Alicia Garza, from left, Patrisse Cullors and Opal Tometi, co-founders of the Black Lives Matter movement, arrive at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards at NeueHouse Hollywood on Monday, Nov. 14, 2016, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)
Theres Black Lives Matter the concept and Black Lives Matter the institution. Most people who sign onto the BLM movement believe they are backing the concept, but it should be understood very clearly that the institution is reaping all the benefits.
And the institution has absolutely no concern for the well-being of black lives or equality in this country. In fact, by their own admission, their purpose isnt to heal this country, its to rip it apart and remake it into a more Marxist kind of society.
For more on that, I highly recommend you read my previous article on the matter.
(READ: Black Lives Matter Is Preying on Americas Belief That Black Lives Matter)
A 2015 video has resurfaced proving that the entire intent of the Black Lives Matter movement is marxism. As you can see during the interview with the Real News Network, BLM founder Patrisse Cullors admits she and her cohorts are trained Marxists.
We actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia [Garza] in particular, were trained organizers. We are trained Marxists. We are super versed on ideological theories, said Cullors.
Black Lives Matter the institution isnt trying to hide their Marxism either. As I list in my previous article, in their what we believe section, they list their goals and all of them are extreme leftist stances concerned with destroying the very fabric of America in favor of the implementation of radical marxist ideals:
We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.
We build a space that affirms Black women and is free from sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered.
We practice empathy. We engagecomradeswith the intent to learn about and connect with their contexts.
We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work double shifts so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.
We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and villages that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.
We foster a queeraffirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise).
Anything permeated with Marxism doesnt have the interest of the people in mind. It often uses people or causes as an avenue to dismantle and rebuild political systems. Communism and socialism are not a solid system to replace anything with as it deteriorates and degrades anything it touches and that includes the lives of the people. These two systems alone have claimed the lives of millions over the span of its implementation in various countries.
The black community isnt really a concern for BLM the institution. If it was, it would be looking into studies on what policies affect the black community on a fundamental level, improving relations between law enforcement and the black community, and putting money toward the institutions that do see marked improvements for the black populations way of life.
They have no interest in that, however. They maintain themselves to be a reactive organization that has no interest in fixing the problem. This is evidenced by Cullors reaction to the Wichita first steps barbeque event in 2016 where a black community and the law enforcement community got together to have real conversations to provoke better understanding. Cullors immediately distanced BLM from this event and said this:
We dont sit on panels with law enforcement, and we dont have BBQs or cookouts with law enforcement. We feel the best method at this point in history is by holding police accountable by organizing and advocating for police accountability.
In other words, BLMs purpose isnt to bridge gaps, its to criticize and react. This is textbook Marxism meant to bring down organizations, not help improve them.
Supporting the concept of Black Lives Matter (ensuring the equal opportunity and well being of the black community) is what many believe they are doing, and if thats the case, then be sure to only support the concept and distance yourself from the institution, which is putting black lives in harms way for political and monetary gain.
