Exuma is poised to be the next real growth opportunity for real estate and business development in the Bahamas.
Exuma, an island south-centrally located in the Bahamas chain is known for its crystal blue waters, friendly people and its position near the tropic of cancer.
As an increasingly popular vacation spot, the island is well on its way to becoming another Turks and Caicos. Heres how, according to real estate and property manager Dean Spychalla:
The Bahamian prime minister, Hubert Minnis, recently held a ceremony in Exuma for the signing of a contract to redevelop the Exuma airport.
What does this mean for Exuma? It means the development of a tier-one airport where people from different parts of the world including Europe, Canada, Eastern United States, and South America. It will have a landing system and lasting components of a modern airport, with a new runway and taxiway.
Years ago when Turks and Caicos built their airport, the development of the islands skyrocketedand it seems Exuma will do the same. This airport may trigger an increase of tourism which will turn profit for real estate and overall sales for the island.
A trip to a tropical island wouldnt be complete without a paradisiacal place to stay. You can find this with Grand Isle Resort, an award-winning resort and gated community that consists of 78 luxury homes, costing $110 million dollars.
Grand Isle Resort is home to units that are owned by individuals, and collectively rented in a rental pool. These individuals are able to use their units 3 months out of every year.
The benefits? Endless. Owning a home on Grand Isle Resort brings tax, citizenship and financial benefits. Its a worthwhile asset that rewards buyers an incredible island lifestyle.
Capitalizing on emerging markets is a sure way to boost tourism and real estate opportunities. One of those markets is bonefishing, a popular outdoor activity among travelers.
Currently, there arent too many businesses that offer this recreational activity in Exuma, but that wont be the reality for long. Spyhcalla wants to revive this sport as part of Exumas tourism attractions.
Dean Spychalla is a well-known and decorated manager and real estate agent. He is the general manager and official estate agent for the Grand Isle Resort, with a #1 Google rating for hotels in the Caribbean.
He works with Better Homes and Garden MCR Bahamas to list units at Grand Isle Resort and elsewhere.
Spychalla currently holds the Bahamas Hotelier of the year award. Hes been recognized as the #1 in resort sales and marketing in the Caribbean in 2019. He served as president of the Bahamas Out Islands Promotion Board (BOIPB) for 5 years and is currently the vice president of the Bahamas Hotel and Tourism Association (BHTA).
Spychalla continues to set the bar high as a manager and real estate agent in Exuma. With plans to bring in more tourism to Exuma, hes on the path to being a top-rated agent in Exuma for years to come.
If youre looking for properties in Exuma, contact Dean Spychalla.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter andFacebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com
Originally posted here:
- Collin Morikawa's Meltdown in the Bahamas Was Totally Out of Character - Sports Illustrated - December 7th, 2021
- This $100 Million Private Island in the Bahamas Comes Fully Furnished and Move-In Ready - robbreport.com - December 7th, 2021
- The wildest place in the Bahamas - The Boston Globe - December 7th, 2021
- Tiger Woods spotted hitting drivers on range in Bahamas - Golf Channel - December 7th, 2021
- Jordan Spieth and Henrik Stenson Penalized for Bizarre Rules Mishap in the Bahamas - Sports Illustrated - December 7th, 2021
- 2021 Bahamas Bowl teams: Who is playing in the Bahamas on December 17th - DraftKings Nation - December 7th, 2021
- Rory McIlroy part of 3-way tie for lead in the Bahamas - Minneapolis Star Tribune - December 7th, 2021
