Maximum Life Foundation ("MaxLife"), is rapidly transforming the way we treat aging diseases. MaxLife plans to use a promising gene therapy offered by Integrated Health Systems to give free access to ten (10) early to mid-stage Alzheimer's Disease (AD) patients. David Kekich, MaxLife's CEO, stated "MaxLife will grant 100% of the therapy costs to help bring pioneering gene therapy to cure this disease and make Alzheimer's Disease a thing of the past."
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (PRWEB) December 30, 2019
Cure Now Instead of Palliative Care
According to the Alzheimer's Association:
Alzheimer's costs Americans $277 billion a year and rising. Sharp increases in Alzheimer's disease cases, deaths and costs are stressing the U.S. healthcare system and caregivers. About 5.7 million Americans have Alzheimer's disease. To date, no one has survived it.
Improvements of AD symptoms and the recovery of normal brain functions have been demonstrated in-vivo in mouse experiments, and in-vitro in human cell experiments through the rejuvenation of microglia (the brain's first line of defense against infection) and neurons as well as stimulating mitochondrial function using the telomerase reverse transcriptase (TERT) protein.
One human patient received a lower dose therapy in August 2018 with no adverse side effects. To date, the patient's disease has not progressed. MaxLife hopes to see symptom reversals in the next patients.
"If we can prove a benefit to patients that have no other option now, we can potentially treat Alzheimer's Disease in people in early to mid-stage Alzheimer's, finally creating effective medicine at the cellular level," states Kekich. "If successful, this treatment could potentially be used on other diseases such as Parkinson's and ALS."
The unique difference is developing treatments against the cellular degeneration caused by aging as the root cause of most major diseases. Studies have proven aging is the leading risk factor for many life-threatening diseases, including Alzheimer's.
With a world class Scientific Advisory Board, MaxLife is ready to push forward into practical solutions. A gene therapy facilitator, Integrated Health Systems plans to treat other adult aging-related diseases with no previous cure such as Sarcopenia, Atherosclerosis, Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and even aging itself with gene therapies.
"This technology could halt many of the big age associated killers in industrialized countries'" states Kekich. "Compassionate care helps patients with no other option to get access to experimental therapies that may benefit both themselves and society as a whole."
MaxLife also seeks grants and donations for human gene therapy studies for atherosclerosis, sarcopenia and chronic kidney disease as well as for human aging. The protocols have already been developed. Please Click Here and scroll to the bottom of the page to see how to donate.
To apply for a free therapy or for more information, see http://www.maxlife.org/alzheimers-disease/ and https://maxlife.org/how-to-register-and-qualify-for-the-alzheimers-human-study/.
For Further Information, Contact: David Kekich, CEO Maximum Life Foundation.
Maximum Life Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Not-For-Profit corporation founded in 1999.
Tax I.D. #31-1656405. David A. Kekich Tel. #949-706-2468. Info@MaxLife.org
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/first_alzheimers_disease_gene_therapy_human_study_provided_by_maximum_life_foundation_offers_10_free_therapies_for_qualifying_patients/prweb16809113.htm
- gene therapy | Description, Uses, Examples, & Safety ... - February 24th, 2020
- Gene therapy - Mayo Clinic - February 24th, 2020
- How does gene therapy work? - Genetics Home Reference - NIH - February 24th, 2020
- Nationwide Childrens among hospitals leading the way in gene therapy - The Columbus Dispatch - February 24th, 2020
- BioMarin gene therapy won't need an AdComm as it nabs speedy FDA review - FierceBiotech - February 24th, 2020
- Gene therapy to halt rare form of sight loss - BBC News - February 24th, 2020
- With supply tight, Novartis readies gene therapy plant for production - BioPharma Dive - February 24th, 2020
