by Andrew Hamilton
National Vanguard contributor Douglas Mercer recently profiled White-hating, Left-wing (Labour Party) New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern. His article presents a good overview of upper-class anti-White psychology and behavior. Some of that information is recapitulated here.
A word about Arderns racial background and underlying motivations.
Jacinda Ardern, 41 (born 1980), is Anglo-Saxon: predominantly English, but with significant Scottish and Scots-Irish contributions. Her only non-Anglo-Saxon heritage is 6% Danish.
Her patrilineal ancestry, a popular Web site tells us, can be traced [back] to her twenty-sixth great-grandfather, Rafe de Arderne [a Norman].
Ardern was raised in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in New Zealand. Her fathers twin brother is a high official in the Mormon hierarchy there.
With the exception of Judaism, which is still going strong but restricted to Jews, Leftism, philo-Semitism, and anti-White racism are the major living religions of our day.
Illustrating this, Ardern left the LDS Church in 2005 because it wasnt homosexual enough to suit her ideological tastes (I assume it has made giant strides since), and in 2008-2009, at 28, became President of the Vienna-based International Union of Socialist Youth, founded in 1907 as the youth wing of the Second International. Today it is part of the Socialist International. During her tenure she spent time in various countries, including Jordan, Israel (of course), Algeria, and Communist China.
Ardern identifies as an agnostic who adheres to no organized religion. That, of course, depends on how you define religion.
Her domestic partner since 2013 is Clarke Gayford, 44 (born 1976), a New Zealand radio and TV personality. The System bestows the formal title spouse of the prime minister of New Zealand upon him, even though the two are not married.
The couple announced their intention to tie the knot in 2019, and in May 2021 an article said the PM had finally picked her wedding dress, but theres no sign theyve actually married.
With Gayford we again encounter a rare contemporary example of primarily Anglo-Saxon heritage (English, Scottish, Welsh) though with the addition of 1/32 (3.125%) Maori admixture via his great-great-great-grandmother.
He must be classified as White. The point is: Draw the line conservatively, then end all future gene (in)flow. Just shut it down. Any admixture in the future flows away from us.
The couple finally had a child in January 2018, when Ardern was 37 years old. Now 41, its unlikely shell have more biological children, at least without artificial intervention.
The baby girl was named Neve Te Aroha Ardern Gayford.
The first name Neve is European, the middle name Te Aroha is Maori (the name of a New Zealand mountain peak, and the town her Mormon uncle was born in, close to where Ardern grew up). Ardern, feminist fashion, is apparently an unhyphenated part of the girls surname coupled with Gayford.
The child is 1/64th (1.5625%) Maori through her father.
So, with Ardern and her husband we confront the White problem.
The specification and identification of biological race is the first step, the necessary precondition, for preserving the race.
After determining who is biologically White, it is necessary to advance to the second step: Figuring out why this set of people think and act the way they do, especially when hatred, extremism, totalitarianism, and genocide combine to form a fanatical racist religion that obsesses so many of them. The external and even internal lives of such people frequently revolve around intentionally doing as much harm as possible to other members of their race in accordance with the dogmatic tenets they adhere to.
In a strange August 1, 2021 ceremony at Auckland Town Hall, Ardern issued a formal state apology for Whites historic racism toward and mistreatment of Pasifika people (a PC term for Pacific Islanders).
The event came on the heels of similar apologies to Chinese intruders (who once had to pay a tax) and Samoa (a former New Zealand colony) issued by former Labour Prime Minister Helen Clark, a well-heeled Socialist International representative and high-level UN administrator. (Jewrys change agents live high off the hog.)
This as Whites are murdered, replaced, legally discriminated against, vilified, raided, dispossessed, silenced, and locked into Communist-style dictatorships by Arderns own and allied governments. No morality or hint of remorse for the obscene worldwide human rights abuses being inflicted upon millions here and now. No, sir.
Chutzpah. Pretty God damned rich.
