With MSC Cruises set to operate 10 ships in Europe this summer, it will need to get a nine ready to join the already-sailing MSC Grandiosa.
Here are the latest location's of the MSC fleet:
MSC SeashoreYear Built: 2021Capacity: 4,560 guestsLocation: Monfalcone, Italy
The MSC Seashore is still being built by Fincantieris Monfalcone shipyard. The vessel is in final stages of construction, ahead of its inaugural cruise, currently scheduled for August 1, 2021.
MSC VirtuosaYear Built: 2021Capacity: 4,888 guestsLocation: Le Havre, France
Recently delivered to MSC Cruises, the MSC Virtuosa is docked in Le Havre, France. A sister to the 2019-built MSC Grandiosa, the vessel is set to enter service in the United Kingdom, on May 20, 2021.
MSC GrandiosaYear Built: 2019Capacity: 4,888 guestsLocation: Western Mediterranean
Currently the only MSC ship in service, the Grandiosa is sailing a seven-night itinerary to Italy and Malta. The cruise departs Genoa every Sunday and includes calls in ports such as Naples, Civitavecchia and Valletta.
MSC BellissimaYear Built: 2019Capacity: 4,500 guestsLocation: Dubai, UAE
Sailing in the Emirates when cruises were suspended in March 2020, the MSC Bellissima has been in Dubai for over a year. China-bound, the 2019-built ship is expected to depart the region for Asia in the near future.
MSC SeaviewYear Built: 2018Capacity: 4,140 guestsLocation: Trieste, Italy
The MSC Seaview arrived in Italy in January 2021, after nearly a year un Brazil. Currently, the vessel is docked in Trieste, along with the MSC Poesia and the MSC Sinfonia. It is set to cruise in Europe this summer, homeporting in Germany.
MSC Meraviglia Year Built: 2017Capacity: 4,500 guestsLocation: Ocean Cay, Bahamas
With cruises cancelled until June 30, the MSC Meraviglia was most recently at Ocean Cay, MSC s private island in the Bahamas. One of companys U.S.-based ships, it is spending the operational pause between the Bahamas and the United States.
MSC SeasideYear Built: 2017Capacity: 4,140 guestsLocation: Palermo, Italy
After several months in the Bahamas, the MSC Seaside crossed the Atlantic earlier this year. Now, the ship is docked in Palermo, awaiting to resume service on May 1, 2021.
MSC PreziosaYear Built: 2013Capacity: 3,500 guestsLocation: Naples, Italy
The MSC Preziosa remains docked in the Port of Naples since January 2021. Previously, the Fantasia-class ship was spending the operational pause in the Bahamas, along other U.S.-based MSC ships. The MSC Preziosa is set to cruise from June 21 from Hamburg, Germany and the MSC Musica on June 20 from Warnemunde, Germany, if the German ports are open, MSC announced.
MSC DivinaYear Built: 2012Capacity: 3,500 guestsLocation: Civitavecchia, Italy
Previously used on a crew repatriation plan, the MSC Divina is presently docked in the Port of Civitavecchia, in Italy.
MSC MagnificaYear Built: 2010Capacity: 2,550 guestsLocation: Genoa, Italy
The MSC Magnifica resumed service in October 2020, becoming the second MSC ship to welcome passengers back. With the operation again suspended a few weeks later, the vessel returned to Genoa, where it remains docked.The plan is to have the ship sailing on June 20 offering embarkation in the Italian ports of Venice on Sundays, Bari on Mondays and Piraeus for Athens on Wednesdays and calling at the Greek Island of Mykonos and Split, Croatia.
MSC SplendidaYear Built: 2009Capacity: 3,300 guestsLocation: Augusta, Italy
After spending a few months in Malta, the MSC Splendida arrived in the Italian port of Augusta in April 2021.The MSC Splendida will begin sailing on June 12 with embarkation in Trieste, Italy on Saturdays and in Bari on Tuesdays, calling at Dubrovnik in Croatia, Corfu in Greece and Kotor in Montenegro.
MSC FantasiaYear Built: 2008Capacity: 3,300 guestsLocation: Taranto, Italy
The MSC Fantasia is currently docked in a commercial quay in Taranto, Italy. After a period laid up in Portugal, the ship arrived in Italy in May 2020.
MSC PoesiaYear Built: 2008Capacity: 2,550 guestsLocation: Trieste, Italy
Previously laid up in Brazil, the MSC Poesia arrived in Trieste this month. The Musica-class vessel also spent time in Sicilia recently.
MSC OrchestraYear Built: 2007Capacity: 2,550 guestsLocation: Brindisi, Italy
The MSC Orchestra is currently in Brindisi, Italy. The ship arrived Europe recently, after several months in South Africa.The ship is set to cruise on June 5 with embarkation in the Italian ports of Venice on Saturdays, Bari on Sundays, calling at the Greek Islands of Corfu, Mykonos as well as Dubrovnik in Croatia.
MSC MusicaYear Built: 2006Capacity: 2,550 guestsLocation: Valletta, Malta
After arriving in Italy in December, the MSC Musica sailed to Malta recently. The ship is now docked in Valletta, near the Palumbo Group shipyard,which was partly acquired by MSC recently.
