Middle East Precision Medicine Market to Reach $8,620. 0 Million by 2032. Middle East Precision Medicine Market Industry Overview. The Middle East precision medicine market was estimated to be at $3,942.
New York, May 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Middle East Precision Medicine Market - Country Analysis: Focus on Ecosystem, Technology, Application, End User, and Country Data - Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06277485/?utm_source=GNW 6 million in 2021, which is expected to grow with a CAGR of 7.37% and reach $8,620.0 million by 2032. The Middle East precision medicine market is expected to witness high growth, attributed to the rising prevalence of chronic disease, advancement of sequencing technologies, reducing adverse drug reactions through pharmacogenomics tests, and potential to reduce the overall healthcare cost across the globe. The continued significant investments by healthcare companies to meet industry demand and the growing adoption of precision medicine among major end users are the major factors propelling the growth of the Middle East precision medicine market.
Market Lifecycle Stage
Precision medicine refers to the medicine developed as per an individuals genetic profile.It provides guidance regarding the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases.
The segmentation of the population is done depending on the genome structure of individuals and their compatibility with a specific drug molecule.In the precision medicine market, the application of molecular biology is to study the cause of a patients disease at the molecular level so that target-based therapies or individualized therapies can be applied to cure the patients health-related problems.
This industry is gaining traction owing to the growing awareness about healthcare among individuals, the integration of smart devices such as smartphones and tablets into healthcare, and the increasing collaborations and agreements of information technology (IT) firms with the diagnostics and biopharmaceutical companies for the development of precision diagnostic tools.The growth of the precision medicine market over the last few years has been monumental.
New technologies are rapidly being introduced, expanding the arsenal of tools accessible to support the development and adoption of precision medicine solutions over one-size-fits-all therapies. Advancements in gene therapies, cell therapies, molecular biomarker analysis, and companion diagnostics have the potential to transform medicine and increase the ability to treat and cure several intractable diseases. Advances in sequencing technologies and non-invasive diagnostics, such as liquid biopsy and non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT), have facilitated the acquisition of real-time data and gained interest for their usage in acquiring the data by exhibiting the biology of tumors and metastatic tissues.
The presence of major service providers of precision medicine products in Middle East regions has a major impact on the market. For instance, Illumina, Inc. provides NovaSeq 6000 S2, Reagent Kit, NovaSeq 6000 S4 reagent kit, and NovaSeq Xp 4-lane kit in the Middle East. Companies such as F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd provide foundation one liquid. The services are a reliable and convenient way to expand in-house resources with expertise and perfectly tailored bioinformatics services that ensure quality results. The presence of these companies has a positive impact on market growth.
Impact of COVID-19
The current Middle East precision medicine market study comprises products and applications utilized to provide beneficial effects to specific health benefits and treatments.Since the market is primarily application and ecosystem-dominated, the COVID-19 pandemic had a low impact on the growth or the revenue generated from the market.
The current market assessment has considered information provided by key opinion leaders in the market, from the supply side as well as the demand side.A majority of the products, such as kits and assays in the market, are used for infectious disease applications.
In addition, infectious diseases are playing an important role in the growth of the market.
Market Segmentation:Segmentation 1: by Ecosystem Applied Sciences Precision Therapeutics Digital Health and Information Technology Precision Diagnostics
The Middle East precision medicine market is expected to be dominated by the precision therapeutics segment. This is due to an increasing number of drugs or therapeutics offered to their end users.
Segmentation 2: by Application Oncology Infectious Diseases Neurology Endocrinology Cardiology Gastroenterology Others
The Middle East precision medicine market is dominated by the oncology segment owing to an increasing number of patients suffering from cancer. According to the data published by World Health Organization, cancer is a leading cause of deaths, with nearly 10 million deaths reported in 2020.
Segmentation 3: by End User Biopharmaceutical Companies Diagnostic Companies Others
Segmentation 4: by Region Middle East - K.S.A., Israel, Egypt, United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.), Iran, Qatar, Other Countries
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (K.S.A.) generated the highest revenue of $1,059.7 million in 2021, which is attributed to the R&D advancements in the field of single-cell analysis and the presence of dominating players operating in the precision medicine market.
Recent Developments in Middle East Precision Medicine Market
In October 2020, Bio-Rad Laboratories launched the CFX Opus 96 Dx System and CFX Opus 384 Dx System. The product can multiplex near about five samples to offer effective in-vitro diagnostics (IVD) assay development and testing. The product has been commercialized in the Middle East region. In March 2021, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd released the AVENIO Tumor Tissue CGP Kit, which enables laboratories to extend their oncology research in-house. In June 2019, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd partnered with the Health Authority and an international health insurer, AXA, in Dubai. This partnership would develop funding for diagnostic and treatment for breast, colorectal, and cervical cancers.
