And when everyones superno one will be!~The villain Syndrome in The Incredibles
In 2009, the World Transhumanist Associations website posted the Transhumanist Declaration. It summarized the goals of transhumanism in saying, Humanity stands to be profoundly affected by science and technology in the future. We envision the possibility of broadening human potential by overcoming aging, cognitive shortcomings, involuntary suffering, and our confinement to planet Earth.1
Max More, in his work Principles of Entropy, provided one of the first precise definitions of the movement:
Transhumanism is a class of philosophies that seek to guide us towards a posthuman condition.Transhumanism shares many elements of humanism, including a respect for reason and science, a commitment to progress, and a valuing of human (or transhuman) existence in this life.Transhumanism differs from humanism in recognizing and anticipating the radical alterations in the nature and possibilities of our lives resulting from various sciences and technologies.
In broad terms, transhumanism is the philosophy and science of using technology to transcend the physical, mental, and psychological limitations of humanity.
In other words, being human is not enough for transhumanists.
As Oxford philosophy professor Nick Bostrom explains:
Transhumanists view human nature as a work-in-progress, a half-baked beginning that we can learn to remold in desirable ways. Current humanity need not be the endpoint of evolution. Transhumanists hope that by responsible use of science, technology, and other rational means we shall eventually manage to become posthuman, beings with vastly greater capacities than present human beings have.2
Many pro-lifers think that transhumanism is limited to video games like Deus Ex, science fiction films such as Gattaca, and personalities like Captain America and the artificial person Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation. They believe that transhumanism is an abstract concept that perhaps our grandchildren or our great-grandchildren will have to deal with.
These people are usually astonished to hear that transhumanism is a solidly-established bona-fide social movement that has existed for more than half a century. It boasts glossy magazines and technical journals, a worldwide network of well-funded organizations, international conferences featuring dozens of celebrities whose names we all recognize, and a multi-billion-dollar media machine to push its ideas.
Prophets arise and warn us regarding the life issues in about twenty-year cycles. But we have blithely ignored them and allowed great evils to saunter into our world with virtually no opposition. In the 1930s, these visionaries warned us about contraception, and we chuckled at them. In the 1950s, they told us that abortion would soon be legalized unless we did something, but we disregarded them. In the 1970s, they wrote about impending euthanasia, and we shrugged. In the 1990s, they warned us about the homosexual special rights movement, and we didnt care because we thought the idea of men marrying men was ludicrous.
And recently, in the 2010s, some raised the red flag about transhumanism. What will our response be the fifth time around? Have we finally learned our lesson? Will we awaken from our peaceful slumber, or will we passively watch yet another evil leisurely occupy our land?
Transhumanism will not gather steam decades from now or in the far future it is advancing at full speed right now. So we must take concrete and decisive action today, because transhumanism is far worse than abortion, euthanasia, war and genocide combined. It is, in fact, the first truly existential menace to humanity. It is the first threat in history that has the potential to end us as a species.
We have all heard about transgenderism by now. A tiny gaggle of mentally confused people are imposing their absence of morality on the rest of us, and we are bombarded by stories of Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner, bathroom bills, and outraged pro-trans celebrities daily. Many of us have also heard about the misadventures of Rachel Dolezal, who pretended to be black, and Senator Elizabeth Fauxcahontas Warren, who faked being Native American for personal gain. This is called transethnicity or transracialism.
But how many have heard of transableism and trans-speciesism? These and other bizarre trans movements all spring from the loss of a sense of who we are and an indifference to Gods plan for our lives. They all are signs of a deep emotional and spiritual malaise, and they always lead to unhappiness and discontent because they separate us from God and our own nature. They are also all intermediate steps which are helping soften up public opinion for the acceptance of the ultimate steptranshumanism.
As with all advances of the culture of death, activists use the strategy of incrementalism or gradualism. They wait until society is almost used to their previous changes, and then push hard for the next step, always in the name of the shiny new human right that they have just invented. Regarding euthanasia, Derek Humphry, the founder of the Hemlock Society, (now called Compassion and Choices) said, We have to go stage by stage, with the living will, with the power of attorney, with the withdrawal of this, and of that; we have to go stage by stage. Your side would call that the slippery slope.'3
This strategy of rights creep has worked very well for the culture of death until now.
