Part of a High Court dispute between the development company run by Johnny Ronan and its co-investor in three planned developments in Dublin has been resolved.
Ronan Group Real Estate (RGRE) had tried to prevent its co-investor, DigitalBridge Inc, formerly Colony Capital, from completing the sale of its stakes in the developments, worth an estimated 1 billion, to US group, Fortress Investment.
The developments are the mixed residential and commercial development, the Waterfront, on Dublins docklands; Facebooks new European headquarters at Fibonacci Square, in Ballsbridge; and the Spencer Place development in the docklands that includes a headquarters tower for tech firm Salesforce and a luxury hotel, the Samuel, to be operated by the Dalata Group.
RGRE obtained two injunctions last month restraining completion of the sale and also preventing DigitalBridge appointing a receiver over the Waterfront assets arising from an alleged 317m debt.
DigitalBridge owns some 70 per cent of Waterfront.
The injunctions were sought by the RGRE and a number of related companies pending determination of the full dispute between the parties.
DigitalBridge and a number of related companies, opposed the injunction applications and denied the claims of RGRE.
The injunctions matter was due for hearing before Mr Justice Denis McDonald on Tuesday when he was told at the outset discussions had taken place between the parties and further time was sought until the afternoon.
Following further talks, Michael Cush SC, for RGRE, told Mr Justice McDonald the injunctions issue had been resolved.
The judge adjourned the matter to December 21st and said he was glad to hear an accommodation had been reached.
The dispute arises out of an agreement this year by DigitalBridge relating to a $2.7 billion (2.3 billion) transaction to sell its non-digital European property assets to Fortress.
Digital Bridges joint ventures with RGRE are proposed to be wrapped into that deal, over objections from Mr Ronan.
RGRE claimed this breached an oral agreement reached with DigitalBridge last December to sell its interests in the Dublin developments to a consortium backed by South African institutional investors.
The agreement, the court previously heard, was between Mr Ronan and Tom Barrack, then executive chairman of Colony, concerning the disposal of Colonys interest in two projects, the Spenser South and Fibonacci projects, to a consortium comprising Mr Ronan and South African investors.
Digital Bridge and RGRE are joint venture partners in Waterfront, a commercial and residential scheme that would see over 1,000 new homes and 66,718sq m of office space developed.
The office scheme has planning permission but An Brd Pleanla refused last May to grant approval for the planned residential element, comprising two 40-plus storey towers.
Read this article:
- History mars ties between queen, ex-colony Cyprus - Breitbart - September 20th, 2022
- Mars looks blinding as Webb telescope zooms in on Red Planet for the first time - India Today - September 20th, 2022
- Space cement could be used to build houses on Mars and the Moon - Interesting Engineering - September 20th, 2022
- From space to the third world war, these are Nostradamus's top 5 predictions for 2023 - News Day Express - September 20th, 2022
- More People Need to Watch The Absolute Best Sci-Fi Show on Prime Video - CNET - August 2nd, 2022
- Should We Create a Permanent Base On The Moon? Explorersweb - ExplorersWeb - August 2nd, 2022
- Heres Why NFTs Are Poised To Witness Hypergrowth, Per John G - News Ghana - August 2nd, 2022
- 6/30 Flashback: It's the freakiest show | Fred Clark - Patheos - June 30th, 2022
- WeWork: Or the Making and Breaking of a $47 Billion UnicornThe fantasy of kibbutz capitalism - WSWS - June 30th, 2022
- The Ultimate Guide To An Adventurous Antarctica Vacation - Maxim - Maxim - June 30th, 2022
- NASA Astronauts Prepare For Mission To Mars By Spending Year Living In Simulated Colony On Venus - The Onion - June 15th, 2022
- Build on Mars and get rewarded: Mars4 releases their first game demo - AMBCrypto News - June 15th, 2022
- Elon Musk, Mars and the Holy Shechinah - Yated.com - June 15th, 2022
- For The First Time There's A Rocket Capable Of Establishing Permanent Mars And Moon Bases: Elon Musk - Be - Benzinga - June 15th, 2022
- Brokaw: 'For All Mankind' returns for season 3 with focus on Mars - Daily Herald - June 15th, 2022
- Severance and the Work of Philip K. Dick - tor.com - June 15th, 2022
- The UAE is a hub of trade and knowledge - wknd. - June 15th, 2022
- 15 Next Fest Demos That Will Have You Begging For More - Kotaku Australia - June 15th, 2022
- Will Jake Paul's Cryptocurrency Investments Stand The Test Of Time? - FX Empire - June 15th, 2022
- Everyone Wants To Make The Next Limbo - Kotaku - June 15th, 2022
- The BroadsheetDAILY - 6/15/22 - The Madding Crowd: Your Share of Space Downtown Comes to 535 Square Feet - ebroadsheet.com - June 15th, 2022
- Paul Krugman: Musk, Mars and the modern economy - Berkshire Eagle - June 11th, 2022
- For All Mankind sets up a mission to Mars - The A.V. Club - June 11th, 2022
- The Promise of Perseverance NASA Mars Exploration - NASA Mars Exploration - June 11th, 2022
- The social media trial of the century, American energy's biggest threat, and more from Fox News Opinion - Fox News - June 11th, 2022
- A Proclamation on Flag Day And National Flag Week, 2022 - The White House - June 11th, 2022
- 14 Movies Were Excited to See at This Years Tribeca Festival - Variety - June 11th, 2022
