Sen. Ted Cruz, in a Senate hearing, questioned the FBIs Jill Sanborn about the identity and activities of a man, Ray Epps, who was caught on video calling for Jan. 6, 2021, protesters to physically enter the U.S. Capitol; who was catcalled by others on Capitol Hill that day as a fed; and who was mysteriously listed then delisted from the bureaus wanted for questioning-slash-arrest list of Jan. 6 offenders. Good questions. But for the answer, it was mostly crickets.
Who is Ray Epps? Cruz asked.
Who is John Galt? might as well have been Sanborns answer.
Thats like saying, a la Ayn Rand Atlas Shrugged-like, Who knows? or Why ask me how would I know?
The left wants it believed that Epps is a figment of far-right conspiracy theory imaginations.
House Jan. 6 Committee debunks Capitol riot conspiracy theory around obscure rallygoer, USA Today wrote.
Jan. 6 Committee Knocks Down False Flag Conspiracy Pushed by Tucker [Carlson, of Fox News] and Cruz, The Daily Beast wrote.
Jan. 6 committee dismisses Ray Epps conspiracy theory, issues new subpoenas, NBC News wrote.
Jan. 6 Panel Seeks to Debunk Unfounded Theory About F.B.I. Role in Riot, The New York Times wrote.
Yet, video clearly shows Epps instructing others in the Jan. 6 crowds last year on Capitol Hill to go into the congressional building by saying, at one point, I dont even like to say it because Ill be arrested. Ill say it. We need to go into the Capitol, and at another point, we need to go into the Capitol, into the Capitol. The crowd, as captured on video, then chants at Epps, fed, fed, fed. Another video shows Epps yelling at a different crowd, OK, folks, spread the word. As soon as the president is done speaking, we got to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction.
A false flag event?
Epps denies he was a plant. The Democrats Jan. 6 committee scoffs at both notions Epps as a plant; Jan. 6 as fueled by the FBI and dismisses such talk as right-wing conspiracy.
But his name was removed from the Justice Departments Jan. 6 suspect list. And Americans arent told why.
Federal prosecutors have charged more than 700 for inciting riots, disorderly conduct, civil disorder and other reasons but Epps, videotaped calling for crowds to enter the Capitol, is not among the 700. Epps, videotaped for doing basically what Democrats say President Trump did incite illegal and criminal acts of violence is not among the 700. Why? Why not?
Who is Ray Epps?
Who is John Galt?
Unfortunately, Cruzsaid in the aftermath of his unsuccessful questioning of Sanborn, under Joe Biden, we have seen an incredibly partisan Department of Justice. And both the Department of Justice and the FBI have an arrogance that they are not accountable to anyone, that they can stonewall.
Ahem, Russia collusion.
Gesundheit, Steele dossier.
The Justice Department is hardly blind or nonpartisan. Asking questions about Ray Epps, in this definitely partisan atmosphere, in this day and age of weaponizing the Deep State for political gain, certainly seems in line with both Americanism and logic. Given what we know about the use of federal law enforcement to tap journalists records, to fabricate Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court documents, to spy on American citizens, itd actually be less sane to not raise questions about Epps.
Trusting in government is just not called for at this point.
Cruz asks what all the American people who arent obedient sheep and tools of the left want to know: Did federal agents or their informants commit crimes on Jan. 6? Did agents or informants encourage others to commit crimes? Was Ray Epps a fed?
Sir, I cannot answer that question, Sanborn said.
Sir, I cannot answer that question, Sanborn said again.
Why not? Why not just say yes or no and put an end to the debate?
Who is John Galt?
The duck and dodge from our I am zee law public servants continues.
Cheryl Chumley can be reached email@example.com on Twitter, @ckchumley. Listen to her podcast Bold and Blunt byclicking HERE. And never miss her column; subscribe to her newsletter byclicking HERE. Her latest book, Socialists Dont Sleep: Christians Must Rise Or America Will Fall, is available byclickingHERE.
