"Most eggs carried on a single hat, 735 by Gregory Da Silva" @guinnessworldrecords captioned the video.
Gregory Da Silva is seen in the video balancing the eggs meticulously to ensure none falls.
Amazingly, he was able to get several hundreds of the eggs arranged in a hat placed on his head successfully to register his name in the globally renowned records book.
Meanwhile, the family of the Ghanaian herbalist who had more than 100 children before dying early this year is unhappy that their hero has not been included in the Guinness World Records.
Torgbui Kofi Asilenu was a herbalist who lived at Amakrom in the Upper West Akyem District of the Eastern region and majored in plant medicine for fertility.
He said in 2017 that despite having over 100 children then, he was still interested in producing more till his last breath.
Following his death in February this year, his children have expressed displeasure about the non-inclusion of their fathers name in the Guinness Book of Record.
According to them, their fathers achievement of marrying 15 wives and siring over 100 children with 280 grandchildren is unprecedented and will hardly ever happen anywhere in the world.
Oscar Asilenu, one of the children who spoke on behalf of his siblings said: We are not happy. In the era and time we are in now, no one has done what our father has done and nobody can do it again. It cant happen that someone will marry 15 wives and have more than 100 children ever again. Therefore, we think his name should be in the Guinness book of records.
Even after the funeral, names are popping up which we never thought of. This tells you that he has done a great thing which we cant take out of history.
Interestingly, although Oscar Asilenu thought his father has done well by marrying many wives and bearing numerous children, he is not prepared to continue his legacy.
I am a Christian. I will not advise anyone to go into polygamy. However, anyone who finds himself in that situation should be able to manage it, he said as quoted by 3news.com.
View original post here:
- Reynolds v. United States | The First Amendment Encyclopedia - January 24th, 2022
- Morrill Anti-Bigamy Act - Wikipedia - January 24th, 2022
- And Just Like That: Is [spoiler]s new romance over before its began? - Hidden Remote - January 24th, 2022
- The landmark trial over death of Burkina revolutionary Sankara - Eyewitness News - January 24th, 2022
- Sister Wives - Wikipedia - January 3rd, 2022
- Ancient DNA in a Stone Age tomb reveals the worlds oldest family tree - Study Finds - January 3rd, 2022
- Over 9,000 crimes against women in five months - The Himalayan Times - January 3rd, 2022
- Marriage and Sacrament | David Schloss - Patheos - December 25th, 2021
- Christmas Of Tears and Hope - Loop PNG - December 25th, 2021
- Billionaire resigns from Mormon church, says it is "actively and currently doing harm in the world" - CBS News - December 25th, 2021
- Why raising marriage age of women is another step towards BJPs pet goal of uniform civil code - ThePrint - December 25th, 2021
- Sister Wives Star Kody Browns 18 Children Reveal How They Feel About Polygamy - inTouch Weekly - December 23rd, 2021
- Oldest family tree revealing adoptions, stepchildren, and polygamy - SmallCapNews.co.uk - December 23rd, 2021
- Why we covered a Hebrew Israelite wedding J. - The Jewish News of Northern California - December 23rd, 2021
- 'As We Look Back, It Has Just Disappeared' - The Dispatch - December 23rd, 2021
- Take away the shame of menstruation and cervical problems - theindependentbd.com - December 19th, 2021
- 'Sister Wives' Fans Think Robyn Brown's Age and Marriage Gap Is to Blame for the Polygamist Family Falling Apart - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - December 17th, 2021
- Latest from Mormon Land: A graphic novel about Joseph Smith and the spread of 'dirty' sodas - Salt Lake Tribune - December 17th, 2021
- B.H. Roberts: A Life in the Public Arena - KUER 90.1 - December 17th, 2021
- Meri Brown Admits To Feeling 'Lonely' In Her Marriage To Kody Brown As She Declares The 'Sister Wives' Duo Are Just 'Friends' - OK! - December 17th, 2021
- Polygamy in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia - December 15th, 2021
- The Problems with Polygamy | Institute for Family Studies - December 15th, 2021
- '90 Day Fianc: Before the 90 Days' Season 5: Is Kim Supportive of Usman 'Sojaboy' Umar Having Multiple Wives? - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - December 15th, 2021
- Dates and Matches in 3joy a Threesome Dating App for Non-Monogamy Surged 200% in the Last Year - Digital Journal - December 15th, 2021
- 'Keep Sweet' documentary looks at the past and future of FLDS community Short Creek - Fronteras: The Changing America Desk - December 15th, 2021
- Raeesah Khan contemplated to resign in August, felt she'd be 'liability to the party': Faisal Manap - AsiaOne - December 13th, 2021
- I grew up in a cult and was married at 12 in Texas - The Independent - December 13th, 2021
- Putting the truth where it belongs: My take on Senator PYJ's Sanction - Liberian Daily Observer - December 13th, 2021
- UFC fighter outs himself as a polygamist with two wives and six children - Bloody Elbow - December 7th, 2021
- This 1933 profile of Agnes Macphail captures how the first woman MP was perceived - Macleans.ca - December 7th, 2021