Fulsome pandering in four languages Maori, Tongan, Samoan, and English (presumably Ardern was tutored to memorize or read her script phonetically, the way actors do in movies) was comical in its theatrical pidgin falseness:
I stand before you as a representative of those who did you harm, she said in Samoan.
While no amount of rain can remove the bitter salt from the ocean waters, I ask you to let our spiritual connectedness soften your pain, and allow forgiveness to flow on this day.
The Great White Mother.
Judging from Mercers account, Ardern has significant psychological issues. Mentally and ideologically she closely resembles another Left-wing showboater who exhibits pronounced (dysfunctional) feminine traits, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
Trudeau is a little less than half French-Canadian, the remainder mostly Scottish and English. Through some remote Dutch colonial ancestors he is 0.78% Indonesian and Malaysian (1/256th each), making him the first Prime Minister of Canada with documented non-European ancestry.
Thats the anti-White Establishment committing genocide, not Andrew Hamilton speaking. Its racist bookkeepers meticulously reckon admixture in White celebrities. The haters regard even small amounts of non-European ancestry as good PR, and a positive step on the road to our extinction.
Arderns (apparent) desire to psychologically and emotionally abase herself before ostensibly superior non-Whites is not a sign of health.
On the other hand, do not overlook the fact that the ritual was not private, outside the gaze of the public eye. On the contrary, it was flamboyantly exhibitionistic, performed in front of a live audience in the bright glow of Jewrys press and cameras. It was a Hollywood-style production broadcast to the nation and the world.
Doubtless it will, as intended, affect the beliefs and behavior of millions of passive, unthinking viewers who naively accept media and social media propaganda at face value. But the underlying dishonesty is glaring.
Self-abasement is humiliation of oneself based on feelings of inferiority, guilt, or shame.
But Ardern does not feel remorse. She is self-righteous. She condemns other Whites the sinners. (The press specifically cited the sins of New Zealands past.) She is a holy person.
Her extremist beliefs benefit her personally. She is wealthy. She is privileged. She is the Prime Minister of New Zealand and an actor on the world stage.
She is awash in status, which writer Tom Wolfe forcefully contended was the primary motivator of White behavior among achievers. Not truth, not justice, not doing the right thing, but ambition, seeking and attaining status. Thats why Jews insure that status and money are unobtainable through White activism.
Finally, Ardern is powerful in the sense of possessing the ability to change society strictly in accordance with an agenda imposed from above. She cannot do anything contrary to the Party Line. She possesses no independent, no genuine power of her own. The power she wields is purely derivative. Yet it is egoistically satisfying.
In short, shes perched near the pinnacle of the social pyramid.
She can and does hurt, jail, kill, and destroy the lives of evil White people, and enjoys doing so. Such behavior gives Leftists pleasure, as can readily be seen in media, social media, and countless state-funded, state-sanctioned, and System-instigated assaults, riots, show trials, interracial rapes, and killings in New Zealand and around the world.
* * *
Follow this link:
- New Zealands successful Covid policies hid inequality the government cant ignore it this year - The Guardian - January 9th, 2022
- Afghans in hiding because of service to New Zealand deserve hope, says former soldier - Stuff.co.nz - January 9th, 2022
- The new NZ divide: those anxious about Covid-19's inevitable spread, and the accepting - Stuff.co.nz - January 9th, 2022
- Spy: Predicting the good, the bad and the ugly of 2022 - New Zealand Herald - January 9th, 2022
- Athletics: New Zealand Olympic medalist Tom Walsh reveals decision to split from longtime coach for upcoming season - New Zealand Herald - January 9th, 2022
- Politics and the pandemic - another year of Covid-19 - RNZ - January 5th, 2022
- Bidens petty intolerance over Capitol riots will be politically costly - Sydney Morning Herald - January 5th, 2022
