Dublin, Dec. 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "AI Solutions and Market Opportunities: AI & Cognitive Computing Technologies, Infrastructure, Capabilities, Leading Apps, and Services (2019-2024)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This is the most comprehensive research available covering artificial intelligence in telecommunications, media, and digital technology as a whole. For example, it covers AI in everything from consumer devices to communications networks as well as AI in key markets and technologies such as AI in supply chain management and AI-bases smart machines used in various industry verticals. It also covers the convergence of AI with IoT (AIoT), which is also known as the Artificial Intelligence of Things. It also provides a look ahead towards general-purpose intelligence, which represents the evolution of AI towards a utility function in which cognitive capabilities are leveraged within virtually every product, service, application, and solution.
One of the fastest-growing areas for artificial intelligence is the AI chipset marketplace, which is poised to transform the entire embedded system ecosystem with a multitude of AI capabilities such as deep machine learning, image detection, and many others. This will also be transformational for existing critical business functions such as Identity management, authentication, and cybersecurity. Multi-processor AI chipsets learn from the environment, users, and machines to uncover hidden patterns among data, predict actionable insight, and perform actions based on specific situations. AI chipsets will become an integral part of both AI software/systems as well as critical support of any data-intensive operation as they drastically improve processing for various functions as well as enhance overall computing performance.
For example, AI-enabled chatbots are taking Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to a new level as business-to-business, business-to-consumer, and consumer-to-business communications is both automated and improved by way of push and pull of the right information at the right time. Chatbots also provide benefits to customers as both existing clients and prospects enjoy the freedom to interact on their own terms. Our research indicates that over 50% of customer queries may be managed today via AI-based chatbots. As the interface between humans and computers evolves from an "operational" interface (Websites and traditional Apps) to an increasingly more "conversational" interface expectations about how humans communicate, consume content, use apps, and engage in commerce will change dramatically. This transformation is poised to impact virtually every aspect of marketing and sales operations for every industry vertical. For example, AI-enabled voice chat, also known as conversational AI, provides a completely human-like experience and will completely replace human-based CRM in some industries.
Smart machines collectively represent intelligent devices, machinery, equipment, and embedded automation software that perform repetitive tasks and solve complex problems autonomously. Along with AI, IoT connectivity, and M2M communications, smart machines are a key component of smart systems, which include many emerging technologies such as smart dust, neuro-computing, and advanced robotics. Smart machines will also benefit significantly from advancements in AIoT. The drivers for enterprise and industrial adoption of smart machines include improvements in the smart workplace, smart data discovery, cognitive automation, and more. Currently conceived smart machine products include autonomous robots (such as service robots), self-driving vehicles, expert systems (such as medical decision support systems), medical robots, intelligent assistants (such as automated online assistants), virtual private assistants (Siri, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, etc.), embedded software systems (such as machine monitoring and control systems), neurocomputers (such as purpose-built intelligent machines), and smart wearable devices.
Computing at the edge of IT and communications networks will require a different kind of intelligence. AI will be required for both security (data and infrastructure) as well as to optimize the flow of information in the form of streaming data and the ability to optimize decision-making via real-time data analytics. Edge networks will be the point of the spear so to speak when it comes to data handling, meaning that streaming data will be available for processing and decision-making. While advanced data analytics software solutions can be very effective for this purpose, there will be opportunities to enhance real-time data analytics by way of leveraging AI to automate decision making and to engage machine learning for ongoing efficiency and effectiveness improvements.
Cognitive informatics is poised to become an important aspect of every major vertical. The cognitive informatics market relies upon those technologies that improve human information processing. Technologies included within this interdisciplinary domain always include some degree of Artificial Intelligence and cognitive computing, but are increasingly involving Internet of Things (IoT) enabled devices, networks and systems. In fact, this multidisciplinary combination of cognition and information sciences includes the convergence of AI and IoT, which is also referred to as the AIoT market. As human beings have cognitive limitations (such as attention, comprehension, decision-making, learning, memory, learning, and visualization), the cognitive informatics market seeks to provide human cognition augmentation and enhancement. Advancements in the understanding human behavioral science, neuroscience, and psychology are combined with innovation in AI such as improved Natural Language Processing (NLP) mechanisms and linguistics processes. Machine learning improvements to areas such as what is said vs. what is meant and context-based AI are leading to an overall improvement in man-machine interfaces critical to successful cognitive informatics market implementation.
