Whether its reconnecting with family and friends on a bubble group trip or exploring the world solo in more meaningful and sustainable ways than ever before, here are some exciting adventures that Scott Dunn recommends for a renewed 2021 travel bucket list.
A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY THROUGH JAPANExplore Buddhist and Shinto shrines while admiring the vast dramatic landscapes of this tech empires countryside
Tokyo has long been a destination for travelers to tick off their list, but beyond Japans extremely tech-advanced cities is a wilderness full of small towns and villages shrouded by misty forests and tumbling waterfalls. From sacred temples to tea ceremonies and ancient rituals, Japan offers a uniquely spiritual journey for travelers and has recently become a favorite destination among Scott Dunn guests. For a meaningful personal journey throughout Japan, Scott Dunn recommends the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage to visit the areas three major Buddhist / Shinto shrines - Kumano Hongu Taisha, Kumano Hayatama Taisha and Kumano Nachi Taisha. The pilgrimage consists of a network of trails through the Kii Mountain Range and is one of the two pilgrimages in the world registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
THE NEW AMERICAN SWEETHEARTS: MONTANA & WYOMINGHorseback riding, freshwater fishing and mountain biking throughout the Western U.S.
Hot on the list of domestic travel destinations in 2021 are Wyoming and Montana, both ideal for multi-generational travel for those looking to reconnect with friends and family. Scott Dunn recommends Brush Creek Ranch, a working ranch in Wyoming set within 15,000 acres of rolling prairie or The Ranch at Rock Creek in Montana, open to all ages and boasting over 6,000 acres of wilderness to explore. Both properties offer exclusive-use options with ample space to enjoy and explore. Guests of Bush Creek Ranch will enjoy horseback riding, and wrangling as well as fly and freshwater fishing, hiking and curated mountain adventures with expert guides. Over at The Ranch at Rock Creek guests can take up frontier skills, art lessons and photography workshops as well as scavenger hunts, hiking and mountain biking.
Scott Dunn offers a 9-night Montana and Wyoming Discovery from $9,200 per person including accommodation, private transfers, daily experiences, daily breakfast and a car rental. For more information, please visit http://www.scottdunn.com/us.
THE ULTIMATE SOCIAL DISTANCING TRIP IN COSTA RICAOpt for a solo adventure to Costa Rica with The Scott Dunn team by your side each step of the journey
Solo travel has never been more relevant and convenient for the adventurous traveler. Costa Rica is the perfect destination for a first-time or experienced solo traveler thanks to the friendly locals, easy accessibility and expat community. With the help of Scott Dunn, solo travelers can be as adventurous as they want from hiking Tortuguero National Park on their own or scheduling a surfing lesson on Nicoya Peninsula with a local guide for an added sense of support. Some must-have items to pack recommended by our travel experts for a solo excursion include - download maps prior to arrival; portable charger; comfortable bathing suits; appropriate footwear (sneakers and sandals); and lots of layers for staying comfortable in varying climates!
Scott Dunn offers a 10-night Costa Rica Uncovered experience from $4,600 per person including internal flights, private transfers and selected experiences. For more information, please visit http://www.scottdunn.com/us.
EXPERIENCE OLD WORLD EUROPEAN CHARM IN SLOVENIA & CROATIAA twin center trip to discover the storied cobblestone streets of Slovenia and Croatia
For those craving a different taste of Europe, travelers can experience old world charm starting their journey in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Great for those who are both active and interested in sightseeing, Slovenia is rich in history and architecture and gives access to the lake region, making hiking and outdoor pursuits a fun option. Travelers can opt to head down the eastern coast to Croatia for truffle hunting, then head over to the Dalmatian Coast to Dubrovnik, walking around the ancient city walls and admiring the views of the citys iconic terracotta rooftops.
THE PERTHSHIRE HILLS & LIFE ON THE SQUARE IN EDINBURGHThe Glorious Playground expands to Edinburgh with Gleneagles Townhouse making its grand debut in Fall 2021
From the beautiful landscapes of the Scottish Lowlands to the perfect glass of Scotch Whisky, its no mystery why travelers traditionally relish Scotland as the ideal destination for countryside experiences. Travelers looking to explore Scotland can now visit both the iconic Gleneagles at its vast Perthshire estate, as well as the new Gleneagles Townhouse in Edinburgh, making its debut in Fall 2021. The iconic sporting and country estate is launching its first ever city outpost in St Andrews Square, formerly the Bank of Scotland headquarters for the past 200 years. Presenting the perfect urban gateway, the Townhouse will have 33 bedrooms, each uniquely designed to imbue a sense of understated luxury, an all-day restaurant perfect for breakfasts, long lazy lunches and spirited dinners, and two striking bars, and a rooftop terrace where guests will enjoy extraordinary views over the city.
