The World Economic is the anti-human, techno-fascist scum of the Earth.
WEF founder Klaus Schwab and his minions are the enemies of humanity and freedom for the global population.
Last week, I introduced WeLoveTrump readers toYuval Noah Harari, Schwabs top advisor. If you havent heard of this transhumanist, I recommend viewing his creepy presentations.
Who is Professor Yuval Noah Harari, Klaus Schwabs Top Advisor?
But I want to shine awareness on another sickening aspect of the World Economic Forums transhumanist agenda.
What is transhumanism?
Transhumanismis a philosophical and intellectual movement which advocates for the enhancement of the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies that can greatly enhancelongevityandcognition. It also predicts the inevitability of such technologies in the future.
Transhumanist thinkers study the potential benefits and dangers ofemerging technologiesthat could overcome fundamental human limitations as well as theethicsof using such technologies. Some transhumanists believe that human beings may eventually be able to transform themselves into beings with abilities so greatly expanded from the current condition as to merit the label ofposthumanbeings.
In simpler terms, transhumanism is merging humans and machines through artificial intelligence.
So, Im not joking when saying Klaus Schwab wants to turn you into a cyborg.
Its a legitimate presentation given by these anti-human globalists.
As stated by the WEF:
Recent advances in brain-computer interfaces are blurring the lines between mind and machine. What steps do leaders need to take now to ensure the ethical and responsible application of human enhancement?
Join an in-depth discussion that explores the principles and priorities for governing disruptive technologies.
One of the speakers at When Humans Become Cyborgs is Victor Dzau, President of the U.S. National Academy of Medicine (NAM).
Dzau is also the President of the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB).
The Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB) is an independent monitoring and accountability body to ensure preparedness for global health crises. Co-convened by the Director-General of the World Health Organization and the President of the World Bank, the GPMB is comprised of political leaders, agency principals and world-class experts. It is tasked with providing an independent and comprehensive appraisal for policy makers and the world about progress towards increased preparedness and response capacity for disease outbreaks and other emergencies with health consequences. In short, the work of the GPMB is to chart a roadmap for a safer world.
Guess whos a former Board member of the GPMB?
Get an understanding of the God-complex these transhumanists possess by watching When Humans Become Cyborgs.
As a reminder, Klaus Schwab has bragged about infiltrating world governments to insert these types of individuals into positions of power.
VIDEO FOUND: Klaus Schwab Admits To Penetrating The Cabinets Of Most World Governments
- Henry Kyereme: Could advances in technology undermine the future of humans? - Myjoyonline - July 7th, 2022
- Iris Van Herpen Explores Life Beyond the Physical Realm for A/W 22 Couture - vmagazine.com - July 7th, 2022
- Virtual Beauty, Virtual Freedom, Virtual Love: Is the Metaverse Our Future? - PRESSENZA International News Agency - July 7th, 2022
- Network TV Hasn't Been The Same Since This Sci-Fi Drama Left The Air - Looper - July 4th, 2022
- The myth of 'artificial intelligence' - spiked - Spiked - July 4th, 2022
- Fulton Sheens July 4 Declaration of Dependence - National Catholic Register - July 4th, 2022
- All Agents Defect: Espionage in the Films of David Cronenberg - CrimeReads - June 22nd, 2022
- Tune In: The Art of the Videogame Soundtrack - Highbrow Magazine - June 11th, 2022
- It's been 10 years since Prometheus, what can the reboot teach the Alien TV show? - TechRadar - June 11th, 2022
- Religious Transhumanism 11: What about the body? | cybernetic immortality - Patheos - May 28th, 2022
- Elon Musk is promoting transhumanism as part of Agenda 2030. - Logically - May 28th, 2022
- PEW and transhumanism: Public has mixed concerns about arriving era of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and human enhancement - Genetic Literacy Project - May 28th, 2022
- David Cronenberg Gets Back to Basics in Crimes of the Future - Vanity Fair - May 28th, 2022
- Painting on Another Plane: Mandy Cao - MutualArt.com - May 28th, 2022
- Have Authoritarians Used 1984 as a Handbook? - Verve Times - May 28th, 2022
- How to Grow and Forage Without Owning Land - Verve Times - May 28th, 2022
- Meet the Human Battery, a New Source of "Green" Energy - Verve Times - May 20th, 2022
- This Years Venice Biennale is Full of Surrealism and Stark Reminders - Yahoo News - May 20th, 2022
- Is it possible to transplant heads? - BioEdge - May 20th, 2022
- The Best Movies Of 2022 So Far - /Film - May 20th, 2022
- Future of work: the top careers of the next decade - The Age - May 17th, 2022
- Kriya Announces $270 Million Series C Financing to Advance Fully Integrated Gene Therapy Engine - Business Wire - May 17th, 2022
- Five Standout Films Coming To Cannes This Year [Trailers] - 2oceansvibe News - May 17th, 2022
- Cannes 2022: 10 movies to watch out for in this years festival - The Guardian - May 17th, 2022
- On the Gnostic Ironies of Poets Nathaniel Mackey and Fanny Howe - Literary Hub - May 17th, 2022
- Dismantling the Transhumanist Agenda - The Post & Email - May 6th, 2022
