Northeast Tech Claremore Campus Director - Claremore Daily Progress - July 11th, 2020
- PHOTOS: Socially-Distanced Dining at the Liberty Tree Tavern in the Newly-Reopened Magic Kingdom - wdwnt.com - July 11th, 2020
- Police say Liberty business owner stabbed theft suspect, who still managed to get away - WKBN.com - July 11th, 2020
- More new cases of COVID-19 reported in Liberty County - Bluebonnet News - July 11th, 2020
- Online learning hiccups lead to civil liberty threats | TheHill - The Hill - July 11th, 2020
- Ranking the top 50 Liberty football players of all time: 50-41 - A Sea of Red - June 22nd, 2020
- We Can Find Common Ground on Gay Rights and Religious Liberty - The New York Times - June 22nd, 2020
- Two Liberty football players cite racial insensitivity in decision to transfer - ESPN - June 22nd, 2020
- Police: Man scratched an expletive on the replica of Liberty Bell at the Idaho Statehouse - KTVB.com - June 22nd, 2020
- The True Extent of Religious Liberty in America, Explained - The Dispatch - June 22nd, 2020
- Tolsma reflects on legacy, accomplishments in lengthy career at Liberty - Lynchburg News and Advance - June 22nd, 2020
- I Suppressed So Much of My Humanity in Being Here - Slate - June 22nd, 2020
- Liberty Kitchen's virtual dinner brings questions of race, inclusion in New Orleans to the table - NOLA.com - June 22nd, 2020
- Liberty Leaf to Acquire Nova Mentis Biotech Corp. - Liberty Leaf Augments Portfolio with Entrance into the Emerging Psilocybin Therapy Market - Yahoo... - June 22nd, 2020
- Man charged in connection with Liberty kidnapping, robbery - KCTV Kansas City - June 22nd, 2020
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT) the Stock that gain 10.25% this week! - The News Heater - June 22nd, 2020
- What Liberty Meant to the Pilgrims - National Review - June 22nd, 2020
- Time to give liberty and justice to all - Kennebec Journal & Morning Sentinel - June 22nd, 2020
- Independence opens newly constructed section of Liberty Playground - cleveland.com - June 22nd, 2020
- Liberty University Commit Jony Munoz Named 2019-20 Gatorade National Boys Soccer Player of the Year - SoccerNation.com - June 22nd, 2020
- Stewart: Amid protests and reform, we truly need 'liberty and justice for all' - Standard-Examiner - June 22nd, 2020
- This day in sports: Sparks fall to Liberty in WNBA's first game in 1997 - Yahoo News - June 22nd, 2020
- Heres Some Upbeat Coverage of the Philadelphia Parade That Became a Super-Spreader Event During the 1918 Flu Pandemic - Slate - June 22nd, 2020
- Liberty University President defends keeping the school open amid the coronavirus pandemic - - KUSI - May 22nd, 2020
- Liberty Media's John Malone still believes in the future of live events despite coronavirus - CNBC - May 22nd, 2020
- Liberty's Top 5 DBs of all-time - A Sea of Red - May 22nd, 2020
- Dryville Hotel being converted to Liberty at Dryville | Berks Regional News - 69News WFMZ-TV - May 22nd, 2020
- Liberty recruit Merritt 'going to come in and work hard' - Lynchburg News and Advance - May 22nd, 2020
- PHS' Kyle Moore headed to West Liberty | News, Sports, Jobs - Parkersburg News - May 22nd, 2020
- Liberty Arena targeted for early October completion - Lynchburg News and Advance - May 22nd, 2020
- UConn's Kelly (Schumacher) Raimon took a winding path to a WNBA coaching job with the Liberty - Minneapolis Star Tribune - May 22nd, 2020
- 17-year-old charged with burglary in Liberty - Bluebonnet News - May 22nd, 2020
- Liberty in the Time of Corona - publicseminar.org - May 22nd, 2020
- West Liberty to conduct its own ball season - Bellefontaine Examiner - May 22nd, 2020
- Liberty London | Designer Department Store | Luxury Brands ... - May 19th, 2020
- Best Banks in Connecticut | Liberty Bank - May 19th, 2020
