WISekeys Founder and CEO Carlos Moreira was Interviewed by Steve Bannon on Warroom.org About The transHuman Code Bestseller Book and the Need to Humanize Technology
GENEVA / New York October29, 2021: WISeKey International Holding Ltd. (WISeKey) (SIX: WIHN, NASDAQ: WKEY), a leading global cybersecurity, AI, Blockchain, and IoT company, today announced its Founder and CEO Carlos Moreira had the opportunity of discussing, in this interview with Steve Banon, the content on The transHuman Code bestseller book that was debated at the Vatican Collegio Teutonico meeting on October 23, 2021.
In stark contrast to the transhumanism movement whose desire is to create the ultimate superhuman by modifying the person with innovative technology, The transHuman Code was written to initiate the most important conversation of our lives how to keep people at the center of gravity in their relationship with technology and ensure that humans have the final decision and control of the switch.
The risks are so great, but the opportunities are even greater, if the two can exist in harmony. The pandemic has reinforced the importance of collaboration in the development, financing, and use of technology for our future. Organizing the wisdom and initiatives of technology innovators is essential so that everyone understands and stays at the forefront of The transHuman Codes mandate.
Mr. Moreira, noted, The book was published before the technology threat awareness movement, which is now underway, the importance of the conversation has only been accelerated and amplified. Our assembly at the Vatican last week, brought together business, financial and spiritual leaders to discuss how we can program our future for good using the principles of The transHuman Code, provided clear evidence of this.
One critical subplot to the global pandemic is that the very thing we hoped would save us technological innovation has fallen short. But our inability to slow or stop COVID-19 any sooner has not been a technological failure. The real failure is that our global wherewithal is more clearly fractured than it has ever been. Humanity has the tools we seek to solve the issues we currently face, and many others. We just havent figured out how to work as one. But there is still a straightforward way to solve both current and future challenges.
Mr. Moreira added, In our bestselling 2019 book,The transHuman Code, we offered the world a carefully curated take on the essential conversations that will determine whether our relationship with technology will upgrade or undermine our humanity. It ignited a global dialogue. Now its time for the next step: taking tangible action to ensure that the highest human values are coded into the technologies that are defining how we will live in what is now commonly called the metaverse the digital world in which we will increasingly work, communicate, relate, and reside as global, digital citizens.
This go round, we are not merely curating conversation. We aim to identify and ignite the technological tools and solutions required right now.The transHuman Code 2.0will establish, clearly and compellingly, the steps the world must take, and the specific areas in which we must take them, to ensure that the metaverse presented to us is designed for the greatest common good and monitor its evolution so it is human-centric and under Human control.
As humans HomoSapiens we can view this in three ways, concurrently:
Technology is a visible force and an invisible one. We must be aware of both, to ensure human values remain at the helm. A powerful cautionary tale of what happens when human values arent at the helm of technological advancement comes from the late nineteenth century.
To avoid catastrophic consequences, humanity must have more than a few hundred thousand savvy tech entrepreneurs making decisions on the metaverse. We are all protagonists in this global drama. We dont need to look any further than the pandemic were still fighting to know that these digital decisions affect us all.
Mr. Moreira concluded, So the big question is how can we elevate life as we know it, in both the physical and digital realms in which we exist? It starts with an acknowledgment that innovation is both good and bad and reaches us as an internal and an external process. In other words, it comes from someplace inside our hearts, minds, and souls that we cant fully explain. Who really comprehends the birth of an idea? No one. We just know it comes from somewhere inside of us. But innovation also originates from the outside, through the external context in which we find ourselves: members of a large, equally incomprehensible universe. The nature of innovation has never changed. Ideas come from everywhere. How we approach them, proactively as human co-creators with technology not reactively as mere consumers, will determine our future. In the end, what we the world collectively seek is to co-create a future that is both immediately fulfilling and filled with the prospect of greater fulfillment to come. Humanity has always suffered challenges. How we solve them today, in our dual reality of the universe and metaverse, will frame the lives we lead for centuries to come.