The role and importance of AI in 5G ranges from optimizing resource allocation to data security and protection of network and enterprise assets. However, the concept of using AI in networking is a relatively new area that will ultimately require a more unified approach to fully realize its great potential. In addition, AI will assist 5G network slicing, which represents the ability to dynamically allocate bandwidth, and enforce associated service level agreements, and a per-customer and per-application basis. AI will automate the process of assigning network slices, including informing enterprise customers when the slices they are requesting are not in their best interest based on anticipated network conditions.
The convergence of AI and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies and solutions (AIoT) is leading to thinking networks and systems that are becoming increasingly more capable of solving a wide range of problems across a diverse number of industry verticals. AI adds value to IoT through machine learning and improved decision making. IoT adds value to AI through connectivity, signaling, and data exchange. AIoT is just beginning to become part of the ICT lexicon as the possibilities for the former adding value to the latter are only limited by the imagination. With AIoT, AI is embedded into infrastructure components, such as programs, chipsets and edge computing, all interconnected with IoT networks.
APIs are then used to extend interoperability between components at the device level, software level and platform level. These units will focus primarily on optimizing system and network operations as well as extracting value from data. While early AIoT solutions are rather monolithic, it is anticipated that AIoT integration within businesses and industries will ultimately lead to more sophisticated and valuable inter-business and cross-industry solutions. These solutions will focus primarily upon optimizing system and network operations as well as extracting value from industry data through dramatically improved analytics and decision-making processes.
IoT in consumer, enterprise, industrial, and government market segments has very unique needs in terms of infrastructure, devices, systems, and processes. One thing they all have in common is that they each produce massive amounts of data, most of which is of the unstructured variety, requiring big data technologies for management. AI algorithms enhance the ability for big data analytics and IoT platforms to provide value to each of these market segments. The author sees three different types of IoT Data: (1) Raw (untouched and unstructured) Data, (2) Meta (data about data), and (3) Transformed (valued-added data). AI will be useful in support of managing each of these data types in terms of identifying, categorizing, and decision making.
AI coupled with advanced big data analytics provides the ability to make raw data meaningful and useful as information for decision-making purposes. The use of AI for decision making in IoT and data analytics will be crucial for efficient and effective decision making, especially in the area of streaming data and real-time analytics associated with edge computing networks. Real-time data will be a key value proposition for all use cases, segments, and solutions. The ability to capture streaming data, determine valuable attributes, and make decisions in real-time will add an entirely new dimension to service logic. In many cases, the data itself, and actionable information will be the service.
Experiential networking is a relatively new concept with ETSI forming an Industry Specification Group (ISG) focused on Experiential Network Intelligence (ENI) and holding an initial ISG ENI meeting in 2017. These efforts define an observe-orient-decide-act control model with the intent that networks will become increasingly more adaptive, supporting intelligent service operations by way of cognitive network management. Accordingly, core to the experiential networking market is the use of AI and cognitive computing. More specifically, ENI will leverage data and contextual information (such as AI-based decision making) to take actions based on device and system-related events. Responses to events, related processes, and machine learning, allows ENI to make automated decisions and provide recommendations for use by other systems such as management and orchestration platforms. This event-driven approach allows the experiential networking market to use various technologies to engage in intelligent analysis necessary for network and service policies and modeling.
Also known as Artificial General Intelligence (AGI), General Purpose Artificial Intelligence represents silicon-based AI that mimics human-like cognition to perform a wide variety of tasks that span beyond mere number crunching. Whereas most current AI solutions are limited in terms of the type and variety of problems that may be solved, AGI may be employed to solve many different problems including machine translation, natural language processing, logical reasoning, knowledge representation, social intelligence, and numerous others. Unlike many early AI solutions that were designed and implemented with a narrow focus, AGI will be leveraged to solve problems in many different domains and across many different industry verticals including 3D design, transforming customer service, securing enterprise data, securing public facility and personnel, financial trading, healthcare solution, highly personalized target marketing, detecting fraud, recommendation engines, autonomous vehicles and smart mobility, online search, and many other areas. AGI is rapidly evolving in many areas. However, scalability remains a challenge.
Modern supply chains represent complex systems of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer. Supply Chain Management (SCM) solutions are typically manifest in software architecture and systems that facilitate the flow of information among different functions within and between enterprise organizations. Leading SCM solutions catalyze information sharing across organizational units and geographical locations, enabling decision-makers to have an enterprise-wide view of the information needed in a timely, reliable and consistent fashion. Various forms of AI are being integrated into SCM solution to improve everything from process automation to providing greater visibility into static and real-time data as well as related management information systems. In addition to fully automated decision making, AI systems are also leveraging various forms of cognitive computing to optimize the combined efforts of artificial and human intelligence. For example, AI in SCM is enabling improved supply chain automation through the use of virtual assistants, which are used both internally (within a given enterprise) as well as between supply chain members (e.g. customer-supplier chains).