- Mill Creek, Liberty rated as CLAS School of Distinction - The Madison Record - themadisonrecord.com - May 19th, 2020
- Liberty and Liberty North celebrate class of 2020 with two graduation parades through town - fox4kc.com - May 19th, 2020
- State Supreme Courts Stand Up for Economic Liberty While SCOTUS Falls Down on the Job - Reason - May 19th, 2020
- Department of Labor Strengthens Religious Liberty Protections for Faith-Based Organizations Partnering with Government - GlobeNewswire - May 19th, 2020
- Sabrina Ionescu should have been dazzling loyal Liberty fans at Barclays this weekend - Yahoo Sports - May 19th, 2020
- Remember When: Liberty and Palace theaters compete with Tarzan films - Lancaster Eagle Gazette - May 19th, 2020
- NJ police do the right thing for liberty at gym that opened up (Opinion) - New Jersey 101.5 FM Radio - May 19th, 2020
- Benjamin Constant's Writing Reaffirms the Value of Ancient Liberty - City Journal - May 19th, 2020
- Still standing at 70: Here's the story behind Tulsa's Statue of Liberty - Tulsa World - May 19th, 2020
- Liberty athletics notebook: Maine pitcher DeLaite transferring to LU; Byron to honor duo at Coca-Cola 600 - Lynchburg News and Advance - May 19th, 2020
- Opinion: Five steps to protect public health, regain trust and ensure liberty - The Detroit News - May 19th, 2020
- C&I Live Tweet: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance on INSP - Cowboys and Indians - May 19th, 2020
- Andy McCarthy: 'Burden of proof' is on government to show why 'liberty' must be taken - Fox News - April 27th, 2020
- Letter: Personal liberty doesnt give you the right to endanger others - Deseret News - April 27th, 2020
- Liberty versus the virus | Diana Barshaw - The Times of Israel - April 27th, 2020
- Liberty Center man to be released from Marion prison - Sentinel-Tribune - April 27th, 2020
- Group Conversion Therapy And Its Aftermath At Liberty University - rvamag.com - April 27th, 2020
- The real problem with the manufactured coronavirus liberty protests - Seattle Times - April 27th, 2020
- Liberty University's Board of Trustees should remove Jerry Falwell Jr as the school's president - LGBTQ Nation - April 27th, 2020
- Stephen Sings officially signs with Liberty - A Sea of Red - April 27th, 2020
- Beloved Liberty coach Jesse Woods remembered for life of giving - Chron - April 27th, 2020
- Letter to the editor: Destruction of life, liberty, happiness - TribLIVE - April 27th, 2020
- Coronavirus has led to the erosion of religious liberty - White Mountain Independent - April 27th, 2020
- Former Liberty WR Antonio Gandy-Golden ready to hear his name called in NFL Draft - Lynchburg News and Advance - April 27th, 2020
- Why the New York Liberty sent so many front office staff to watch Sabrina Ionescu, how they plan to use the f - OregonLive - April 27th, 2020
- 'Liberty and freedom' | Other counties say they will not require masks like Harris County, Houston - KHOU.com - April 27th, 2020
- A Second Amendment Challenge in the Green Mountain State - Cato Institute - April 27th, 2020
- 'Freedom and liberty to work' rally is canceled; or is it? - Martha's Vineyard Times - April 27th, 2020
- Deja Gaston and Alex Murphy: Coronavirus protesters demand 'liberty' at the expense of the rest of us - Salt Lake Tribune - April 24th, 2020
- $2.11 $2.37: is It Good Range to Buy Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. (LTRPA)? - The News Heater - April 24th, 2020
- Lansdales Liberty Bell Trail Named Region Project Of The Year - Montgomeryville, PA Patch - April 24th, 2020
- The Debate Between Liberty-Minded and Common-Good Conservatives Is Nothing New - National Review - April 24th, 2020
- Connecting Liberty Lake ready to help: Citys volunteers wait for calls from those in need - The Spokesman-Review - April 24th, 2020