- Jacinda Ardern | NZHistory, New Zealand history online - January 3rd, 2022
- Summer off politics: What Jacinda Ardern is doing, reading, and watching for her break - Stuff.co.nz - January 3rd, 2022
- Green co-leaders reflect on a year of being between Opposition and Government - Stuff.co.nz - January 3rd, 2022
- A giggle and a yarn from crochet creations - Stuff.co.nz - January 3rd, 2022
- Live: Sun sets on 2021 as revellers prepare to bring in the New Year - New Zealand Herald - January 3rd, 2022
- A to Z of sport's movers and shakers to watch out for in 2022 - Irish Examiner - January 3rd, 2022
- 'Jessica, then Tova': Jacinda Ardern grills reporters in 'reverse press conference' on The Hits with Jono and Ben - New Zealand Herald - December 17th, 2021
- Do we need to panic over the 'Jacinda Ardern' deepfake clip? - New Zealand Herald - December 17th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern says country has hit 90 per cent fully vaccinated and 'bloody deserves' a holiday, in final speech of the year - Stuff.co.nz - December 17th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern acknowledges New Zealand bravery award recipients and families - The Siasat Daily - December 17th, 2021
- Fractious Australia has much to learn from the kindness and purpose of New Zealand politics - The Guardian - December 17th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern wedding: Prime Minister reacts to hen's-do gifts from TVNZ Breakfast team - New Zealand Herald - December 17th, 2021
- The worlds most admired people? Has-beens and online poopers - POLITICO Europe - December 17th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern on Christmas, Covid, vaccines and movies Die Hard, Home Alone and Love Actually - New Zealand Herald - December 10th, 2021
- New Zealand isnt naive about China but it doesnt accept the Aukus worldview - The Guardian - December 10th, 2021
- Ardern: NZ-Aust bond will always be tight - PerthNow - December 10th, 2021
- A century on from the 1919 influenza inquiry, NZ needs a royal commission into the Covid-19 response - Stuff.co.nz - December 10th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern and the Queen: Forbes reveals 100 most powerful women of 2021 - New Zealand Herald - December 9th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern's Facebook Livestream Gets Interrupted. Her Reaction Is the Best Lesson in Leadership I've Ever Seen - Inc. - December 9th, 2021
- Covid 19 Delta outbreak: Revealed - The public health advice to have Auckland unshackled by now and why Jacinda Ardern rejected it - New Zealand... - December 9th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern 'would be surprised' if National seeks to change housing deal given new deputy Nicola Willis 'was a part of discussions' - Newshub - December 9th, 2021
- National and ACT call on Ardern to release Groundswell NZ briefing notes - Stuff.co.nz - December 9th, 2021
- ACT Party's boycott of RNZ's Morning Report caused by host comparing one of its policies to eugenics - Newshub - December 9th, 2021
- Dunne Speaks: Question Time Is Anything But - Scoop - December 9th, 2021
- Covid-19 NZ: Most of New Zealand to start at orange, Auckland and lower-vaccinated areas to start at red - Stuff.co.nz - November 28th, 2021
- Covid 19 Delta outbreak: PM Jacinda Ardern on Covid, visit to Auckland, and National Party turmoil - New Zealand Herald - November 28th, 2021
- PM Jacinda Ardern: 'Throughout this pandemic one of the hardest things to do has been to plan' - RNZ - November 28th, 2021
- New Zealand PM Ardern backs Five Eyes, open to other alliances - Reuters - November 28th, 2021
- Leadership in the time of Covid is a thankless job, in politics and in sport - Stuff.co.nz - November 28th, 2021
- Time for the National Party to embrace kindness - Stuff.co.nz - November 28th, 2021
- 'Disappointing' National Party needs 'new vision' - Former PM - RNZ - November 28th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern confident that DHBs will be able to cope with Covid-19 pressures over summer - RNZ - November 21st, 2021
- Opposition angst as Ardern on top in NZ - Goulburn Post - November 21st, 2021
- NZ PM Jacinda Ardern admits vaccine passports will create ... - November 17th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern Daughter Crashes Her Livestream: "Well ... - November 17th, 2021