- Endowed by their Creator: exploring human rights in the age of transhumanism - The Sociable - May 6th, 2022
- 5 Screen Narratives Reckoning with Technology - The Gospel Coalition - May 6th, 2022
- David Cronenbergs Crimes of the Future trailer shows return to sci-fi body horror - Polygon - April 15th, 2022
- How the generation that refuses to grow old and feel pain invented assisted suicide News Release India - News Release India - April 15th, 2022
- Dr. Zelenko Crimes Against Humanity and the Transhumanist ... - March 29th, 2022
- CS Lewis's Space Trilogy: A Guide to Living on Earth - The Stream - March 29th, 2022
- Recycling old antivax tropes as bioethics-based arguments against COVID-19 vaccination for children - Science Based Medicine - March 29th, 2022
- Five Thoughts on Star Trek: Picard's The Star Gazer Multiversity Comics - Multiversity Comics - March 11th, 2022
- Transhumanism and the Evolution Connection - Answers in Genesis - February 24th, 2022
- After Winning Big on Crypto, Olaf Carlson-Wee Wants to Change the World - Interview - February 24th, 2022
- Who Is Anastasia Synn, Widow of Magician The Amazing Johnathan? - We Got This Covered - February 24th, 2022
- The 20th FIFDH announces its programme - Cineuropa - February 24th, 2022
- What Do Men Want Review Guys and Dolls in the Digital Age - The Boar - February 24th, 2022
- Transhumanist Party - Wikipedia - February 21st, 2022
- Anti-vaxx 'expert' claims vaccines will turn people into ... - February 21st, 2022
- The Myth of Aging Gracefully - transhumanist-party.org - February 21st, 2022
- Hybrid Humans by Harry Parker review man and machine in harmony - The Guardian - February 21st, 2022
- Guardians of the Galaxy launch sales "undershot expectations" - Gamesradar - February 21st, 2022
- 10 of the most outrageous things that have ever happened at CPAC - indy100 - February 21st, 2022
- Are chips in brains the next phase of advancement? - The Baylor Lariat - February 11th, 2022
- A Covid Bishop is the last thing my Church needs - UnHerd - February 9th, 2022
- Prominent Christian doctor claims COVID vaccines will turn people into transhumanist cyborgs - LGBTQ Nation - February 5th, 2022
- When the Pope Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie, That's Ahmari - Tablet Magazine - February 5th, 2022
- FALSE: COVID-19 vaccines eliminate 'God Particle' in the body - Rappler - January 19th, 2022
- Professor Explains How to Be a God - Discovery Institute - January 19th, 2022
- 8 of the Best Films Coming Out in 2022 - LeftLion - January 19th, 2022
- Artificial Intelligence in the Age of Transhumanism - Digital Journal - January 13th, 2022
- Transhumanism, virtual internships and other cool stuff that top 7 tech startups have to offer in 2022 - News Hour Press India - January 13th, 2022
- Podcasting Legends Joe Rogan And Adam Curry Discuss Crypto And The Metaverse | Bitcoinist.com - bitcoinist.com - January 13th, 2022
- From whodunnits to cerebral sci-fi: what movie trends will 2022 bring? - The Guardian - January 13th, 2022
- What lies on the other side of the UKs Omicron wave? | Omicron variant - newsconcerns - January 13th, 2022
- Looking for intimations of immortality - The Boston Globe - January 7th, 2022
- What is cyberpunk and are we already living in it? - ZME Science - January 7th, 2022
- Values of the U.S. Transhumanist Party U.S ... - January 3rd, 2022
- Significant Issues of 2021 VCY America - VCY America - January 3rd, 2022
- AI and Ethics | James McGrath - Patheos - January 3rd, 2022
- Another Year Without A Family Christmas? - newsconcerns - December 25th, 2021
- The Matrix Resurrections: The Studio Is Making Us Do This! - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - December 25th, 2021
- The Glorious Evolution of Arcanes Viktor - Hotspawn - December 22nd, 2021
- Digital art pioneer Marjan Moghaddam's retrospective in the Metaverse at MOCDA - whitehotmagazine.com - December 22nd, 2021
- The Matrix Online may have died in 2009, but there's still a ghost in the machine - PC Gamer - December 22nd, 2021
- 'The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, And The Global War On Democracy And Public Health' Book Review - Eurasia Review - December 17th, 2021
- Will We Ever Cheat Death and Become Immortal With Mind Uploading? - Interesting Engineering - December 13th, 2021
- Bioethicists Okay Human Extinction - Discovery Institute - December 13th, 2021
- Arca's 'KICK' Cycle Is an Explosive Exploration of Her Multidimensionality - Exclaim! - December 5th, 2021
- NecrosIA: waiting for the perfect death - Expat Guide to Switzerland - Expatica Switzerland - December 5th, 2021
- Google (Doodle) honors Prof. Lotfi Zadeh of UC Berkeley (the Father of Fuzzy Logic), who was also an inventor in a Cognitive Explainable-AI... - December 1st, 2021
- Eurobio Scientific Launches the First Pcr Test Allowing Simultaneous Sars-Cov-2 Virus Screening and Detection of the Delta and Omicron Variants in a... - December 1st, 2021
- U.S. Transhumanist Party Official Website U.S ... - November 7th, 2021
- The billion dollar race to defy ageing is the last thing the planet needs - The Guardian - November 7th, 2021
- The QAnon Doctor Pushing Wild Conspiracies About the COVID ... - October 17th, 2021
- Humans are the only beings who can take responsibility for the world, there are no others: Thomas Fuchs - The Hindu - October 17th, 2021
- PinkPantheress 'to hell with it' Review: The TikTok Phenom's Debut Mixtape - Stereogum - October 17th, 2021
- David Cronenberg is ready for the terrifying future, as both director and actor, too - The Globe and Mail - October 3rd, 2021