- Porsha Williams' fianc Simon Guobadia's grandfather had 25 wives - Page Six - December 5th, 2021
- Are Polyamory And Open Relationships Really Progressive? - edtimes.in - December 5th, 2021
- Violence against women: Why a rise in the number of complaints is not a problem in Nepal - Online Khabar (English) - November 28th, 2021
- Sister Wives Season 16 Episode 2: November 28 Release, Where To Watch and What To Know Before Watching? - Gizmo Story - November 28th, 2021
- uThando Nesthembu: What Musa is doing to MaKhumalo is emotional abuse - Citizen - November 28th, 2021
- Massachusetts rules about wedding relationship designation, assistant regarding the Commonwealth. Used to - ADOTAS - November 28th, 2021
- Polygamy in South Africa - Wikipedia - November 23rd, 2021
- What We Know About Vikings and Slaves - HISTORY - November 23rd, 2021
- The Quiet Passing of Fundamentalist Mormon Prophet Lynn A ... - November 23rd, 2021
- Polyamory: Withdrawal from responsibility or absolute trust? - The Upcoming - November 23rd, 2021
- History of Polygamy - Polygamy.com - November 21st, 2021
- Polygamy in Christianity - Wikipedia - November 21st, 2021
- What to Expect When You're ExpectingPolygamy - MuslimMatters - November 21st, 2021
- What About Polygamy in the Bible? | Answers in Genesis - November 21st, 2021
- Who are the Aes Sedai in 'The Wheel of Time'? Rings, Explained - menshealth.com - November 21st, 2021
- Sister Wives | Polygamy Dating and Matchmaking Service - November 9th, 2021
- Rajabi Davani to examine Reasons for polygamy of the Prophet (pbuh) - Ahlul Bayt News Agency: Providing Shia News - November 9th, 2021
- Its The Family, Stupid: Book Explains Why Liberals And Economists Get It So Wrong - Swarajya - November 9th, 2021
- uThando Nesthembu reactions: Theres nothing wrong with putting her kids first - The Citizen - November 9th, 2021
- Polygamist Says 2 Wives Are Best Friends, Splits the Week Up Between Them South Africa news - Briefly - October 24th, 2021
- Viewers react to MaYenis bitterness on uThando Nesthembu - The Citizen - October 24th, 2021
- The Tajik Government's Style Of Justice And Mercy - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty - October 24th, 2021
- Baby mama culture a threat to marriage institution? - The Citizen - October 24th, 2021
- You can be an extra in the Calgary-shot series Under the Banner Of Heaven starring Andrew Gar... - Curiocity - October 24th, 2021
- Claiming a monopoly on truth and decency is no way to win the assisted dying debate - The Guardian - October 24th, 2021
- Kody Brown Is Married to 4 Women at Once - Look Inside His Huge Family With 18 Children - AmoMama - October 15th, 2021
- Boniface Mwangi Starts Funds Drive To Support 33-Year-Old Kisumu Woman Living in Poverty Kenya News - Tuko.co.ke - October 15th, 2021
- Burkina to open trial of alleged killers of left-wing idol Sankara - FRANCE 24 - October 15th, 2021
- "My husband of 10 years suddenly wants to have a polygamous relationship" - East Coast Radio - October 13th, 2021
- 'It was a lie and I was humiliated'- Wifes polygamy shock on TV - TimesLIVE - October 13th, 2021
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Monday morning - Daily Post Nigeria - October 13th, 2021
- Corsican singer Petru Guelphuchi has died at the age of 66 - The Queens County Citizen - October 9th, 2021
- Opinion/Fortunato: The dangers of religious exceptionalism - The Providence Journal - October 7th, 2021
- In Just 10 Years 'The Book of Mormon' Musical Has Gone From America's Darling to America's Latest Problem The Inverse of the Mormon Story - Religion... - October 3rd, 2021
- LG Sinha pays tributes to Raja Ram Mohan Rai on his death anniversary - United News of India - September 27th, 2021
- Monogamy Might Not Be Everyones Cup Of Tea. But, What About Polyamory? - Youth Ki Awaaz - September 27th, 2021
- WATCH: uThando Nesthembu: Is one of Musa Mselekus wives leaving him? - The Citizen - September 27th, 2021
- APSCW c'person urges women to speak up for their rights - The Arunachal Times - September 27th, 2021
- Pioneering Burkinab writer Monique Ilboudo: For women today, nothing can be taken for granted; we must remain alert and continue to fight - Equal... - September 27th, 2021
- I'm Building Technology Leaders to Solve Problems of Nigerians, Says Akeredolu's Wife - THISDAY Newspapers - September 27th, 2021
- 'Sister Wives' Star Meri Brown Reflects On Losing 'Love' & 'Pieces Of Yourself' Amid Troubled Marriage To Kody Brown - OK! - September 27th, 2021
- How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Season 2: Release Date and Spoilers - The Cinemaholic - September 27th, 2021
- Juju, polygamy and coups: In Guinea, its back to the old ways roots - The East African - September 20th, 2021
- Is Monogamy Right For You? Here's How To Tell + Other Options To Consider - mindbodygreen.com - September 20th, 2021
- Suzanne Harrington: The Taliban are propelling women and girls back to the Dark Ages - Irish Examiner - September 20th, 2021
- Is that Musa Mseleku crying? Viewers react to uThando Nesthembu - The Citizen - September 20th, 2021
- Why nations that fail women fail - The Economist - September 12th, 2021
- What is sharia? - The Economist - September 12th, 2021
- Mnakwethus wives getting younger with every episode - The Citizen - September 12th, 2021
- 90 Day Fianc: The Other Way Recap: Ari Is Definitely the Worst - Vulture - September 12th, 2021