Middleboro High's Nate Tullish was voted last week's High School Offensive Football Player of the Week.
The junior, who received over 700 votes, needed just 13 carries to tally 204 yards in a 48-6 win over Norwell. He had touchdown runs of 75 and 79 yards.
NOTE: One change to the poll this week (and going forward). Votes can now be placed every hour, instead of once a day.
And this week's candidates are...
Anthony Girolamo, Sr., Stoughton: The running back ran 19 times for 168 yards and two TDs in a 31-13 win over Div. 1 Brockton.
Brady Sheehan, Sr., Holbrook/Avon: Sheehan turned 16 carries into 178 yards and two TDs in a 50-14 win over Monomoy. The Bulldogs for 330 yards as a team.
Amari Marsman, Sr., Milton: Marsman scored three times, two via rush (27 and 47 yards) and one via pass (9 yards) in a 35-14 win over Needham.
Eric Mann, Sr., Blue Hills: Mann ran eight times for 128 yards and TDs of 52 and 35 yards as the Warriors defeated Old Colony, 42-14, in a battle of undefeated teams. Blue Hills has won 13 games in a row, the second-longest active streak in the state.
Thomas Hansen, Jr., Cohasset: Hansen hauled in three TD receptions as his Skippers cruised to a 42-6 win over Mashpee with first place in the South Shore League Tobin Division on the line.
Keegan Sullivan, Sr., Scituate: Sullivan finished with 210 yards of offense (180 rushing, 30 receiving) and two TDs in a 21-13 win over Hanover.
More: HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Sullivan weathers the Sailors storm as Scituate halts Hanover
Owen Masterson, Sr., Marshfield: Masterson threw fourTD passes and ran for another in a 41-13 win over Whitman-Hanson.
More: Lighting his own torch, Marshfield's Owen Masterson was born to play quarterback
Jacob Briggs, Jr., Middleboro: Briggs completed 10 of 12 passes for 150 yards and threw four TD passes to four different receivers in a 24-13 win over Rockland.
More: HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Middleboro's Jacob Briggs brings it, leads Sachems past New Bedford
More: HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: Middleboro's high-powered offense wins out in SSL showdown
Jackson Adams, Soph., Norwell: Adams hauled in a pair of TD passes in a 33-7 win over Sharon.
PJ Murphy, Sr., Plymouth South: With sophomore star Casious Johnson sidelined with an injury, this slot receiver moved to the backfield and starred in a 27-6 win over Quincy. He ran 22 times for 134 yards and a TD.
Adam Goodfellow, Sr., Wayland: The quarterback scored five total touchdowns (threerushing, twopassing) through just over a half of play as Wayland (4-2) knocked off host Newton South (3-3) on Saturday, 39-7. In all, Goodfellow ran for 74 yards on five carries including TD runs of 49, 6 and 2 yards. He also threw TD passes to Finn ODriscoll of 15 and 34 yards, finishing with 146 yards through the air on 7-of-10 passing.
Luke Herter, Sr., Ashland: The QB was 9-for-11 for 212 yards and two TD passes as Ashland (6-0, 2-0 TVL Large) stayed unbeaten with a 45-12, Tri-Valley League Large home win over Westwood on Fridays Senior Night.
Trey Howe, Sr, Blackstone Valley Tech: The senior running back rushed seven times for 82 yards and four touchdowns to send the host Beavers (3-2, 3-0 CAL) past Colonial Athletic League foe Abby Kelley Foster (1-5, 0-3 CAL) in Upton on Saturday, 33-8.
Robert Litscher, Jr., Hopkinton: The QB was 14-for-19 for 282 yards and two TDs (81 yards to Seamus Murphy and 28 yards to Joey Carrazza) and also ran for a 4-yard score as the host Hillers (2-4, 1-1 TVL Large ) beat Tri-Valley League Large foe Medfield, 36-21.
Nolan OBrien, Sr., Lincoln-Sudbury: In just the fifth game of the season, OBrien set the schools single-season TD reception mark with nine, catching a TD toss from Riley OConnell as the host Warriors (5-0, 2-0 DCL Large) stayed unbeaten with a 42-15 win over the Dual County League Large rival Grey Ghosts (4-2, 3-1 DCL Large). The previous mark was held by Mike DeFranco (1984) and Kurt Rogers (2007). OBrien added a 6-yard TD run on top of his 15-yard reception.
Quinn OBrien, Sr., Hudson: The senior running back ran 13 times for 160 yards, including scoring TDs from 60 and 30 yards out, as the host Hawks (5-1) routed Burncoat on Friday, 52-14.
Nealon Stemple, Jr., Marlborough: The running back ran for 112 yards on 19 carries and scored from 8 yards out in the third quarter to lift the visiting Panthers (4-2, 1-1 MWB) to a 7-0 win over Mid-Wach B host Nashoba.
Dylan Jennings, Sr. Concord-Carlisle: Jennings had16 carries for 159 yards and threetouchdowns in 43-0 win over Waltham.
Drew Gardiner, Sr., Saugus: Gardiner hauled in a 74-yard TD pass against Salem. The receiver was chain mover during the game.