View original post here:
Who is Ray Epps? Who is John Galt? - Washington Times
- Ayn Rand - Books, Quotes & Philosophy - Biography - February 18th, 2023
- EDITORIAL: Remembering the great Ayn Rand, a champion of capitalism and ... - February 5th, 2023
- The curious cult of the friend of fascism | Anthony Daniels - The Critic - October 17th, 2022
- Ocean City 'Jeopardy!' champion wins almost $60,000 in 7th consecutive win, over $220,000 total - Press of Atlantic City - October 17th, 2022
- Will Amanda Seyfried (The Dropout) ride her Emmy high all the way to a SAG Award win? - Gold Derby - October 6th, 2022
- Books review: What to read in October - Reader's Digest - October 6th, 2022
- Democrats dig the graves of freedom and prosperity - Washington Times - October 6th, 2022
- Baseball and Yom Kippur: Is there a Koufax curse? - Forward - October 6th, 2022
- The limits of Justice Ketanji Brown Jacksons power - Fortune - October 6th, 2022
- Race Across The World and Louis Theroux Interviews among new BBC Factual and Arts slate - Royal Television Society | - October 6th, 2022
- Fool Britannia: sloppy Tory treatise a hint of horrible things to come - Crikey - October 6th, 2022
- Day one at the Tory conference: Industry cries out for stability but U-turns and uncertainty continue - Building - October 6th, 2022
- Former Capitol Police Chief Steven A. Sund Set To Publish A New Book About The Attack On January 6th With Explosive Never-Before-Revealed Information... - September 27th, 2022
- Right place at the right time: freeports model gives fillip to St Helens regeneration scheme - The Guardian - September 27th, 2022
- Reflections from London on the queen's life and death - Baptist News Global - September 27th, 2022
- Editorial: NH voters, beware of radical threat on ballot - Valley News - September 11th, 2022
- 10 Wednesday AM Reads - The Big Picture - Barry Ritholtz - September 11th, 2022
- Opinion: Renewables are great and all, but who'll pay when they fail? - Houston Chronicle - September 11th, 2022
- The Simpsons' Playdate With Destiny Short Was A Product Of Serendipity - /Film - August 27th, 2022
- Filthy Animals Pries Open The Violent, Animalistic Notions In Human Relationships - Gaysi - August 27th, 2022
- How Isabel Paterson Helped Ayn Rand Find Atlantis - The Objective Standard - August 25th, 2022
- Where Is 'The Anarchists' Star Jason Henza Today? - Newsweek - August 25th, 2022
- Objectivism Q&A with Ben Bayer and Dan Schwartz - New Ideal - August 2nd, 2022
- Book Banning Is Wrong Unless It Gets Me Out of Helping My Kid With His Homework - The Hard Times - August 2nd, 2022
- THE TEACHER'S DESK: Breaking the Rules | Opinion | thetimestribune.com - Times Tribune of Corbin - July 21st, 2022
- If Big Ten didnt just add lucrative programs like USC but trimmed stragglers, whod get the boot? | Jones - PennLive - July 21st, 2022
- A high point of our time in southern Alberta, Canada - Patheos - July 21st, 2022
- The Banality of Putin and Xi - New Ideal - June 30th, 2022
- 4 Pillars of The Illusion | C. Don Jones - Patheos - June 30th, 2022
- The Philosophic Case for the Absolute Right to Abortion - New Ideal - June 26th, 2022
- R2AK: Will monohulls sweep the podium? - Scuttlebutt Sailing News - June 26th, 2022
- Bill Maher Addressed an Eventful Political Week on Real Time - InsideHook - June 26th, 2022
- Ayn Rand v Donald Trump? - Daily Kos - June 22nd, 2022
- Letter: The rules of life are very simple - Detroit Lakes Tribune - June 22nd, 2022
- The Banality of Putin and Xi | Yaron Brook and Elan Journo - IAI - June 22nd, 2022
- American culture is destroying itself, and the planet, says leading activist Bill McKibben - Yahoo Philippines News - June 22nd, 2022
- Is Discussing the Consequences of Anti-Vaccine Disinformation Fun? - Science Based Medicine - June 3rd, 2022
- O'Donnell: Will the NBA's new red-light camera calls ruin The Finals for ABC/ESPN? - Daily Herald - June 1st, 2022
- The Strange and Terrifying Ideas of Neoreactionaries Current Affairs - Current Affairs - June 1st, 2022
- Martin Scorsese, Objectivism, Relativism, and How We Read Cinema - No Film School - June 1st, 2022
