KATIE Price has swerved her final bankruptcy hearing AGAIN as the court date has been pushed back to February 2022, The Sun can reveal.
The 43-year-old star was due to return to court before the end of the year to update trustees on paying back her debts - but the hearing has now been rescheduled.
A source told us: "Katie was due in court next month but now the court date has been moved to Feb 2022 - which is disappointing for a lot of creditors."
The former glamour model was declared bankrupt in November 2019, and in August we revealed that she faces prison if she misses her next hearing.
After the 2019 ruling, Katie was supposed to pay off 12,000 a month to her creditors after taking out an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) - but failed to do so.
The next hearing is to review her attempts to pay back her hefty debts to creditors two years after going bust.
Katie owes a staggering 3.2 million to her creditors, but is unlikely to pay it all back.
The mother-of-five saw her once lucrative 45million media empire fall apart after the downfall of her third marriage to Kieran Hayler and the collapse of her businesses.
And earlier this year, Katie was hit with a repossession order for her 1.35million home after she failed to repay a debt of more than 500,000 on the property dubbed the Mucky Mansion.
She faces losing the house if she cannot stump up the cash to pay off her debtors before a repossession hearing.
A Land Registry search for the property reveals owner Katie owes money to both Kensington Mortgage Company and solicitor Archerfield Partners LLP.
It has been a difficult few months for Katie, who was admitted to rehab in September after pleading guilty to drink-driving while disqualified.
She was spared an immediate jail term despite flipping her BMW after a booze and drugs bender.
But she could still face jail when sentenced on December 15.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The Sun Showbiz team?
See the original post here:
- J&J Talc Bankruptcy 'Bad Faith' Claims Go Before Third Circuit - Bloomberg Law - September 20th, 2022
- New amendments to bankruptcy code can maximise recovery of stressed assets - DNA India - September 20th, 2022
- Judge reports threats, harassment over J&J talc bankruptcy - Reuters - September 17th, 2022
- Why OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma is still in bankruptcy: 'There's been risk in this process all along' - CT Insider - September 17th, 2022
- Regal Theaters To Close Calabasas Location Amid Bankruptcy Filing - Patch - September 17th, 2022
- The Bankruptcy Law Star And Why She Loves What She Does - Lawfuel - September 17th, 2022
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Arizona - August 29th, 2022
- Sandy Hook families say Alex Jones is hiding assets while claiming bankruptcy - The Hill - August 29th, 2022
- SsangYongs rehabilitation plan earns the approval of the Seoul bankruptcy court - EconoTimes - August 29th, 2022
- Energy firms refusing to supply small UK businesses over bankruptcy fears - The Guardian - August 25th, 2022
- Chattanooga's Venue Church files for bankruptcy as leaders vow it will survive and pay off debts - Chattanooga Times Free Press - August 25th, 2022
- The Evolution of Electronic Service of Bankruptcy Notices - Lexology - August 25th, 2022
- MoviePass co-founder bought back its assets after a bankruptcy auction. Now hes back for a second run - Fortune - August 25th, 2022
- Vulnerability of Customers Crypto in Bankruptcy; Is Help on the Way? - JD Supra - August 25th, 2022
- The Future Of Small Business Bankruptcies And Creditors' Committees After The SBRA: In Re Bonert And In Re Lear Capital - Insolvency/Bankruptcy -... - August 25th, 2022
- Nearly One-in-Five Canadian Small Businesses on the Verge of Bankruptcy: CFIB Survey - The Epoch Times - August 25th, 2022
