New AI capabilities pave way for an ultra-personalized customer experience
PISCATAWAY, N.J., Oct. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --Futurism Technologies, a leading provider of digital transformation solutions, is bringing to life its Futurism Dimensions business commerce suite with additional artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities. New AI capabilities will help online companies provide an exceptional personalized online customer experience and user journeys. Futurism Dimensions will not only help companies put their businesses online, but would also help to completely digitize their commerce lifecycle. The commerce life cycle includes digital product catalog creation and placement, AI-driven digital marketing, order generation to fulfillment, tracking, shipments, taxes and financial reporting, all from a unified platform.
With the "new norm," companies are racing to provide a better online experience for their customers. It's not just about putting up a website today, it's about creating personalized and smarter customer experiences. Using customer behavioral analysis, AI, machine learning and bots, Futurism's Dimensions creates that personalized experience. In addition, with Futurism Dimensions, companies become more efficient by transforming the entire commerce value chain and back office to digital.
"Companies such as Amazon have redefined online customer experience and set the bar very high. Every company will be expected to offer personalized, easy-to-use, online experience available from anywhere at any time and on any device," said Sheetal Pansare, CEO of Futurism Technologies. "We've armed Dimensions with advanced AI and ML to help companies provide exceptional personalized experiences to their customers. At the same time, with Dimensions, they can digitize their entire commerce value chain and become more efficient with business automation. Our ecommerce platform is affordable and suited for companies of all sizes," added Mr. Pansare.
Futurism Dimensions highlights:
Secure and stable platform with 24/7 support and migration
As cybercrimes continue to evolve, e-commerce companies ought to keep up with advanced cybersecurity developments. Futurism Dimensions prides itself on its security for customers allowing them to receive the latest in technological advancements in cybersecurity. Dimensions leverages highly secure two-factor authentication and encryption to safeguard your customers' data and business from potential hackers.
To ensure seamless migration from existing implementations, Dimensions integrates with most legacy systems.
Dimensions offers 24/7 customer support, something you won't find with some of the dead-end platforms of the past. Others will simply have a help page or community forum, but that doesn't necessarily solve the problem. It can also be costly if you need to reach someone for support on other platforms, whereas Dimensions support is included in your plan.
Migrating to Dimensions is a seamless transition with little to no downtime. Protecting online businesses from cyber threats is a top priority while transitioning their websites from another platform or service. You get a dedicated team at your disposal throughout the transition to ensure timely completion and implementation.
Heat Map, Customer Session Playback, Live Chat and Analytics
Dimensions offers intelligent customer insights with Heat Map tracking, Full customer session playback, and live chat allowing you to understand customers' needs. Heat Map will help you identify the most used areas of your website and what your customers are clicking on. Further, customer session playback will help you identify how customers arrived at certain products or pages. Dimensions also has a live customer session that helps you provide prompt support.
Customer insights and analytics are lifeblood for any e-business in today's digital era. Dimensions offers intelligent insights into demographics to help you market to your target audiences.
Highly personalized user experience using Artificial Intelligence
Dimensions lets you deploy smart AI-powered bots that use machine learning algorithms to come up with smarter replies to customer questions thus, reducing response time significantly. Chatbots can help address customer queries that usually drop in after business hours with automated and pre-defined responses. Eureka! Never lose a sale.
Business Efficiency and Automation using AI and Machine Learning
AI and machine learning can help predict inventory and automate processes such as support, payments, and procurement. It can also expand business intelligence to help create targeted marketing plans. Lastly, it can give you live GPS logistics tracking.
Dimensions team will design your mobile site application to look and function as if a consumer were viewing it on their computer. Fully optimized and designed for ease of use while not limiting anything from your main site.
About Futurism Technologies
Advancements in digital information technology continue to offer companies with the opportunities to drive efficiency, revenue, better understand and engage customers, and redefine their business models. At Futurism, we partner with our clients to leverage the power of digital technology. Digital evolution or a digital revolution, Futurism helps to guide companies on their DX journey.
Whether it is taking a business to the cloud to improve efficiency and business continuity, building a next-generation ecommerce marketplace and mobile app for a retailer, helping to define and implement a new business model for a smart factory, or providing end-to-end cybersecurity services, Futurism brings in the global consulting and implementation expertise it takes to monetize the digital journey.
Futurism provides DX services across the entire value chain including e-commerce, digital infrastructure, business processes, digital customer engagement, and cybersecurity.
Learn more about Futurism Technologies, Inc. at http://www.futurismtechnologies.com
Leo J ColeChief Marketing OfficerMobile: +1-512-300-9744Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
futurism-technologies.png Futurism Technologies
Next-Gen Business Commerce Platform
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/futurism-reinforces-its-next-gen-business-commerce-platform-with-advanced-machine-learning-and-artificial-intelligence-capabilities-301152696.html
SOURCE Futurism Technologies, Inc.
