WALL, NJ This year's general election will take place on Nov. 2, and voters in Wall Township have the option of casting their ballot either by mail using a secure dropbox, hand-delivering it to your local board of elections, or voting at your local polling location.
This year, voters can also vote early at in-person voting at select locations starting Saturday, Oct. 23 through Sunday, Oct. 31 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
Must-Know Election Info
Election date: Nov. 2
Check if you are registered to vote.
Where can I vote in person?
Mail-in ballot postmarked by deadline: Nov. 2
Mail-in ballot received by deadline: Nov. 8
What Will You See On Your Ballot?
On the state side of things, there is a gubernatorial race this year, with current governor Phil Murphy being challenged by Republican Jack Ciattarelli, Libertarian Gregg Mele, Joanne Kuniansky of the Socialist Workers Party, and Madelyn Hoffman, who is representing the Green Party.
For Lt. Governor, incumbent Shelia Oliver is facing opposition from Diane Allen of the Republican Party, Eveline Brownstein of the Libertarian Party, Vivian Sahner of the Socialist Workers Party, and Heather Warburton of the Green Party.
There will also be both a State Senate and State Assembly race on this year's ballot. Wall Township is in legislative district 30, which sees incumbent Assemblymen Sean Kean and Edward "Ned" Thompson facing Democratic challengers Matthew Filosa and Stephen Dobbins while current state senator Rober Singer will be running against Democrat Dan Stinger.
As far as municipal elections go, Wall Township's mayor Timothy Farrell is running unopposed only and only current Board of Education member Adam Nasr is running for the three openings on the board.
There are also two statewide ballot questions: one is for the permitting of betting on all college teams at casinos and sportsbooks in the state. Currently, you are not allowed to bet on a New Jersey college sports team.
The other question is for the permitting of all groups to used the net proceeds from bingos or raffles to benefit their group. At the moment, only veterans and senior citizen groups can profit off of bingos and raffles.
Election Day is Nov. 2 and keep reading Patch for all of your Election 2021 updates.
The rest is here:
Election 21: When, Where & How To Vote In Wall Township - Patch.com
- David Brooks: We live in the Age of the Creative Minority - Salt Lake Tribune - November 25th, 2021
- Letter: Libertarianism is inherently antithetical to racism | Letters to the Editor | unionleader.com - The Union Leader - November 23rd, 2021
- How do Michigan roads rank in US? Libertarian think tank crunches the numbers - The Detroit News - November 23rd, 2021
- Stern rips anti-vaxxers: 'I might have to run' just to clean up their mess - The Hill - November 23rd, 2021
- Corruption and Patronage Are the Norm in the Australian Labor Party - Jacobin magazine - November 23rd, 2021
- Checking in on the candidates for Congress in 2022 Ballotpedia News - Ballotpedia News - November 23rd, 2021
- The false memory of an immaculate Ronald Reagan - The Week Magazine - November 23rd, 2021
- Auckland lockdown to end as New Zealand tries new virus tack - Minneapolis Star Tribune - November 23rd, 2021
- Readers Respond to Tribes' Objections to Dutch Bros.' Horse Racing Gamble - Willamette Week - November 23rd, 2021
- Chris Jones explains his position on the issues on 40/29 News On The Record - 4029tv - November 23rd, 2021
- 'The Sum of Us' by Heather McGhee - The Somerville Times - November 17th, 2021
- Opinion/Barham: Moderates have no one to vote for - The Providence Journal - November 17th, 2021
- Nobel Prize-winning writer may be prosecuted for crimes against the state | TheHill - The Hill - November 17th, 2021
- New Hampshire protesters taunt Biden with Lets go Brandon jeers - Boston Herald - November 17th, 2021
- Now we know what the COVID police will do - Smoky Mountain News - November 17th, 2021
- Michigan GOP Official Hosted Podcast With White Nationalist - The Daily Beast - November 17th, 2021
- If libertarians built the roads, maybe they wouldnt be racist - Washington Examiner - November 13th, 2021
- The White Mountain Boys - Washington Monthly - November 13th, 2021
- Why Gen Z is fed-up with our two-party systemand will force it to change - New York Post - November 13th, 2021
- She helped her husband start a far-right militia group. Now the Oath Keeper's wife says she has regrets - Los Angeles Times - November 13th, 2021
- The post-Reagan GOP is still a work in progress - The Week Magazine - November 13th, 2021
- Guest Opinion: Calling out the Idaho Freedom Foundation - Idaho County Free Press - November 13th, 2021
- Josh Hawley is dead right about men and marriage - Washington Examiner - November 13th, 2021
- Cindy Axne will run for reelection in Congress, closing the door on Iowa gubernatorial bid - Des Moines Register - November 13th, 2021
- Kmele Foster Is Right: Banning Critical Race Theory Isn't Going To Stop It - The Federalist - November 13th, 2021
- Save AmericaReject Libertarianism - The American Mind - November 9th, 2021
- Poul Anderson - Wikipedia - November 9th, 2021
- Whos Afraid of Higher Education? - New York Magazine - November 9th, 2021
