In giving themselves godlike abilities, the technocratic elites are moving towards a transhumanist future powered by their own intelligent design that could give them the divine authority to rewrite human rights as we know them.
Through gene editing, synthetic biology, and the merger of humans and technology, governments and corporations are fundamentally altering what it means to be human.
In a future where humans are no longer considered to be natural humans, what would that mean for human rights?
History began when humans invented gods, and will end when humans become gods Yuval Noah Harari
The American Declaration of Independence holds that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Rights are rights because they are considered to come from the creator they are God-given and therefore, every citizen is born with these natural rights.
Article 1 of the 1948 UN Universal Declaration on Human Rights also says that humans are born free: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Ourintelligent design is going to be the new driving force of the evolution of life Yuval Noah Harari
In the era of transhumanism; however, our technocratic elites are looking to replace God, the creator with their own intelligent design.
In doing so, technocrats become the creator the higher power that endows humanity with certain rights.
In making themselves godlike through their own devices, the cyborg priesthood wouldnt have to answer to anybody.
Rules do not apply to gods. Gods are meant to be worshipped. Gods can be vengeful.
Now, the peoples elected representatives face a fateful choice: restore citizen controls of technology or surrender to the cyborg theocracy James Poulos, 2021
Unless ordinary Americans regain a hands-on mastery of our most powerful digital tools, we will become compliant posthumans or ungovernable psychotics, sacrificing what is left of our civilization and nation to vengeful new gods James Poulos, 2021
In his written testimony to Congress in December, 2021, author James Poulos observed that our technoethical elite believe that we will fully merge with our technology and become as gods.'
He added that unless ordinary Americans regain a hands-on mastery of our most powerful digital tools, we will become compliant posthumans or ungovernable psychotics, sacrificing what is left of our civilization and nation to vengeful new gods.
Pouloss message to lawmakers was clear: restore citizen controls of technology or surrender to the cyborg theocracy.
Putting technocrats in the place of God could give them the unaccountable, divine authority to redefine human rights as they see fit from their position as the creator.
You dont have to be a religious person in order to appreciate the role that the concept of God plays in the construction of human rights.
Can humans be endowed with natural rights without a higher power to endow them?
Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled Hermetic Principle of Polarity, The Kybalion, 1908
The technocrats transhumanism agenda is lined with half-truths, where the promise of superhuman abilities will likely be reserved only for a select chosen class while the programmable plebs exist in a constant state of surveillance and control until they become irrelevant.
For the chosen ones, they could receive human performance enhancement that would give them the ability to never tire, think smarter, move faster, jump higher, see farther, hear better, hit harder, live longer, adapt stronger, and calculate quicker than any other human being on the planet.
For the rest of us programmable plebs, the fourth industrial revolution is already merging our physical, biological, and digital identities in order to monitor, manipulate, and reprogram our behavior.
If and when humans become fully integrated with machines on a large scale, where will the technology end and the human begin?
Eventually, they [our technoethical elite] believe, we will fully merge with our technology and become as gods' James Poulos, 2021
Its like what Obi-Wan Kenobi said about Darth Vader in Star Wars, Hes more machine now than man, twisted and evil.
Technology and bioengineering can blur the lines of who or what is responsible for a persons behavior the human, the technology, or the humans behind the technology.
This concept of who is ultimately calling the shots between humans and technology can be expanded to the notion of public-private partnerships.
For example, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation which is a founding partner of the GAVI vaccine alliance has historically given more money to the World Health Organization (WHO) than every single nation state except the US.
When it comes to WHO policy recommendations that affect billions of people around the world, whos ultimately calling the shots governments elected by the people, or unelected and unaccountable globalists with ulterior motives?
Permittinghuman enhancement could aggravate existing social or economic inequalities World Health Organization, 2021
In July, 2021 the heavily-Gates-funded WHO published a series of reports on human genome editing recommendations and governance frameworks, which acknowledge the profound ethical implications surrounding human performance enhancement.
