The Queensland Rugby Union (QRU) are proud to announce Canterbury of New Zealand as their official apparel partner through 2025.
As the QRU celebrates its 140th anniversary next year, the partnership will see two historic Rugby brands re-connect, with Canterbury and Queensland Rugby sharing a history that spans almost 50-years.
Australias premium Rugby apparel provider, Canterbury has been involved in some of the Queensland Reds most memorable milestones, including Queenslands comprehensive 41-7 win over New South Wales in the 1982 Centenary match and the clubs Super 10 Championships in 1994 and 1995.
Queensland Rugby Union CEO David Hanham said: Were thrilled to again partner with Canterbury of New Zealand.
When you think Rugby apparel, you think Canterbury, and many of our most cherished Queensland Rugby memories are intertwined with their iconic logo.
As a globally respected and recognised brand, their commitment to high-quality apparel will not only benefit our players on the field, but also our fans and members in the stands.
Canterbury of New Zealand General Manager ANZ, Luke Doddrell said: Over our significant history, Canterbury of New Zealand has been privileged to play a part in some incredible Queensland Rugby moments.
For the 2023 season and beyond, were excited to partner with our friends again to recreate and celebrate more of these moments to come.
Were proud to be a part of the Queensland Reds quest for success, knowing our hard wearing and high-quality kit will deliver when needed most.
Canterbury of New Zealand is known for its hard working and wearing, versatile activewear.
A benchmark for the sporting landscape for over 118 years, their clothing is seen as a badge of honour for anyone who pulls on the iconic CCC logo.
Canterbury is committed to making stylish, crafted products that are built to last, making it the perfect kit solution for both on-and-off the field.
With its long standing, rich heritage of being an official partner to some of the worlds legendary sporting teams including the All Blacks, the British & Irish Lions, Ireland Rugby and the Blackcaps, New Zealands national cricket team the Queensland Reds are once again proud to call Canterbury of New Zealand our official apparel partner.
Details of the Queensland Reds 2023 replica range by Canterbury of New Zealand will be made available in the coming months.
Content & Images from Queensland Reds Rugby
- New Zealand Prime Minister Visits Antarctica - VOA Asia - October 28th, 2022
- I Flew on Air New Zealand's 17-Hour Nonstop Flight From New York to AucklandAnd the New Route Is a Game Changer - Cond Nast Traveler - October 28th, 2022
- New Zealand plans to tax emissions from livestock burps and dung - CNBC - October 15th, 2022
- The former CEO of Walmart U.S. left the $300 billion retailer to lead Air New Zealand. Just days in, business screeched to a halt: We went from doing... - October 15th, 2022
- Has the Vatican forgotten to replace New Zealands bishops? - The Pillar - October 15th, 2022
- Microplastics found in 75% of fish in New Zealand, report shows - The Guardian - October 15th, 2022
- Will New Zealands opposition fall into the same tax trap as Liz Truss? - The Guardian - October 15th, 2022
- Air New Zealand to launch refreshed app Business Traveller - Business Traveller - October 15th, 2022
- New Zealand pet shelters are being swamped with axolotls. Are Minecraft and TikTok to blame? - The Guardian - October 15th, 2022
- New Zealand needing to take one final step at T20 World Cup - The Associated Press - en Espaol - October 15th, 2022
- What time is Wales v New Zealand kick-off at Women's Rugby World Cup? TV channel and live stream info - Wales Online - October 15th, 2022
- As a Muslim in New Zealand Ive long yearned for a TV show that reflected my life. So now were making one - The Guardian - October 15th, 2022
- Former New Zealand PM John Key says he would have voted for Trump and Bolsonaro - The Guardian - October 15th, 2022
- New Zealand bird of the year contest bars worlds fattest parrot from running - The Guardian - October 15th, 2022
- The man who beat New Zealand's 'unfairest tax' - Stuff - October 15th, 2022
- David vs Goliath: When New Zealand took on Haaland, and won - 1News - October 15th, 2022
- SA-born New Zealand pastor dies after car collides with train - News24 - October 15th, 2022
- 'It is God's place': Immigration NZ apologises for offending Sikh community - New Zealand Herald - October 15th, 2022
- Three lessons for New Zealand politicians from the UK's Trusstastrophe - The Spinoff - October 15th, 2022
- Soft republicanism or constitution overhaul?: What could happen to New Zealand if we became a republic - Newshub - October 15th, 2022
- On New Zealand farm, scientists reduce cow burps to save the world - TODAY - October 15th, 2022
- Its Not a Hobbits Home, but This New Zealand Property Starred in Lord of The Rings - Mansion Global - October 15th, 2022
- Opinion: New Zealand's relationship with India is in trouble - RNZ - October 15th, 2022
- RLWC2021 New Zealand v Lebanon: Team news, how to watch on TV & predictions - Love Rugby League - October 15th, 2022
- Australia and New Zealand set to reaffirm defence relationship to protect security in the region - Euro Weekly News - October 15th, 2022
- We've had it wrong for years: Air New Zealand doesn't have a 'Koru Club' - Stuff - October 15th, 2022
- Why the 'All Blacks XV' rebrand is a cynical move by New Zealand Rugby - Stuff - October 15th, 2022
- Here's what you need to be in New Zealand's top 1% - Stuff - October 15th, 2022
- Diamonds in urgent talks ahead of second Test after players protest over sponsor - Fox Sports - October 15th, 2022
