The following information has been upload by the submitting company and has not been edited or checked for accuracy. If you have any queries about the following products or services, please contact the company itself.
Software & Systems September 16, 2019
HOUSTON, Sept. 16, 2019During its 2019 in.sight user conference + expo, Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today new modules and enhancements for its industry-leading TMW.Suite, TruckMate and Innovative IES Transportation Management System (TMS) solutions, designed to create efficiencies and streamline operations for carriers, brokers and third-party logistics (3PL) providers.
"Trimble's focus is to continue building on our dynamic TMS solutions to provide additional value to customers," said James Langley, senior vice president of Trimble's Transportation Sector. "These enhancements and upgrades will allow customers to do even more with their data, including maximizing resource utilization, retaining drivers and creating efficiencies."
Enhancements that span multiple TMS solutions include:
Reveal with Power BI: Trimble's transportation-specific business analytics platform is now powered by a Microsoft Power BI front end. The Power BI front end provides increased flexibility as well as powerful data visualization and reporting, giving users increased capabilities to take advantage of Trimble's database optimization and transportation focused extract-transform-load (ETL) capabilities for data warehousing. Reveal's dimensional data model is virtually plug-and-play with other major business intelligence applications as well. Reveal is available for all Trimble TMS products and TMT SQL products.
D2Link 3.0: Trimble's D2Link mobile data solution, which combines the reliability of a fixed in-cab platform with the flexibility and convenience of a smartphone has been enhanced to offer mobile imaging and is now available for both Android and iOS devices. D2Link benefits include increased communication with drivers, signature capture and new forms and workflows. In addition to being available for use with all Trimble TMS solutions, D2Link is also available for use with Trimble Oil & Gas Services solutions.
Driver Analytics and Retention: A predictive analytics module that utilizes TMS and telematics data to identify a fleet's drivers who are most likely to voluntarily leave the company within the next 28 days, and provides customized recommended actions to help carriers proactively work to retain those drivers. This capability is available for use with Innovative IES, TMW.Suite and TruckMate.
Trimble also debuted several product-specific enhancements uniquely available for TMW.Suite, TruckMate or Innovative IES.
New capabilities for TMW.Suite users include:
Risk Management: A Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based tool that combines key TMS and telematics risk and safety data such as incidents, accidents, claims, violations, speeding citations and other elements to provide a holistic view of a fleet's risk and safety factors. With this tool, TMW.Suite customers can use this data to make more informed and actionable safety decisions, as well as form long-term driver coaching and education plans.
Enhancements to the TruckMate platform include:
Container IQ: A new cloud module that allows carriers to track containers in near-real time within TruckMate. Container IQ gives intermodal carriers integrated visibility to location and status of container availability when transported by railroad. Container IQ also provides enhanced load security and improved customer service through accurate reporting and tracking of containers.
EDI Compare: As companies receive an increasing number of updates from shippers, many are seeing an increase in the amount of manual administrative work needed to compare orders. An Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) add-on module allows customers to compare EDI tendered loads and automate changes within set thresholds such as time or quantity - streamlining operations and removing tedious manual work for staff.
Trimble Freight Link: A new module that allows carriers to accurately provide dispatch information to third parties, such as Owner-Operators or 3PLs, while receiving updated information including GPS and load update information from those organizations. The module enables carriers to maintain accurate records for customer service, while also allowing third parties to self manage their loads, which enables the separation of the carrier from third-party carriers occasionally required for legal purposes.
Enhancements to modules within the Innovative IES platform include:
Lane Commitment Module: A cloud-based, multi-tenant solution that allows companies to specify contract commitments and lane preferences. Preferences are used to automatically accept or reject load tenders limiting manual intervention in managing inbound loads. The solution also presents lane commitment data to TMS users, allowing them to monitor contract commitments as orders are created.
Innovative Brokerage: Newly consolidated brokerage user-interface screens allow for easy access and management of brokered loads and provide users with a streamlined ability to sort, filter and search, while also adding drag and drop functionality to the brokerage process in Innovative. Users can also track the progress of loads through stages and harness built-in printing of negotiation letters to improve the customer experience.
Agricultural Zone Billing: A solution that provides accurate billing and carrier payment for logistics operations that utilize a zone-based approach to billing when hauling freight, such as milk plants working with a co-op. While the origins of this product are in agriculture, this module will also work in a variety of zone-based billing circumstances.
The debut of these TMS enhancements were made at Trimble's 2019 in.sight user conference + expo, which is taking place from Sept. 15-18 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston. The three-day event features the leading companies from the transportation and logistics industries who will showcase the latest technologies. For more information, visit: http://www.insightuserconference.com.