Scott Dunn offers a 15-night Grand Tour of the British Isles from $11,200 per person including visits to London, Cotswolds, Kerry, Clare, Dublin, Gleneagles and Edinburgh with accommodations, private transfers, daily experiences, daily breakfast and a private guide. For more information, please visit http://www.scottdunn.com/us.
DISCOVERING THE GREAT WHITE NORTH IN CANADAIn an untouched remote area of Canada, journey on an Arctic safari experience to trek polar bears, black bears, moose and more
For travelers looking to book an unexpected safari experience in the Great White North, Scott Dunn recommends the skilled team at Churchill Wild who will guide guests on an Arctic safari experience where wildlife sightings include everything from polar bears, black bears, belugas, wolves, moose and more, in addition to a front-row view of the Northern Lights. Travelers can embark on the journey of a lifetime with a stay at Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge, a remote rustic lodge, with just eight guest rooms, located on the edge of Hudson Bay offering guests a combination of wildlife and wellness with hiking, meditation and fitness classes in a truly remote setting, where no other human presence can be found for 100 miles. Untouched by over-tourism, Nanuk is ideally situated in the wilderness, allowing guests the closest possible setting to the areas spectacular polar bear population.
Scott Dunn offers a 5-night Ultimate Polar Bear experience from $7,900 per person including daily experiences and activities. For more information please visit http://www.scottdunn.com/us.
MARATABAS NEWEST CONSERVATION CAMPSImmerse in conservation projects and intimate game viewing experiences
For a special, immersive community experience in South Africa, Scott Dunn recommends Marataba Conservation Camps a 52,000-acre, privately managed section of the Marakele National Park. Uniquely situated where lush bushveld gives way to the Kalahari sands in South Africas Limpopo Province, Marataba is one of South Africas most innovative conservation models with a focus firmly on protecting the areas diverse flora and fauna through modern and hands-on conservation practices. In partnerships with South African National Parks, the countrys highest conservation authority, Marataba secures the future of this unique eco-system, preserving it for generations to come. Marataba has a population of white and black rhino of global significance, and supports the repopulation and range expansion of rhino by preparing the animals for relocation to conservation areas across the continent. Guests can book a stay at Founders Camp or Explorers Camp, each with access to a private vehicle and guide to offer flexibility around conservation participation. Enjoy a selection of mix and match conservation and general activities for tailor-made stays: day and night game drives, boating, wild walking, family-friendly nature walks, tracking, camera trap set up, game census logging, tree planting and land rehabilitation, rare species monitoring and identification and more.
Scott Dunn offers a South African city and safari itinerary starting from $6,500 for 8 nights, splitting the time evenly between Cape Town and Marataba Founders Camp in Marakele National Park. Price includes all accommodation, transfers, internal flights, safari & conservation activities, and designated board basis. For more information, please visitwww.scottdunn.com/us.
A TRANQUIL ESCAPE TO ISLA ESPIRITU SANTOEnjoy safari-style camping under a bed of summer night stars in Mexico
Unplug from the modern world and escape to privacy within the idyllic Isla Espiritu Santo (Baja California, Mexico), where Camp Cecils tranquil shores and eight charming walk-in, safari-style camping tents await. The property offers guests the option to become closer to nature and sleep under the stars, without compromising on luxury. Visitors will find themselves immersed in Mexicos gorgeous ecosystem, with daily encounters with wildlife such as whales, dolphins, sea lions, turtles and manta rays on exciting excursions out to the Sea of Cortez. Snorkelers will revel in the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to swim alongside the majestic whale sharks in the turquoise waters of La Paz, considered an example for responsible whale shark tourism. Ideal for families or couples looking for an accessible remote escape, Camp Cecil has plenty to offer in adventure, relaxation and education.