Demand Drivers and Limitations
Following are the demand drivers for Middle East precision medicine market: Advancement of Sequencing Technologies Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases Shifting the Significance in Medicine from Reaction to Prevention Reducing Adverse Drug Reactions through Pharmacogenomics Test Potential to Reduce the Overall Healthcare Cost Across the Globe
The market is expected to face some limitations too due to the following challenges: Unified Framework for Data Integration Limited Knowledge about Molecular Mechanism/Interaction Lack of Robust Reimbursement Landscape
How Can This Report Add Value to an Organization?
Ecosystem/Innovation Strategy: The ecosystem segment helps the reader understand the four types of products, i.e., applied sciences, precision therapeutics, digital health and information technology, and precision diagnostics. These ecosystems are the major focus of the study as these are the target of market players in terms of revenue generation. Moreover, the study provides the reader with a detailed understanding of the different applications such as oncology, immunology, NIPT, microbiology, and others.
Growth/Marketing Strategy: The Middle East precision medicine market has been dominated significantly by companies such as QIAGEN N.V., PerkinElmer, Inc., F. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, and Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., due to their expansive portfolio and strong presence across the world. The following figure represents the growth-share matrix for some of the major players in the Middle East precision medicine market based on their activities till the end of 2020. Many companies such as Agilent Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Danaher Corporation), Illumina, Inc., Norgen Biotek Corp., and Omega Bio-tek, Inc. lie in the low growth and low market share segment. Most of the key market players in the Middle East precision medicine market are categorized under the low growth and low market share segment. The low market share of these companies is primarily due to limited products with respect to the Middle East precision medicine market in comparison to other segments of these companies. Also, the lack of synergistic activities with respect to the market is responsible for the low growth of these companies.
Competitive Strategy: Key players in the Middle East precision medicine market analyzed and profiled in the study have involved the precision medicine application-based product manufacturers that provide precision therapeutics and diagnostics.Moreover, a detailed competitive benchmarking of the players operating in the Middle East precision medicine market has been done to help the reader understand how players stack against each other, presenting a clear market landscape.
Additionally, comprehensive competitive strategies such as partnerships, agreements, and collaborations will aid the reader in understanding the untapped revenue pockets in the market.
Key Market Players and Competition Synopsis
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on inputs gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration.
Some of the prominent names established in this market are: Abbott Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. ASURAGEN, INC. bioMrieux SA Diginova Health Solutions Ltd. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd Diginova Health Solutions Ltd. GlaxoSmithKline plc. Illumina, Inc. Intomics Merck KGaA Novartis AG Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Companies that are not a part of the above-mentioned pool have been well represented across different sections of the report (wherever applicable).
Countries Covered K.S.A. Israel U.A.E. Egypt Iran QatarRead the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06277485/?utm_source=GNW
About ReportlinkerReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
- VA research will bring precision medicine to mental health - VAntage Point - VAntage Point Blog - June 11th, 2022
- Immatics and Editas Medicine Enter Strategic Research Collaboration and Licensing Agreement to Combine Gamma-Delta T Cell Adoptive Cell Therapies and... - June 11th, 2022
- First-of-its-Kind Stem Cell and Gene Therapy Highlighted at Annual Stem Cell Meeting - Newswise - June 11th, 2022
- UC develops new lung cancer treatment | University Of Cincinnati - University of Cincinnati - June 11th, 2022
- CTGT transactions: Beware of ripples in the safe harbor - JD Supra - June 11th, 2022
- Startup offers genetic testing that promises to predict healthiest embryo - WHYY - June 11th, 2022
- WHRY Funds Studies on Sex Differences in Treating Gastrointestinal Cancers, Bone Health in Transgender Youth, and the Greater Risk for Alzheimer's... - June 11th, 2022
- NIH awards USC more than $16 million for research on vascular dysfunction and Alzheimer's disease | Keck School of Medicine of USC - University of... - June 11th, 2022