About WISeKeyWISeKey (NASDAQ: WKEY; SIX Swiss Exchange: WIHN) is a leading global cybersecurity company currently deploying large-scale digital identity ecosystems for people and objects using Blockchain, AI, and IoT respecting the Human as the Fulcrum of the Internet. WISeKey microprocessors secure the pervasive computing shaping todays Internet of Everything. WISeKey IoT has an installed base of over 1.6 billion microchips in virtually all IoT sectors (connected cars, smart cities, drones, agricultural sensors, anti-counterfeiting, smart lighting, servers, computers, mobile phones, crypto tokens, etc.). WISeKey is uniquely positioned to be at the leading edge of IoT as our semiconductors produce a huge amount of Big Data that, when analyzed with Artificial Intelligence (AI), can help industrial applications predict the failure of their equipment before it happens.
Our technology is Trusted by the OISTE/WISeKeys Swiss-based cryptographic Root of Trust (RoT) provides secure authentication and identification, in both physical and virtual environments, for the Internet of Things, Blockchain, and Artificial Intelligence. The WISeKey RoT serves as a common trust anchor to ensure the integrity of online transactions among objects and between objects and people. For more information, visitwww.wisekey.com.
Press and investor contacts:WISeKey International Holding LtdCompany Contact: Carlos MoreiraChairman & CEOTel: +41 22 594 firstname.lastname@example.orgWISeKey Investor Relations (US)Contact: Lena CatiThe Equity Group Inc.Tel: +1 212 email@example.com
Disclaimer:This communication expressly or implicitly contains certain forward-looking statements concerning WISeKey International Holding Ltd and its business. Such statements involve certain known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, which could cause the actual results, financial condition, performance, or achievements of WISeKey International Holding Ltd to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. WISeKey International Holding Ltd is providing this communication as of this date and does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements contained herein as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, and it does not constitute an offering prospectus within the meaning of article 652a or article 1156 of the Swiss Code of Obligations or a listing prospectus within the meaning of the listing rules of the SIX Swiss Exchange. Investors must rely on their own evaluation of WISeKey and its securities, including the merits and risks involved. Nothing contained herein is, or shall be relied on as, a promise or representation as to the future performance of WISeKey
- Trans human rights activist named on BBC's 100 Women list - PinkNews - November 26th, 2023 [November 26th, 2023]
- There Is No Cure for Your Cognitive Dissonance - Psychology Today - November 18th, 2023 [November 18th, 2023]
- Transhumanism and Neuralink: the dawn of digitally enhanced ... - CyberNews.com - November 18th, 2023 [November 18th, 2023]
- Life by 2100: Space settlements, education, and the future of warfare - Interesting Engineering - October 3rd, 2023 [October 3rd, 2023]
- Right-wing media use Travis Kelce's relationship Taylor Swift to ... - Media Matters for America - October 3rd, 2023 [October 3rd, 2023]
- Over 60000 Lives Lost To Farmers-Herders Clashes - Speaker Abass - - TVCNews - August 30th, 2023 [August 30th, 2023]
- AI and the potential challenges to human dignity - The Tablet - July 17th, 2023 [July 17th, 2023]
- How Jury Duty became the surprise comedy breakout of the year - The Guardian - July 17th, 2023 [July 17th, 2023]
- Time to shelve the concept of death? - Longevity.Technology - July 17th, 2023 [July 17th, 2023]
- The Left is rediscovering traditional masculinity - Washington Examiner - July 17th, 2023 [July 17th, 2023]
- The World Is Toxic. Welcome to the Metabolic Era - WIRED - July 17th, 2023 [July 17th, 2023]