Scott Dunn offers a 7 night Baja expedition starting from $5,265 per person including visits to the charming towns of Loreto, La Paz and 4 nights at Camp Cecil on the private Isla de Espiritu Santo. Price includes accommodation, private transfers, designated board basis, and daily experiences with a private naturalist guide throughout. For more information, please visitwww.scottdunn.com/us.
ART & DESIGN THAT ELEVATES AFRICAN ARTISAN TALENT
XIGERA SAFARI LODGEBotswana, AfricaOpening January 2021
Opening January 2021, Xigera Safari Lodge is a boutique safari lodge whose inspired hospitality and design reinvent what it means to experience the African bush. The lodges 12 individually designed air-conditioned suites, including one two-bedroom family suite, extend over two islands and were built in complete synergy with their surroundings. Commissioning works of art from more than 80 artist and artisans from Botswana, South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Mali and Eswatini in collaboration with Southern Guild gallery, every object and surface that guests encounter will be a celebration of African craftsmanship, featuring bespoke items made exclusively for Xigera. Unlike other highly structured safaris, Xigera will offer guests total flexibility with morning, afternoon and night game drives available at guests leisure.
Scott Dunn customizes journeys throughout Botswana and offer a 9-night best of Botswana itinerary starting from $18,100 per person to include visits to key areas like the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, Linyanti and Xigera Safari Lodge in the Okavango Delta. Price includes all accommodation, transfers, internal flights, safari activities, and fully inclusive board basis. For more information, please visitwww.scottdunn.com/us.
PLUNGE INTO THE REFRESHING WATERS OF THE SOUTH CHINA SEA
ZANNIER HOTELS BAI SAN HOPhu Yen, VietnamOpening Early 2021
Located in Phu Yen on over 240 acres of garden, close to Quy Nhohn, Zannier Hotels Bi San H is a first-rate holiday resort that is opening in early 2021. Surrounded by spectacular hills and lush vegetation, this discrete peninsula lies far away from the mainstream tourist paths, in the province of Bnh nh standing out with its soul and historical authenticity. The untouched and well protected coastline unmasks an impressive coral bay and offers guests an array of activities including snorkeling, fishing, surfing, water skiing and even just a simple swim in the deliciously refreshing blue waters. Guests can select accommodations from 71 suites and villas, all built according to three different architectural styles, each melting into the lush natural background.
Scott Dunn offers a 14 night classic Vietnam itinerary starting from $6,000 per person including visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Phu Yen and Saigon. Price includes all accommodation, private transfers, daily experiences, daily breakfast, private guide and internal flights. For more information, please visitwww.scottdunn.com/us.
FOREST BATHING THROUGH ANCIENT WOODLANDS
CASTELLO DI RESCHIOUmbria, ItalyOpening April 2021
Castello di Reschio is a one-thousand-year-old castle meticulously restored and stylishly reimagined into a stylish hotel. Dating back to 1050, this historical marvel is filled with stories of mystery and intrigue. Following years of careful transformation, it is now an enthralling hotel boasting rooms and suites with contemporary design that are imbued with personality and panache as a nod to the intriguing characters who once called the property home. Guests can enjoy from luxuriating in the propertys ethereal subterranean pool, riding horses across rolling hills, lake swims, hiking through ancient forests and cooking lessons throughout their stay.
Scott Dunn offers a 7 night journey through Italy starting from $5,500 per person including visits to Florence and Castello di Reschio. Price includes accommodation, daily breakfast, transfers and a private guide in Florence. For more information, please visitwww.scottdunn.com/us.
RUSTIC GLAMOUR & A CULINARY EXPERIENCE STEEPED IN HISTORY
THE FARMYARD AT THE NEWTSomerset, EnglandOpening Spring 2021
TheFarmyardwill complement existing accommodation at The Newt in Somerset Hidden in a secluded corner of the estate and accessed through traditional cyder orchards, TheFarmyardoffers 17 bedrooms and suites. These are housed within historic buildings such as a Farm House, Cyder Mill, Apple Loft and Cheese Barns. Owner Karen Roos has added touches of modern luxury to rustic buildings made of Hadspen limestone the color of burnt orange, oak beams silver-gray with age, and blue lias flagstones. TheFarmyardincludes an indoor swimming pool, bar and games room and an authentic farm-to-table culinary experience. Along with full access to the wider estate including the main restaurant, spa, gardens, Cyder Cellar and The Story of Gardening experience center.
