Sports teams and athletes win and lose all the time. Regardless, sports bettors have a chance to make money either way. The goal is to find factors that can help you predict teams likely to win and bet on them.
Sometimes you dont need to know which team will win. You can pick a football player to score. Or you could bet on a coach to get fired. Here, well help you find the best free bets and bonuses so that you can maximize your profits and minimize your risks.
No deposit bonuses are some of the best offers you can get as a sports punter. The good thing is that everyone can qualify for these rewards. All you need is to find a bookie that gives out these free bets to players in your country.
In the US, sports betting is regulated by states. As such, you want to find a betting website licensed or allowed in your state. New Jersey, Pennsylvania and a host of other states permit mobile betting.
But some statesMississippi, Utah and Hawaiido not allow mobile betting. In that case, your only option is to bet in-person or to use offshore sportsbooks. All the same, most bookmakers in and out of the US offer no deposit freebies.
Usually, you need to create a free account to qualify for a no deposit bonus. Then you receive a free bet to wager on your favorite sport. Choose bonuses that allow you to withdraw money won from a free bet.
In many cases, the best bonuses come from renowned betting companies. An example is Pirateplaycasino.com. Its armed with 3000+ slots and table games from leading developers: NetEnt, BTG and Playn GO.
Its a crypto-focused betting site that allows you to deposit, play and cash out your profits through Bitcoin. Its also generous with bonuses, from welcome free spins to loyalty bonuses. Out there, you can find loads of trusted casinos with free offers.
The reason to claim bonuses from leading betting platforms is that you get a comprehensive deal. First, you can benefit from free spins or a sports free bet. Additionally, your security, payments, and presence are valued.
Want to get a sports betting bonus fast? Make your first deposit at a bookie with freebies. You see, a bonus isnt exactly free money. Its a free bet with rules. One of the rules bookmakers like is to require a deposit before giving out a bonus.
How much are you required to deposit? It depends on the sportsbook. The minimum you can deposit at most betting sites is $10. In exchange, you can receive an equal amount, double or triple the amount.
British bookies tend to offer up to $50 when you deposit and spend $10. In the US, sportsbooks prefer to give out 100% match bonuses. If you deposit $100, you receive an extra $100.
In case youre wondering, theres a cap on the maximum bonus you can claim. Thats alrightthe goal is to find a bookie that lets you maximize your first deposit with a generous bonus.
If youre like many gamblers, your goal isnt to find one great bonus. Your aim is to qualify for many, regular bonuses. In that case, take time to find a bookmaker with numerous promotions:
When you have access to multiple promotions, you dont need a big betting budget. You can leverage free bets to increase your profits without betting big. And if you lose, you dont need to feel frustrated because you didnt lose your own money.
Choosing a betting bonus can be challenging. But guess what? You dont need to persevere the entire process of analyzing a website to determine whether its safe. You can leave out the heavy lifting to a bonus comparison site.
All you need is to compare bonus sizes on a review site and claim whichever bonus pleases you the most. Of course, you want to check bonus recommendations on trustworthy sites. That way, you dont risk claiming a bonus thats not fully safe.
The beauty of bonus comparison sites is that they help you find more than a bonus. They can also link you to a fast-payout bookmakerif your desire is to find a platform that processes money quickly. Or they can help you find a reliable iOS betting app without spending so much time in the process.
As we mentioned earlier, many betting bonuses come with rules. The rules can be as simple as saying you need to use your free bet on an NBA game. They can also be challengingyou need to play through your bonus amount 2x, 5x or 10x.
The basis of reading a bonus fine print is to understand all the rules you must follow to qualify for a bonus. Another reason is to compare free bets based on the conditions. Logically, you want to pick bonuses with the least demanding terms.
To expound more, look at terms that favor you. For example, you want a generous bonus amount. You also want a bonus with a decent withdrawal limit. However, the wagering requirements need to be few. And the validity period for a bonus should be lenient.
Sports betting is a young industry in the US. In many states, new mobile sportsbooks are cropping up. These companies need customers and theyre in a competition to control the largest market share.
Needless to say, new betting sites cant succeed without giving out bonuses. So, shop around for newly launched bookies with free bets. Ensure you can legally bet on these platforms before you make your first deposit.
Otherwise, you can deposit money only to lose it because a bookmaker doesnt accept players from your state. Again, you want to read all the rules to ensure the bonus gives you great value.
