HENDERSON, Nev., October 19, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions, Inc., (OTCPK:AITX), a global leader in AI-driven security and productivity solutions for enterprise clients, filed its quarterly report on Form 10-Q with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the period ended August 31, 2021. AITX is a full SEC reporting company that files detailed annual and quarterly reports as prepared by a PCAOB registered firm and reviewed by an independent auditor.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211019005507/en/
A sampling of the many AITX, its subsidiaries RAD, RAD-G and RAD-M, developments in the 2nd quarter of FY 2022. Included are two new apps, RAD Light My Way and RAD AR (Augmented Reality), plus the announcement of the RAD 3.0 product line. (Graphic: Business Wire)
"The first half of our fiscal year saw continued progress, development, plus exponential sales growth," said Steve Reinharz, President and CEO of AITX. "Both subscription revenues and sales revenues saw dramatic increases year over year."
Key Takeaways from the 10-Q Filing
The Company completed actions to eliminate almost all of its dilutive financial instruments as follows: 1. Substantially all of the convertible debt has been paid or converted; 2. The number of Series F convertible preferred Shares were reduced; 3. An agreement was reached amongst all Series F shareholders not to convert their shares prior to August 2023, unless there is an uplisting of the Companys stock or an asset sale.
Unless subsequent events reinstate a dilutive financial instrument, none of which are under consideration, the number of outstanding shares of the company will only grow as a result of actions related to the effective and current S-3.
Device parts inventory (on hand) as of August 31, 2021 at $488K, up from $25K as of August 31, 2020, an increase of 1,852%. This increase supports both organic growth, inventory for fast delivery, and support for an expanding sales pipeline.
Research and Development spending fiscal YTD August 31, 2021 at $1,334K, up from the previous FY period of $190K, a 602% increase. The increase supports investments in new project development, increased engineering, programming resources, and other R&D initiatives.
Robotic Assistance Devices (RAD) Sales Growth
The Company reports that for the quarter ended August 31, 2021, AITXs second quarter of fiscal year 2022, device subscription revenues, referred to as Recurring Monthly Revenue (RMR), increased 69% over the same period of the prior year. Six month total revenues, including all sales and subscriptions, increased 404% over the prior fiscal years period.
Sales Funnel Development
The Company reports that its sales funnel continues its solid growth as its sales team continues to produce significant activity and results. RAD President and COO, Mark Folmer commented, "We expect to close the month of October with an additional RMR of nearly $14,000. This will bring RADs total RMR to just over $80,000. Were expected to cross the $1 million annualized RMR run rate in the current fiscal quarter, ending November 30."
New Products Announced RAD 3.0
On Wednesday, October 13, 2021, the Company announced its new lineup of RAD 3.0 devices. RAD 3.0 marks a complete design and re-engineering of nearly all RAD solutions. "The entire RAD team worked feverishly hard throughout Q2 so that we could preview all of the improvements in design and performance that we showcased earlier this week," Reinharz added. "The response to our RAD 3.0 announcements has been overwhelmingly positive. Im sure that we have a hit on our hands and we cannot wait for our customers to see these in person," Reinharz commented.
The AITX Investors Open House and RAD 3.0 Reveal video is available for viewing at https://tinyurl.com/hkp5ds
"Fiscal year 2022 continues to confirm RADs inevitable progress," Reinharz added. "These second quarter results reveal our constant grind, whether its inventing new products, penetrating new markets, or solidifying our financial position. There is so much more on the immediate horizon that we expect to conquer, making FY 2022 an incredibly big year for us in sales, team, tech and industry stature," Reinharz concluded.
The Company recommends that interested parties examine the published 10-Q to review all details, and reminds readers that this release is limited to the applicable highlights of the quarter.
Follow Steve Reinharz on Twitter @SteveReinharz for future AITX and RAD updates.
AITX through its subsidiary, Robotic Assistance Devices, Inc. (RAD), is redefining the $25 billion (US) security and guarding services industry through its broad lineup of innovative, AI-driven Solutions-as-a-Service business model. RAD solutions are specifically designed to provide a cost savings to businesses of between 35%-80% when compared to the industrys existing and costly manned security guarding and monitoring model. RAD delivers this tremendous costs savings via a suite of stationary and mobile robotic solutions that complement, and at times, directly replace the need for human personnel in environments better suited for machines. All RAD technologies, AI-based analytics and software platforms are developed in-house.
CAUTIONARY DISCLOSURE ABOUT FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements in this news release other than statements of historical fact are "forward-looking statements" that are based on current expectations and assumptions. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the statements, including, but not limited to, the following: the ability of Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions to provide for its obligations, to provide working capital needs from operating revenues, to obtain additional financing needed for any future acquisitions, to meet competitive challenges and technological changes, to meet business and financial goals including projections and forecasts, and other risks. Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statement(s) and/or to confirm the statement(s) to actual results or changes in Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions expectations.
About Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions (AITX)
AITX is an innovator in the delivery of artificial intelligence-based solutions that empower organizations to gain new insight, solve complex challenges and fuel new business ideas. Through its next-generation robotic product offerings, AITXs RAD and RAD-M companies help organizations streamline operations, increase ROI and strengthen business. AITX technology improves the simplicity and economics of patrolling and guard services, and allows experienced personnel to focus on more strategic tasks. Customers augment the capabilities of existing staffs and gain higher levels of situational awareness, all at drastically reduced cost. AITX solutions are well suited for use in multiple industries such as enterprises, government, transportation, critical infrastructure, education and healthcare. To learn more, visit http://www.aitx.ai and http://www.roboticassistancedevices.com, or follow Steve Reinharz on Twitter @SteveReinharz.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211019005507/en/
Read more here:
- 193 countries adopt first-ever global agreement on the Ethics of Artificial Intelligence - UN News - November 29th, 2021
- Seattle Researchers Claim to Have Built Artificial Intelligence That Has Morality - The Great Courses Daily News - November 29th, 2021
- Artificial intelligence in oncology: current applications and future perspectives | British Journal of Cancer - Nature.com - November 29th, 2021
- Artificial intelligence may not actually be the solution for stopping the spread of fake news - The Conversation CA - November 29th, 2021
- Computer Conservation: Lily Xu Uses Artificial Intelligence To Stop Poaching Around the World - SciTechDaily - November 29th, 2021
- 6 positive AI visions for the future of work - World Economic Forum - November 29th, 2021
- Global AI (Artificial Intelligence) Market Report 2021: Ethical AI Practices and Advisory will be Incorporated in AI Technology Growth Strategy to... - November 29th, 2021
- Defining what's ethical in artificial intelligence needs input from Africans - The Conversation CA - November 29th, 2021
- Artificial intelligence reveals the secrets of the spider web - Digital Journal - November 29th, 2021
- Artificial intelligence used to count tens of thousands of puffins - The Scotsman - November 29th, 2021
- Artificial intelligence and mobility, who's at the wheel? - Innovation Origins - November 29th, 2021
- [Webinar] Balancing Compliance with AI Solutions - How Artificial Intelligence Can Drive the Future of Work by Enabling Fair, Efficient, and Auditable... - November 29th, 2021
- Can artificial intelligence be harnessed to protect the public from random assailants? - The Japan Times - November 29th, 2021
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence Autonomous Killing Machines: What You Need to Know About Military AI - SOFREP - November 29th, 2021
- Top Artificial Intelligence Jobs in MNCs to Apply this Nov Weekend - Analytics Insight - November 29th, 2021
- Who Says AI Is Not For Women? Here Are 6 Women Leading AI Field In India - SheThePeople - November 29th, 2021
- Job hunting nightmare: 1,000 plus job applications and still no offers - ABC Action News - November 29th, 2021
- Staten Island Family Advocating For New Artificial Intelligence Program That Aims To Prevent Drug Overdoses - CBS New York - November 29th, 2021
- ITV Will Use Artificial Intelligence To Tailor Adverts For Its Viewers - Todayuknews - Todayuknews - November 29th, 2021
- Yes, it has been offside: FIFA tests an artificial intelligence system with a view to using it in the Qatar World Cup - InTallaght - November 29th, 2021
- UC adopts recommendations for the responsible use of Artificial Intelligence - Preuss School Ucsd - October 20th, 2021
- Artificial intelligence in healthcare? 'Don't focus solely on technology' - Innovation Origins - October 20th, 2021
- How Will Health Care Regulators Address Artificial Intelligence? - The Regulatory Review - October 20th, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence to Boost the Global Wound Care Market by 2026 with Minimal Intervention Solutions - inForney.com - October 20th, 2021
- Global Artificial Intelligence Market Is Expected To Set A New Benchmark With A CAGR Of 40.2% By 2028 | Up Market Research - PRNewswire - October 20th, 2021
- WVU Researchers Using Artificial Intelligence To Help Diagnose Those With Autism - West Virginia Public Broadcasting - October 20th, 2021
- Potential of Artificial Intelligence Replacing Animal Testing in the Future - Analytics Insight - October 20th, 2021
- Putting artificial intelligence at the heart of health care with help from MIT - MIT News - October 20th, 2021
- What is Artificial Intelligence as a Service (AIaaS)? | ITBE - IT Business Edge - October 20th, 2021
- Understanding the UK Artificial Intelligence commercialisation - GOV.UK - October 20th, 2021
- Beethoven's Unfinished 10th Symphony Brought to Life by Artificial Intelligence - Scientific American - October 20th, 2021
- The 5 articles you read in AI hell - The Next Web - October 20th, 2021
- Transactions in the Age of Artificial Intelligence: Risks and Considerations - JD Supra - October 20th, 2021
- SenseTime Co-hosts the 3rd International Artificial Intelligence Fair to Nurture AI Talent and Promote a Collaborative Education Ecosystem -... - October 20th, 2021
- Alation Acquires Artificial Intelligence Vendor Lyngo Analytics - Business Wire - October 20th, 2021