MSC OperaYear Built: 2004Capacity: 1,712 guestsLocation: Messina, Italy
One of the first MSC ships to have its cruises suspended due to COVID-19, the MSC Opera is docked in Messina, Italy.
MSC LiricaYear Built: 2003Capacity: 1,560 guestsLocation: Augusta, Italy
After suffering a fire incident in Corfu, the MSC Lirica departed Greece on April 14. The vessel is currently anchored off the Port of Augusta.
MSC Sinfonia Year Built: 2002Capacity: 1,554 guestsLocation: Trieste, Italy
Along with the MSC Seaside and the MSC Poesia, the MSC Sinfonia is docked in Trieste. The vessel arrived in Italy in December from Brazil.
MSC ArmoniaYear Built: 2001Capacity: 1,554 guestsLocation: Ocean Cay, the Bahamas
The MSC Armonia is currently anchored off Ocean Cay, MSCs private island in the Bahamas. n
Read more here:
- This Private Island for Rent in Greece is Heaven on Earth A private island available to - Greek Reporter - June 23rd, 2021
- Netflixs New Series "The Worlds Most Amazing Vacation Rentals" Is Giving Us the Travel Inspiration We Need - HouseBeautiful.com - June 23rd, 2021
- Find The Worlds Most Amazing Vacation Rentals on Netflix - The Detroit News - June 23rd, 2021
- The Ritz-Carlton Debuts In Turks & Caicos Hospitality Net - Hospitality Net - June 23rd, 2021
- Library bookmark contest... - Journal of the San Juan Islands - June 23rd, 2021
- Why I had no hesitations booking 2 cruises this summer - Business Insider - June 23rd, 2021
- An AZ of Greek islands and how to plan the perfect trip - Telegraph.co.uk - Telegraph.co.uk - June 23rd, 2021
- Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein really are more scandalous than Prince Andrew Film Daily - Film Daily - June 23rd, 2021
- How to Rent Out Four of the Most Exclusive Private Islands on Earth - InsideHook - June 15th, 2021
- Disney is Still Moving Forward with Second Private Destination in the Bahamas - Cruise Hive - June 15th, 2021
- 7-Day Sailing Trip to The British Virgin Islands - AFAR Media - June 15th, 2021
- Why Private Travel Is The Newest Trend For Vacationers Private Travel - Upscale Living Magazine - June 15th, 2021
- Where Sun, Sand and Splendor Are Still to Be Discovered - The New York Times - June 15th, 2021
- A Japanese-Inspired Villa Hits the Market on the British Virgin Islands - Dwell - June 15th, 2021
- A Birding Adventure in Arizonas Sky Islands - The New York Times - June 15th, 2021
- Financing considerations for take-private transactions in the Cayman Islands - Lexology - June 15th, 2021
- Turks and Caicos Islands issued a Level 1 Notice from the CDC - eTurboNews | Trends | Travel News - June 15th, 2021
- A local's ultimate guide to visiting St. Martin, an island in the Caribbean - Insider - June 15th, 2021
- Hudson Valley On The Water: 5 Islands Park Kayak Excursions - Patch.com - June 15th, 2021
- Private Funding of Legal Services Act, 2020: the codification and expansion of litigation funding in the Cayman Islands - Lexology - June 2nd, 2021
- Cruises are finally returning to U.S. ports here's what will be different post-COVID - MarketWatch - June 2nd, 2021
- First Look: The Ritz-Carlton Opens Its First Resort in the Maldives - Robb Report - June 2nd, 2021
- Traveling to the Maldives during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go - KRDO - June 2nd, 2021
- Culture Talk: Lisa Howie on Organizing Inaugural Atlantic World Art Fair, Online Event Features Works by Artists From Caribbean and Atlantic Islands -... - June 2nd, 2021
- OMG, I Want to Rent That House: Ibiza, Spain The Daily Beast - Daily Beast - June 2nd, 2021
- Join the luxury villa club with Stay One Degree - The Week UK - June 2nd, 2021
- Unparalleled Luxury Embraces the Circle of Island Life with the Debut of the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands - Yahoo Finance - June 2nd, 2021
- Tourism is Back and it Starts in The Seychelles With a Boom! - Al-Bawaba - June 2nd, 2021
- Post-COVID cruising: The ships are back at sea, but where can they go? - Yahoo News - June 2nd, 2021
- Everything you need to know about a Fiji and Pacific Islands travel bubble, and which islands to visit - Nine - June 2nd, 2021
- Open letter to the Lopez community | Guest... - Islands' Weekly - June 2nd, 2021
- 10 Private Islands That You Can Rent on Airbnb - Yahoo Lifestyle - May 24th, 2021
- L'Voyage Expands with New Shareholder and New Plans - Aviation International News - May 24th, 2021
- How to Build Anywhere in the Caribbean - Caribbean Journal - May 24th, 2021
- COMPETITION: Win a spectacular private island staycation in idyllic Clew Bay for you and your housemates - JOE.ie - May 24th, 2021
- Survey reveals who's willing to cruise - News - University of Florida - University of Florida - May 24th, 2021