Although transhumanist thinking has been around for more than half a century now, it would not have advanced anywhere nearly as quickly had it not been preceded by the several trans movements that have paved its way.
The term transsexual generally fell out of favor a few years ago, when more educated and logical people pointed out that there is no such thing as a sex-change operation. A person cannot change their sex, because every cell in their body can be positively identified as either male or female.
All you can change is gender (which is a matter of how others perceive you) through superficial surgical mutilation and the assistance of a good costume designer.
So the anti-life activists simply switched tactics. Bella Abzug gave us a definition of gender which is a superb example of vagueness, and thus tailor-made for manipulation: The meaning of the word gender has evolved as differentiated from the word sex to express the reality that womens and mens roles and status are socially constructed and subject to change.4
As Abzug says, gender is subject to change. So currently we have at least 250 genders, according to Tumblr. Categories include androgyne, neutrois, two-spirit, non-binary, genderqueer, cisgender, pangender, MTF, and on and on and on. A person can even change genders several times a day if he or she (it?) desires. As feminist Kate Bornestein explains, Gender fluidity is the ability to freely and knowingly become one or many of a limitless number of genders, for any length of time, at any rate of change. Gender fluidity recognizes no borders or rules of gender.5
This insanity is seeping into all aspects of our daily lives but it is insanity with a purpose, and it has fangs.
For example, there is a confusing proliferation of pronouns that all of us are expected to memorize and address people by. If we do not comply, we will be punished, as has already begun happening in schools. In one 2016 case, a transmasculine teacher in Oregon was awarded $60,000 because other staff members refused to go along with his delusions and his increasing demands.6This coercion is all part of the plan, of coursewhen the next set of trans demands arrives (and there will always be more demands), people will be afraid to do anything but comply.
Under the threat of punishment, we are also expected to learn more than two hundred pronouns, including tey/tem/ter/temself; ey/em/eir/emself; thon/thon/thons/ thonself; fae/faer/faers/ faerself; vae/vaer/vaers/vaerself; xe/xim/xis/ximself; and ze(or zie)/zir/zirs/zirself.7
Transhumanists see transgenderism as an important step towards achieving their goals. They intend to eventually discard their humanity entirely by melding with machines. If people consider this concept reasonable, why can we not jettison our own gender and even the concept of gender now? It is no surprise, therefore, that transhumanists support the concept of switching genders at the drop of an ambiguously-sexed hat.
Postgenderism will help usher in transhumanitythats part of the game plan. When people get used to one anti-life initiative, there is always another one waiting in the wings, fully prepped and with talking points already drilled into the empty heads of the media.
The paper Postgenderism: Beyond the Gender Binary says:
Postgenderism is an extrapolation of ways that technology is eroding the biological, psychological and social role of gender, and an argument for why the erosion of binary gender will be liberatory. Postgenderists argue that gender is an arbitrary and unnecessary limitation on human potential, and foresee the elimination of involuntary biological and psychological gendering in the human species through the application of neurotechnology, biotechnology and reproductive technologies. Postgenderists contend that dyadic gender roles and sexual dimorphisms are generally to the detriment of individuals and society. Assisted reproduction will make it possible for individuals of any sex to reproduce in any combinations they choose, with or without mothers and fathers, and artificial wombs will make biological wombs unnecessary for reproduction. Greater biological fluidity and psychological androgyny will allow future persons to explore both masculine and feminine aspects of personality. Postgenderists do not call for the end of all gender traits, or universal androgyny, but rather that those traits become a matter of choice. Bodies and personalities in our postgender future will no longer be constrained and circumscribed by gendered traits, but enriched by their use in the palette of diverse self-expression.7
They always use the word choiceat least at the beginning. It is a matter of history that all evils invariably let choice fall by the wayside as they gradually morph into mandates, and as they accumulate enough power. If transgenderism can be this coercive and bullying, how much worse will transhumanism be?