Connor Cronin, Jr., Marblehead: Cronin ran well against Masconomet. George Percy, another running back, helped pave the way for Cronin.
One vote is allowed per hour. Voting closes on Friday, Oct. 15at noon. Emailed votes will not be counted. Send future nominations to email@example.com.
Who is the High School Offensive Football Player of the Week?
Anthony Girolamo, Sr., Stoughton
Brady Sheehan, Sr., Holbrook/Avon
Amari Marsman, Sr., Milton
Eric Mann, Sr., Blue Hills
Thomas Hansen, Jr., Cohasset
Keegan Sullivan, Sr., Scituate
Owen Masterson, Sr., Marshfield
Jacob Briggs, Jr., Middleboro
Jackson Adams, Soph., Norwell
PJ Murphy, Sr., Plymouth South
Adam Goodfellow, Sr., Wayland
Luke Herter, Sr., Ashland
Trey Howe, Sr, Blackstone Valley Tech
Robert Litscher, Jr., Hopkinton
Nolan OBrien, Sr., Lincoln-Sudbury
Quinn OBrien, Sr., Hudson
Nealon Stemple, Jr., Marlborough
Dylan Jennings, Sr. Concord-Carlisle
Drew Gardiner, Sr., Saugus
Connor Cronin, Jr., Marblehead
Here is the original post:
- A shinkansen to space (and other news found beneath the sofa) - The Japan Times - January 24th, 2022
- The Lost In Space Season 3 Scene That Went Too Far - Looper - January 24th, 2022
- 10 of the best new restaurants in Collin County you probably missed in 2021 - Local Profile - January 24th, 2022
- SpaceX Elon Musk: Population Decline Will Negatively Affect Mars Colonization, Provides Mass Extinction 'Solution' - iTech Post - January 19th, 2022
- How biomining could sustain space colonies - Big Think - January 19th, 2022
- The Expanse season 6 used aliens for a political message in the end - Polygon - January 19th, 2022
- Mars Remains Enigmatic As Ever Leading Up To Destiny 2 The Witch Queen - GameSpot - January 19th, 2022
- An interview in the metaverse | TheHill - The Hill - January 19th, 2022
- I hope that Starfield is more than "Skyrim in Space" - Gamesradar - January 19th, 2022
- Oceanfront retreat overlooks Plymouth Long Beach and the Eel River - Wicked Local - January 19th, 2022
- Free Play Arcade Is Home Again With a Massive Space in Denton - Dallas Observer - January 19th, 2022
- Dredging project will give boats room to maneuver in basin of Plymouth Harbor - Wicked Local - January 19th, 2022
- To the moon and beyond: what 2022 holds for space travel - The Guardian - January 3rd, 2022
- The Expanse Season 6, Episode 4: Recap and Review - Post Apocalyptic Media - January 3rd, 2022
- Humans would probably start eating each other in space - Metro.co.uk - December 27th, 2021
- Payments in the Off-World Colonies, 2121 - BeInCrypto - BeInCrypto - December 27th, 2021
- Who is Baba Vanga and what are her predictions for 2022?... - The Irish Sun - December 27th, 2021
- A giant 735ft moon-themed resort could be coming to Las Vegas - Metro.co.uk - December 23rd, 2021
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope Is on the Launchpad - The Atlantic - December 23rd, 2021
- Space simulation: 120 days of isolation - this is how the crew reacted - Socialpost - December 22nd, 2021
- SpaceX Starship is Next-Level, But Has a Long Way to Go; Says Elon Musk for Interstellar Explorations - Tech Times - December 22nd, 2021
- Space sex: the trouble with joining the 62-mile-high club - Big Think - December 22nd, 2021
- Is it possible to use wind farms on Mars? - The Times Hub - December 22nd, 2021
- Lost In Space: 11 Other Shows To Watch If You Like The Sci-Fi Netflix Series - CinemaBlend - December 22nd, 2021
- A world first: Devon calls victory in 27-year war on termites - The Guardian - December 22nd, 2021
- Kerbal Space Program 2 Provides a Gateway to the Universe for Those Destined to Unveil Its Secrets - Gamers Decide - December 22nd, 2021
- Coworking offices hope for COVID-19 rebound - The Atlanta Journal Constitution - December 17th, 2021
- SpaceX Starship, Super Heavy Rocket 'Launch, Land, Repeat' Render is the Same as the Actual Thing - Tech Times - December 17th, 2021
- Cyberpunk 2077, The Outer Worlds, and Mainstream Sci-fi Games' Lack of Imagination - Paste Magazine - December 17th, 2021
- Tides (The Colony) Making SVOD Debut on Netflix US in January 2022 - What's on Netflix - December 17th, 2021
- 2,200-year-old shipwreck is a marine life haven - CTV News - December 17th, 2021
- We asked a physicist whether The Witcher's multiverse could really exist - The Verge - December 17th, 2021
- A Mars Colony Could be a Hydrogen Factory, Providing ... - December 10th, 2021
- Off-world colony simulation reveals changes in human ... - December 10th, 2021
- 10 things in tech you need to know today, Thursday, Dec. 9 - Business Insider - December 10th, 2021
- Welcome to Pakistan, colony of the People's Republic of China - Washington Examiner - December 10th, 2021
- Elon Musk Has A 'Save The Earth Warning' For You - News18 - December 10th, 2021