Upload your new product or service listing
- TMS Lady Wildcats take fifth in Murfreesboro | Local Sports - Tullahoma News and Guardian - September 18th, 2019
- A TMS partnership that spells sweet success - DC Velocity - September 18th, 2019
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Neuronavigation Systems Market Insights Analysis 2018-2026 - Rapid News Network - September 18th, 2019
- Convoy adds API access to its network for shippers - FreightWaves - September 18th, 2019
- Specialized haul drivers at TMS Delivery Inc. given special acknowledgment for National Truck Driver Week - Tyler Morning Telegraph - September 18th, 2019
- ORANGEBURG PROPERTY TRANSFERS | Local | thetandd.com - The Times and Democrat - September 18th, 2019
- Kuebix Community Load Match Saves Shippers Money on Truckload Rates While Increasing Business for Brokers and Digital Freight Matching Firms -... - September 18th, 2019
- Mitsubishi teases new PHEV SUV concept for TMS - Paul Tan's Automotive News - September 18th, 2019
- Pokemon GO Shiny Trapinch code found as Mewtwo raids cancelled - SlashGear - September 18th, 2019
- Momentum Continue?::Greenbrook Tms Inc, (TSX (Toronto):GTMS) - Times Of New York - September 18th, 2019
- MercuryGate Names Traci Kellner as Chief People Officer - Business Wire - September 18th, 2019
- Kuebix Community Load Match saves shippers money on truckload rates - American Journal of Transportation - September 18th, 2019
- Midweek interview with TMS Talent's Ed Hewitt - Travel Weekly - September 18th, 2019
- TMS for USA 3PL market Overview, Development & Growth Rate Forecast for Next 5 Years - Market News Everyday - September 18th, 2019
- Right Time To Pull The Trigger ::Greenbrook Tms Inc, (TSX (Toronto):GTMS) - Times Of New York - September 18th, 2019
- Edap Tms (NASDAQ:EDAP) Downgraded to Hold at ValuEngine - TechNewsObserver - September 18th, 2019
- EDAP TMS SA (EDAP) Jumped Up 2.0%, But Why? - Merakhaber News - September 18th, 2019
- Landmark TMS Provider - Achieve TMS - Opening in Claremont, CA - PR Newswire (press release) - August 25th, 2017
- EDAP TMS to Present at the 19th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference - GlobeNewswire (press release) - August 25th, 2017
- EDAP TMS Reports Record Second Quarter and First Half 2017 Results - GlobeNewswire (press release) - August 25th, 2017
- What is the Schaff Indicator Suggesting For Edap Tms SA (EDAP)? - Morgan Research - August 25th, 2017
- Like most families, Test Match Special has had some bitter rows - Telegraph.co.uk - August 25th, 2017
- TMW Adds Real-Time Freight Tracking to TMS Solutions - TopNews ... - Heavy Duty Trucking - August 20th, 2017
- TMS To Host Solar Eclipse Watch Party on World's Largest TV - Speedway Digest (press release) (blog) - August 20th, 2017
- Investors Focusing the Lens on Shares of EDAP TMS SA (NASDAQ:EDAP) - Nelson Research - August 20th, 2017
- 3GTMS partners with project44 - Fleet Owner - August 18th, 2017
- EDAP TMS (EDAP) & PhotoMedex (PHMD) Head to Head Survey - The Cerbat Gem - August 16th, 2017
- What's Behind Edap Tms SA (EDAP)'s Movement - Stock Daily Review - August 16th, 2017
- Can This Stock Gain Any Traction: EDAP TMS SA (NASDAQ:EDAP)? - FLBC News - August 14th, 2017
- Schools preparing for opening day - The Daily Planet - August 14th, 2017
- NeoSync Secures $13M in Financing to Fund Treatment Resistant Depression Technology Trial - Scientific Computing - August 14th, 2017
- TMS Wildcats blast Coffee County 38-0 - Tullahoma News and Guardian - August 13th, 2017
- TMW Systems appoints new senior director, product management - Fleet Owner - August 11th, 2017
- What are Technical Machines in Pokmon GO (TMs)? - Tech Advisor - August 11th, 2017
- Targeted Microwave Solutions Inc. (TMS.V) Sees Technical Signals Building - Evergreen Caller - August 10th, 2017
- Child missionaries take center stage at TMS | Tvilletimes | hpenews ... - Tvilletimes - August 10th, 2017
- Edap Tms SA (EDAP) Share Price Heads Below Balance Step - FLBC News - August 10th, 2017
- When medication fails, this helmet can treat depression - Metro US - August 9th, 2017
- GDC Theatre Management System is number one in India | Film ... - Film Journal - August 9th, 2017
- Edap Tms (NASDAQ:EDAP) Given Daily Media Sentiment Rating of -0.03 - The Cerbat Gem - August 9th, 2017