Report and Topics Covered:
Artificial Intelligence Market by Technology, Infrastructure, Components, Devices, Solutions, and Industry Verticals 2019-20241. Introduction2. Overview3. Technology Impact Analysis4. Market Solutions and Applications Analysis5. Company Analysis6. AI Market Analysis and Forecasts 2019-20247. Conclusions and Recommendations
Artificial Intelligence of Things: AIoT Market by Technology and Solutions 2019-20241. Executive Summary2. Introduction3. AIoT Technology and Market4. AIoT Applications Analysis5. Analysis of Important AIoT Companies6. AIoT Market Analysis and Forecasts 2019-20247. Conclusions and Recommendations
Artificial Intelligence in Big Data Analytics and IoT: Market for Data Capture, Information and Decision Support Services 2019-20241. Executive Summary2. Introduction3. Overview4. AI Technology in Big Data and IoT5. AI Technology Application and Use Case6. AI Technology Impact on Vertical Market7. AI Predictive Analytics in Vertical Industry8. Company Analysis9. AI in Big Data and IoT Market Analysis and Forecasts 2019-202410. Conclusions and Recommendations11. Appendix
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Supply Chain Management (SCM) Market: AI in SCM by Technology, Solution, Management Function (Automation, Planning and Logistics, Inventory, Fleet, Freight, Risk), and Region 2019-20241. Executive Summary2. Introduction3. AI in SCM Challenges and Opportunities4. Supply Chain Ecosystem Company Analysis5. AI in SCM Market Analysis and Forecasts 2019-20246. Summary and Recommendations
AI based Chatbot Market by Type (Text, Voice, and Hybrid), Use Case, Deployment Type, Value Chain Component, Market Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Industry Vertical, Region and Country 2019-20241. Executive Summary2. Introduction3. Intelligent Chatbots Ecosystem Analysis4. Chatbot Market: SWOT Analysis and Use Cases5. Chatbot Company and Solution Analysis6. Conclusions and Recommendations7. AI Based Chatbot Market Analysis and Forecasts 2019-20248. Regional AI based Chatbot Market 2019-20249. Conversational AI Forecasts 2019-2024
Smart Machines in Enterprise, Industrial Automation, and IIoT by Technology, Product, Solution, and Industry Verticals 2019-20241. Introduction2. Smart Machine Ecosystem3. Smart Machine Market Analysis and Forecasts4. Company Analysis5. Conclusions and Recommendations6. Appendix: General Purpose AI Market Analysis and Forecasts
Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) Market: General Purpose Artificial Intelligence, AI Agent Platforms, and Software1. Executive Summary2. Introduction3. Technology and Application Analysis4. General Purpose AI Market Analysis and Forecasts5. Company Analysis6. Conclusions and Recommendations
Experiential Networking Market by Technology, Use Case, and Solutions 2019-20241. Executive Summary2. Overview3. Introduction4. Technologies Supporting Experiential Networking5. Company Analysis6. Experiential Networking Market Analysis and Forecasts 2019-20247. Conclusions and Recommendations
AI Chipsets for Wireless Networks and Devices, Cloud and Next Generation Computing, IoT, and Big Data Analytics 2019-20241. Executive Summary2. Research Overview3. AI Chipsets Introduction4. Technologies, Solutions, and Markets5. Company Analysis6. AI Chipsets Market Analysis and Forecasts 2019-20247. Conclusions and Recommendations
Cognitive Informatics Market by Technology, Solution (Smart Data, Self-Adaptive Software, Self-Correcting Infrastructure, Cognitive Analytics), Sector (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Industry Vertical, and Region 2019-20241. Executive Summary2. Introduction3. Technologies and Applications4. Company Analysis5. Cognitive Informatics Market Analysis and Forecasts6. Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/46t4iq
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.comLaura Wood, Senior Press Managerpress@researchandmarkets.comFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Follow this link:
- A guide to healthy skepticism of artificial intelligence and coronavirus - Brookings Institution - April 2nd, 2020
- AI vs your career? What artificial intelligence will really do to the future of work - ZDNet - April 2nd, 2020
- Return On Artificial Intelligence: The Challenge And The Opportunity - Forbes - April 2nd, 2020
- Stanford launches an accelerated test of AI to help with Covid-19 care - STAT - April 2nd, 2020
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Helping Fight The COVID-19 Pandemic - Entrepreneur - April 2nd, 2020
- Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Along With Telehealth And Teleconferences Can Help In Fighting COVID-19 - Entrepreneur - April 2nd, 2020