According to the WHOs Human genome editing: a framework for governance report:
Who will own the technology that resides within us or the genes that were altered synthetically?
Will human performance enhancement be reserved only for soldiers and the elite, or will it be made available to all?
What happens when technology embedded within the human body becomes obsolete?
Can a genetically-modified soldier ever return to a normal, civilian life?
Governments, corporations, and armies are likely to use technology to enhance human skills that they need like intelligence and discipline while neglecting other human skills like compassion, artistic sensitivity, and spirituality Yuval Noah Harari
Militaries around the world are already making some of the biggest strides towards transhumanism because of the advantages their super soldiers would have over their adversaries.
In April, 2022 the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) issued a broad agency announcement looking for Human Performance Enhancement solutions for military use that include:
When humans fully integrate with machines, or are otherwise genetically altered through synthetic biology, will we still be able to call ourselves Homo sapiens?
Would our natural rights endowed at birth still apply to us after we are no longer considered natural humans?
The DARPA announcement follows a November, 2021 Pentagon-sponsored RAND report on human performance enhancement that revealed the US Department of Defense was looking into adding reptilian genes that provide the ability to see in infrared, and making humans stronger, more intelligent, or more adapted to extreme environments.
What sort of advantages would a person with godlike abilities have over a natural human being?
According to the RAND report, Technological Approaches to Human Performance Enhancement, modalities for human performance enhancement (HPE) can be grouped into three principal categories:
For the US Defense and Intelligence communities, human performance enhancement offers the potential to increase strength, speed, endurance, intelligence, and tolerance of extreme environments and to reduce sleep needs and reaction timescould aid in the development of better operators.
But what is to become of these super soldiers once their tour of duty has ended?
What happens when I leave the military? Does my implant get removed? Do I get to keep my implant? Does my implant get upgraded? Military Officers concerns about neural implants
According to the session, When Humans Become Cyborgs, at the 2020 annual meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF), the majority of military officers were primarily concerned about ownership and bodily integrity when it came to neural implants.
These military officers wanted to know:
Hardware may be implanted and removed from the human body without affecting the course of human evolution as long as it isnt passed down to the next generation.
Genetically modifying human biology; however, can indeed forever alter the course of what it means to be human as the alterations can be passed from parents to their children.
The ability to edit biology can be applied to practically any cell type, enabling the creation of genetically modified plants or animals, as well as modifying the cells of adult organisms including humans Klaus Schwab, The Fourth Industrial Revolution, 2017
Humanity can also split into several different species depending on the types of genetic engineering taking place.
Just as human performance enhancement can create indefatigable superhumans with superior immune systems, improved cognitive abilities, and enhanced digestive systems, it can just as well create a weaker class of humans by removing their God-given abilities to defend themselves against viruses, to cognitively think for themselves, or to even break-down certain foods in their bodies.
When WEF founder Klaus Schwab talks about the fourth industrial revolution as not only changing what we are doing, but changes who we are fundamentally, hes not speaking in metaphors.
Schwab is telling us that technology is becoming part of our anatomy, both above and below our skin.
Klaus Schwab, 2015:
"And you see the difference of the #4IR is it doesn't change what you are doing, it changes you. If you take #genetic editing just as an example, it's you who are changed. And, of course, this has a big impact on your identity." #mRNA pic.twitter.com/SV7AmBBjGF
In his 2017 book, The Fourth Industrial Revolution, Schwab remarked that synthetic biology will provide us with the ability to customize organisms by writing DNA.
Whats more, The ability to edit biology can be applied to practically any cell type, enabling the creation of genetically modified plants or animals, as well as modifying the cells of adult organisms including humans.
Schwab also observed that The list of potential applications is virtually endlessranging from the ability to modify animals so that they can be raised on a diet that is more economical or better suited to local conditions, to creating food crops that are capable of withstanding extreme temperatures or drought.