- Intercrossing: Illuminating Connections in Contemporary Art - EIN News - July 17th, 2023 [July 17th, 2023]
- Elon Musk wants to master the universe with xAI - BusinessLine - July 17th, 2023 [July 17th, 2023]
- Two sides of the AI coin - The News International - June 28th, 2023 [June 28th, 2023]
- The living dead: the rise of AI griefbots in China - CyberNews.com - June 28th, 2023 [June 28th, 2023]
- 12 Movies That Accidentally Predicted the Future (And It's Terrifying) - Startefacts - June 28th, 2023 [June 28th, 2023]
- A Thread of Violence by Mark OConnell review a masterpiece of murkiness - The Guardian - June 28th, 2023 [June 28th, 2023]
- Ex-trans rights activist who rejected LGBTQ+ groups says the movement is like a CULT for kids - Daily Mail - June 28th, 2023 [June 28th, 2023]
- Weekend need to know: Pride Festival Weekend, Toronto Jazz Festival; road closures - CityNews Toronto - June 28th, 2023 [June 28th, 2023]
- The Art of Totality: Jean Arno Redefines Artistic Creation with Palimpsestic and Polyphonic AI-Based NFTs - EIN News - May 18th, 2023 [May 18th, 2023]
- ChatGPT on Mars: How AI can help scientists study the Red Planet - Space.com - May 18th, 2023 [May 18th, 2023]
- How far-right groups like the Oath Keepers are exploiting climate ... - Grist - May 18th, 2023 [May 18th, 2023]
- Encourage the marginalised to partake in district level elections ... - BusinessGhana - May 18th, 2023 [May 18th, 2023]
- Everything We Know About The Alien TV Series, FX's Small Screen ... - /Film - May 18th, 2023 [May 18th, 2023]
- The First Wave of Applied Transhumanism - Discovery Institute - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- Heres Another Transhumanist Dream Come True - Discovery Institute - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- Google Co-founder Wants to Build AI as a Digital God - Answers In Genesis - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- Hereford candidate warns of 'trans-human revolution' abetted by ... - Hereford Times - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- An Opportunity to Support Aging Research with Gitcoin - Lifespan.io News - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- Silicon Valley Is Bad But ByteDance Is Much Worse - The Federalist - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- What is the relationship between wokeism, Marxism, and liberalism? - Catholic World Report - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- Transhuman - Wikipedia - January 23rd, 2023 [January 23rd, 2023]
- The Transhuman Revolution: What it is and How to Prepare for its Arrival - January 23rd, 2023 [January 23rd, 2023]
- Transgender, transhuman: technological advances offer increased choices ... - January 23rd, 2023 [January 23rd, 2023]
- Transhuman - TV Tropes - January 23rd, 2023 [January 23rd, 2023]
- Transhuman code | A new initiative that highlights the growing ... - January 19th, 2023 [January 19th, 2023]
- Transhumanism: What It Is, and Why It Is So Fundamentally Wrong - January 19th, 2023 [January 19th, 2023]
- Your Fault: A Climate Crisis Weather Nightmare Before Christmas - January 2nd, 2023 [January 2nd, 2023]
- Martine Rothblatt - Wikipedia - November 25th, 2022 [November 25th, 2022]
- Red Pill University | Beyond the Matrix - November 25th, 2022 [November 25th, 2022]
- China Runs Police Outpost In New York City - technocracy.news - November 23rd, 2022 [November 23rd, 2022]
- Trilateral Commission: The secret circle that controls governments - November 23rd, 2022 [November 23rd, 2022]
- Steve Jackson Games Forums - Powered by vBulletin - November 23rd, 2022 [November 23rd, 2022]
- Elon Musk: Here Comes 'Optimus' - technocracy.news - October 28th, 2022 [October 28th, 2022]
- Biden Builds Transhuman Cyborg Army using Immigrants! - October 28th, 2022 [October 28th, 2022]
- What Is Transhumanism? - Human Life International - October 23rd, 2022 [October 23rd, 2022]
- Ageing is a technical problem that can be reversed, Dubai Future Forum told - The National - October 15th, 2022 [October 15th, 2022]