- U.S. Coast Guard District 7 Commander Visits Bahamas; U.S. Delivers $200K Boat to RBDF - US Embassy in The Bahamas - December 7th, 2021
- Top 5 Beaches In The Bahamas To Visit For 2022 - Travel Off Path - December 7th, 2021
- Barbadian, new head of women's football in The Bahamas | Loop Cayman Islands - Loop News Cayman - December 7th, 2021
- ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET: Cotton Bay Holdings bringing Ritz-Carlton brand to The Bahamas - EyeWitness News - December 7th, 2021
- Utah Jazz Owner Ryan Smith To Caddie For Tony Finau In Bahamas This Week - KSL Sports - December 7th, 2021
- VCU Rams ready to take on Syracuse in the Bahamas - Richmond Free Press - November 25th, 2021
- Indiana Women's Basketball Ballin' in the Bahamas on Turkey Day - CalBearsMaven - November 25th, 2021
- U.S. delivers $255000 in health equipment to The Bahamas - EyeWitness News - November 25th, 2021
- Team Bahamas back in the win column - Bahamas Tribune - November 25th, 2021
- Mississippi State men's basketball focused on boosting resume at Baha Mar Hoops Bahamas Championship - Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal - November 25th, 2021
- Oklahoma Takes Down Minnesota in The Bahamas - Sooner Maven - November 23rd, 2021
- Escape To Atlantis Paradise Island In The Bahamas With Help From The Travel Mom - KXAN.com - November 23rd, 2021
- U.S. Delivers $255000 in Health Equipment to The Bahamas - US Embassy in The Bahamas - November 23rd, 2021
- WSU stays perfect before Bahamas The Daily Evergreen - The Daily Evergreen - November 23rd, 2021
- Felisha Legette-Jack and her Buffalo Bulls beat Syracuse womens basketball in the Bahamas - syracuse.com - November 23rd, 2021
- Minnis defends early election call in The Bahamas - Nation News - November 23rd, 2021
- What we learned from UConn's weekend in Bahamas: Fudd's growth, inconsistent post play, bench issues - Thehour.com - November 23rd, 2021
- Kiki Passo Takes An Outdoor Shower In Tiny Bikini In The Bahamas - The Blast - November 23rd, 2021
- 9 of the Best Caribbean Cocktails Inspired by The Bahamas - The Manual - November 19th, 2021
- Asher on Aspen: Cruising the Bahamas | AspenTimes.com - Aspen Times - November 19th, 2021
- WATCH: Serena Williams Compares Her Singing With Sister Lyndrea During a Vacation in The Bahamas - EssentiallySports - November 19th, 2021
- UNTRUE: Former public service minister hits back at claims of election hiring - EyeWitness News - November 19th, 2021
- MOH receives $1 million in PPE from Canada - Magnetic Media - November 19th, 2021
- The Bahamas is now a safer Country for American Visitors - November 17th, 2021
- Coalition to stop Grand Bahama power price increase - Bahamas Tribune - November 17th, 2021
- FACE TO FACE: Holding hands with Havana - Bahamas Tribune - November 17th, 2021
- ALL BETS ARE OFF: FNM to hold full convention next February - EyeWitness News - November 17th, 2021
- SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT?: All Beaches and Parks contracts to be cancelled and reissued - EyeWitness News - November 17th, 2021
- VAXX GOALS: Govt. aims for 200000 vaccinated by end of year - EyeWitness News - November 17th, 2021
- Teresa Giudice ex husband Joe thinks her new fiancee is "great" - MSN UK - November 17th, 2021
- PETER YOUNG: Still we remember and salute the fallen's sacrifice - Bahamas Tribune - November 17th, 2021
- Gov't in talks over who pays for COVID testing - Bahamas Tribune - November 17th, 2021
- The Bahamas: 'If we give up now, all hope is lost' - the island in desperate need of climate justice - Sky News - November 15th, 2021
- Bahamas Ministry of Health & Wellness receives $1M in PPE from Canada - EyeWitness News - November 15th, 2021
- CONTINUING TO IMPROVE: Cable Bahamas sees 11% revenue rise in Q1; CEO aims at digital transformation push - EyeWitness News - November 15th, 2021
- Queen's absence from COP sparks call for her to be REMOVED as Bahama's head of state - Daily Express - November 15th, 2021
- Here Are Restart Dates for the Remainder of the Carnival Fleet - Cruise Industry News - November 15th, 2021