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Companies That Are Combating The COVID-19 Pandemic - Forbes - April 2nd, 2020
- How Artificial Intelligence is Going to Make Your Analytics Better Than Ever - Security Magazine - April 2nd, 2020
- STAT's guide to how hospitals are using AI to fight Covid-19 - STAT - April 2nd, 2020
- 6 Visions of How Artificial Intelligence will Change Architecture - ArchDaily - April 2nd, 2020
- The race problem with AI: Machines are learning to be racist' - Metro.co.uk - April 2nd, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market Projected to Grow with a CAGR of 35.9% Over the Forecast Period, 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Yahoo... - April 2nd, 2020
- Google and the Oxford Internet Institute explain artificial intelligence basics with the A-Z of AI - VentureBeat - April 2nd, 2020
- AiThority Interview with Seth Siegel, AI Consulting at Infosys - AiThority - April 2nd, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence turns a persons thoughts into text - Times of India - April 2nd, 2020
- The Limitations of Artificial Intelligence in Businesses - AZoRobotics - April 2nd, 2020
- VA Looking to Expand Usage of Artificial Intelligence Data - GovernmentCIO Media - April 2nd, 2020
- New blood test study uses artificial intelligence to identify cancer. But its not ready for patients yet. - Cancer Research UK - Science Blog - April 2nd, 2020
- artificial intelligence | Definition, Examples, and ... - March 28th, 2020
- What is Artificial Intelligence? How Does AI Work? | Built In - March 28th, 2020
- Benefits & Risks of Artificial Intelligence - Future of ... - March 28th, 2020
- Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market - Premium Insight, Competitive News Feed Analysis, Company Usability Profiles, Market Sizing &... - March 28th, 2020
- The Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market is expected to grow from USD 214.36 Million in 2018 to USD 1,824.46 Million by the end of 2025... - March 28th, 2020
- Is artificial intelligence the answer to disease prevention? - The Burn-In - March 28th, 2020
- Why transparency is key to promoting trust in artificial intelligence - IT PRO - March 28th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Spain to use artificial intelligence to automate testing - ComputerWeekly.com - March 28th, 2020
- Bridging the gaps: joining human and artificial intelligence | Technology - Business Chief Canada - March 28th, 2020
- DIAGNOS Will Utilize its Artificial Intelligence Medical Platform FLAIRE in Response to the US White House - Call to Action to Analyse and Transform... - March 26th, 2020
- LiveMD Global Telehealth Platform launches artificial intelligence tracking and triaging tools to help combat COVID-19 (CoronaVirus) Pandemic -... - March 26th, 2020
- New Research from Newark Reveals Strong Adoption of Artificial Intelligence within the Internet of Things Ecosystem - Embedded Computing Design - March 26th, 2020
- AI vs COVID-19: Here are the AI tools and services fighting coronavirus - AI News - March 26th, 2020
- Stanford virtual conference to focus on COVID19 and artificial intelligence | Stanford News - Stanford University News - March 26th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in the energy sector: opportunities and challenges - WhaTech - March 26th, 2020
- 31 Companies, Products and People making Artificial Intelligence a Reality in 2020 - PR Web - March 26th, 2020
- KT zu Guttenberg, Artificial Intelligence and You - theTrumpet.com - March 26th, 2020
- BrainChip and Socionext Provide a New Low-Power Artificial Intelligence Platform for AI Edge Applications - Design and Reuse - March 26th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Chipsets Market report reviews overview with demographic data and industry growth trends by 2025 - WhaTech Technology and... - March 26th, 2020
- Richmond-based Blue Heron Capital invests in company that uses artificial intelligence to improve lung disease monitoring - Richmond.com - March 26th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence is Becoming the Future of Investment Platforms - EnterpriseTalk - March 19th, 2020
- Is Your Company Using Artificial Intelligence To Transform An Industry? Nominations For The Forbes 2020 AI 50 List Are Now Open - Forbes - March 19th, 2020
- On the Role of Artificial Intelligence in Genomics to Enhance Precisio | PGPM - Dove Medical Press - March 19th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence myths: Reality check - Livemint - March 19th, 2020
- Battery Researchers Look to Artificial Intelligence to Slash Recharging Times - Greentech Media News - March 19th, 2020