The science is progressing so fast that the limitations are now less technical than they are legal, regulatory and ethical Klaus Schwab, The Fourth Industrial Revolution, 2017
Following the logic, this means that humans can also be modified to be raised on a diet that is more economical or better suited to local conditions.
When it comes to editing human biology, Schwab argues, the science is progressing so fast that the limitations are now less technical than they are legal, regulatory and ethical.
Seeing how the unelected globalists wish to drastically reduce meat consumption worldwide, the idea of modifying humans to be raised on a steady diet of bugs and lab-grown protein while potentially making people physically ill after consuming meat would definitely help achieve that goal.
In fact, NYU professor Matthew Liao has suggested on numerous occasions that engineering humans to be intolerant or allergic to meat would serve the climate change agenda because it would cut down on greenhouse gases and CO2 emissions.
Just as some people are naturally intolerant to milk or crayfish, like myself, we could artificially induce mild intolerance to meat by stimulating our immune system against common bovine proteins Matthew Liao, TED Talk, 2013
In his 2013 TED Talk, Liao remarked, Just as some people are naturally intolerant to milk or crayfish, like myself, we could artificially induce mild intolerance to meat by stimulating our immune system against common bovine proteins.
The professor has also suggested giving hormone treatments to children, so they dont grow to be so big and tall, because being smaller is environmentally friendly and more energy efficient.
If too much of the data becomes concentrated in too few hands, humanity will split, not into classes, it will split into different species Yuval Noah Harari
Software requires updates from time-to-time.
If there were ever an agenda to normalize software upgrades for a transhumanist future, then incentivizing or coercing the general population into routinely accepting updates to their bodies in the form of booster shots would definitely fit that bill.
In order for technology to give humans godlike abilities, it requires a complete surrender of all bodily autonomy to whomever controls the data.
That same data can also be used to enslave all of humanity.
Whether intentions are noble or nefarious, the ability to hack humans requires massive biological data collection in real-time.
Biological knowledge multiplied by Computing power multiplied by Data equals the Ability to Hack Humans Yuval Noah Harari
Once enough biometric data is collected, all that is needed is a lot of computing power to figure out how to hack human beings, which means governments and corporations know more about you than you know yourself.
On one end of the spectrum, the military and anyone else who is rich and powerful enough to get their hands on the technologies can give themselves superhuman abilities.
On the opposite end, people like you and I end up with human behavior modification instead of human performance enhancement.
How did we get to this point?
Organisms are algorithms Yuval Noah Harari
The road to transhumanism starts with digital identity, which lays the technological framework to monitor and record the personal details of every individual on the planet.
From there, the data stored in interoperable digital wallets can merge with the biometric data collected in real-time from devices connected to the human body via the Internet of Bodies.
Once technology gets in-and-under the skin to collect as much intimate data about you as possible, you are well on the way to transhumanism and the beginning of what could be the worst totalitarian surveillance regime in human history.
After all the genetic editing and the technological manipulation stemming from the fourth industrial revolution, will we still be able to call ourselves human?
How much of our humanity will be left after the synthetic overwrites the organic?
If we are to split into different species, can our rights be split as well?
When the time comes, will you bow down to your technocratic, cyborg priest class in service of their AI god?
Or will you risk being made irrelevant if it means theres even the slightest chance of winning the great battle for the preservation of humankind as we know it?