- DR FAUCI WEIGHS IN: US medical expert speaks on when he sees pandemic being declared over - EyeWitness News - November 15th, 2021
- 'SHE WAS A SWEETHEART': Four-year-old girl dies after alleged assault - EyeWitness News - November 15th, 2021
- Boris slammed for 'abandoning' Commonwealth in COP talks: 'Slap in the face for us - Daily Express - November 15th, 2021
- Cable and Gov't hit by $41m Aliv losses - Bahamas Tribune - November 15th, 2021
- ACTION PLAN: Govt moving quickly to address revenue administration reform and modernization, says minister - EyeWitness News - November 15th, 2021
- Amendment to VAT legislation tabled in House - Bahamas Tribune - November 15th, 2021
- Stephan Forrester Obituary (1976 - 2021) - Somerville, TN - The Daily Memphian - Legacy.com - November 15th, 2021
- Landed in The Bahamas - Bahamas Tribune - October 30th, 2021
- Crystal Endeavor and Crystal Serenity meet in The Bahamas - Cruise Adviser - October 30th, 2021
- NORTHCOM Commander VanHerck Delivers Radar System to RBDF - US Embassy in The Bahamas - October 30th, 2021
- MIGRANTS CAUGHT ON YACHT: Police investigate smuggling of mixed bag of nationals into The Bahamas - EyeWitness News - October 30th, 2021
- Who needs the Headless Horseman Bridge? We've got the Ashley Gang's final stop | Opinion - TCPalm - October 30th, 2021
- First round of board appointments revealed - Bahamas Tribune - October 30th, 2021
- Jens Thraenhart will assume charge as new chief executive of the Bahamas tourist board - writeups24 - October 30th, 2021
- Last chance to ride behind steam locomotive 45596 Bahamas this year - RailAdvent - Railway News - October 30th, 2021
- Updated Requirements for Air Travelers to the United States - US Embassy in The Bahamas - October 30th, 2021
- STILL UNDER CONSIDERATION: No decision yet on BPL's rate reduction bond, says works minister - EyeWitness News - October 30th, 2021
- DIANE PHILLIPS: From here to Glasgow - Bahamas Tribune - October 30th, 2021
- Govt unsure if it will carry on with Abaco domes plan - Bahamas Tribune - October 30th, 2021
- Wildhaber Shoots into Top 10 in Bahamas University of Iowa Athletics - University of Iowa Athletics - October 24th, 2021
- IU basketball's trip to The Bahamas cost six figures and was paid for by program donors - IndyStar - October 24th, 2021
- New Providence in The Bahamas Is the Small Island With Big Flavors - Bon Appetit - October 24th, 2021
- Notes: Hawkeyes Head to the Bahamas University of Iowa Athletics - University of Iowa Athletics - October 24th, 2021
- Op-Ed: The future of finance in The Bahamas - EyeWitness News - October 24th, 2021
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bahamas - Travel Off Path - October 24th, 2021
- Central Bank of the Bahamas Releases New $100 Banknote - CoinWeek - October 24th, 2021
- Iowa golf programs hit the road for final fall events - UI The Daily Iowan - October 24th, 2021
- RECUSED TO AVOID CONFLICT: Sears says any deliberations on former BPL board matter would be left for AG - EyeWitness News - October 24th, 2021
- WATCH WHAT YOU'RE EATING: BAHFSA issues cautionary recall of ProSource onions from Mexico - EyeWitness News - October 24th, 2021
- Wealthy buyers snap up luxury villas in the Caribbean and Mexico - New York Post - October 24th, 2021
- Karol G Shows Off Bronzed Physique In White Bikini In The Bahamas - The Blast - October 24th, 2021
- Bryson DeChambeau Is Hitting Bombs and Enjoying the Beach While Vacationing in the Bahamas - EssentiallySports - October 24th, 2021
- Farewell to giants of tourism - Bahamas Tribune - October 24th, 2021
- A Family First: Kai and Kas to Share Opening Night Together - Brooklynnets.com - October 24th, 2021
- BILLS ON THE AGENDA: Govt to prioritize VAT reduction, pension increase and merchant shipping - EyeWitness News - October 24th, 2021
- Grand Bahama's first neurosurgery performed at Rand Memorial Hospital - Bahamas Tribune - October 24th, 2021