Aberdeen, Hong Kong, September 16, 2020. More than 10 years after the first cryptocurrency was successfully mined, the mining space is more controversial than ever. The process was created to be democratic; to allow any PC with spare computing resources to contribute the surplus to help maintain the cryptocurrency network and earn rewards in return.
The prospects of the mining prize mentioned here led entrepreneurs to innovate ways to make mining more profitable. In the process, they have fabricated specialized mining devices that do not only do the activity faster, but also improves the profitability of the exercise while at it. The said changes now mean that anyone who wants to earn from Bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining must put in a colossal amount of capital to afford the expensive devices. Besides, the cost of electricity required to sustain the process is extortionate.
The incredible pace of change in the industry, notwithstanding, an innovative entrepreneur and his unique startup are prepping the industry for major changes. The individual, Thomas Norberg, is a Russian-born businessman with a vision to make Bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining more user-friendly and less costly to join.
Thomas was born in Russia. After attaining elementary education in his native country, he set sail for oversees, landing in Sweden where he enrolled for a Masters degree in International Business Management, which he completed successfully.
Upon completing his graduate studies, Thomas joined the corporate world earnestly. It was while here that he stumbled upon the novel blockchain technology. Having been in the industry for more than 8 years, he can now talk authoritatively about the successes of the space as well as the issues and challenges ailing the industry.
Thomas has seen it all, or at least most of it. He started as a crypto trader back when not many people knew about virtual currencies. Between 2016 and 2018, when initial coin offerings (ICOs) were all the rage, Thomas dived in and backed several projects with the proceeds from his trading days.
However, technology is dynamic and there is no space where this statement is truer than the blockchain industry. Watching the comings and goings of the space, it did not take Thomas long to see the folly and lopsided aspect of the industry that crypto mining had become. Baffled by the cost of hardware and the runaway power tariffs, Thomas joined hands with some entrepreneurs he came to know in the industry. Together, they came up with the idea of a cloud mining platform that has a unique yet friendly approach to the undertaking. And, the process gave forth to Miny.cc.
Miny is primarily a cryptocurrency wallet infrastructure. If a user creates an account on the platform, he or she also gets a secure cryptocurrency wallet by default. The multi-coin wallet can store Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and MINY tokens.
However, the platforms shining star is its cloud mining plan. The plan is simple and easy to use. All a user needs to do is create an account, deposit crypto into the wallet provided and convert the virtual currency into MINY tokens. Once the platform verifies the deposit, the user will be included in the mining pool where he or she will begin getting a share of the platforms mining proceeds. Overall, the platform pays out between 10% and 19% of the amount a user invests, per month.
Aside from cloud mining, users can make money on the platform through several means. The platforms native token, MINY, for instance, is a revenue earner. The cryptocurrency is made such that for every successful transaction completed on the platform, a portion of it burns. In doing so, the platform ensures that the number of MINY tokens in circulation reduces over time.
Since the demand for the coins is set to increase over time while the amount in circulation reduces, the value of the coin, as such, will appreciate. Users who hold the coins for an extended period can exchange them for other cryptocurrencies or cash them as fiat and enjoy their profits.
Still, users who have extensive following online can cash in on this resource. The platform has an elaborate affiliate program that pays commissions for the referrals a user brings up to the 20th downline.
The above narrative shows that Thomas Norberg is in the game for more than just profits. The Russian entrepreneur and his band of associates want to make Bitcoin mining worth considering again. Besides, they want to see it become an undertaking that is environment friendly and Sustainable. This reason is why Minys mining farm is located in Hong Kong. The regions endeavor to go green makes its power cheap and attractive.
More information about Thomas Norberg and his unique project is available here.