Scott Dunn offers a 9 night journey through England starting from $8,000 per person including visits to key highlights like Bath, London, and The Newt in Somerset. Price includes accommodation, private transfers, daily breakfast, and private guided tours throughout. For more information, please visitwww.scottdunn.com/us.
FOR THE ULTIMATE PRIVATE ISLAND EXPERIENCE
ELANG AT BAWAH RESERVEAnambas Islands, IndonesiaOpening Early 2021
Situated in the remote Anambas Islands, Indonesia, 160 nautical miles from the closest city Singapore, Bawah Reserve is made up of six tropical islands, 13 white sand beaches and two crystal clear lagoons and is only accessible by private seaplane. In 2021, Bawah is launching six new cliffside lodges on a previously untouched island named Elang. Further enhancing the reserves private island experience, guests over 18 can opt to book the entire island the perfect escape for those looking to reconnect with family or close friends. They will have exclusive access to the island's own clubhouse as well as a beachside restaurant and bar, spa, private beach and saltwater infinity pool, created from a natural hollow and refreshed with every tidal change. Guests of Elang can take part in the plethora of activities included in the all-inclusive rate, in addition to full board dining experiences and daily spa treatments.
Scott Dunn offers a 16-night Indonesia Ultimate Luxury experience from $9,400 a night per person, including flights, transfers and selected experiences. For more information, please visit http://www.scottdunn.com/us.
A PATAGONIAN ADVENTURE IN TRADITIONAL LUXURY ESTANCIAS
EXPLORA EL CHALTNPatagonia, ArgentinaOpening Early 2021
With views to the Electric Valley and the Marconi Glacier, Explora El Chaltn will open its doors in 2021. With a unique location, Explora El Chaltn is the perfect headquarter from where to visit the amazing geography of the Argentinean Patagonia. The property offers explorations that go off the beaten track and delve deep into the natural surroundings of this region. Visiting guests can travel through the vastness of Patagonia from its valley and rivers to its mountains and glaciers along with bilingual guides and market by the seal of the worlds leading expedition company. With a typical design of the ancient Argentinean Patagonia estancias, El Chaltns comfortable rooms are thought to ensure travelers deep rest and the perfect place to recharge batteries after a day of exploration.
Scott Dunn offers a 10-night Epic Highlights of Patagonia experience from $8,100 per person including internal flights, accommodations, private transfers, shared transfers and selected experiences. For more information, please visit http://www.scottdunn.com/us.
BIBLICAL HERITAGE IN THE ANCIENT NEGEV DESERT
SIX SENSES SHAHARUTNegev Desert, IsraelOpening March 2021
Capturing the hearts of adventure-seeking travelers and historical buffs everywhere, the Negev Desert is the epitome of desert landscapes. It is on this boundless horizon that the new Six Senses Shaharut resort in Israel nestles into a dramatic cliff. Guests of the hotel will enjoy accommodations from suites and villas that offer uninterrupted desert panoramas with views of epic sunsets that meld into the orange dunes to become an inky sky scattered with stardust. Complete with private swimming pools, each accommodation is perfect for the ultimate hideaway and respite after a days worth of outdoor activities. From camel trekking to mountain rides and hiking trails, there are enough extreme sports and interactive destination experiences to fill an itinerary from dusk until dawn. Wind down with breath-taking views of the starlit desert skies and an evening of storytelling and stargazing while snacking on smores.
Scott Dunn customizes journeys throughout the Middle East and offer a 12-night Israel and Jordan vacation from $11,500 per person to include visits to key historical sites including Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, the Dead Sea, Petra and Six Senses Shaharut. Price includes all accommodation, private transfers and selected guided experiences. For more information, please visitwww.scottdunn.com/us.