- New Gene Therapies Institute Aims to Address Regulatory Barriers - HealthITAnalytics.com - February 24th, 2020
- Bluebird's gene therapy hits another delay, this time in the US - BioPharma Dive - February 24th, 2020
- First patient undergoes Luxturna gene therapy on NHS - PharmaTimes - February 24th, 2020
- First Patients Begin Gene Therapy Treatment for Blindness through NHS - Interesting Engineering - February 24th, 2020
- Spark R&D chief High exits in wake of Roche takeover - FierceBiotech - February 24th, 2020
- Why So Many Biotechs Are Scrambling to Develop a Drug for the Same Rare Disease - The Motley Fool - February 24th, 2020
- 3 Cancer Treatment Stocks to Buy Right Now - The Motley Fool - February 24th, 2020
- The Most Important Stock to Own Over the Next Decade - Nasdaq - February 24th, 2020
- FDA Continues Strong Support of Innovation in Development of Gene Therapy Products - FDA.gov - February 2nd, 2020
- Interpreting Sameness Gene Therapy Products Orphan Drug Regulations - FDA.gov - February 2nd, 2020
- Pfizer lays out gene therapy aspirations - BioPharma Dive - February 2nd, 2020
- Global Gene Therapy Industry Outlook 2020-2024 - Strong Product Pipeline Gives Rise to Lucrative Growth Opportunities - P&T Community - February 2nd, 2020
- FDA guidance on gene therapies development and manufacturing - BioPharma-Reporter.com - February 2nd, 2020
- Devastation, then hope: Platteville baby first in state treated for rare condition after screening - Madison.com - February 2nd, 2020
- Studies target unilateral gene therapy injection - Ophthalmology Times - February 2nd, 2020
- Otonomy Presents Preclinical Results for GJB2 Gene Therapy Collaboration and Cisplatin Otoprotection Program - Yahoo Finance - February 2nd, 2020
- Eyeing a trio of trial initiations, Jim Wilson's gene therapy startup woos Bruce Goldsmith from Deerfield as CEO - Endpoints News - February 2nd, 2020
- The FDA unveils a new regulatory framework to speed along gene therapies, rewarding the leading players - Endpoints News - February 2nd, 2020
- Gene Therapies Make it to Clinical Trials - Discover Magazine - December 31st, 2019
- Experimental Gene Therapy Shows Promise for Preventing and Treating Lou Gehrig's Disease in Mice - BioSpace - December 31st, 2019
- 2019: The year gene therapy came of age - INQUIRER.net - December 31st, 2019
- BLA Submitted for Gene Therapy to Treat Hemophilia A - Monthly Prescribing Reference - December 31st, 2019
- Year in Review: Gene Therapy Technology and a Milestone 2019 for Medical Research - News18 - December 31st, 2019
- Gene therapy to conquering hepatitis C: A decade of medical breakthroughs - Business Standard - December 31st, 2019
- What were the biggest biopharma stories of 2019? - MedCity News - December 31st, 2019
- Global Gene Therapy Market 2019 Revenue, Opportunity, Forecast and Value Chain 2025 - Market Research Sheets - December 31st, 2019
- Manufacturing: the next breakthrough in gene therapy - STAT - December 23rd, 2019
- Novartis in talks with patients upset about lottery-like gene therapy giveaway - Reuters - December 23rd, 2019
- Ring Therapeutics Launches to Expand Gene Therapy Viral Vector Options - Xconomy - December 23rd, 2019
- Gene Therapy for Sickle-Cell Anemia Looks Promisingbut It's Riddled With Controversy - Singularity Hub - December 23rd, 2019
- Making advanced therapies takes industrializing personalization - STAT - December 23rd, 2019
- Dyno Therapeutics Launches to Improve Viral Vectors for Gene Therapy - BioSpace - December 23rd, 2019
- New Gene Therapy Method May Open BRAVE New World in Parkinson's - Parkinson's News Today - December 23rd, 2019
- Pharma's gene and cell therapy ambitions will kick into high gear in 2020despite some major hurdles - FiercePharma - December 23rd, 2019
- Viewpoint: EU should take a lead in enforcing the corporate social responsibility of gene therapy manufacturers - Science Business - December 23rd, 2019
- Takeda Presents Data for Hemophilia A and B Gene Therapy Optimization - Hemophilia News Today - December 23rd, 2019
- GenScript Biotech to Host Global Forum on Cell and Gene Therapy and the Booming China Market During JPM Week - PRNewswire - December 23rd, 2019