- Are We Tethered To Our Time Despite Time Travel? Sci-fi Saturday - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - December 10th, 2021
- UAE railway project: No better way to begin the next 50 journey - Khaleej Times - December 10th, 2021
- Thanks to Elon Musk, the most popular bitcoin tocogen in the United States - Hardwood Paroxysm - November 28th, 2021
- AI will find aliens before humans - but it won't try to kill us yet, says NASA chief - Daily Star - November 28th, 2021
- Look: Kids of determination create 'Heritage Village' to mark UAE's Year of the 50th - Khaleej Times - November 28th, 2021
- NASA plots 'important step' to powering future space colonies with nuclear reactor on Moon - Daily Express - November 23rd, 2021
- Scientists Consider Creating Magnetic Field Around Mars so We Can Colonize the Red Planet - Newsweek - November 23rd, 2021
- Legendary Comics to Release Lost in Space: The Ultimate Collection Including a New Mashup Story - LRM Online - November 23rd, 2021
- Injunction aspect of Ronan group dispute resolved, High Court hears - BreakingNews.ie - November 23rd, 2021
- This Small Town Is the Ultimate Holiday Shopping Destination - StyleBlueprint - November 23rd, 2021
- Exploring the Other Side of Haiti - AFAR Media - November 23rd, 2021
- The Bedrock of America - YourObserver.com - November 23rd, 2021
- Delhis Rajghat road redesigned to make it safer for pedestrians - Hindustan Times - November 23rd, 2021
- 'Outlander' season 6: release date, cast, plot, and everything we know - What's On TV - November 23rd, 2021
- Coral in the Gulf of Mexico are facing an extreme threat. Here's how Moody Gardens is trying to help. - Houston Chronicle - November 23rd, 2021
- Mars Colony Builder on Steam - November 21st, 2021
- Princess of Mars - Wikipedia - November 21st, 2021
- Musk to Start Colony on Mars Using DOGE, SHIB Petition ... - November 21st, 2021
- Mars (TV Series 20162018) - IMDb - November 21st, 2021
- Future Mars colonists could revolt against mission control on Earth, new study warns - The Independent - November 21st, 2021
- Cowboy Bebop Review: Netflixs Live-Action Riff on Everyones Favorite Anime Is a Cosmic Disaster - IndieWire - November 21st, 2021
- Arts This Week: ICA exhibit spotlights how a lack of affordable studio space in Boston hurts artists - wgbh.org - November 19th, 2021
- Legendary Comics' Lost in Space: The Ultimate Collection arriving in December - MP3s and NPCs - November 19th, 2021
- Elon Musk And His Fans Are Losing Their Minds Over CNN's Autopilot Criticism - Jalopnik - November 19th, 2021
- Mars colony simulations: Crew may revolt without strong interplanetary communication - CNET - November 17th, 2021
- Kids born on Mars after Elon Musks SpaceX missions would have brittle bones, weak eyesight and green ski... - The Sun - November 17th, 2021
- New 'Lost in Space' Season 3 trailer shows the entire Space Family Robinson in danger - Space.com - November 17th, 2021
- Soaring, Crashing, and Burning: Why The Billionaire Space Race Is A Horrible Idea - The Scarlet - November 17th, 2021
- Prague moon colony and koda lunar rover on show at Czech Space Week - Radio Prague - November 17th, 2021
- Forest Theatre: Century-old amphitheater has hidden connection to Lost Colony - WRAL.com - November 17th, 2021
- Iman Says She'll Never Remarry Following David Bowie's Death - wmmr.com - November 17th, 2021
- For security on Earth, we must protect space infrastructure from cyber-attacks - ITP.net - November 17th, 2021
- The Moon's top layer alone has enough oxygen to sustain 8 billion people for 100,000 years - The Conversation AU - November 17th, 2021
- Single-Family Rentals May Be Reaching an Inflection Point - Commercial Observer - November 17th, 2021
- St Kilda pier: First look at the new design with construction to start in 2022 - 7NEWS.com.au - November 17th, 2021
- 'Nepal has the potential to pursue world-class research and design' - The Kathmandu Post - November 1st, 2021
- Moro Hub Accelerates the Digital Transformation Adoption in MBRSC - Al-Bawaba - November 1st, 2021
- It's Time to Think About Tesla at $3 Trillion (Here is Why ? ) - The Lee Daily Register - November 1st, 2021
- Surviving the Aftermath is Leaving Early Access and Launching Next Month | XboxAchievements.com - XboxAchievements - November 1st, 2021
- Israeli Helios, German OHB working together to enable space colonies - The Jerusalem Post - October 21st, 2021
- Elon Musks Tweet About Extending 'Life to Mars' With His Dogecoins Gets Mixed Reaction - Gadgets 360 - October 21st, 2021
- How the billionaires ruined space - Brock Press - October 21st, 2021
- Edgewater Mansion With Heated Saltwater Pool Listed For $1.6M - Patch.com - October 21st, 2021