- WATCH: The R1.8m-a-night private island that Melinda Gates rented during divorce - CapeTown ETC - May 9th, 2021
- What you need to know if you are thinking of cruising this summer - Sunbury Daily Item - May 9th, 2021
- Maldives imposes night curfew after steep jump in COVID-19 infections - Reuters - May 9th, 2021
- Canary Islands Startup To Be Called Latittude Hub - Simple Flying - May 9th, 2021
- The 6 Best Glamping Destinations To Enjoy Nature With Luxury Amenities - The Manual - May 9th, 2021
- Inside the vintage school bus that's one of Kent's most unique Airbnbs - Kent Live - May 9th, 2021
- What you need to know about the coronavirus right now - Gibraltar Chronicle - May 9th, 2021
- J. Prince Appears to Have Bought His Own Private Island: 'They Said It Couldn't Be Done' - Complex - April 19th, 2021
- You can rent an entire private island in Ireland with your mates for 40pppn including a bar, sauna and h... - The Sun - April 19th, 2021
- This Country Wants You To Visit So Badly, Itll Give You A Covid Vaccine - Forbes - April 19th, 2021
- How the Lush Caribbean Island of Dominica Became a Superyacht Haven - Robb Report - April 19th, 2021
- Where Is the MSC Fleet of Cruise Ships? - Cruise Industry News - April 19th, 2021
- Prince Philip funeral: Prince Harry, Andrew have awkward reunion - Insider - April 19th, 2021
- Russia explores the world-class surf spots of Kuril Islands - SurferToday - April 19th, 2021
- Whos who in House of Gucci, the new crime and fashion saga - Metro US - April 19th, 2021
- The Hottest Features The Rich Are Craving For Their Next Home - NDTV - April 19th, 2021
- Fodors names Georgia island among nations best to visit - WSB Atlanta - April 19th, 2021
- The private islands you can rent in France, Spain and Greece from just 12pp a night... - The Sun - April 2nd, 2021
- A New Private-Island Resort in the US Virgin Islands - Caribbean Journal - April 2nd, 2021
- Immunity pods of family and friends start to venture out on private vaxications - The Boston Globe - April 2nd, 2021
- Security escorts, chartered planes, Rolls-Royces: Inside the luxe tours of FlyEast Philippines - TTG Asia - April 2nd, 2021
- Private Plane Vacation Packages Are the Big New Thing in Resort Travel - InsideHook - April 2nd, 2021
- Your Own Private Island in Tahiti Is Only a Flight Away - Locale Magazine - March 31st, 2021
- Royal Caribbean Thanks Emergency Services, NHS And Armed Forces With UK Homecoming, Set For This Summer - KPVI News 6 - March 31st, 2021
- Milgate to lead Velaa Private Island in the Maldives - Breaking Travel News - March 31st, 2021
- Secret Mediterranean: where to stay on the best hidden islands - Telegraph.co.uk - March 31st, 2021
- Staycation in Scotland: 6 remote and beautiful Scottish Island escapes - HeraldScotland - March 31st, 2021
- Ghislaine Maxwell Faces Two New Trafficking Charges, Raising Pressure On Prince Andrew And Others Listed In Jeffrey Epsteins Little Black Book -... - March 31st, 2021
- Best resorts in the San Juan Islands - seattlepi.com - March 31st, 2021
- 7 Successful Celebrity Investors | TheRichest - TheRichest - March 31st, 2021
- How the spending habits of Singapore's rich changed in the pandemic - Insider - March 31st, 2021
- NBA's Kevin Love & Model Kate Bock Share What They Eat on "Vegan - The Beet - March 31st, 2021
- Richard Branson Is Opening His Caribbean Private Island to the Public This Summer - Observer - March 25th, 2021
- The stunning private islands that cost less than the price of a two-bed flat in England... - The Sun - March 25th, 2021
- Stunning private islands cheaper than average 2-bedroom home in the UK - Daily Star - March 25th, 2021
- This $1.1 million island in Quebec is for sale (PHOTOS) | Urbanized - Daily Hive - March 25th, 2021
- Private island for sale in BC costs less than the average Vancouver home | Urbanized - Daily Hive - March 25th, 2021
- Escape to Figure Eight - Greater Wilmington Business Journal - March 25th, 2021
- Coral Restoration And Why You Should Choose Hotels That Support It - Forbes - March 25th, 2021
- Chance to make a moo-ve on West Calf island - Southern Star Newspaper - March 25th, 2021
- Remains of SoCal Marine Arrive Home Nearly 77 Years After He Was Killed in World War II - NBC Southern California - March 25th, 2021