- 'I would use the word terrifying' | Lessons learned 10 years later from Stockton's historic bankruptcy - ABC10.com KXTV - June 29th, 2022
- Laos Is On the Brink of Sovereign Bankruptcy - The Diplomat - June 29th, 2022
- Analysis: Meme stock investors bet on bankrupt Revlon being the next Hertz - Reuters - June 29th, 2022
- NYC Office Tower Ch. 11 Shines Light On Blocking Provisions - Law360 - June 29th, 2022
- The interplay between benefits under a trust and bankruptcy: A beneficiary cannot shield its obligations to creditors by hiding behind the terms of a... - June 29th, 2022
- Connecticut Bankruptcy Courts Rule That New Homestead Act Applies Retroactively to Claims Arising Before Acts Effective Date - JD Supra - June 29th, 2022
- [COLUMN] Is there life after bankruptcy? - Asian Journal News - June 29th, 2022
- ERGO Analysing Developments Impacting Business: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) (Second... - June 29th, 2022
- Katie Price dodges another court date as bankruptcy hearing put back to 2023 - Yahoo News - June 22nd, 2022
- Injuries, Creative Bankruptcy Force WWE to Turn to John Cena, Brock Lesnar - Bleacher Report - June 22nd, 2022
- Artesian Builds auctions thousands of PC components to pay off bankruptcy - Wccftech - June 22nd, 2022
- Telangana on the brink of bankruptcy due to Central Govt, RBI curbs - The Siasat Daily - June 22nd, 2022
- The Powers Of The Foreign Bankrupt Company And The Foreign Bankruptcy Administrator To Act Before The Swiss Authorities In Case Of Fraud -... - June 22nd, 2022
- Debt Consolidation Vs. Bankruptcy: What Is The Difference? Forbes Advisor - Forbes - June 20th, 2022
- Imps Week In Wrestling Vince McMahon: Hush Money and Creative Bankruptcy - Wrestling Headlines - June 20th, 2022
- TPC Group files for bankruptcy with thousands still awaiting payouts; attorney Brent Coon responds - Port Arthur News - The Port Arthur News - June 5th, 2022
- Bankruptcy 101: Lease Assumption, Assignment, and Rejection - Bankruptcy Basics for New and Non-Bankruptcy Attorneys - JD Supra - June 5th, 2022
- Amber Heard can't file for bankruptcy to wipe $15 million she now owes Johnny Depp - Marca English - June 5th, 2022
- Why Now Is the Perfect Time to Declare 'Meeting Bankruptcy' and Rethink Your Schedule - Inc. - June 5th, 2022
- It's the Law: What can I keep in bankruptcy? - Post Register - June 5th, 2022
- Truth Social Buyer Warns of Bankruptcy Risk Given Trump's Past Failures - Newsweek - May 17th, 2022
- Canadian businesses bankruptcies surge and some fear this is just the beginning - Toronto Star - May 17th, 2022
- Violations of the Bankruptcy Discharge Injunction | Freeman Law - JDSupra - JD Supra - May 17th, 2022
- SCOTUS To Review Spending Clause, Overtime, and Bankruptcy Fraud - The National Law Review - May 17th, 2022
- Is BBBY Stock Headed for Bankruptcy? One Analyst Thinks So. - InvestorPlace - May 17th, 2022
- Ukraine Has Exposed The Bankruptcy Of Germany's "Never Again" Pacifism - Worldcrunch - May 17th, 2022
- Violations Of The Bankruptcy Discharge Injunction - Insolvency/Bankruptcy - United States - Mondaq - May 9th, 2022
- Total April Bankruptcy Filings Decrease 21 Percent Over the Same Period Last Year - GlobeNewswire - May 9th, 2022
- What's happening in Sri Lanka? Country facing worst economic crisis and on the brink of bankruptcy - Sky News - May 9th, 2022
- A&G Bankruptcy Sale Offers Over 50 Properties in and around Manhattan, Kansas - PR Newswire - May 9th, 2022
- Al Zawawi and 109(a): Parsing What It Means to Be a Debtor Under Chapter 15 - JD Supra - May 9th, 2022
- Sri Lanka Is on the Brink of Bankruptcy - The Diplomat - May 9th, 2022