- Northeastern's aerospace program on the Seattle campus takes off - Northeastern University - June 11th, 2022
- Interesting facts about Mars that will blow your mind - Interesting Engineering - May 27th, 2022
- How to make buildings in space? Dust from the Moon and Mars can help - WION - May 27th, 2022
- Elon Musk's Hyperloop is possible. How badly do we want it? - Big Think - May 27th, 2022
- Ford Rolls Out Last 'Model T' This Date in 1927 - iHeart - May 27th, 2022
- China's New Space Telescope To Identify New Earth-Like Planets That Can Be Colonized; Here's How CHES Works - Tech Times - May 27th, 2022
- NASA is Building a Mission That Will Refuel and Repair Satellites in Orbit - Universe Today - May 25th, 2022
- Deep Space Travel: What's on the Menu for Astronauts May Well Come from Cultivated Insect Cells - Tufts Now - May 25th, 2022
- In Its 7th and Final Season, 'Riverdale' Will Finally End. In Space - Pajiba Entertainment News - May 21st, 2022
- Mars Colonies Will Need Solar Powerand Nuclear Too - WIRED - May 11th, 2022
- Opinion | What Does Elon Musk Want? Is Twitter the Way to Get It? - The New York Times - May 11th, 2022
- NASA looks to the metaverse to prepare astronauts for living on Mars - TweakTown - May 11th, 2022
- A Sci-Fi Writer Returns to Earth: The Real Story is the One Facing Us. - The New York Times - May 11th, 2022
- Terraforming Mars is now free on Epic Games Store, with Prey next - PC Invasion - May 11th, 2022
- Wealthy nations are carving up space and its riches and leaving other countries behind - Alton Telegraph - May 11th, 2022
- Inside Nasas vision of the future from 47 YEARS ago with humans living in bizarre space tube... - The Sun - May 11th, 2022
- Scientists prepare message to beam into space but say humanity won't survive to hear it - Daily Star - May 11th, 2022
- Building a home on Mars with bacteria? - Space.com - April 25th, 2022
- Surviving Mars To Get New Expansion With Martian Express - Bleeding Cool News - April 25th, 2022
- Russia May Ditch Space Station and Join Chinese to Set up a Permanent Manned Base on Mars - SOFREP - April 25th, 2022
- NASA tracking huge asteroid five times the size of London Eye speeding towards Earth - Daily Star - April 25th, 2022
- This Week In Games Australia - Kotaku Australia - April 17th, 2022
- Elon Musk, tech visionary in the spotlight - Digital Journal - April 17th, 2022
- The Pentagon Just Confirmed the First-Ever Interstellar Visitor to Earth - Popular Mechanics - April 17th, 2022
- Musk Factor Studios goes for the Holy Grail in TEMPLARS CODE - Verve Times - March 31st, 2022
- Mind-blowing plan to build floating cloud cities on Venus revealed by Nasa scientist... - The US Sun - March 31st, 2022
- The Need for Indigenous and Interdisciplinary Perspectives in SETI and Space Sciences - Astrobites - March 31st, 2022
- Superfuse has a new action RPG trailer, combining Diablo with The Boys - Polygon - March 31st, 2022
- Space Hardware Club team's robotic rover on its way to summertime competition in Utah - UAH News - March 31st, 2022
- A cooler home - The New Indian Express - March 31st, 2022
- Review: Sea of Tranquility, by Emily St. John Mandel - The New York Times - March 31st, 2022
- Blind psychic Baba Vanga who foresaw 9/11 said Putin will be 'Lord of the World' - Daily Record - March 31st, 2022
- L.A. artist Adam Davis is building one of the largest troves of contemporary Black American portraits - Yahoo News - March 31st, 2022
- Designs, Amenities and Upgrades for the New Office - Commercial Property Executive - March 31st, 2022
- The Mars : Metaverse Project - March 29th, 2022
- Design a Mars Colony: STEM Project Vivify STEM - March 29th, 2022
- We're in 8th grade and dream of walking on Mars. We got help from a former NASA scientist. - USA TODAY - March 29th, 2022
- Terraformers Will Release Into Early Access In Late April - Bleeding Cool News - March 29th, 2022
- Asteroid Mining Company to Launch NFTs to Fund Resource Extraction in Space - VICE - March 29th, 2022
- UAH Space Hardware Club team's robotic rover on its way to summertime competition in Utah - Yellowhammer News - March 29th, 2022
- Where would we be without bees? - New Zealand Herald - March 29th, 2022
- Blind mystic Baba Vanga who predicted 9/11 and Brexit said Putin will be 'Lord of the World' - Edinburgh Live - March 29th, 2022
- NEW: Asian food chain Wagamama coming to former Oz space in Clarendon - ARLnow - March 29th, 2022
- Super invasive ants meet their demise at the hand of kryptonite fungus - ZME Science - March 29th, 2022
- Plymouth CAL is coming back 'stronger than ever' with Senior Welcome Wagon - Wicked Local - March 29th, 2022
- Experiencing Virginia's Three Capitols is a Lesson in American History and Government - Leisure Group Travel - March 29th, 2022
- Mars Colonization: New Space Study Claims Humans Can Breathe on the Red Planet With Bacteria's Help - Tech Times - March 26th, 2022
- Why Humans Will Never Go To Mars, According To Neil deGrasse Tyson - SlashGear - March 26th, 2022
- Aquarian Space says itll launch Wi-Fi on the Moon within 2 years - BGR - March 26th, 2022
- Design, climate change, and the 'eco-engineering' tools to help our oceans adapt - ABC News - March 26th, 2022
- A Sequel to "Moonshot" Isn't Totally Out of the Realm of Possibility - POPSUGAR - March 26th, 2022
- UAH Space Hardware Club teams robotic rover on its way to summertime competition in Utah - Newswise - March 26th, 2022
- 10 most successful sci-fi movies at the Oscars - Space.com - March 26th, 2022