- Effect of Metformin on Glycemic Control | DMSO - Dove Medical Press - June 11th, 2022
- Overcoming the Challenges of Cell and Gene Therapy Facilities - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - June 3rd, 2022
- Organoids test gene therapies for Pitt-Hopkins syndrome - Spectrum - June 3rd, 2022
- Gene Therapy Successfully Treats Spinal Cord Injuries Without Side Effects - SciTechDaily - June 3rd, 2022
- The secret to a longer lifespan? Gene regulation holds a clue - EurekAlert - June 3rd, 2022
- Labcorp Expands Access to Comprehensive Genomic Testing Through New Lung Cancer Program - Business Wire - June 3rd, 2022
- Regenerative Medicine Market To Grow At A CAGR Of 11.27% By 2027, Due To Advancements In Cell Biology, Genomics Research, And Gene-Editing Technology... - June 3rd, 2022
- Foundation Medicine Partners with Lung Cancer Research Foundation and the Lung Cancer Mutation Consortium on Screening Trial to Enable Precision... - June 3rd, 2022
- Vertex and CRISPR Therapeutics Announce Acceptance of Late-Breaking Abstract for CTX001 at the 2022 Annual European Hematology Association (EHA)... - June 3rd, 2022
- Expression Patterns and Corepressor Function of Retinoic Acid-induced 2 in Prostate Cancer - DocWire News - June 3rd, 2022
- Winship receives $11 million grant from the National Cancer Institute to improve immunotherapy for lung cancer - EurekAlert - June 3rd, 2022
- Gene Editing Service Market Report 2022-2028 | Keyplayers- Caribou Biosciences, CRISPR Therapeutics, Merck KGa, Editas Medicine The Greater... - June 3rd, 2022
- Illumina to showcase the transformational impact of comprehensive genomic profiling in unlocking precision medicine for cancer patients, at ASCO -... - June 3rd, 2022
- The secret to a longer lifespan? Gene regulation holds a clue - University of Rochester - May 28th, 2022
- Welsh wins 2022 Shaw Prize in Life Sciences and Medicine | Carver College of Medicine - The University of Iowa - May 28th, 2022
- Episode 2: Are We Any Closer to Intestinal Gene Therapy in Crohn's Disease? - Medscape - May 28th, 2022
- Middle East Team Calls for Local Availability of Rapid WGS to Diagnose Severely Ill Infants - GenomeWeb - May 28th, 2022
- The Efficacy of Japanese Herbal Kampo Medicine as an Acute and Prophylactic Medication to Treat Chronic Daily Headache and Medication Overuse... - May 28th, 2022
- Breast cancer in man unexpectedly diagnosed after chest pain - The Columbus Dispatch - May 28th, 2022
- While the fetal clock develops, moms behaviour tells the time - The Daily Star - May 28th, 2022
- Foundation Medicine and Collaborators to Share More Than 20 Abstracts Featuring New Data at the 2022 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual... - May 28th, 2022
- Illumina Introduces New Pan-Cancer Companion Diagnostic to Match Patients with Rare Genetic Mutations to Targeted Therapy - BioSpace - May 28th, 2022
- Project SG100K: DNA of 100000 Singaporeans to be mapped to identify new ways to prevent diseases - The Straits Times - May 28th, 2022
- Study reveals potential target for treatment of diseases associated with mitochondrial DNA mutations - EurekAlert - May 28th, 2022
- Elevation Oncology Announces FDA Fast Track Designation Granted to Seribantumab for the Tumor-Agnostic Treatment of Solid Tumors Harboring NRG1 Gene... - May 28th, 2022
- INOVIO Announces Survival Results for INO-5401 + INO-9012 in Combination with Libtayo (cemiplimab) in Patients with Newly Diagnosed GBM at ASCO Annual... - May 28th, 2022
- Outlook on the Single-use Technologies for Biopharmaceuticals Global Market to 2026 - Increasing Demand for Personalized Medicine is Driving Growth -... - May 28th, 2022
- Bostons Seaport gets new cell and gene therapy research center, more to come - Boston Herald - May 17th, 2022
- The CasPlus Gene Editing Platform Technology can Correct Mutations Associated with Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy and Cystic Fibrosis with High... - May 17th, 2022
- Genascence Announces Data From Phase 1 Clinical Trial on GNSC-001, Company's Lead Program in Osteoarthritis, Presented at American Society of Gene... - May 17th, 2022
- Will we be able to check cholesterol using gene editing technology or will it be too dangerous and costly to even try? - L'Observateur - L'Observateur - May 17th, 2022
- DiNAQOR Opens DiNAMIQS Subsidiary to Partner with Gene Therapy Companies Bringing New Treatments to Patients - PR Newswire - May 17th, 2022
- Ultragenyx Acquires Global Rights to AAV Gene Therapy ABO-102 for Sanfilippo Syndrome Type A (MPS IIIA) from Abeona Therapeutics - GlobeNewswire - May 17th, 2022
- This Gene Mutation Breaks the Immune System. Why Has It Survived? - WIRED - May 17th, 2022
- BRCA Experts Rally to Research DNA Repair for Better Breast, Ovarian and Other Cancer Treatments - Yale School of Medicine - May 17th, 2022