Senior Editor. Culture critic, and video creator. Good at bad photoshops.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
See the original post here:
- A summer of solidarity: Looking back on the Black Lives Matter marches in Japan - The Japan Times - December 22nd, 2020
- Black Lives Matter has brought a global reckoning with history. This is why the Uluru Statement is so crucial - The Conversation AU - December 22nd, 2020
- New WA Black Lives Matter Alliance agenda aims for 'liberation' - KUOW News and Information - December 22nd, 2020
- Black Lives Matter 757 organizing toy drive and distribution - WAVY.com - December 22nd, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Protests Spur Creation of Institute for the Study of Global Racial Justice - Rutgers Today - December 22nd, 2020
- Asking the Clergy: Black Lives Matter movement and Kwanzaa - Newsday - December 22nd, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Backlash: The NYPD's War on Protesters Intensifies - The Indypendent - December 22nd, 2020
- Year in Review: How Black Lives Matter Inspired a New Generation of Youth Activists - Rolling Stone - December 17th, 2020
- In 2021, we must show that Black Lives Matter beyond diversity theater - Fast Company - December 17th, 2020
- Why Black Lives Matter: African American thriving for the twenty-first century - Religion News Service - December 17th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter demonstrator's rescue is this year's Most Inspiring Moment - CNN - December 17th, 2020
- Six months after mass protests began, what is the future of BLM? - The Economist - December 17th, 2020
- The City of Portland Fines a Building Owner for Oversized Black Lives Matter Sign - Willamette Week - December 17th, 2020
- Maria Casely-Hayford on Black Lives Matter: It is a cultural wake-up call such as Ive never seen before - British GQ - December 17th, 2020
- Fact check: Story about United Airlines, Black Lives Matter and a toddler is satirical - USA TODAY - December 17th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter and the Color of the Public Square - Religion & Politics - December 17th, 2020
- 2020 Best of the Beat Forsyth County Edition: Black Lives Matter - Triad City Beat - December 17th, 2020
- Organizer of Black Lives Matter mural in Florence requests that the city does not remove it - WBTW - December 17th, 2020
- What's Happened To Charlotte's Black-Owned Businesses In The Wake Of COVID-19 And BLM Movement? - WFAE - September 26th, 2020
- Youth Spotlight Column: Black lives matter in the hearts of Ipswich Students - The Local Ne.ws - September 26th, 2020
- Back the Blue, Black Lives Matter rallies meet on Clinton Street - The Ithaca Voice - September 26th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter's Goal to 'Disrupt' the Nuclear Family Fits a Marxist Aim That Goes Back a Century and a Half | Jon Miltimore - Foundation for... - September 26th, 2020
- Letter to the editor: If you don't agree that Black lives matter, you are racist - Summit Daily News - September 26th, 2020
- The sheriff's race pitting Trump against Black Lives Matter - NBC News - September 26th, 2020
- 4 Things the Liberal Media Wont Tell You About Black ... - September 4th, 2020
- Here's What Black Lives Matter Leaders' Ultimate Goal Is - September 4th, 2020
- What Is The Black Lives Matter Movement? - WorldAtlas - September 4th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Just Entered Its Next Phase - The Atlantic - September 4th, 2020
- Back the Blue and Black Lives Matter protests face off in Danvers - Boston Herald - September 4th, 2020
- Utah police union accuses teachers of 'political indoctrination' by supporting Black Lives Matter movement in class - Salt Lake Tribune - September 4th, 2020
- Mayor one-ups Black Lives Matter rally with his own plans - ABC News - September 4th, 2020
- Webster Groves neighbors mailed anonymous letter asking them to remove Black Lives Matter signs - KMOV.com - September 4th, 2020
- Man arrested after carrying AR-15 near Black Lives Matter protests in Vermont - NBC News - September 4th, 2020
- How to be an ally for Black lives - Medical News Today - September 4th, 2020
- Black Lives Don't Matter to Black Lives Matter, Says Rudy Giuliani - Mother Jones - August 28th, 2020
- 'Black Lives Matter' mural to be painted along Grace Street in Downtown - Richmond Free Press - August 28th, 2020
- NHLs lack of solidarity with Black Lives Matter protests out of touch, say critics - News 1130 - August 28th, 2020
- Yellow Springs Black Lives Matter Protests On Thirteenth Consecutive Week - WYSO - August 28th, 2020
- JOIN THE DISCUSSION: Voting in the Time of COVID & Black Lives Matter (LIVE PANEL AT 2PM) - 10News - August 28th, 2020