But all of this is for the general good, they say, so a little arm-twisting is justified.
As British journalist and businessman Matt Ridley acknowledges:
It would be easy to engineer a society with no sex difference in attitude between men and women. Inject all pregnant women with the right dose of hormones, and the result would be men and women with normal bodies but identical feminine brains. War, rape, boxing, car racing, pornography, and hamburgers and beer would soon be distant memories. A feminist paradise would have arrived.8
We are being conditioned to accept the idea that transgenderism is here to stay, and that it is useless to even speak out about it.
 The World Transhumanist Association now calls itself Humanity + or simply H+.
Nick Bostrom. Human Genetic Enhancements: A Transhumanist Perspective.Journal of Value Inquiry, Volume 37, Number 4 (2003), pages 493 to 506.
 Derek Humphry, founder of the Hemlock Society, quoted in Leslie Bond. Hemlock Society Forms New Organization to Push Assisted Suicide Initiative.National Right to Life News, December 18, 1986, pages 1 and 10.
 Elisabeth Bronfen and Misha Kavka.Feminist Consequences: Theory for the New Century. Columbia University Press, 2001, page 424.
Kate Bornestein.Gender Outlaw: On Men, Women and the Rest of Us (New York City: Rutledge), 1994, page 52.
 Michael Brown. Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum: I Smell the Marks of Trans-Activism. Town Hall, August 9, 2016.
 George Dvorsky and James Hughes. Postgenderism: Beyond the Gender Binary. Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies (IEET), March 2008. The IEET is an explicitly transhumanist organization which publishes the Journal of Evolution and Technology, formerly entitled the Journal of Transhumanism, which was published by the World Transhumanist Association.
 Matt Ridley.The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature(New York City: Harper Perennial), 1993, page 256.
Read more from the original source:
What Is Transhumanism? - Human Life International
- The Art of Totality: Jean Arno Redefines Artistic Creation with Palimpsestic and Polyphonic AI-Based NFTs - EIN News - May 18th, 2023 [May 18th, 2023]
- ChatGPT on Mars: How AI can help scientists study the Red Planet - Space.com - May 18th, 2023 [May 18th, 2023]
- How far-right groups like the Oath Keepers are exploiting climate ... - Grist - May 18th, 2023 [May 18th, 2023]
- Encourage the marginalised to partake in district level elections ... - BusinessGhana - May 18th, 2023 [May 18th, 2023]
- Everything We Know About The Alien TV Series, FX's Small Screen ... - /Film - May 18th, 2023 [May 18th, 2023]
- The First Wave of Applied Transhumanism - Discovery Institute - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- Heres Another Transhumanist Dream Come True - Discovery Institute - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- Google Co-founder Wants to Build AI as a Digital God - Answers In Genesis - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- Hereford candidate warns of 'trans-human revolution' abetted by ... - Hereford Times - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- An Opportunity to Support Aging Research with Gitcoin - Lifespan.io News - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- Silicon Valley Is Bad But ByteDance Is Much Worse - The Federalist - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- What is the relationship between wokeism, Marxism, and liberalism? - Catholic World Report - May 2nd, 2023 [May 2nd, 2023]
- Transhuman - Wikipedia - January 23rd, 2023 [January 23rd, 2023]
- The Transhuman Revolution: What it is and How to Prepare for its Arrival - January 23rd, 2023 [January 23rd, 2023]