- AskBio to Present 11 Abstracts at Upcoming American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy's 25th Annual Meeting - PR Newswire - May 17th, 2022
- Protein linked to intellectual disability has complex role Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - Washington University School of... - May 17th, 2022
- CU School of Medicine Research Defines the Role of HDAC6 in Regulating Heart Stiffness - University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus - May 17th, 2022
- Emendo Biotherapeutics' next generation CRISPR gene editing technologies achieve breakthrough results with allele-specific approach for ELANE-related... - May 17th, 2022
- Latest Human Cells Atlas reveals more of the unknown world inside our bodies - EL PAS in English - May 17th, 2022
- CANbridge-UMass Chan Medical School Gene Therapy Research to be Presented at the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT) Annual Meeting -... - May 6th, 2022
- Editas Medicine to Present Pipeline and Platform Data Demonstrating Progress Towards Developing Transformative Gene Editing Medicines at the American... - May 6th, 2022
- Top 12 emerging gene and cell therapy technologies likely to impact patient care announced in annual Disruptive Dozen from Mass General Brigham -... - May 6th, 2022
- Generation Bio Reports Business Highlights and First Quarter 2022 Financial Results - GlobeNewswire - May 6th, 2022
- BioMarin to Present Findings from Ongoing Studies of Valoctocogene Roxaparvovec, Investigational Gene Therapy, at the World Federation of Hemophilia... - May 6th, 2022
- Athenex, Texas Childrens Cancer Center, and the Center for Cell and Gene Therapy at Baylor College of Medicine to Present Phase 1 Clinical Data for... - May 6th, 2022
- The gene-edited pig heart given to a dying patient was infected with a pig virus - MIT Technology Review - May 6th, 2022
- WMIF panel: How cell and gene therapy can overcome limitations of CAR T - MedCity News - May 6th, 2022
- Promising results shown in the treatment of growth-hormone resistant dwarfism - EurekAlert - May 6th, 2022
- New treatment for infants with weakened immune systems - Sciworthy - May 6th, 2022
- Bioinformatics Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis Report, By Application (Drug Development, Protein Function Analysis, Gene Therapy, Molecular... - May 6th, 2022
- Opus Genetics Announces Promising New Data Highlighting Potential of AAV-based Gene Therapies for the Treatment of Rare Inherited Retinal Diseases -... - May 6th, 2022
- A very specific kind of brain cell dies off in people with Parkinson's - Science News Magazine - May 6th, 2022
- Gene Editing Tools Market by 2029 Thermofisher Scientific, CRISPR Therapeutics, Editas Medicine Queen Anne and Mangolia News - Queen Anne and... - May 6th, 2022
- Sleep deprivation may increase the risk of eye disease - Medical News Today - May 6th, 2022
- Parkinson's Foundation Announces Major Expansion of PD GENEration Study, Increasing Access to Genetic Testing and Counseling Across the US - PR... - May 3rd, 2022
- Graphite Bio Announces U.S. FDA Fast Track Designation Granted to GPH101 for the Treatment of Sickle Cell Disease - Yahoo Finance - May 3rd, 2022
- Sangamo Therapeutics to Present Data From Its Next-Generation Technologies at 2022 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy... - May 3rd, 2022
- Ting, Baric Elected to American Academy of Arts & Sciences | Newsroom - UNC Health and UNC School of Medicine - May 3rd, 2022
- Global Genes and the Orphan Disease Center of the University of Pennsylvania Host 7th Annual RARE Drug Development Symposium - Yahoo Finance - May 3rd, 2022
- May 2022: Nuclear condensates' role in gene regulation, disease focus of talk - Environmental Factor Newsletter - May 3rd, 2022
- Race, ethnicity, and ancestry have no standard definitions in medicine - Sciworthy - May 3rd, 2022
- Folk Medicine Discovery Could Lead to Better Heart Attack Outcomes - The Roanoke Star - May 3rd, 2022
- Genetic breakthrough could be the key that unlocks lupus - Cosmos - May 3rd, 2022
- ASGCT Partners with PlatformQ Health to Bring Impactful, Timely Gene and Cell Therapy Digital Education to Providers and Patients - PR Web - May 3rd, 2022
- Genomics technology and the future of food security and human health - TheCable - May 3rd, 2022
- Decibel Therapeutics to Present at the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT) 25th Annual Meeting - GlobeNewswire - May 3rd, 2022
- ORYZON Starts Preclinical Collaboration on Kabuki Syndrome with Kennedy Krieger Institute and Johns Hopkins University - GlobeNewswire - May 3rd, 2022
- GAO Makes MACPAC Appointments and Reappointments | US GAO - Government Accountability Office - May 3rd, 2022
- Optogenetic Gene Therapy Company Ray Therapeutics Awarded $4 Million Grant - Pulse 2.0 - May 3rd, 2022
- Does autism begin in the womb? - EurekAlert - May 3rd, 2022
- Molecular Treatment Is Able to Control Brain Metastasis of Different Tumors - OncLive - May 3rd, 2022