- New Zealand put their unbeaten start on and Australia target first win | Latest Rugby News | RUGBY.com.au - Rugby.com.au - October 15th, 2022
- A shift in political thinking: many of New Zealands cities lurch right in local elections - The Guardian - October 11th, 2022
- Revealed: Just 12 nurses have arrived in New Zealand under Government's controversial residency visa - Newshub - October 11th, 2022
- Travel hack: How to save hundreds on Air New Zealand fares - Stuff - October 11th, 2022
- Government accounts revealed: New Zealand's deficit far lower than expected, but more than double 2021's as COVID-19 spending bites - Newshub - October 11th, 2022
- New Zealand prime minister condemned for calling to regulate free ... - October 6th, 2022
- What Rally New Zealand got right...and wrong DirtFish - DirtFish - October 6th, 2022
- Kennesaw State's 'Year of New Zealand' helps students explore the world on campus - Kennesaw State University - October 6th, 2022
- Antarctic Blast Hits New Zealand, Brings Spring Snow Across the Country - The Epoch Times - October 6th, 2022
- New Zealand's overlooked indigenous cuisine - BBC - October 6th, 2022
- New Zealand named among friendliest - and best - countries in the world - Stuff - October 6th, 2022
- Lake Gairdner drying out ahead of Team New Zealand wind-powered world speed record attempt - ABC News - October 6th, 2022
- New Zealand T20I Tri-Series Live Telecast Channel in India and Pakistan: When and where to watch NZ, PAK and BAN triangular series? - The Sportsrush - October 6th, 2022
- Polar blast: What you need to know about New Zealand's severe weather - Stuff - October 6th, 2022
- How does New Zealand's tax bill compare to other countries? - Stuff - October 6th, 2022
- 'Flood of Noah-like proportions': The studies revealing Long Covid's hidden toll in NZ - New Zealand Herald - October 6th, 2022
- Olivia OMalley: Voter turnout in New Zealands local elections is low. Which may be a good thing. Here's why. - ConservativeHome - October 6th, 2022
- 'A gathering of great women' | New Zealand Police - New Zealand Police - October 6th, 2022
- Im from New Zealand. Were terrible at pitching: Taika Waititi Admitted He Sucks at Pitching Movies, Almost Lost Jojo Rabbit Because He Screwed Up -... - October 6th, 2022
- Is Air New Zealand to New York a flight too far? - Stuff - October 6th, 2022
- What to expect on Disney Cruise Line's maiden voyage in New Zealand and Australia - Stuff - October 6th, 2022
- Air taxi could be flying the skies in New Zealand within '5 to 10 years' - Stuff - October 6th, 2022
- New Zealand's media bosses tell MPs proposed TVNZ-RNZ merger riddled with problems - Newshub - October 6th, 2022
- BAN vs PAK Live Streaming Details- When And Where To Watch New Zealand Tri Series Live In Your Country? New Zealand Tri-Series 2022, 1st T20I -... - October 6th, 2022
- Bringing recyling to one of New Zealand's remotest places - Stuff - October 6th, 2022
- How to follow New Zealand from the US and Europe DirtFish - DirtFish - September 27th, 2022
- Ogier's "unfinished business" on Rally New Zealand DirtFish - DirtFish - September 27th, 2022
- Warning over inflation and import costs as New Zealand dollar drops to lowest value against US dollar since 2020 - Newshub - September 27th, 2022
- Chinese language week starts in New Zealand to promote Chinese language learning - Xinhua - September 27th, 2022
- How Rovanper can wrap up the title in New Zealand DirtFish - DirtFish - September 27th, 2022
- New Zealand hopes to banish jargon with plain language law - The Guardian - September 27th, 2022
- New Zealand imposes further sanctions against Putin-linked individuals - RNZ - September 27th, 2022
- Secret life of Gerald: the New Zealand MP who spent a lifetime crafting a vast imaginary world - The Guardian - September 27th, 2022
- IND A vs NZ A LIVE Score, 3rd ODI: India gets six wickets, Cleaver falls on 80 - Sportstar - September 27th, 2022
- New Zealand Darts Masters To Return To Hamilton Next Year | Scoop News - Scoop - September 27th, 2022
- New Zealand womens rugby team set to invite guests to Rugby World Cup - Last Word On Rugby - September 27th, 2022
- New Zealand Companies Working Together To Deliver On The Promising Future Of Fishing Sensors | Scoop News - Scoop - September 27th, 2022
- New Zealand Catholic women display 'pink shoes' to call for equality in the church - National Catholic Reporter - September 27th, 2022
- Air New Zealand slumps in world airline awards - Stuff - September 27th, 2022
- Viewpoint: Ideologically-based beliefs are preventing New Zealand consumers from experiencing the benefits that gene editing in agriculture can bring... - September 27th, 2022
- New Zealand weekly breeding round up - Harnesslink - September 27th, 2022
- Inside the delays at Immigration New Zealand - Stuff - September 27th, 2022
- Cursed rentals of New Zealand: Freaky artwork edition - The Spinoff - September 27th, 2022
- Hokianga: The untouched part of New Zealand you need to see - Stuff - September 27th, 2022
- Arts groups across New Zealand lose core Government funding - Stuff - September 27th, 2022
- Air New Zealand touches down in the Big Apple - PR Newswire - September 17th, 2022
- Products of New Zealand, Vanuatu shipped to China for import fair - Xinhua - September 17th, 2022
- New Zealand issues hepatitis A warning for frozen berries following illnesses - Food Safety News - September 17th, 2022
- New Zealand food inflation highest for 13 years as vegetables and dairy drive prices - The Guardian - September 17th, 2022
- How did Pfizer vaccine fare against Omicron in NZ? - New Zealand Herald - September 17th, 2022
- New Zealand suffer 5-0 whitewash to Finland in Davis Cup - Stuff - September 17th, 2022