- Organizers expecting up to 250 participants in Aug. 29 Black Lives Matter march in Pendleton - East Oregonian - August 28th, 2020
- Elected officials join Black Lives Matter protest on third night since shooting of Jacob Blake - UW Badger Herald - August 28th, 2020
- The BoF Podcast: Stella Jean Asks 'Do Black Lives Matter in Italian Fashion?' | Podcasts | BoF - The Business of Fashion - August 28th, 2020
- McCarthy addresses COVID-19 and Black Lives Matter in live Q&A - The Bakersfield Californian - August 28th, 2020
- Flight attendant suspects his ties to Black Lives Matter led to vandalism of his SUV at DIA - FOX 31 Denver - August 28th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter in Northern Ireland - The Economist - August 28th, 2020
- San Jose in a quandary over what to do with unauthorized Black Lives Matter mural - The Mercury News - August 10th, 2020
- A look at where the Black Lives Matter murals will be placed in KC - KCTV Kansas City - August 10th, 2020
- How this Llama is playing peacemaker amid Black Lives Matter protests in Portland - The Indian Express - August 10th, 2020
- What is intolerance fatigue, and how is it fueling Black Lives Matter protests? - The Conversation US - August 10th, 2020
- How did the Black Lives Matter movement get to where it is today? - News@Northeastern - August 10th, 2020
- TV tonight: dramas from the Black Lives Matter frontlines - The Guardian - August 10th, 2020
- N.Y.P.D. Besieges a Protest Leader as He Broadcasts Live - The New York Times - August 10th, 2020
- High school student forced to take off Black Lives Matter mask at graduation ceremony, family says - CNN - August 10th, 2020
- In the Wake of Protests - The New York Times - August 10th, 2020
- Dozens of police officers gathered outside the home of a BLM ... - August 9th, 2020
- Protesters clash in Minden after sheriff's statement on Black ... - August 9th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Protester Turns Himself In To Police One ... - August 9th, 2020
- Jewish Responsibility During Black Lives Matter | Jewish ... - August 9th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter activists rally in Martinsville Saturday ... - August 9th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Has Destroyed the Spirit of Sports - August 9th, 2020
- U.S. artist Adam Pendleton brings Black Lives Matter to Tel Aviv: I dont shy away from complicated ideas - Haaretz - August 9th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter group offers rural people 'insight into prejudice' - The Guardian - August 8th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founders: Marxist, Radical and Soros ... - August 8th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter: Making sense of the hashtag, movement and protests - Deseret News - August 8th, 2020
- American Catholics and the Black Lives Matter Movement - The New York Times - August 8th, 2020
- Back the Badge and Black Lives Matter protesters turn out Olathe - KCTV Kansas City - August 8th, 2020
- 'Thirty miles a day': They're walking 750 miles to arrive in DC on 57th anniversary of MLK's 'I Have A Dream' speech - USA TODAY - August 8th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Rally on Grounds of Former German Youth Camp in Sussex County - TAPinto.net - August 8th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter Mural at Trump Tower Vandalized Again by Repeat Offender - NBC New York - August 8th, 2020
- Someone Tagged Black Lives Matter Outside a Church in Southeast Portland. Staff Decided to Keep Itand Turn It Into a Mural - Willamette Week - August 8th, 2020
- Someone wrote 'Black Lives Matter' in the Black Rock Desert. It's 4 miles wide. - Reno Gazette Journal - August 6th, 2020
- Family travels the country to spread a message of love and honor Black Lives Matter - KGW.com - August 6th, 2020
- Black Lives Matter takes center ice in a historic moment for the NHL - People's World - August 6th, 2020
- Technologys Role In Driving Progress In Black Lives Matter - Forbes - August 6th, 2020
- Listen to the young voices of the Black Lives Matter movement - The Guardian - August 6th, 2020
- Experience prepared Julie Rousseau to lead USCs Black Lives Matter Action Team - OCRegister - August 6th, 2020
- Grants offered to artists responding to Black Lives Matter - AroundtheO - August 5th, 2020
- Beyond the Paint in Worcester to showcase Black Lives Matter mural artists - Worcester Telegram - August 5th, 2020
- Portlands Wall of Moms is now Moms United for Black Lives - Vox.com - August 5th, 2020
- From Black Lives Matter to Bleak House: David Lammy picks the best books about justice - The Guardian - August 5th, 2020