- Freedmans NFL Week 14 Odds, Trends & Picks: 3 Bets on Ravens-Browns, Cowboys-WFT, Packers-Bears - The Action Network - December 7th, 2021
- Dont Even Think About Betting on Sports in NY if You Work These Jobs - Sports Betting Dime - December 7th, 2021
- Sports Betting Comes to Wisconsin VCY America - VCY America - December 7th, 2021
- What are the benefits of sports betting? - News Talk Florida - December 7th, 2021
- Missouri Sports Betting Bills Pre-Filed Ahead of 2022 Legislative... - Casino.Org News - December 7th, 2021
- Get A Grip The Week In Sports Betting: SBC, California, Florida, And Disney Possibilities - Sports Handle - December 7th, 2021
- Ohio Sports Betting: Bill Could Be Signed This Month as Possible Agreement Reached - nj.com - nj.com - December 7th, 2021
- California Sports Betting: Sites expected to go live in 2022 - nj.com - nj.com - December 7th, 2021
- December 6 NBA Player Props Best Player Prop Bets to Make on Monday Night - Sports Betting Dime - December 7th, 2021
- FREE Sports Betting Picks December 7, 2021|Free NBA Picks Today|NBA Predictions|NBA Picks Tonight - Oakland News Now - December 7th, 2021
- Newest SBC Hall Of Famers Each Took Long And Winding Roads - US Bets - December 7th, 2021
- Place Your Bet: Who Will Win The Competition For Sports Betting Dollars - Forbes - November 28th, 2021
- Burke: Last-minute CFB Saturday weather updates - VSiN Sports Betting News - News - VSiN - November 28th, 2021
- LA Chargers vs Denver Broncos Odds, Betting Lines, Picks, and Predictions - Sports Betting Dime - November 28th, 2021
- Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers odds, picks and predictions - The Indianapolis Star - November 28th, 2021
- Free Sports Betting Picks Today NFL Sunday Ghost Picks ATS 11-28-2021 Free Predictions - Oakland News Now - November 28th, 2021
- Early NFL Halftimes 11/28/21 Live Sports Betting Picks and Advice - Oakland News Now - November 28th, 2021
- Tennessee Titans at New England Patriots odds, picks and prediction - USA TODAY Sportsbook Wire - November 28th, 2021
- New York Jets at Houston Texans odds, picks and prediction - USA TODAY Sportsbook Wire - November 28th, 2021
- Best Sports Betting Sites in the US - Sports Betting - November 25th, 2021
- Sports Gambling In New York - Legal NY Sports Betting - November 25th, 2021
- Arizona Online Sports Betting 2021: Best 6 AZ Sportsbooks - November 25th, 2021
- Is Mobile NY Sports Betting A Mad Dash To Launch First? - Legal Sports Report - November 25th, 2021
- Judge overturns Florida law that allows online sports betting - CBSSports.com - November 25th, 2021
- Casino industry rebounds from pandemic while mobile sports betting is on the rise - Fox Business - November 25th, 2021
- How Online Betting Is Fueling the Growth of Sports Media - TheWrap - November 25th, 2021
- Sports Betting Hall of Fame Class of 2021: Jimmy Vaccaro - SBC Americas - November 25th, 2021
- Black Friday Offers - The Best Sports Betting Offers On Black Friday - Sportslens.com - November 25th, 2021
- Nearly 500K bet on NFL as Deadwood sports betting handle totals $815K for October - KELOLAND.com - November 25th, 2021
- Betsperts buys sports betting and fantasy football subscription platform 4for4.com - Yogonet International - November 25th, 2021
- Bragg Gaming to Participate in Jefferies Sports Betting & iGaming Summit on December 2 - Yahoo Finance - November 25th, 2021
- Sports betting industry heads to NJ for sector's biggest conference - nj.com - nj.com - November 23rd, 2021
- New Jersey's sports betting figures offer a reminder of how hard parlay bets are to win - Yahoo Sports - November 23rd, 2021
- Fubo Gaming goes live with sports betting in Iowa via partnership with USAbility - SBC Americas - November 23rd, 2021
- Legalizing online sports gambling expected to lead to rise in problem gambling - WSB Atlanta - November 23rd, 2021
- Arkansas Takes Step Towards Online Sports Betting with Proposed Rules - Covers - November 23rd, 2021
- Exodus Announces In-Wallet Sports Betting with SportX Integration - PRNewswire - November 23rd, 2021
- GENI Stock Alert: 9 Things to Know About the Sports Betting Play Amid the Massive Selloff - Investorplace.com - November 23rd, 2021
- Notable bets - Behind the Ohio State-Michigan line and the early betting action - ESPN - November 23rd, 2021
- Global Gaming Industry Outlook 2021-2026 - Adoption of e-Sports Betting and Fantasy Sites is Driving Further Growth - Yahoo Finance - November 23rd, 2021