- All Agents Defect: Espionage in the Films of David Cronenberg - CrimeReads - June 22nd, 2022
- Tune In: The Art of the Videogame Soundtrack - Highbrow Magazine - June 11th, 2022
- It's been 10 years since Prometheus, what can the reboot teach the Alien TV show? - TechRadar - June 11th, 2022
- Religious Transhumanism 11: What about the body? | cybernetic immortality - Patheos - May 28th, 2022
- Elon Musk is promoting transhumanism as part of Agenda 2030. - Logically - May 28th, 2022
- PEW and transhumanism: Public has mixed concerns about arriving era of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and human enhancement - Genetic Literacy Project - May 28th, 2022
- David Cronenberg Gets Back to Basics in Crimes of the Future - Vanity Fair - May 28th, 2022
- Painting on Another Plane: Mandy Cao - MutualArt.com - May 28th, 2022
- Have Authoritarians Used 1984 as a Handbook? - Verve Times - May 28th, 2022
- How to Grow and Forage Without Owning Land - Verve Times - May 28th, 2022
- Meet the Human Battery, a New Source of "Green" Energy - Verve Times - May 20th, 2022
- This Years Venice Biennale is Full of Surrealism and Stark Reminders - Yahoo News - May 20th, 2022
- Is it possible to transplant heads? - BioEdge - May 20th, 2022
- The Best Movies Of 2022 So Far - /Film - May 20th, 2022
- Future of work: the top careers of the next decade - The Age - May 17th, 2022
- Kriya Announces $270 Million Series C Financing to Advance Fully Integrated Gene Therapy Engine - Business Wire - May 17th, 2022
- Five Standout Films Coming To Cannes This Year [Trailers] - 2oceansvibe News - May 17th, 2022
- Cannes 2022: 10 movies to watch out for in this years festival - The Guardian - May 17th, 2022
- On the Gnostic Ironies of Poets Nathaniel Mackey and Fanny Howe - Literary Hub - May 17th, 2022
- Dismantling the Transhumanist Agenda - The Post & Email - May 6th, 2022
- 5 Screen Narratives Reckoning with Technology - The Gospel Coalition - May 6th, 2022
- David Cronenbergs Crimes of the Future trailer shows return to sci-fi body horror - Polygon - April 15th, 2022
- How the generation that refuses to grow old and feel pain invented assisted suicide News Release India - News Release India - April 15th, 2022
- "When Humans Become Cyborgs." A Glimpse Into the World ... - March 29th, 2022
- Dr. Zelenko Crimes Against Humanity and the Transhumanist ... - March 29th, 2022
- CS Lewis's Space Trilogy: A Guide to Living on Earth - The Stream - March 29th, 2022
- Recycling old antivax tropes as bioethics-based arguments against COVID-19 vaccination for children - Science Based Medicine - March 29th, 2022
- Five Thoughts on Star Trek: Picard's The Star Gazer Multiversity Comics - Multiversity Comics - March 11th, 2022
- Transhumanism and the Evolution Connection - Answers in Genesis - February 24th, 2022
- After Winning Big on Crypto, Olaf Carlson-Wee Wants to Change the World - Interview - February 24th, 2022
- Who Is Anastasia Synn, Widow of Magician The Amazing Johnathan? - We Got This Covered - February 24th, 2022
- The 20th FIFDH announces its programme - Cineuropa - February 24th, 2022
- What Do Men Want Review Guys and Dolls in the Digital Age - The Boar - February 24th, 2022
- Transhumanist Party - Wikipedia - February 21st, 2022
- Anti-vaxx 'expert' claims vaccines will turn people into ... - February 21st, 2022
- The Myth of Aging Gracefully - transhumanist-party.org - February 21st, 2022
- Hybrid Humans by Harry Parker review man and machine in harmony - The Guardian - February 21st, 2022
- Guardians of the Galaxy launch sales "undershot expectations" - Gamesradar - February 21st, 2022
- 10 of the most outrageous things that have ever happened at CPAC - indy100 - February 21st, 2022
- Are chips in brains the next phase of advancement? - The Baylor Lariat - February 11th, 2022
- A Covid Bishop is the last thing my Church needs - UnHerd - February 9th, 2022
- Prominent Christian doctor claims COVID vaccines will turn people into transhumanist cyborgs - LGBTQ Nation - February 5th, 2022
