The future lies in Artificial Intelligence (AI). The technology that stands to change the world, promising an unprecedented and prosperous future. AI has long been at the vanguard of a list of emerging technologies, including big data, robotics and IoT (Internet of Things). Many believe that its role as a technological innovator will only improve in the days to come.
In the world of domain names, the extension that is most commonly associated with AI is, no surprise, .AI. It is slowly gaining popularity, which is evident by the online presence of several artificial intelligence companies taking advantage of .ai domain names. So, is .AI here to stay, or just a passing phase to fade away with time?
First, What is AI?
Artificial intelligence, or AI, is a way of programming computers to think, make decisions, and process data without additional input from human users. AI has existed in rudimentary forms for many years, but as the technology improves, many believe that AI that surpasses human intelligence is right around the corner. Such an achievement would be equivalent to milestones like the invention of writing, agriculture, or the industrial revolution. Many futurists predict that by 2050, this technology will provide considerable benefit to our daily lives.
At present, AI is in an interesting state. Like with the introduction of PCs in the early 1980s or the Internet evolution from the early 1990s, artificial intelligence is prevalent and well-known, but not very well understood by the general public. Much of the public perception of AI is thanks to eminent Silicon Valley executives like Elon Musk of Tesla/SpaceX, who has started widespread AI integration and is open about its potential consequences.
With that in mind, the section below describes some real world AI applications:
AI in Banking: The banking sector has been deploying AI at a rapid pace. For example, it incorporated data analytics techniques to reduce illegal transactions. In fact, even outside of banking, AI is one of the best possible security enhancement solutions available to several business sectors, including retail and finances.
AI in Agriculture: Many organizations that deal in automation and robotics have helped farmers find more efficient ways of protecting their crops from weeds. In addition, a Berlin-based agricultural tech start-up called PEAT, has developed an application called Plantix that detects the potential defects and nutrient deficiencies found in the soil through images.
AI in Healthcare: Healthcare facilities and medical care centers often rely on AI to save human lives. For instance, an organization called Cambio HealthCare developed its clinical decision support system that can help prevent strokes in patients while giving the physician a warning that there's a patient at risk of having a heart stroke.
AI in autonomous vehicles: Self-driving cars have been the poster child of the AI industry for quite a long time. The development of autonomous cars will revolutionize the transportation system. The best example would be Tesla's self-driving car, which uses AI for computer vision, image detection, and deep learning. The result is cars which can automatically detect objects and drive around without any human interaction.
AI in Chatbots: Virtual assistants are becoming a regular thing now. Many home appliances can now be controlled by Siri, Cortana, or Alexa, and are gaining popularity because of their easy to use features. Amazon's Echo is perhaps the one of the great examples where words are put into action by Artificial Intelligence. Now, you can tune into your favorite music, set your alarm, or search the internet, all with one voice command.
What is an .AI domain?
.AI is the country-code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) for Anguilla, which is a small British Overseas Territory in the Caribbean. However, a massive amount of businesses that have nothing to do with Anguilla have registered .AI domain names. In fact, the .AI domain extension has become so integrated with the world of artificial intelligence that it sometimes seems that it was specifically designed for the industry.
To backtrack a little, the .AI extension was created in 1995. However, it didn't see widespread use until after 2009, when .ai registration was made available to businesses and individuals outside Anguilla. This is where AI companies stepped in to capitalize on the extension.
Currently, .AI domain name extensions are being used by almost every organization dealing in AI, or any other segment of AI-like robotics, deep learning, or machine learning.
Why should I opt for .AI domain?
The .ai domain name is snappy, easy to remember, and at the same time is prompt in showcasing to the world your passion and enthusiasm for innovation. Right now, the best choice for startups and artificial intelligence companies with a view to change the world using technology are at the top of the list of potential buyers for .ai domains.
Why is .ai domain considered as an investment?
Firstly, the price of the .AI domain is generally lower than that of a .COM domain. Furthermore, due to the age and massive popularity of .COM, almost all the good and memorable .COM names are already taken, and even if the right one still exists, it is most likely very expensive or not for sale. Unlike .COM domain names, the .AI domain is relatively "new," so finding a relevant name should be far easier. At this moment, AI domain names are huge in the startup sphere, so registering a domain name for a considerable price now might prove fruitful after a few years. If you want to secure your .AI domain, make sure to do so at an accredited registrar, such as 101domain.
Thoughts about its SEO ranking
Today, when typing the word "AI" in a search engine, users probably don't have the small Caribbean island in their minds. Rather, they are seeking news related to the hot new tech on the block, artificial intelligence. The presence of the .AI domain name extension adds an extra value, fetching a high SEO ranking.
Is this right for me?