- Volume Moving the Tape For Targeted Microwave Solutions Inc. (TMS.V) - Clayton News - August 8th, 2017
- What Do The Technicals Boil Down To For Edap Tms SA (EDAP ... - JCTY News - August 8th, 2017
- Is EDAP TMS SA (NASDAQ:EDAP) The Right Stock For Heady Investors? - FLBC News - August 6th, 2017
- Edap Tms (NASDAQ:EDAP) and PhotoMedex (PHMD) Head to Head Analysis - BNB Daily (blog) - August 6th, 2017
- Changes for TMS with new school year - Tallmadge Express - August 6th, 2017
- Edap Tms SA (EDAP) Moves Below Ichimoku Cloud - Evergreen Caller - August 6th, 2017
- Chris Waters: Boycott wind-up the latest in long line of classic TMS moments - Yorkshire Post - August 5th, 2017
- Investors Swarm in on EDAP TMS S.A. (NASDAQ:EDAP) Shares ... - FLBC News - August 5th, 2017
- TMS Global leader's move adds to ranks of African Americans serving in international cross-cultural missions - The South Florida Times - August 4th, 2017
- Lee County, Tupelo students return for new school year - Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal - August 4th, 2017
- MercuryGate Announces Addition of Rockfarm to its Logistics Integrator Program; Innovative Offering Empowers ... - Business Wire (press release) - August 3rd, 2017
- 'You've done me like a kipper!': Geoffrey Boycott brilliantly pranked on TMS - Metro - August 2nd, 2017
- TMS Exclusive: In This Corner of the World Cooking Clip Shows How People Dealt With Sparse Rations - The Mary Sue - August 2nd, 2017
- EDAP TMS SA (EDAP) closes with a move of -1.90%, Edge Therapeutics, Inc. (EDGE) noted a price change of -0.84% - Stocks Gallery - August 2nd, 2017
- Is Edap Tms SA Adr (NASDAQ:EDAP)'s Fuel Running Low? Reports Show More Sellers - BZ Weekly - August 1st, 2017
- EDAP TMS SA (EDAP) Reports 510(k) Application for Ablatherm-Fusion Device - StreetInsider.com - July 31st, 2017
- Brain Stimulation Techniques Being Studied as Possible MS Treatments - Healthline - July 29th, 2017
- Critical Comparison: Edap Tms (EDAP) vs. PhotoMedex (PHMD) - The Cerbat Gem - July 29th, 2017
- MACD News: Taking a Closer Look at Edap Tms Sa ADR (EDAP) - Nelson Research - July 29th, 2017
- America's Infrastructure Remains a Topic of Spirited Debate: How Can TMS Help Users of the Nation's Highways Avoid ... - Logistics Viewpoints (blog) - July 28th, 2017
- Placing the Spotlight on Targeted Microwave Solutions Inc. (TMS.V): Technical Stock Update - Financial Newsweek - July 28th, 2017
- Test Match Special - BBC Sport - July 27th, 2017
- Pierbridge is Named a Top 10 TMS Provider for 2017 - Benzinga - July 27th, 2017
- TMS May Help Distinguish Alzheimer's from Frontotemporal Dementia - MedPage Today - July 27th, 2017
- Shares Seesawing on Volume: Targeted Microwave Solutions Inc. (TMS.V) - Clayton News - July 26th, 2017
- Targeted Microwave Solutions Inc. (TMS.V) Sees Schaff Indicator Continue To Climb - Morgan Research - July 26th, 2017
- Edap Tms S.A. (NASDAQ:EDAP) Downgraded to Hold at Zacks ... - The Cerbat Gem - July 26th, 2017
- Treatment That 'Rewires' the Brain Could Be Used for Depression - Healthline - July 25th, 2017
- Shares Seesawing on Volume: Edap Tms SA (EDAP) - Rockville Register - July 25th, 2017
- Transformer Monitoring Systems (TMS) Market Is Expected to Rise at a Remarkable CAGR by 2024 - Digital Journal - July 25th, 2017
- QAD brings personalisation to TMS - Enterprise Times - July 21st, 2017
- Racers Prepare For Solar Car Competition At TMS CBS Dallas ... - CBS DFW - July 20th, 2017
- North Texas students compete in solar car challenge at TMS - Story ... - FOX 4 News - July 19th, 2017
- SimpliShip ties up with TMS provider Kuebix - American Shipper (subscription) - July 19th, 2017
- Getting Paid: Why AR Matters in your TMS - Logistics Viewpoints (blog) - July 19th, 2017
- TMS activity gathers pace - The Maritime Standard (registration) - July 18th, 2017
- Kuebix Partners with SimpliShip to Expand International TMS Solution - PR Web (press release) - July 18th, 2017
- QI Valuation Update on EDAP TMS SA (NasdaqGM:EDAP) - Union Trade Journal - July 17th, 2017
- Edap Tms SA (EDAP) Shareholder Sabby Management Lowered Its Position by $1.57 Million; Edgewood Management ... - BZ Weekly - July 14th, 2017
- North American Bancard closes on Total Merchant Services deal - Crain's Detroit Business - July 11th, 2017