- The Army Will Soon Be Able to Command Robot Tanks With Artificial Intelligence - The National Interest - March 19th, 2020
- Canon Medical's 3T MR System Receives FDA Clearance for Artificial Intelligence-Based Image Reconstruction Technology - BioSpace - March 19th, 2020
- Coronavirus: How Artificial Intelligence, Data Science And Technology Is Used To Fight The Pandemic - Forbes - March 19th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence: The new power dynamic of today - Daily Sabah - March 19th, 2020
- Rethinking Financial Services with Artificial Intelligence Tools - The Financial Brand - March 19th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence recruited to find clues about Covid-19 - The Star Online - March 19th, 2020
- IIT-M to reskill women in artificial intelligence - Campus Varta - March 19th, 2020
- San Diego-Based Company takes Digital Marketing to the next Level by Launching the First Artificial Intelligence Marketing Agency in the United States... - March 19th, 2020
- An Unexpected Ally in the War With Bacteria - The Atlantic - March 19th, 2020
- Compliance For A Digital World: BSA/AML The New ABC's: Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain And How Each Complements The Other - JD Supra - March 19th, 2020
- The next step in digital transformation: is Artificial Intelligence production-ready for green sand foundries? - Foundry-Planet.com - March 19th, 2020
- Insights into the North America Artificial Intelligence in Fashion Market to 2027 - Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends -... - March 19th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence by CWI and Amsterdam UMC proposes the best radiation treatment plans in clinical practice for the first time - Centrum... - March 19th, 2020
- H2O.ai Named to the 2020 CB Insights AI 100 List of Most Innovative Artificial Intelligence Startups - Yahoo Finance - March 4th, 2020
- 'There's No Story That Stays Stable for Too Long.' How Artists Are Using Artificial Intelligence to Confront Modern Anxieties - TIME - March 4th, 2020
- Minister declares creation of artificial intelligence centres in Poland - The First News - March 4th, 2020
- Dont forget to consider GDPR when using artificial intelligence in the workplace - ComputerWeekly.com - March 4th, 2020
- Iktos and SRI International Announce Collaboration to Combine Artificial Intelligence and Novel Automated Discovery Platform for Accelerated... - March 4th, 2020
- Why we need to adapt existing EU laws to Artificial Intelligence - European Public Health Alliance - March 4th, 2020
- How a Portland nonprofit is using artificial intelligence to help save whales, giraffes, zebras - Seattle Times - March 4th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Infused with Big Data Creating a Tech-driven World - EnterpriseTalk - March 4th, 2020
- Gaming with Artificial Intelligence Technology in 2020 - ReadWrite - March 4th, 2020
- Global Artificial Intelligence-as-a-Service (AIaaS) Market 2020-2024 | Growing Adoption of Cloud Based Solutions to Boost Market Growth | Technavio -... - March 4th, 2020
- WorldMarkets Continues With the Success of Its Trading Artificial Intelligence - Live Bitcoin News - March 4th, 2020
- Why Artificial Intelligence Will Never Beat the Stock Market - Traders Magazine - March 4th, 2020
- Why Neuro-Symbolic Artificial Intelligence Is The AI Of The Future - Digital Trends - January 5th, 2020
- Welcome to the roaring 2020s, the artificial intelligence decade - GreenBiz - January 5th, 2020
- Top five projections in Artificial Intelligence for 2020 - Economic Times - January 5th, 2020
- A reality check on artificial intelligence: Can it match the hype? - PhillyVoice.com - January 5th, 2020
- Can medical artificial intelligence live up to the hype? - Los Angeles Times - January 5th, 2020
- Illinois regulates artificial intelligence like HireVues used to analyze online job Interviews - Vox.com - January 5th, 2020
- How This Cofounder Created An Artificial Intelligence Styling Company To Help Consumers Shop - Forbes - January 5th, 2020
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Takes on Artificial Intelligence - JD Supra - January 5th, 2020
- Baidu looks to work with Indian institutions on AI - BusinessLine - January 5th, 2020
- Top Movies Of 2019 That Depicted Artificial Intelligence (AI) - Analytics India Magazine - January 5th, 2020
- Shocking ways AI technology will revolutionise every day industries in YOUR lifetime - Express.co.uk - January 5th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence takes scam to a whole new level - The Jackson Sun - January 5th, 2020