- A Day Late and Nearly $5 Million Short?: Legislation Introduced to Make Permanent the $7.5 Million Subchapter V Debt Limit As Temporary Extensions... - March 29th, 2022
- [COLUMN] Bankruptcy: When you've done everything you can but it's still not good enough - Asian Journal News - March 29th, 2022
- New Slovak legislation on solving threatened bankruptcy - Lexology - March 29th, 2022
- Two Recent Chapter 15 Cases Clarify Just How Low the Bar Is for Recognition - JD Supra - March 29th, 2022
- The Parent Company of These Steakhouses Just Filed For Bankruptcy Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - March 26th, 2022
- Medical debt isn't all that indicative of bankruptcy - Washington Examiner - March 26th, 2022
- 'Broken heart': Read the CEO's letter to Black News Channel employees announcing closure - Tallahassee Democrat - March 26th, 2022
- Meet Nicole Barham: From Bankruptcy Court To Entrepreneur Helping Other Women Design Their Wealth - Black Enterprise - March 26th, 2022
- Seadrill Expects to Emerge from Bankruptcy This Week - The Maritime Executive - February 24th, 2022
- Solomon: Is it too late to save more restaurants from bankruptcy? - Boston Herald - February 24th, 2022
- Is It Too Late to Save More Restaurants From Bankruptcy? InsideSources - InsideSources - February 21st, 2022
- Bankruptcy resolution shifting to fast track - Mint - February 21st, 2022
- Philippine Airlines soars from brink of bankruptcy to profitability: how it happened - Gulf News - February 21st, 2022
- Pensions: what's new this week February 2022 # 3 | Allen & Overy LLP - JDSupra - JD Supra - February 21st, 2022
- Senior Living Drives Health Care Industry Distress in Final Quarter of 2021 - GlobeNewswire - February 21st, 2022
- Months of debts, promises and guilt trips: Woman declares bankruptcy after $240k 'pig-butchering' scam - AsiaOne - February 21st, 2022
- Five years of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code: A promising journey - BusinessLine - February 21st, 2022
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: What You Need To Know - Forbes - February 19th, 2022
- These Restaurants Are Nearing Bankruptcy, Recent Data Shows Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - February 19th, 2022
- Podcast: The awful sound of Shelley Luthers moral bankruptcy - San Antonio Express-News - February 19th, 2022
- What You Need to Know About Filing for Bankruptcy with a Reverse Mortgage - Lawyers.com Blog - February 19th, 2022
- Florida Orange Forecast Drops and Chapter 12 Farm Bankruptcy Filings Down - AG INFORMATION NETWORK OF THE WEST - AGInfo Ag Information Network Of The... - February 19th, 2022
- Evander Kane bankruptcy trustee wants to sue firm that arranged his loans - The Athletic - February 19th, 2022
- 2021 was one of the worst years in decades for BigLaw bankruptcy practices - ABA Journal - February 15th, 2022
- Lawyers in 2 states sanctioned over association with national bankruptcy law firm - ABA Journal - February 15th, 2022
- Bankruptcy Discharge: What Is It? Forbes Advisor - Forbes - February 15th, 2022
- A Wave of Bankruptcies and Foreclosures Appears to be Building - Kiplinger's Personal Finance - February 15th, 2022
- Latham & Watkins Advises Huachen Energy on Innovative Bond Restructuring and the First-Ever US Chapter 15 Recognition of a PRC Bankruptcy... - February 15th, 2022
- How PMPML drove on the long route to bankruptcy - Hindustan Times - February 15th, 2022
- The Moral Bankruptcy of a Violent StateProtesting Prison Expansion & Documenting Police Beatings at the Arkansas State Capitol (INCLUDING VIDEO).... - February 15th, 2022
- Cross-Border Bankruptcy Cases: Chapter 15 of the Bankruptcy Code and Parameters of a Discovery Tool - JD Supra - February 15th, 2022
- Bankruptcy Court Protects Creditors And Banks Holding Garnished Funds - Lexology - February 15th, 2022