- Ai-Da the robot and the myth of AI - Spiked - October 15th, 2022 [October 15th, 2022]
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam to release a day early in Indian theatres - Ottplay - October 15th, 2022 [October 15th, 2022]
- WISeKey Strengthens its Technology Portfolio Across Cybersecurity, IoT, NFT and the Metaverse ... - Ottumwacourier - August 10th, 2022 [August 10th, 2022]
- Madison writer Meghan O'Gieblyn explores the connection between technology and religion - Isthmus - August 10th, 2022 [August 10th, 2022]
- What Happened to Royce White? Mother Jones - Mother Jones - August 10th, 2022 [August 10th, 2022]
- The "resurrection" of the dead pigs, the promise of progress and the source of questions - - News84Media.com - August 10th, 2022 [August 10th, 2022]
- Letter: Criticism of school district plan misleading | Letters To The Editor | newburyportnews.com - The Daily News of Newburyport - July 27th, 2022 [July 27th, 2022]
- 12 Best Sci-Fi Games On PS4 And PS5 - Tech News Today - July 27th, 2022 [July 27th, 2022]
- Mutants are Coming to the MCU, But Where Does Krakoa Fit In? - Gizmodo - July 27th, 2022 [July 27th, 2022]
- Transhumanism to humankind's rescue? A new book claims we face a 'make or break' century, so let the technological remake begin - Genetic Literacy... - July 27th, 2022 [July 27th, 2022]
- All Posts - Latest News - McAllisterTV - July 9th, 2022 [July 9th, 2022]
- Chile Bans Discrimination Against Mutants and Genetically Altered ... - July 9th, 2022 [July 9th, 2022]
- Biden Proves Soaring Gas Prices Are Intentional To Transition To ... - July 9th, 2022 [July 9th, 2022]
- The Most Powerful Characters In The Boys Ranked - /Film - July 9th, 2022 [July 9th, 2022]
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Just Showcased One Of Its Most Effective Metaphors Yet - /Film - June 20th, 2022 [June 20th, 2022]
- Fear-extinction and the end of self-loathing in the metaverse - TNW - June 20th, 2022 [June 20th, 2022]
- FDA Making COVID Vax Decision Based on a Study of 10 - Verve Times - June 20th, 2022 [June 20th, 2022]
- 2022-05-16 | NDAQ:WKEY | Press Release | WISeKey International Holding AG - Stockhouse - May 21st, 2022 [May 21st, 2022]
- Russian Colonel threatens Elon Musk, says you will be accountable - Euro Weekly News - May 11th, 2022 [May 11th, 2022]
- Venice Biennale 2022: Man's relationship with the planet gets surreal - Euronews - April 25th, 2022 [April 25th, 2022]
- Venice Biennale 2022: the worst art on show in the city - Art Newspaper - April 25th, 2022 [April 25th, 2022]
- Who is Kwan Ha in the Halo show? Here's the character's story - Win.gg - April 11th, 2022 [April 11th, 2022]
- Top 20 Companies That Rule The Web - technocracy.news - March 29th, 2022 [March 29th, 2022]
- The Brian Jonestown Massacre reveal new album is on the way | Gigwise - Gigwise - March 27th, 2022 [March 27th, 2022]
- WEF Global Risks Report 2022 Imagines ... - technocracy.news - February 17th, 2022 [February 17th, 2022]
- Major LGBTQ+ organisations spark international review of the EHRC - Stonewall - February 17th, 2022 [February 17th, 2022]
- Government to set up Military Base in the Afram Plains - GhanaWeb - February 17th, 2022 [February 17th, 2022]
- The platform for a transhuman future: LABORATORY ... - February 7th, 2022 [February 7th, 2022]
- X22Reports: The Storm is Upon Us, Green ... - Before It's News - February 3rd, 2022 [February 3rd, 2022]
- When hateful words arrive at the door - TheRecord.com - February 3rd, 2022 [February 3rd, 2022]
- Alert over killings of human rights defenders and journalists in the Americas in first month of 2022 - Amnesty International - February 3rd, 2022 [February 3rd, 2022]
- The best of Manfred Thierry Mugler's theatrical, otherworldly fashion - i-D - January 28th, 2022 [January 28th, 2022]
- CEO of Pfizer arrested, charged with fraud media ... - January 19th, 2022 [January 19th, 2022]