Press Contact Email Addressinfo@miny.cc
This is a press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Image Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons
Read this article:
- Crypto cash: Stakeholders talk about what could be the way forward - The Indian Express - November 29th, 2021
- Data Shows a Myriad of Crypto Networks Are More Profitable to Mine Than Bitcoin Mining Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - November 29th, 2021
- Bitcoin Hit Another New All-Time High This Month. Why Crypto Investors Should Ignore the Ups and Downs - NextAdvisor - November 29th, 2021
- Bitcoin Cash: Why this moving average could be key for a break to the upside - AMBCrypto News - October 20th, 2021
- As Bitcoin goes mainstream, Wall Street looks to cash in - ABC News - October 20th, 2021
- Bitcoin Cash Gets Geared Up For A Move As Ethereum Lead The Way Higher - Benzinga - Benzinga - October 20th, 2021
- ETC Group: Europe Overtakes Canada to Hold the World's Largest and Most Traded Physical Single Asset Cryptocurrency ETP - Business Wire - October 20th, 2021
- The Prophecy Of Satoshi Nakamoto: Bitcoin As Religion - Bitcoin Magazine - October 20th, 2021
- NBA agrees to first cryptocurrency sponsorship deal with Coinbase - Basketball Insiders - October 20th, 2021
- Grayscale confirms Bitcoin ETF plans and adds exposure to Zcash, Stellar Lumens and Horizen to its trusts - Cointelegraph - October 20th, 2021
- Douugh partners with Zero Hash to launch integrated crypto offering - Finextra - October 20th, 2021
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Hows It Differ From Bitcoin and Whats It Worth? - Yahoo Finance - April 5th, 2021
- The Power of ETH and BCH: Smart Bitcoin Cash Project Highlights Innovative Sidechain Technology Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - April 5th, 2021
- Developers Launch the First Hosted Noncustodial Payment Processor for Bitcoin Cash Payments Technology Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - April 5th, 2021
- Ethereum Sets a New All-Time High Above the $2K Handle, Bitcoin Cash Markets Jump 8% Markets and Prices - Bitcoin News - April 5th, 2021
- US Judge Dismisses Antitrust Case Accusing Bitmain, Kraken, and BCH Devs of Manipulation Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - April 5th, 2021
- Top 10 Cryptocurrencies To Invest In 2021 - Goodreturns - April 5th, 2021
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers April 5th, 2021 - FX Empire - April 5th, 2021
- PayPal solidifies standing as major crypto player with latest payment option - Business Insider - April 5th, 2021
- Ziglu makes Tezos and digital coin tez available to customers - Finextra - April 5th, 2021
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH): There's More Than One Bitcoin? - Vulcan Post - April 5th, 2021
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Soars After Kim Dotcom Support - Finance Magnates - February 15th, 2021
- Kim Dotcom Publishes a Website That Highlights the Benefits of Bitcoin Cash Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - February 15th, 2021
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers February 14th, 2021 - FX Empire - February 15th, 2021
- What is the problem with cryptocurrency (bitcoin)? - Investors' Corner - Investors' Corner BNP Paribas - February 15th, 2021
- Bitcoin Has Reached Its Latest High Above $48,000What's Next? - Forbes - February 15th, 2021
- Apple Pay can now be used to spend Bitcoin - CNET - February 15th, 2021
- Uber wont buy bitcoin with its cash but would consider accepting it as payment, CEO says - CNBC - February 15th, 2021
- Bitcoin cash out: Is it worth using Bitcoin as money? - Marketing Analysis - February 15th, 2021
- UK cryptocurrency startups coining the future of fintech in 2021 - UKTN (UK Technology News - February 15th, 2021
- If Dogecoin is a Joke, Why is Elon Musk Pumping This Meme Cryptocurrency? - Value The Markets - February 15th, 2021
- Better Than Bitcoin? 6 Other Cryptocurrencies You Should Consider - InvestorPlace - February 15th, 2021
- 5 reasons why bitcoin cryptocurrency prices are on the rise - Economic Times - February 15th, 2021
- Bitcoin Cash, Ripple Price Prediction: What Next for BCH and XRP? - InvestingCube - February 11th, 2021
- Ray Dalio on why Bitcoin is zooming and why it faces hurdles as an alternative asset - Moneycontrol - February 11th, 2021
- The Impact of Bitcoin on Online Poker - TechRound - February 11th, 2021
- The Grayscale Bitcoin Trust: What It Is and How It Works - CoinDesk - Coindesk - February 11th, 2021
- Bitcoin Cash USD On Bullish Momentum: 9.14% Up In The Last 24 Hours - Via News Agency - February 11th, 2021
- Central Bank of Kenya to Reportedly Use Bitcoin as Reserve Currency - Coingape - February 11th, 2021
- Dogecoin Blasts Into Top 10, And Leaves - Cryptonews - January 30th, 2021