- Legal Online Sports Betting States & Industry Coverage - November 5th, 2021
- Legal sports betting push renewed as Minnesota tribes appear to warm up on issue - Pine Journal - November 5th, 2021
- SportsHandle: That was the week that was in US sports betting - SBC Americas - November 5th, 2021
- Caesars Looks to Sports Betting to Bolster Casino Business - Front Office Sports - November 5th, 2021
- Sports betting bil unlikely to get full House vote till next year :: WRAL.com - WRAL.com - November 5th, 2021
- Sports betting is now legal in Louisiana, heres what this means for East Texans - ArkLaTexHomepage - November 3rd, 2021
- A confusing array of sports betting measures - CalMatters - November 3rd, 2021
- Sports Betting 101: To hedge or not to hedge - For The Win - November 3rd, 2021
- New Jersey Ballot Question Includes Expanded College Sports Betting. Will it Pass? - The Action Network - November 3rd, 2021
- Kickoff: Sports betting licenses issued to Louisiana casinos - Daily Union - November 3rd, 2021
- DraftKings Has Monstrous Potential in the Future of Sports Betting - Yahoo Finance - November 3rd, 2021
- The first week of sports betting and online casino gambling drew enough activity to push Connecticut to No. 9 in the US - Yahoo News - November 3rd, 2021
- Voters leaning toward not expanding sports betting on New Jersey teams - Press of Atlantic City - November 3rd, 2021
- N.J. asking voters to decide an expansion of sports betting, but its not a sure thing - NJ.com - November 3rd, 2021
- BCLC hits milestone $25m in takings from single-event sports betting operations - SBC Americas - November 3rd, 2021
- The Week In Sports Betting News: Operator Conference Calls On Deck - Legal Sports Report - November 3rd, 2021
- Three professional St. Louis teams push to legalize sports betting in Missouri - KTVI Fox 2 St. Louis - November 3rd, 2021
- Connecticut: Sportech launches retail sports betting at three bars, other seven to follow - Yogonet International - November 3rd, 2021
- New Jersey Sports Betting Amendment Faces Long Odds Ahead of Election... - Casino.Org News - November 3rd, 2021
- Sports Betting Not Coming To Massachusetts This Year - Sports Handle - November 3rd, 2021
- UEFA Strikes First-Ever Commercial Deal With A Sports Betting Data Company - The Action Network - November 3rd, 2021
- Wyoming aims to expand sports betting by end of year - KPVI News 6 - October 21st, 2021
- Column: Sports betting becoming more of a sure thing - Watertown Daily Times - October 21st, 2021
- Connecticut Sports Betting: The Best CT Betting Sites - October 2021 - nj.com - nj.com - October 21st, 2021
- Sports betting ads will have live odds - AdAge.com - October 21st, 2021
- Pennsylvania Sports Betting Nears Three-Year Handle Record - Legal Sports Report - October 21st, 2021
- Retired NFL Player Touts Sports Betting App As Exact Way He Went Bankrupt - The Onion - October 21st, 2021
- Getting Testy In DC Version Of Florida Sports Betting Litigation - Legal Sports Report - October 21st, 2021
- Sauk Suiattle Tribe and Washington regulator reach sports betting agreement | Tribal gaming regulation - iGaming Business - October 21st, 2021
- Best Online Sports Betting Sites  - Blog - The Island Now - October 15th, 2021
- Sports betting on the rise in Indiana, data shows - Fox 59 - October 15th, 2021
- Soft Launch of Online Sports Betting, Gaming in CT to Begin Tomorrow - NBC Connecticut - October 15th, 2021
- Pro Golfers Welcome Legal Sports Betting, Even if They Don't Peek at Their Odds - Sports Illustrated - October 15th, 2021
- Competition in online sports betting is fierce and not profitable - Axios - October 15th, 2021
- Wyoming aims to expand sports betting by end of year - Wyoming Tribune - October 15th, 2021
- Sports gambling on the rise in Indiana, data shows - CBS 4 Indianapolis - October 15th, 2021
- NHL Intrigued By Data Revolution In Canadas First Year Of Single-Game Wagering - Sports Handle - October 15th, 2021
- ESPN and Fox bet on sports wagering. But will they go all in? - Tampa Bay Times - October 15th, 2021
- BetQL Network Partners With Flowics for Live Graphics and Sports Betting Data Integration - PSNEurope - October 15th, 2021
- GAN's Complete Technology Platform to Power Retail and Online Race & Sports Betting for Red Rock Resorts in Nevada - Business Wire - October 15th, 2021