Read this article:
- A crewless boat is recreating the Mayflower's 400-year-old journey, with the help of artificial intelligence - CBS News - December 26th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): Is It All Just Costly Hype? - Dice Insights - December 26th, 2020
- 7 Types of Artificial Intelligence: Propelling the Technology Development - Analytics Insight - December 26th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence will go mainstream in 2021 The Manila Times - The Manila Times - December 26th, 2020
- Top 7 Amazing Artificial Intelligence Applications that Are Unfamiliar - Analytics Insight - December 26th, 2020
- NASCAR Team up with the World Poker Tour while Artificial Intelligence Breaks New Barriers - HighstakesDB - December 26th, 2020
- Youve heard of Elf on the Shelf; in New Haven theres elf with artificial intelligence - New Haven Register - December 26th, 2020
- How is Artificial Intelligence Transforming the lives of People with Disabilities? - Analytics Insight - December 26th, 2020
- How Bad Is Your Spotify? There's Artificial Intelligence to Judge Your Taste - Distractify - December 26th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence measure included in must-pass government funding deal - Homeland Preparedness News - December 26th, 2020
- PetrSU joined the fight for leadership in the field of artificial intelligence applications in Russia and in the world - India Education Diary - December 26th, 2020
- Why not enlist the help of artificial intelligence to nudge people to mask up? - Houston Chronicle - December 22nd, 2020
- Congress wants an inventory of all AI projects at the Pentagon - C4ISRNet - December 22nd, 2020
- The influence of artificial intelligence on the banking industry - Latest Digital Transformation Trends | Cloud News - Wire19 - December 22nd, 2020
- Application of artificial intelligence in the field of treatment and medicine - Tehran Times - December 22nd, 2020
- Using Artificial Intelligence To Transform An Industry? Nominations For The 2021 AI 50 List Are Open - Forbes - December 22nd, 2020
- Delivering Proactive Mental Healthcare With Artificial Intelligence - HealthITAnalytics.com - December 22nd, 2020
- Artificial intelligence is intertwined in precision agriculture - AGDAILY - December 22nd, 2020
- Spin Announces Cutting Edge On-Vehicle Artificial Intelligence (AI) Platform To Bring Sidewalk Riding and Parking Detection Technology to Cities... - December 22nd, 2020
- UC convenes Artificial Intelligence Working Group to harness innovative technology, establish guardrails for equitable and ethical use - University of... - December 22nd, 2020
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market Research Report by Technology, by Process, by Offerings, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 -... - December 22nd, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence, Contactless Solutions Set to Provide Safety Protocols to Enable Reopening of Live Events in 2021 - PRNewswire - December 22nd, 2020
- Employing artificial intelligence to spot infrastructure issues - Construction Dive - December 22nd, 2020
- CPPI and HSDF Release Report from Virtual Symposium: Artificial Intelligence: Transforming the Government Mission - PRNewswire - December 22nd, 2020
- Top 10 AI and machine learning stories of 2020 - Healthcare IT News - December 17th, 2020
- The 8 Best Books About Artificial Intelligence to Read Now - WIRED - December 17th, 2020
- KODA AUTO wins Pioneer Award for its use of artificial intelligence and Sound Analyser app - Automotive World - December 17th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligences Are Power Hungry, But Not How You Think - Nextgov - December 17th, 2020
- Now is the time to ensure artificial intelligence works for Europeans - EU News - December 17th, 2020
- Currux Vision LLC Announces Industry Leading Accuracy of Artificial Intelligence Smart City Traffic Platform Testing with the City of San Jos - PR Web - December 17th, 2020
- Leveraging artificial intelligence to reach fathers and support child nutrition in India during COVID-19 - World Bank Group - December 17th, 2020
- How artificial intelligence helped me overcome my dyslexia - The Guardian - December 17th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Advances Showcased at the Virtual 2020 AACC Annual Scientific Meeting Could Help to Integrate This Technology Into Everyday... - December 17th, 2020
- Global Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain Management Market was Valued at US$ 1549.5 Mn in 2019 Growing at a CAGR of 25.12% over the Forecast... - December 17th, 2020
- Are AI and job automation good for society? Globally, views are mixed - Pew Research Center - December 17th, 2020
- Landmark artificial intelligence legislation advances toward becoming law Defense bill awaits possible presidential veto and Congressional override;... - December 17th, 2020
- The Next Generation Of Artificial Intelligence - Forbes - October 16th, 2020
- St. Louis Is Grappling With Artificial Intelligence's Promise And Potential Peril - St. Louis Public Radio - October 16th, 2020