- AI in the courts - The Indian Express - July 12th, 2021
- Infrared cameras and artificial intelligence provide insight into boiling - MIT News - July 12th, 2021
- COVID: Artificial intelligence in the pandemic - DW (English) - July 12th, 2021
- The smart role of Artificial Intelligence in todays world - BL on Campus - July 12th, 2021
- Which companies are leading the way for artificial intelligence in the aerospace, defence & security sector? Companies leading the way for... - July 12th, 2021
- Navigating the Intersections of Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Privacy - JD Supra - July 12th, 2021
- Companies leading the way for artificial intelligence in the power sector - Power Technology - July 12th, 2021
- Military researchers ask for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning able to share experiences - Military & Aerospace Electronics - July 12th, 2021
- The Evolution of the Judiciary in the Age of Technology | Artificial Intelligence and the Delivery of Justice - Lexology - July 12th, 2021
- Content management and Artificial Intelligence the future of ContentOps - ITProPortal - July 12th, 2021
- How artificial intelligence is propelling the energy transition forward - Innovation Origins - July 12th, 2021
- Astronomers use artificial intelligence to reveal the true shape of universe - WION - July 12th, 2021
- A History of Regular Expressions and Artificial Intelligence - kottke.org - kottke.org - July 12th, 2021
- Experimenting thoughtfully with artificial intelligence - Reuters - June 15th, 2021
- VisionQuest Uses Artificial Intelligence to Screen 40000 Patients for Diabetic Retinopathy - Business Wire - June 15th, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence for Rapid Exclusion of COVID-19 Infection - SciTechDaily - June 15th, 2021
- Researchers ask industry for military technologies in artificial intelligence (AI) and unmanned aircraft - Military & Aerospace Electronics - June 15th, 2021
- 5 Uses of Artificial Intelligence to Improve Customer Experience Measurement - Small Business Trends - June 15th, 2021
- Artificial intelligence and the McData-fueled future of capitalism - The Next Web - June 15th, 2021
- 5 Types of Artificial Intelligence that will Shape 2021 and Beyond - Analytics Insight - June 15th, 2021
- How Artificial Intelligence will Transform Businesses in 2021? - Analytics Insight - June 15th, 2021
- Use of Artificial Intelligence in the Research of Quantum Mechanics - Analytics Insight - June 15th, 2021
- Global Wearable Medical Devices Markets Report 2021: Integrating Artificial Intelligence in the Wearable Medical Devices is Gaining Traction -... - June 15th, 2021
- Your Future May Lie With an Artificial Intelligence Certificate - The Future of Things - June 15th, 2021
- White House partners with NSF to stand up National AI Research Resource Task Force - Federal News Network - June 15th, 2021
- RGS welcomes Artificial Intelligence Innovator to training event - Attain News - June 15th, 2021
- An artificial-intelligence powered ETF has smashed the S&P 500 in the last month without any meme stocks - Markets Insider - June 15th, 2021
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing the Future of Air Transportation - GW Today - June 15th, 2021
- Can We Learn Sperm Whale Language? Researchers Are Using Artificial Intelligence to Find Out - TheInertia.com - June 15th, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence in the Pharmaceutical market worth US$27156.1 Million in 2031. Visiongain Research Inc. - GlobeNewswire - June 15th, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence And The End Of Work - Forbes - February 17th, 2021
- DoDs AI center striving to be connective tissue across all projects - Federal News Network - February 17th, 2021
- How Artificial Intelligence is Improving the Online Sports Betting Experience - MWWire - February 17th, 2021
- Chess and Artificial Intelligence (2) - Chessbase News - February 17th, 2021
- Calastone implements Opsmatix Artificial Intelligence solution Improving client handling and efficiency within client operations - PRNewswire - February 17th, 2021
- Global Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market (2020 to 2026) - by Component, Technology, Process, Application, Vehicle Type, Demand Category,... - February 17th, 2021
- Liverpool scientists deploy Artificial Intelligence to develop model that predicts the next pandemic - Times Now - February 17th, 2021
- Why Artificial Intelligence May Not Offer The Business Value You Think - CMSWire - February 17th, 2021
- Needed: People To Put The Intelligence In Artificial Intelligence - Forbes - February 17th, 2021
- From vision to reality: the rise of Artificial Intelligence in the healthcare sector - Health Europa - February 17th, 2021
- Chess and Artificial Intelligence (1) - Chessbase News - February 17th, 2021
- Artificial intelligence helps automation, but can't tell you where to put your money, Indexa CEO says - Business Insider - February 17th, 2021
- Excerpt: 'Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Power' by Rajiv Malhotra - Times of India - February 17th, 2021
- BYU lab works to improve artificial intelligence communication - The Daily Universe - Universe.byu.edu - February 17th, 2021
- Artificial intelligence used to monitor patients with chronic diseases and COVID-19 - University of Virginia The Cavalier Daily - February 17th, 2021