- Transgender, transhuman: technological advances offer increased choices ... - January 23rd, 2023 [January 23rd, 2023]
- Transhuman - TV Tropes - January 23rd, 2023 [January 23rd, 2023]
- Transhuman code | A new initiative that highlights the growing ... - January 19th, 2023 [January 19th, 2023]
- Transhumanism: What It Is, and Why It Is So Fundamentally Wrong - January 19th, 2023 [January 19th, 2023]
- Your Fault: A Climate Crisis Weather Nightmare Before Christmas - January 2nd, 2023 [January 2nd, 2023]
- Martine Rothblatt - Wikipedia - November 25th, 2022 [November 25th, 2022]
- Red Pill University | Beyond the Matrix - November 25th, 2022 [November 25th, 2022]
- China Runs Police Outpost In New York City - technocracy.news - November 23rd, 2022 [November 23rd, 2022]
- Trilateral Commission: The secret circle that controls governments - November 23rd, 2022 [November 23rd, 2022]
- Steve Jackson Games Forums - Powered by vBulletin - November 23rd, 2022 [November 23rd, 2022]
- Elon Musk: Here Comes 'Optimus' - technocracy.news - October 28th, 2022 [October 28th, 2022]
- Biden Builds Transhuman Cyborg Army using Immigrants! - October 28th, 2022 [October 28th, 2022]
- Ageing is a technical problem that can be reversed, Dubai Future Forum told - The National - October 15th, 2022 [October 15th, 2022]
- Ai-Da the robot and the myth of AI - Spiked - October 15th, 2022 [October 15th, 2022]
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam to release a day early in Indian theatres - Ottplay - October 15th, 2022 [October 15th, 2022]
- WISeKey Strengthens its Technology Portfolio Across Cybersecurity, IoT, NFT and the Metaverse ... - Ottumwacourier - August 10th, 2022 [August 10th, 2022]
- Madison writer Meghan O'Gieblyn explores the connection between technology and religion - Isthmus - August 10th, 2022 [August 10th, 2022]
- What Happened to Royce White? Mother Jones - Mother Jones - August 10th, 2022 [August 10th, 2022]
- The "resurrection" of the dead pigs, the promise of progress and the source of questions - - News84Media.com - August 10th, 2022 [August 10th, 2022]
- Letter: Criticism of school district plan misleading | Letters To The Editor | newburyportnews.com - The Daily News of Newburyport - July 27th, 2022 [July 27th, 2022]
- 12 Best Sci-Fi Games On PS4 And PS5 - Tech News Today - July 27th, 2022 [July 27th, 2022]
- Mutants are Coming to the MCU, But Where Does Krakoa Fit In? - Gizmodo - July 27th, 2022 [July 27th, 2022]
- Transhumanism to humankind's rescue? A new book claims we face a 'make or break' century, so let the technological remake begin - Genetic Literacy... - July 27th, 2022 [July 27th, 2022]
- All Posts - Latest News - McAllisterTV - July 9th, 2022 [July 9th, 2022]
- Chile Bans Discrimination Against Mutants and Genetically Altered ... - July 9th, 2022 [July 9th, 2022]
- Biden Proves Soaring Gas Prices Are Intentional To Transition To ... - July 9th, 2022 [July 9th, 2022]
- The Most Powerful Characters In The Boys Ranked - /Film - July 9th, 2022 [July 9th, 2022]
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Just Showcased One Of Its Most Effective Metaphors Yet - /Film - June 20th, 2022 [June 20th, 2022]
- Fear-extinction and the end of self-loathing in the metaverse - TNW - June 20th, 2022 [June 20th, 2022]
- FDA Making COVID Vax Decision Based on a Study of 10 - Verve Times - June 20th, 2022 [June 20th, 2022]
- 2022-05-16 | NDAQ:WKEY | Press Release | WISeKey International Holding AG - Stockhouse - May 21st, 2022 [May 21st, 2022]
- Russian Colonel threatens Elon Musk, says you will be accountable - Euro Weekly News - May 11th, 2022 [May 11th, 2022]
- Venice Biennale 2022: Man's relationship with the planet gets surreal - Euronews - April 25th, 2022 [April 25th, 2022]