- Crypto Has Entered Its Fourth Stage Of Adoption, Industry Exec Says - Forbes - January 30th, 2021
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers January 30th, 2021 - FX Empire - January 30th, 2021
- Bitcoin Cash USD On Bearish Momentum: 6.82% Down In The Last 12 Hours - Via News Agency - January 30th, 2021
- Bitcoin Cash USD On Bullish Momentum: 6.88% Up In The Last 6 Hours - Via News Agency - January 30th, 2021
- USDT Transactions on Tron Surpassed Ethereum Tether Transactions Every Day in 2021 Altcoins Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - January 30th, 2021
- Bitcoin Jumps To Almost USD 38K, Ethereum, Altcoins Try To Follow - Cryptonews - January 30th, 2021
- American Cancer Society Creates Its First Crypto Only Donation Fund News Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - January 30th, 2021
- Gemini research reveals 2 in 5 crypto investors in the UK are women - PR Newswire UK - January 30th, 2021
- Bitcoin Cash USD On Bullish Momentum: 5.93% Up In The Last 6 Hours - Via News Agency - January 30th, 2021
- How to buy bitcoin in a IRA: Rules, benefits, risks, and where to buy - Business Insider - Business Insider - January 30th, 2021
- Bitcoin Holds Steady Above USD 30K, Ethereum and Altcoins Gain Traction - Cryptonews - January 30th, 2021
- US Court Sentences ICO Fraudster to 6 Months in Jail: Orders the Accused to Pay Over $4 Million in Restitution Regulation - Bitcoin News - January 30th, 2021
- Bitcoin On Bearish Momentum: 11.62% Down In The Last 12 Hours - Via News Agency - January 30th, 2021
- Ex-CEO of Bitcoin.com, a Leading Proponent of Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Joins Nodle's Board to Help Develop the Nodle Cash Ecosystem - GlobeNewswire - September 30th, 2020
- The Genesis of BCH Tokenization: Over 10,000 SLP Tokens Built on Bitcoin Cash | Technology - Bitcoin News - September 30th, 2020
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers September 30th, 2020 - FX Empire - September 30th, 2020
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Roger Ver Propaganda for the Blockchain Technology and Use Case Continues - The Cryptocurrency Analytics - September 30th, 2020
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers September 28th, 2020 - FX Empire - September 30th, 2020
- Crypto hedge funds and mining regulations: Bad crypto news of the week - Cointelegraph - September 30th, 2020
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers September 27th, 2020 - FX Empire - September 30th, 2020
- What Would Jesus Think of Bitcoin? - hackernoon.com - September 30th, 2020
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers September 26th, 2020 - FX Empire - September 30th, 2020
- AirVPN review: Good speeds and full of stats - PCWorld - September 30th, 2020
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers September 25th, 2020 - FX Empire - September 30th, 2020
- Bitcoin Unlimited Launches Two-Option Voting App Powered by Bitcoin Cash | Technology - Bitcoin News - September 18th, 2020
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Up $0.33 On 4 Hour Chart, Started Today Up 2.12%; in a Downtrend Over Past 30 Days - CFDTrading - September 18th, 2020
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers September 18th, 2020 - Yahoo Finance - September 18th, 2020
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers September 17th, 2020 - FX Empire - September 18th, 2020
- Mad Money's Jim Cramer 'Fixated' on Buying Bitcoin, Fears Massive Inflation | News - Bitcoin News - September 18th, 2020
- Bitcoin Cash Faces Third Blockchain Split in Under Four Years - Decrypt - September 4th, 2020
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers September 4th, 2020 - FX Empire - September 4th, 2020
- Meet The 2 Newest Grayscale Products That Trade On OTC Markets - Yahoo Finance - September 4th, 2020
- Bitcoin Cash Analysis: Breakdown Could Extend Below $200 - Live Bitcoin News - September 4th, 2020
- Cryptocurrencies Price Prediction: Bitcoin Cash, Tron and Ethereum European Wrap 2 September - FXStreet - September 4th, 2020
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers August 31st, 2020 - Yahoo Finance - September 4th, 2020
- Bitcoin Slips in Latest Crypto Ranking by Chinese Government-Backed Center | News - Bitcoin News - September 4th, 2020
- The Crypto Daily Movers and Shakers August 30th, 2020 - Yahoo Finance - September 4th, 2020
- Canaan Cuts Losses for Second Successive Quarter, Down To $2.4M in Q2; Demand Remains Weak - Bitcoin News - September 4th, 2020
- Inter-Blockchain Liquidity: Minting Synthetic Bitcoin Cash With the Ren Protocol - Bitcoin News - August 28th, 2020
- Bitcoin Cash Price Prediction: BCH/USD looking forward to a falling wedge pattern breakout - FXStreet - August 28th, 2020