- Looper column: Artificial intelligence, humanity and the future - SouthCoastToday.com - October 16th, 2020
- For artificial intelligence to flourish, governments need to think ahead about its responsible use - Firstpost - October 16th, 2020
- MediFind Selected as Finalist for Best in Artificial Intelligence in the Shorty Social Good Awards - The Wellsboro Gazette - October 16th, 2020
- The relentless threat of artificial intelligence taking our jobs away - Mint - October 16th, 2020
- Will artificial intelligence technology change the dairy industry - positivelyosceola.com - October 16th, 2020
- Penn Medicine researchers use artificial intelligence to identify early signs of Alzheimer's Disease - Express Computer - October 16th, 2020
- SparkCognition Advances the Science of Artificial Intelligence with 85 Patents - PRNewswire - October 16th, 2020
- Dont Be Afraid, BMW Promises To Keep Artificial Intelligence (AI) On A Tight Leash With These 7 Principles - CarScoops - October 16th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in Government: Global Markets 2020-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - August 31st, 2020
- Import Screening Pilot Unleashes the Power of Data - FDA.gov - August 31st, 2020
- Supercharge vegetation management and outage prediction with artificial intelligence - Utility Dive - August 31st, 2020
- Automation, artificial intelligence to be central in the post-Covid world - Economic Times - August 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Is the Next Top Gun - Bloomberg - August 31st, 2020
- Defense Innovation Unit Teaching Artificial Intelligence to Detect Cancer - Department of Defense - August 31st, 2020
- Toward a machine learning model that can reason about everyday actions - MIT News - August 31st, 2020
- How Artificial Intelligence is changing the way we search and find online - ITProPortal - August 31st, 2020
- TikTok Assets Cant Be Sold Without Chinas Approval - Bloomberg - August 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in Oil and Gas Market Global Size, Growth and Demand 2020 to 2030 - The News Brok - August 31st, 2020
- Rage Against the Algorithm: the Risks of Overestimating Military Artificial Intelligence - Chatham House - August 31st, 2020
- U of I to lead two of seven new national artificial intelligence institutes - University of Illinois News - August 31st, 2020
- Holocaust survivors will be able to share their stories after death thanks to a new project - 60 Minutes - CBS News - August 31st, 2020
- Funding boost for artificial intelligence in NHS to speed up diagnosis of deadly diseases - GOV.UK - August 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Identifies 80,000 Spiral Galaxies Promises More Astronomical Discoveries in the Future - SciTechDaily - August 31st, 2020
- Is Artificial intelligence the Future of IT Help Desk? - Analytics Insight - August 10th, 2020
- Experts Are Divided Over Future Of Artificial Intelligence But Agree On Its Growing Impact - Outlook India - August 10th, 2020
- "Artificial Intelligence Will Make Medicine Better in the Long Run" - Biophotonics.World - August 10th, 2020
- How machine learning and artificial intelligence can drive clinical innovation - PharmaLive - August 10th, 2020
- Top Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Investments in July 2020 - Analytics Insight - August 10th, 2020
- Job interviews: Recruiters are using artificial intelligence to analyse what you say to find the right hire - TechRepublic - August 10th, 2020
- The next frontier of human-robot relationships is building trust - Scroll.in - August 8th, 2020
- Game-Changing Artificial Intelligence Solution by PhotoShelter to Revolutionize Social Media Workflow as Premier Lacrosse League Returns to the Field... - August 8th, 2020
- How Artificial Intelligence is Helping to Fight against Coronavirus in India? - Analytics Insight - August 8th, 2020
- BLOG: How to capitalise on the Artificial Intelligence theme - Your Money - Your Money - August 8th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence and Its Partners - Modern Diplomacy - August 8th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence isnt destroying jobs, its making them more inclusive - The Globe and Mail - August 8th, 2020
- RadNet and Hologic Announce Collaboration to Advance the Development of Artificial Intelligence Tools in Breast Health - GlobeNewswire - August 7th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impacts: Artificial Intelligence-as-a-Service (AIaaS) Market Will Accelerate at a CAGR of Over 48% Through 2020-2024|Growing Adoption of... - August 7th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in Business: The New Normal in Testing Times - Analytics Insight - August 7th, 2020
- VIEW: Digitisation in pathology and the promise of artificial intelligence - CNBCTV18 - August 7th, 2020
- What It Means to Be Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence - Medium - August 7th, 2020
- Not so Artificial Intelligence When is AI really AI? - EFTM - August 3rd, 2020
- IMD to explore artificial intelligence to improve forecasting, predict extreme weather events - Firstpost - August 3rd, 2020