- Judith Collins questions timing of Jacinda Ardern's hint at early move into COVID-19 traffic light framework - Newshub - November 17th, 2021
- New Zealand PM Ardern welcomes signs of U.S. greater presence in Indo-Pacific - Reuters - November 7th, 2021
- New Zealand's hosting of APEC has 'shifted the dial', Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says - Stuff.co.nz - November 7th, 2021
- PM Jacinda Ardern announces boost to Working for Families payments - The Global Herald - The Global Herald - November 7th, 2021
- 'Perhaps the largest middle-class support scheme in the world' - Stuff.co.nz - November 7th, 2021
- On climate change, this is a Government of wimps - Stuff.co.nz - November 7th, 2021
- Waitangi commemorations set to be held virtually in 2022 due to COVID-19 - Newshub - November 7th, 2021
- Tova on 2020, and a special message for Jami-Lee Ross - Newsroom - November 7th, 2021
- Covid-19: Where has Jacinda Ardern, the great communicator gone? - Stuff.co.nz - November 1st, 2021
- New Zealand increases emissions reduction target - - November 1st, 2021
- Covid-19: Sweeping vaccine mandate to cover 40 per cent of workforce - Stuff.co.nz - November 1st, 2021
- Get vaccinated within a month or face the sack, Jacinda Ardern tells workers - Telegraph.co.uk - October 30th, 2021
- The reason Jacinda Ardern, Nanaia Mahuta think Three Waters will be a success - Newshub - October 30th, 2021
- Covid-19: What we do and don't know about how and when Aucklanders can cross the border - Stuff.co.nz - October 30th, 2021
- Covid 19 Delta outbreak: Lord Ashcroft's New Zealand poll 'Living the Kiwi Dream?' reveals frustration growing - New Zealand Herald - October 30th, 2021
- Border changes keeping thousands of Kiwis in Australia from coming home criticised - SBS News - October 30th, 2021
- Is it to satisfy you or to satisfy us? Why New Zealands Pacific colony doesnt want independence - The Guardian - October 30th, 2021
- Ardern's calm, cannabis farms, and a little bit of Liberace take the Thursday quiz - The Guardian - October 30th, 2021
- Businesses plea for restrictive settings in Auckland to be loosened - Stuff.co.nz - October 30th, 2021
- Covid-19 NZ: The biggest day for the Government since the first day of the first lockdown - Stuff.co.nz - October 21st, 2021
- 'You are holding the country to ransom': Promoter's plea to unvaccinated as summer plans still hang in the balance - Stuff.co.nz - October 21st, 2021
- Three reasons why Jacinda Ardern's coronavirus response ... - October 19th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern an agenda-driven autocrat? | The ... - October 19th, 2021
- 10 times Jacinda Ardern was a true leader - NZ Labour Party - October 19th, 2021
- Everyday activities won't be available to the unvaccinated - Jacinda Ardern - RNZ - October 19th, 2021
- When will Aucklanders turn on Jacinda Ardern? - MacroBusiness - October 19th, 2021
- New Zealand increases climate aid ahead of UN summit - The Indian Express - October 19th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern New Zealand: 14 best quotes | The ... - October 17th, 2021
- Why Jacinda Arderns clumsy leadership response to Delta could still be the right approach - The Conversation AU - October 17th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern pours cold water on wedding allegations, saying staffer helping as a friend - New Zealand Herald - October 17th, 2021
- Covid 19 Delta outbreak: Scathing feedback from experts on Jacinda Ardern's traffic light system to replace alert levels - New Zealand Herald - October 17th, 2021
- What New Zealand's changing COVID strategy tells us about the pandemic's end - WBUR - October 17th, 2021
- Anniversary of a landslide: new research reveals what really swung New Zealand's 2020 'COVID election' - The Conversation AU - October 17th, 2021
- Covid 19: No change likely for Auckland, Waikato but alert levels now on borrowed time - Stuff.co.nz - October 17th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern | Biography, Facts, & Partner | Britannica - October 7th, 2021
- Jacinda Ardern's Leadership Against the Coronavirus - The ... - October 7th, 2021
- Why Jacinda Ardern giving up on eliminating COVID-19 is a political gamble for the popular PM - ABC News - October 7th, 2021
- Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern - Prime Minister of New Zealand - NZ ... - October 7th, 2021