- Libertarian VP candidate visits The Firing Pin with message of limited government - The Batavian - November 9th, 2021
- The Rise of the Mises Caucus - Bacon's Rebellion - November 9th, 2021
- The Infrastructure Bill Makes Building Back More Expensive - Reason - November 9th, 2021
- Politics Is Rotting Brains and Making Everyone Mad - Reason - November 9th, 2021
- Experimenting with Higher Education - Daily Nous - November 9th, 2021
- Controversy arises: Will Savin or Elgin be appointed Westport's third selectman? - CTPost - November 9th, 2021
- Trustees need to shake off the recent Clark County public school nightmare - The Nevada Independent - November 9th, 2021
- The Trump vs. McConnell War Is Upon Us - The Bulwark - November 9th, 2021
- Get ready for election 2022: What you need to know before the primaries - WFMYNews2.com - November 9th, 2021
- Biosimilars Could Wind Up Saving $7.8 Billion in 2021, Says California Think Tank - Managed Healthcare Executive - November 9th, 2021
- The BS is Strong with Marco Rubio - Legal Reader - November 9th, 2021
- Revulsion at Venezuela is fuelling the hard right in Latin America - The Economist - November 9th, 2021
- Minarchism - RationalWiki - October 24th, 2021
- Crowded race for West Hartford council: 14 candidates from four parties plus an unaffiliated challenger - Yahoo News - October 24th, 2021
- David Seymour not keen on housing bill, promises he is still a libertarian - New Zealand Herald - October 19th, 2021
- The Biden White House Is Lying About the Democrats' Spending Bill - Reason - October 19th, 2021
- Roy Exum: Beware Of The Cobra - The Chattanoogan - October 19th, 2021
- 2021 Election In Manchester: How To Vote, Whos On The Ballot - Patch.com - October 19th, 2021
- The Prophecy Of Satoshi Nakamoto: Bitcoin As Religion - Bitcoin Magazine - October 19th, 2021
- ARPA funding slow to go out, and in Bladen County theres a reasonable explanation for that - Elizabethtown Bladen Journal - October 19th, 2021
- Opinion | How Tweeting Can Be Like Pro Wrestling, and Other Observations - The New York Times - October 19th, 2021
- Robert Nozick - Wikipedia - October 17th, 2021
- Martin wants to bring alternative voice to Lincoln County - lincolnnewsnow.com - October 17th, 2021
- Covid infection and death rates are worsening by the day but were still eerily calm - iNews - October 17th, 2021
- Sick, but Not in a Good Way - National Review - October 17th, 2021
- Javier Milei, a libertarian, may be elected to Argentina's congress - The Economist - October 13th, 2021
- Are you a Libertarian Paternalist with your clients? - Accounting Today - October 13th, 2021
- Y: The Last Man Recap: Moths in the Pentagon - Vulture - October 13th, 2021
- Is Joe Biden the duly elected President of the United States of America? - The Nevada Independent - October 13th, 2021
- Not Just the Mayor: NYCs Other City- and Borough-Wide Seats in Novembers Election - THE CITY - October 13th, 2021
- Comparing Rand Paul to the Squad is unfair. He doesn't hate Israel - Haaretz - October 13th, 2021
- The Undignified Demise of Centrism - The American Prospect - October 13th, 2021
- This black American flag has a disturbing message and has been popping up across the U.S. - Upworthy - October 13th, 2021
- Independent Lt. Governor candidates say both parties have failed to solve New Jersey's problems - New Jersey Globe | New Jersey Politics - October 13th, 2021
- Voter rolls looking bluer ahead of off-year election - FOX31 Denver - October 13th, 2021
- As Facebook Crumbles, the Case for Breaking It Up Is Weaker Than Ever - Reason - October 7th, 2021
- Voice of the People 09/30/21 | Letters To Editor | leadertelegram.com - Leader-Telegram - October 1st, 2021
- Two Authors View America From Above and Below, and Are Not Happy With What They See - The New York Times - October 1st, 2021
- Voter information guide for special election to fill Alcee Hastings' seat - WPTV.com - September 29th, 2021
- California recall flop a warning to Republicans - Washington Times - September 29th, 2021
- With 3 months to go, 2021 is already a dismal year. Welcome to the pandemic of disunity | Mike Kelly - NorthJersey.com - September 29th, 2021
- Australia's Right-Wing Libertarians Are Trying to Capitalize on Anti-Lockdown Sentiment - Jacobin magazine - September 24th, 2021
- The Black Box of Peter Thiels Beliefs - POLITICO - September 24th, 2021
- The Republican Party's surprising socialist connection - Gainesville Sun - September 24th, 2021
- Cato and the Court - National Review - September 24th, 2021
- Australian police exploit extreme right-wing, anti-vax rallies to deploy new repressive weaponry - WSWS - September 24th, 2021
- The English are rogues in a way we Irish only imagine ourselves to be - The Irish Times - September 20th, 2021
- Salter: The constitution and the concept of liberty - LubbockOnline.com - September 20th, 2021
- Navalny allies accuse Telegram and other platforms of censorship - Al Jazeera English - September 20th, 2021
- At the Supreme Court, a Plea to Reveal Secret Surveillance Rulings - The New York Times - September 20th, 2021
- Navalny allies accuse Telegram of censorship in Russian election - Yahoo Finance - September 20th, 2021
- NY redistricting commissions obscenely partisan maps defy will of voters (Guest Opinion by Mark Braiman) - syracuse.com - September 20th, 2021