- Here's Everything Worth A Watch On Netflix In June 2021 - Secret Manchester - May 24th, 2021
- Yorkshire jeweller becomes an unexpected tourist attraction - in the Falkland Islands - The Yorkshire Post - May 24th, 2021
- The Worlds Largest Private Residential Yacht Will Be Back on the Water This Summer - Robb Report - May 24th, 2021
- WATCH: This New Netflix Series Takes You Inside the World's Most Amazing Vacation Home Rentals - Yahoo Entertainment - May 24th, 2021
- Where Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Is Required - Healthline - May 24th, 2021
- Mackinac Islands Sip n Sail boat offers new cruises, including 5 oclock Somewhere - MLive.com - May 24th, 2021
- The Best Outer Banks Vacation Rentals 2021, from Beachfront Bungalows to Family-Friendly Retreats - Cond Nast Traveler - May 24th, 2021
- Traveling to the Maldives during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go - Gwinnettdailypost.com - May 11th, 2021
- Pandemic, where are we heading to? - The Times of India Blog - May 11th, 2021
- Heres how to book a glamorous spot to go glamping - MarketWatch - May 11th, 2021
- Rarotonga bubble ready: Cook Islands' advice to Kiwi visitors - New Zealand Herald - May 11th, 2021
- Europe woos tourists with cash, cafes and Covid-free islands - Yahoo Singapore News - May 11th, 2021
- Private parking spaces in Provincetown near $100K each in densest parts of town - Wicked Local - May 11th, 2021
- He was on vacation that cost 15,000 Johnson was examined - asumetech - May 11th, 2021
- School Garden Iniative Continues To Grow - Government of the Virgin Islands - May 11th, 2021
- WATCH: The R1.8m-a-night private island that Melinda Gates rented during divorce - CapeTown ETC - May 9th, 2021
- What you need to know if you are thinking of cruising this summer - Sunbury Daily Item - May 9th, 2021
- Maldives imposes night curfew after steep jump in COVID-19 infections - Reuters - May 9th, 2021
- Canary Islands Startup To Be Called Latittude Hub - Simple Flying - May 9th, 2021
- The 6 Best Glamping Destinations To Enjoy Nature With Luxury Amenities - The Manual - May 9th, 2021
- Inside the vintage school bus that's one of Kent's most unique Airbnbs - Kent Live - May 9th, 2021
- What you need to know about the coronavirus right now - Gibraltar Chronicle - May 9th, 2021
- J. Prince Appears to Have Bought His Own Private Island: 'They Said It Couldn't Be Done' - Complex - April 19th, 2021
- You can rent an entire private island in Ireland with your mates for 40pppn including a bar, sauna and h... - The Sun - April 19th, 2021
- This Country Wants You To Visit So Badly, Itll Give You A Covid Vaccine - Forbes - April 19th, 2021
- How the Lush Caribbean Island of Dominica Became a Superyacht Haven - Robb Report - April 19th, 2021
- Prince Philip funeral: Prince Harry, Andrew have awkward reunion - Insider - April 19th, 2021
- Russia explores the world-class surf spots of Kuril Islands - SurferToday - April 19th, 2021
- Whos who in House of Gucci, the new crime and fashion saga - Metro US - April 19th, 2021
- The Hottest Features The Rich Are Craving For Their Next Home - NDTV - April 19th, 2021
- Fodors names Georgia island among nations best to visit - WSB Atlanta - April 19th, 2021
- The private islands you can rent in France, Spain and Greece from just 12pp a night... - The Sun - April 2nd, 2021
- A New Private-Island Resort in the US Virgin Islands - Caribbean Journal - April 2nd, 2021
- Immunity pods of family and friends start to venture out on private vaxications - The Boston Globe - April 2nd, 2021
- Security escorts, chartered planes, Rolls-Royces: Inside the luxe tours of FlyEast Philippines - TTG Asia - April 2nd, 2021
- Private Plane Vacation Packages Are the Big New Thing in Resort Travel - InsideHook - April 2nd, 2021
- Your Own Private Island in Tahiti Is Only a Flight Away - Locale Magazine - March 31st, 2021
- Royal Caribbean Thanks Emergency Services, NHS And Armed Forces With UK Homecoming, Set For This Summer - KPVI News 6 - March 31st, 2021
- Milgate to lead Velaa Private Island in the Maldives - Breaking Travel News - March 31st, 2021
- Secret Mediterranean: where to stay on the best hidden islands - Telegraph.co.uk - March 31st, 2021
- Staycation in Scotland: 6 remote and beautiful Scottish Island escapes - HeraldScotland - March 31st, 2021
- Ghislaine Maxwell Faces Two New Trafficking Charges, Raising Pressure On Prince Andrew And Others Listed In Jeffrey Epsteins Little Black Book -... - March 31st, 2021
- Best resorts in the San Juan Islands - seattlepi.com - March 31st, 2021
- 7 Successful Celebrity Investors | TheRichest - TheRichest - March 31st, 2021