- What it's Like to Live on a Remote Island in Indonesia During a Pandemic - Fodor's Travel - March 25th, 2021
- Puerto Rico awarded $900M to help boost islands education - The Boston Globe - March 25th, 2021
- World Rugby to help Pacific Island teams join Super Rugby in 2022 - ESPN - March 25th, 2021
- This entire Quebec island is on the market for $1.8 million (PHOTOS) | Urbanized - Daily Hive - March 21st, 2021
- "Vaxication" In The Maldives: What To Know About Vaccine Tourism - Tatler Malaysia - March 21st, 2021
- Royal Caribbean Readies Cruises to the Bahamas and Mexico for June - Vanity Fair - March 21st, 2021
- Here's How To Plan The Maldives Trip Of Your Post-Quarantine Dreams - Essence - March 21st, 2021
- Happy Birthday Animal Crossing New Horizons! Year In Review For A Hall Of Fame Classic - Hot Hardware - March 21st, 2021
- 'Vaxication' in the Maldives: What to Know About Vaccine Tourism - Tatler Singapore - March 21st, 2021
- The Most Popular Place to Visit the Channel Islands National Park has reopened for recreation The Log - The Log Newspaper - March 21st, 2021
- Island Real Estate | Properties for Sale and Rent on Islands - January 25th, 2021
- Private Islands Online Australia - January 25th, 2021
- Travel Megatrends 2025: Cruise Lines Take Refuge in Their Private Islands - Skift - January 25th, 2021
- MSC Grandiosa to Resume Cruising Southern Europe on January 24 - Cruise Radio - January 25th, 2021
- British Virgin Islands at a crossroads as outgoing governor decries corruption - The Guardian - January 25th, 2021
- The Islands of Rockport spotlights modern luxury (Sponsored) - Chron - January 25th, 2021
- I explore a new beach every day: How the one per cent are doing Lockdown 3 - Telegraph.co.uk - January 25th, 2021
- Join Kevin McCloud in Italy and ride the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express - Countryliving (UK) - January 25th, 2021
- Here's what it costs to book Disneys new cruises to Antarctica and the Galapagos Islands - CNBC - January 25th, 2021
- Yes, more money will always make your life better, but thats not all there is to happiness, says new study - ZME Science - January 25th, 2021
- Castaway Cay is Hiring! What This Could Mean For Disney Cruise Line - Inside the Magic - January 9th, 2021
- Rebound Travel Technologies and The Rarotongan Resort Group Announce Strategic Partnership - PRNewswire - January 9th, 2021
- 4 great itineraries (and 1 to avoid) for a first cruise vacation - Royal Caribbean Blog - January 9th, 2021
- For heavily indebted small islands, resilience-building is the best antidote - UNCTAD - January 9th, 2021
- Top 10 Private Jet Destinations Around The World - Luxury Travel Magazine - January 9th, 2021
- Things I've done that I'll never do again on a Royal Caribbean cruise - Royal Caribbean Blog - January 9th, 2021
- Opinion: Thompson Island is supposed to be open to the public, but that isnt happening - The Patriot Ledger - January 9th, 2021
- Snapshot: private fund registration - what have we learnt? - Lexology - January 9th, 2021
- Sneak peek at Mackinac Islands Grand Hotel pool renovations: waterslide, cabanas, adults-only area - MLive.com - January 9th, 2021
- Verzuz's Virtual Return Shows Celebs Have Always Lived in Different Worlds - VICE - January 9th, 2021
- From Wealth TV to OAN - Rich Conservatives are Brainwashing the Country - City Watch - January 9th, 2021
- A Bostonian's Guide toHopefullyTraveling This Year - Boston magazine - January 9th, 2021
- Tree pods and beach bedrooms: Social distancing in the Maldives - CNBC - November 26th, 2020
- Scrub Island Resort to re-open | Business | virginislandsdailynews.com - Virgin Islands Daily News - November 26th, 2020
- What Does the Future of Luxury Travel Look Like in a Post-Coronavirus World? - Luxury Travel Magazine - November 26th, 2020
- Private Jetaway Is Leading the Way to Cabo San Lucas With Luxury Vetted Holiday Travel Retreats - PRNewswire - November 26th, 2020
- Consumers are too lazy for The Truth about Amazon to really make a difference - iNews - November 26th, 2020
- Private islands, rather than ships, could make the difference in cruise rebound - TradeWinds - September 18th, 2020
- A private island off the coast of Ireland could be yours for 250,000 - The Spaces - September 18th, 2020