The thought of artificial intelligence automatically comes to mind whenever AI is heard, making this domain name ideal for organizations in this highly innovative field. It is most suitable for academics and tech companies who want to present their outstanding and unique ideas and research about AI.
The list below describes services using the .AI domain name for throwing light on their area of functioning.
Machine learning is an aspect of AI that provides businesses with supreme quality customer care. For example, ebo.ai is paving the path for AI-powered customer care systems, having the ability to assemble customer service data, natural language processing, and machine learning algorithms which continuously goes through a learning process by interacting with customers.
Many aspects of business management, especially aspects that are monotonous or rudimentary, can also be handled by the right AI. This is in reference to proteus.ai, which has helmed the creation of deep learning machinery, which can be used to sort information and documents at a rapid pace with greater accuracy and less error.
Healthcare-related enterprises like onwardhealth.ai are deploying deep learning technologies for pattern recognition, and are helping medical practitioners and health care specialists monitor and process different types of medical treatment data. Deep learning algorithms are meant to detect the subtle patterns that correspond to disease profiles. Additionally, the healthcare industry is also utilizing deep learning in ways never thought before. This includes primary stage disease detection, finding new medicines, and opening new avenues for repurposing already established and tested drugs for usage on a different disease.
Company Name: Dailybnteam
Contact Person: Annajay
Read the original here:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Definition - Investopedia - May 31st, 2020
- The Temptations Of Artificial Intelligence Technology And The Price Of Admission - Forbes - May 31st, 2020
- Artificial intelligence offers a chance to optimize COVID-19 treatment in international partnership - Vanderbilt University News - May 31st, 2020
- Reality Check: The Benefits of Artificial Intelligence - AiThority - May 31st, 2020
- Thanks To Renewables And Machine Learning, Google Now Forecasts The Wind - Forbes - May 31st, 2020
- Artificial intelligence is hopelessly biased - and that's how it will stay - TechRadar India - May 31st, 2020
- Top Artificial Intelligence Trends that will Change the Decade - Analytics Insight - May 31st, 2020
- Art and artifice - The Indian Express - May 31st, 2020
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Ethical Hacking | EC-Council Official Blog - EC-Council Blog - May 31st, 2020
- Microsoft is cutting dozens of MSN news production workers and replacing them with artificial intelligence - Seattle Times - May 31st, 2020
- Artificial intelligence software improves accuracy, doubles speed in evaluating CT scans of advanced cancer - UAB News - May 31st, 2020
- Coronavirus tests the value of artificial intelligence in medicine - FierceHealthcare - May 31st, 2020
- The Use of Artificial Intelligence by Investment Advisers: Considerations Based on an Advisers Fiduciary Duties - JD Supra - May 31st, 2020
- Lecturer in Artificial Intelligence for Digital Infrastructures job with UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL | 208485 - Times Higher Education (THE) - May 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market to Reach USD 202.57 Billion by 2026; Rising Demand for Cloud-based Applications to Aid Growth: Fortune Business... - May 31st, 2020
- Walmart Employees Are Out to Show Its Anti-Shoplifting AI Doesn't Work - WIRED - May 31st, 2020
- How artificial intelligence is keeping time-critical shipments on track during pandemic - FreightWaves - May 31st, 2020
- Coronavirus Update: Recent FTC Guidance on the Use of Artificial Intelligence and Algorithms in the Age of COVID-19 - Government Contracts Legal Forum - May 31st, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact: A Mix of Challenges and Opportunities | Artificial Intelligence-as-a-Service (AIaaS) Market 2020-2024 | Growing Adoption of Cloud... - May 31st, 2020
- IIT-Ropar and TSW Launch a PG Programme in Artificial Intelligence - THE WEEK - May 31st, 2020
- MS in Artificial Intelligence | Artificial Intelligence - May 19th, 2020
- What is Artificial Intelligence? | Azure Blog and Updates ... - May 19th, 2020
- What Are the Advantages of Artificial Intelligence ... - May 19th, 2020
- AI Tutorial | Artificial Intelligence Tutorial - Javatpoint - May 19th, 2020
- It's Called Artificial Intelligencebut What Is Intelligence? - WIRED - May 19th, 2020
- Powering the Artificial Intelligence Revolution - HPCwire - May 19th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence is struggling to cope with how the world has changed - ZDNet - May 19th, 2020
- An AI future set to take over post-Covid world - The Indian Express - May 19th, 2020
- A New Way To Think About Artificial Intelligence With This ETF - MarketWatch - May 19th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence-based imaging reconstruction may lead to incorrect diagnoses, experts caution - Radiology Business - May 19th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in the Covid Frontline - Morningstar - May 19th, 2020