- When the Pope Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie, That's Ahmari - Tablet Magazine - February 5th, 2022
- FALSE: COVID-19 vaccines eliminate 'God Particle' in the body - Rappler - January 19th, 2022
- Professor Explains How to Be a God - Discovery Institute - January 19th, 2022
- 8 of the Best Films Coming Out in 2022 - LeftLion - January 19th, 2022
- Artificial Intelligence in the Age of Transhumanism - Digital Journal - January 13th, 2022
- Transhumanism, virtual internships and other cool stuff that top 7 tech startups have to offer in 2022 - News Hour Press India - January 13th, 2022
- Podcasting Legends Joe Rogan And Adam Curry Discuss Crypto And The Metaverse | Bitcoinist.com - bitcoinist.com - January 13th, 2022
- From whodunnits to cerebral sci-fi: what movie trends will 2022 bring? - The Guardian - January 13th, 2022
- What lies on the other side of the UKs Omicron wave? | Omicron variant - newsconcerns - January 13th, 2022
- Looking for intimations of immortality - The Boston Globe - January 7th, 2022
- What is cyberpunk and are we already living in it? - ZME Science - January 7th, 2022
- Values of the U.S. Transhumanist Party U.S ... - January 3rd, 2022
- Significant Issues of 2021 VCY America - VCY America - January 3rd, 2022
- AI and Ethics | James McGrath - Patheos - January 3rd, 2022
- Another Year Without A Family Christmas? - newsconcerns - December 25th, 2021
- The Matrix Resurrections: The Studio Is Making Us Do This! - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - December 25th, 2021
- The Glorious Evolution of Arcanes Viktor - Hotspawn - December 22nd, 2021
- Digital art pioneer Marjan Moghaddam's retrospective in the Metaverse at MOCDA - whitehotmagazine.com - December 22nd, 2021
- The Matrix Online may have died in 2009, but there's still a ghost in the machine - PC Gamer - December 22nd, 2021
- 'The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, And The Global War On Democracy And Public Health' Book Review - Eurasia Review - December 17th, 2021
- Will We Ever Cheat Death and Become Immortal With Mind Uploading? - Interesting Engineering - December 13th, 2021
- Bioethicists Okay Human Extinction - Discovery Institute - December 13th, 2021
- Arca's 'KICK' Cycle Is an Explosive Exploration of Her Multidimensionality - Exclaim! - December 5th, 2021
- NecrosIA: waiting for the perfect death - Expat Guide to Switzerland - Expatica Switzerland - December 5th, 2021
- Google (Doodle) honors Prof. Lotfi Zadeh of UC Berkeley (the Father of Fuzzy Logic), who was also an inventor in a Cognitive Explainable-AI... - December 1st, 2021
- Eurobio Scientific Launches the First Pcr Test Allowing Simultaneous Sars-Cov-2 Virus Screening and Detection of the Delta and Omicron Variants in a... - December 1st, 2021
- U.S. Transhumanist Party Official Website U.S ... - November 7th, 2021
- The billion dollar race to defy ageing is the last thing the planet needs - The Guardian - November 7th, 2021
- The QAnon Doctor Pushing Wild Conspiracies About the COVID ... - October 17th, 2021
- Humans are the only beings who can take responsibility for the world, there are no others: Thomas Fuchs - The Hindu - October 17th, 2021
- PinkPantheress 'to hell with it' Review: The TikTok Phenom's Debut Mixtape - Stereogum - October 17th, 2021
- David Cronenberg is ready for the terrifying future, as both director and actor, too - The Globe and Mail - October 3rd, 2021
- The adidas Ozrah Is An Expressive, New Take On The OZWEEGO - Sneaker News - September 24th, 2021
- New Now: a programme of online talks seeks to find answers to the dilemmas of our rapidly-changing world - The Calvert Journal - September 17th, 2021
- Perpignan: Metal Hairlant creator on the bill at the International Festival of Records and Comics - Tech News Inc - September 17th, 2021
- Crocs Unveils Plans To Achieve Over $5 Billion USD in Sales by 2026 - HYPEBEAST - September 17th, 2021
- Coinbase CEO and Others Donate Nearly $2.5M to Fight Aging - Coinfomania - September 17th, 2021
- The Fight to Define When AI Is High Risk - WIRED - September 4th, 2021