- Ayn Rand, Objectivists, and COVID - Science Based Medicine - May 25th, 2022
- Ayn Rand vs. Classical Economists - The Objective Standard - May 25th, 2022
- Opinion | Demolishing the Demonic Plans of Our Enemy, and Can We Get An Amen - Common Dreams - May 20th, 2022
- Ayn Rand's We the Living: Back on the Silver Screenand Better Than Ever - The Objective Standard - May 17th, 2022
- Congress revival: Time to break free of family - The Hans India - May 17th, 2022
- The Financial Dark Ages Are Ending Thanks To Bitcoin - Bitcoin Magazine - May 17th, 2022
- Marital rape: How understanding context rather than just focusing on consent will help resolve the issue - Firstpost - May 13th, 2022
- Deadly Class Season 2: Is a Release Date or Rumor in the Offing on Netflix? - Federal Regulations Advisor - May 13th, 2022
- The Daily Cartoon and Live Briefing: Monday, May 9, 2022 - FlaglerLive.com - May 13th, 2022
- Victory at San Jacinto liberated the individual | Opinion | jacksonvilleprogress.com - Jacksonville Daily Progress - April 20th, 2022
- RUSH's GEDDY LEE Says NEIL PEART 'Didn't Want Anyone To Know' About His Illness: 'He Wanted To Keep It In The House' - BLABBERMOUTH.NET - April 20th, 2022
- The Alternative Meat Industry Wants Solar Power Style Mandates And Subsidies - Science 2.0 - April 20th, 2022
- diSConnected: Is Ayn Rand or Mother Teresa better for protecting South Carolinians with disabilities? - South Carolina Public Radio - April 15th, 2022
- Did the John Birch Society Win in the End? - The Bulwark - April 15th, 2022
- Boris Johnsons Covid bravado insults the NHS and the public - The Guardian - April 15th, 2022
- Science Fiction in a Time of Crisis - Filmmaker Magazine - April 15th, 2022
- The criticism facing Rishi Sunak has nothing to do with race, and all to do with greed - iNews - April 15th, 2022
- Zack Snyder's Star Wars-Themed Movie Recruits The Princess Bride Star - Giant Freakin Robot - April 11th, 2022
- Debate sparked after University of Bristol students try to 'cancel' controversial speaker - Bristol Live - April 11th, 2022
- Rishi Sunak is a terrible bloke, regardless of his wife's finances - JOE.co.uk - April 11th, 2022
- Understanding the Roots of the New Inflation: With Rob Tarr - New Ideal - April 6th, 2022
- First Wind Film Development To Adapt Rick Bleiweiss Blackstone Novel Pignon Scorbion And The Barbershop Detectives For TV - Deadline - April 6th, 2022
- 'My jagged path to cap and gown': Reflections from a 23-year-old expectant high school graduate - Kennebec Journal and Morning Sentinel - April 6th, 2022
- Don't Believe The Hype: The Left Wish They Ran Cancel Culture Like This - Above the Law - April 6th, 2022
- Who is John Malone, the 'Cable Cowboy' and GB News backer who could buy Channel 4? - Left Foot Forward - April 6th, 2022
- Frank Lloyd Wright Left 660 Unbuilt Designs And an Innovative New Project Brings Three of Those to Life - InsideHook - March 17th, 2022
- American Familia: David Morales on Grit, Self-Reliance, and the American Dream | Kerry McDonald - Foundation for Economic Education - March 17th, 2022
- Top 10 buildings in fiction - The Guardian - February 17th, 2022
- Trump can now count on Thiel, the hi-tech billionaire who finances his revenge Corriere.it - D1SoftballNews.com - February 17th, 2022
- Objectivism Q&A with Ben Bayer and Mike Mazza - New Ideal - February 15th, 2022
- Leftists And So-Called Christian Leaders Embrace Abortion As 'Sacred' - The Federalist - February 15th, 2022
- A Companion to Ayn Rand Now in Paperback - New Ideal - February 11th, 2022
- Happy birthday to the great Ayn Rand Daily Breeze - February 7th, 2022
- The Fountainhead - AynRand.org - February 7th, 2022
- Randy Alcorn: Whats Wrong with America? - Noozhawk - February 7th, 2022
- Happy birthday to the great Ayn Rand - OCRegister - February 3rd, 2022
- Letter to the editor about Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. - Fillmore County Journal - February 3rd, 2022
- Why Are Members of Congress Allowed to Trade Stocks? - The Atlantic - February 3rd, 2022
- Anthem Quotes by Ayn Rand - Goodreads - January 19th, 2022
- The Fountainhead Reading Group with Andrew Bernstein - The Objective Standard - January 19th, 2022