- Patent Analytics Market to Reach USD 1,668.4 Million by 2027; Integration of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to Spur Business... - May 19th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in Cancer: How Is It Used in Practice? - Cancer Therapy Advisor - May 19th, 2020
- Five Important Subsets of Artificial Intelligence - Analytics Insight - May 19th, 2020
- Ethical artificial intelligence: Could Switzerland take the lead? - swissinfo.ch - May 19th, 2020
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence: Edge Intelligence - Analytics Insight - May 19th, 2020
- 5 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Architecture - May 15th, 2020
- Keysight Validates Artificial Intelligence (AI) and ... - May 15th, 2020
- What Is Artificial Intelligence? Examples and News in 2019 ... - May 15th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Is Nothing Without Humans - E3zine.com - May 15th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence is helping seniors who are isolated during the coronavirus pandemic - WXYZ - May 15th, 2020
- ValleyML is launching a Machine Learning and Deep Learning Boot Camp from July 14th to Sept 10th and AI Expo Series from Sept 21st to Nov 19th 2020.... - May 15th, 2020
- TSA Issues Road Map to Tackle Insider Threat With Artificial Intelligence - Nextgov - May 15th, 2020
- The Expanding Role Of Artificial Intelligence In Tax - Forbes - May 15th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence: Technology Of The Future - Forbes India - May 15th, 2020
- SparkCognition and Milize to Offer Automated Machine Learning Solutions for Financial Institutions to the APAC Region - PRNewswire - May 15th, 2020
- Alpha Modus Allowed 2nd Patent Leveraging Artificial Intelligence for Monitoring and Analyzing Consumer Behavior - Yahoo Finance - May 15th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Can Only Help Architecture if We Ask the Right Questions - ArchDaily - May 15th, 2020
- Fighting COVID-19: Artificial Intelligence community to help citizens and the healthcare system - Canada NewsWire - May 15th, 2020
- Understanding the Four Types of Artificial Intelligence - May 9th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence Facts for Kids - May 9th, 2020
- 4 Main Types of Artificial Intelligence - G2 - May 9th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence project lets Holocaust survivors ... - May 9th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence - Simple English Wikipedia, the ... - May 9th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Market by Size, Share, Analysis ... - May 9th, 2020
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence movie review (2001) | Roger Ebert - May 9th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence is Evolving to Process the World Like Humans - Interesting Engineering - May 9th, 2020
- Drug research turns to artificial intelligence in COVID-19 fight - Business in Vancouver - May 9th, 2020
- Women wanted: Why now could be a good time for women to pursue a career in AI - CNBC - May 9th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Used to Identify Light Sources With Far Fewer Measurements - Unite.AI - May 9th, 2020
- The Impending Artificial Intelligence Revolution in Healthcare - Op-Ed - HIT Consultant - May 9th, 2020
- COVID-19 identification in X-ray images by Artificial intelligence - News Anyway - May 9th, 2020
- Is artificial intelligence the answer to the care sector amid COVID-19? - Descrier - May 9th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence - Wikipedia - April 26th, 2020
- artificial intelligence | Definition, Examples, and ... - April 26th, 2020
- What Is Artificial Intelligence (AI)? | PCMag - April 26th, 2020
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Totally Changing Everything ... - April 26th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence And Automation Top Focus For Venture Capitalists - Forbes - April 26th, 2020
- Benefits & Risks of Artificial Intelligence - Future of ... - April 26th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence can take banks to the next level - TechRepublic - April 26th, 2020
- Health care of tomorrow, today: How artificial intelligence is fighting the current, and future, COVID-19 pandemic | TheHill - The Hill - April 26th, 2020
- How Artificial Intelligence, IoT And Big Data Can Save The Bees - Forbes - April 26th, 2020
- First meeting of the new CEPEJ Working Group on cyberjustice and artificial intelligence - Council of Europe - April 26th, 2020
- When the coronavirus hit, California turned to artificial intelligence to help map the spread - 60 Minutes - CBS News - April 26th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in the Oil & Gas Industry, 2020-2025 - Upstream Operations to Witness Significant Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Yahoo... - April 26th, 2020
- Pre & Post COVID-19 Market Estimates-Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Retail Sector 2019-2023| Increased Efficiency of Operations to Boost... - April 26th, 2020
- EUREKA Clusters Artificial Intelligence (AI) Call | News item - The Netherlands and You - April 26th, 2020
- A guide to healthy skepticism of artificial intelligence and coronavirus - Brookings Institution - April 2nd, 2020
- AI vs your career? What artificial intelligence will really do to the future of work - ZDNet - April 2nd, 2020
- Return On Artificial Intelligence: The Challenge And The Opportunity - Forbes - April 2nd, 2020