- Venice Biennale 2022: the worst art on show in the city - Art Newspaper - April 25th, 2022 [April 25th, 2022]
- Who is Kwan Ha in the Halo show? Here's the character's story - Win.gg - April 11th, 2022 [April 11th, 2022]
- Top 20 Companies That Rule The Web - technocracy.news - March 29th, 2022 [March 29th, 2022]
- The Brian Jonestown Massacre reveal new album is on the way | Gigwise - Gigwise - March 27th, 2022 [March 27th, 2022]
- WEF Global Risks Report 2022 Imagines ... - technocracy.news - February 17th, 2022 [February 17th, 2022]
- Major LGBTQ+ organisations spark international review of the EHRC - Stonewall - February 17th, 2022 [February 17th, 2022]
- Government to set up Military Base in the Afram Plains - GhanaWeb - February 17th, 2022 [February 17th, 2022]
- The platform for a transhuman future: LABORATORY ... - February 7th, 2022 [February 7th, 2022]
- X22Reports: The Storm is Upon Us, Green ... - Before It's News - February 3rd, 2022 [February 3rd, 2022]
- When hateful words arrive at the door - TheRecord.com - February 3rd, 2022 [February 3rd, 2022]
- Alert over killings of human rights defenders and journalists in the Americas in first month of 2022 - Amnesty International - February 3rd, 2022 [February 3rd, 2022]
- The best of Manfred Thierry Mugler's theatrical, otherworldly fashion - i-D - January 28th, 2022 [January 28th, 2022]
- CEO of Pfizer arrested, charged with fraud media ... - January 19th, 2022 [January 19th, 2022]
- Noah Hawley outlines the big themes of his Alien TV show - Winter Is Coming - January 7th, 2022 [January 7th, 2022]
- Matrix Online may have perished in 2009, but it still exists as a ghost - BollyInside - December 19th, 2021 [December 19th, 2021]
- Will artificial intelligence achieve godlike power? Wallace B. Henry asks, Who Will Rule the Coming 'Gods'? - Denison Forum - December 19th, 2021 [December 19th, 2021]
- Vatican Hosts Conference Touching on Transhumanism - December 10th, 2021 [December 10th, 2021]
- WISekeys Founder and CEO Carlos Moreira was Interviewed by - November 28th, 2021 [November 28th, 2021]
- Doctor Issues Dire Warning to the ... - Technocracy News - November 28th, 2021 [November 28th, 2021]
- Vinegar Syndrome Celebrates Black Friday With Secret Title Reveals and 50% Off Most Releases! - Bloody Disgusting - November 27th, 2021 [November 27th, 2021]
- The Horror Movies Coming to Netflix in December Include 'Tremors' and the 'Final Destination' Films - Bloody Disgusting - November 27th, 2021 [November 27th, 2021]
- ECB survey shows euro zone inflation just below goal in 2022 - Yahoo Finance UK - October 30th, 2021 [October 30th, 2021]
- Succession Returns, with no real people involved - WION - October 21st, 2021 [October 21st, 2021]
- Proof That The Vaxxed Are No Longer Human - Luciferian ... - October 3rd, 2021 [October 3rd, 2021]
- RUBY 9100M x adidas Originals Ozrah Release Info | HYPEBEAST - October 3rd, 2021 [October 3rd, 2021]
- Ming-Na Wen & SNLs Keith Ian Raywood Reflect On 9/11 At Creative Arts Emmys: Twenty Years Ago Completely Changed Our Lives - Deadline - September 12th, 2021 [September 12th, 2021]
- Jeff Bezos is reportedly funding Altos Labs, a new anti-ageing venture aiming to cheat death - Screen Shot - September 10th, 2021 [September 10th, 2021]
- 13 Most Extreme Body Modifications - CBS News - July 27th, 2021 [July 27th, 2021]
- Klaus Schwab: Great Reset Will Lead to Implantable ... - July 27th, 2021 [July 27th, 2021]
- Technocrat Millionaire Unlocks Secrets Of The Mind - July 25th, 2021 [July 25th, 2021]
- Crimson Circle > Library - July 25th, 2021 [July 25th, 2021]
- Transhuman | Futurist Transhuman News Blog - June 23rd, 2021 [June 23rd, 2021]
- Transhuman 101: Moderna Declares COVID Vaccine To Be An ... - June 23rd, 2021 [June 23rd, 2021]