- The gene therapy research that could save a family of four - News - The University of Sydney - December 23rd, 2019
- Waning treatment is a warning for all 'one-and-done' therapies - STAT - December 23rd, 2019
- Would you pay $1M to partake in an anti-aging gene therapy trial? - Fox Business - December 13th, 2019
- Pfizer to bring gene therapy production in-house - BioPharma-Reporter.com - December 13th, 2019
- Buyer beware of this $1 million gene therapy for aging - MIT Technology Review - December 13th, 2019
- Dr. James Wilson, a scientific pioneer, on the future of gene therapy - STAT - December 13th, 2019
- The Rise Of Patent Wars In Europe's Gene Therapy Space - Law360 - December 13th, 2019
- Pfizer cites competitiveness of inhouse gene therapy - Bioprocess Insider - BioProcess Insider - December 13th, 2019
- Investment in UK cell and gene therapy manufacturing set to continue - European Pharmaceutical Review - December 13th, 2019
- Biomanufacturing and Supply Chain Standardization Key to Success in Cell and Gene Therapy Industry Boom - BioBuzz - December 13th, 2019
- Research targets gene therapy for exudative AMD patients - Modern Retina - December 13th, 2019
- Magenta Therapeutics Demonstrates First-ever Successful Gene Therapy Transplant Without Chemotherapy in Primates Using a Single Dose of Antibody-drug... - December 13th, 2019
- GenEdit and Editas Medicine Enter into Exclusive License and Collaboration Agreement for Nanoparticle Gene Therapy Delivery - Business Wire - December 13th, 2019
- First 2 Adults with Severe Hemophilia A Respond Well to Gene Therapy BAY 2599023 in Clinical Trial - Hemophilia News Today - December 13th, 2019
- New Anti-Aging Clinical Trial Begins. For $1 Million, You Can Be a Participant. - Livescience.com - December 13th, 2019
- Watch out, Keytruda. Ferring's bladder cancer gene therapy rival has new dataand they look competitive - FiercePharma - December 13th, 2019
- Solid Biosciences Stock Crashes Over Safety Concerns About Its Gene Therapy - Barron's - November 13th, 2019
- Solid's Duchenne gene therapy trial halted after patient suffers toxicity - STAT - November 13th, 2019
- Gene Therapy in Neurology: 2019 Overview & Forecast Report - Yahoo Finance - November 13th, 2019
- How Gene Therapy Is Evolving to Tackle Complex... - Labiotech.eu - November 13th, 2019
- Lonza taps Cryoport to bolster cell and gene therapy delivery - BioPharma Dive - November 13th, 2019
- Pfizer's 'brainstorming' payment deals as gene therapies advance, exec tells Bloomberg - FiercePharma - November 13th, 2019
- Next generation cell and gene therapies: fine tuning the promise - Business Weekly - November 13th, 2019
- Vertex invests in gene therapy manufacturing - BioPharma-Reporter.com - November 13th, 2019
- Scientists are using gene therapy to treat a heart disease in dogs. Could humans be next? - 10News - November 13th, 2019
- Updated Alta Trial Results Support SB-525 Gene Therapy for Hemophilia A - Hemophilia News Today - November 13th, 2019
- Sangamo Announces Gene Therapy and Ex Vivo Gene-Edited Cell Therapy Data Presentations at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting - Business... - November 13th, 2019
- Modified Protein Enhances the Accuracy of CRISPR Gene Therapy - DocWire News - November 13th, 2019
- Triple-Gene Announces Completion of Enrollment and Dosing in Phase 1 Trial of INXN4001, First Multigenic Investigational Therapeutic Candidate for... - November 13th, 2019
- Five benefits of gene therapies - Echo Live - September 19th, 2019
- Reprogramming the Human Computer: Silicon Valley Meets Cell and Gene Therapy - BioBuzz - September 19th, 2019
- FDA approves 2nd gene therapy cancer drug from Durham's Precision Bio for clinical trial - WRAL Tech Wire - September 19th, 2019
- 7-Year-Old Receives New FDA-Approved Retina Gene Therapy - University of Michigan Health System News - September 19th, 2019
- First Patient Dosed in Trial of Fabry Gene Therapy Candidate FLT190 - Fabry Disease News - September 19th, 2019
- Bluebird bio reveals further encouraging data for CALD gene therapy - PMLiVE - September 19th, 2019
- Joseph M. Sanzari Childrens Hospital and John Theurer Cancer Center Launch Clinical Trial Evaluating Gene Therapy for Severe Sickle Cell Disease in... - September 19th, 2019