The following information has been upload by the submitting company and has not been edited or checked for accuracy. If you have any queries about the following products or services, please contact the company itself.
Software & Systems September 16, 2019
HOUSTON, Sept. 16, 2019During its 2019 in.sight user conference + expo, Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today new modules and enhancements for its industry-leading TMW.Suite, TruckMate and Innovative IES Transportation Management System (TMS) solutions, designed to create efficiencies and streamline operations for carriers, brokers and third-party logistics (3PL) providers.
"Trimble's focus is to continue building on our dynamic TMS solutions to provide additional value to customers," said James Langley, senior vice president of Trimble's Transportation Sector. "These enhancements and upgrades will allow customers to do even more with their data, including maximizing resource utilization, retaining drivers and creating efficiencies."
Enhancements that span multiple TMS solutions include:
Reveal with Power BI: Trimble's transportation-specific business analytics platform is now powered by a Microsoft Power BI front end. The Power BI front end provides increased flexibility as well as powerful data visualization and reporting, giving users increased capabilities to take advantage of Trimble's database optimization and transportation focused extract-transform-load (ETL) capabilities for data warehousing. Reveal's dimensional data model is virtually plug-and-play with other major business intelligence applications as well. Reveal is available for all Trimble TMS products and TMT SQL products.
D2Link 3.0: Trimble's D2Link mobile data solution, which combines the reliability of a fixed in-cab platform with the flexibility and convenience of a smartphone has been enhanced to offer mobile imaging and is now available for both Android and iOS devices. D2Link benefits include increased communication with drivers, signature capture and new forms and workflows. In addition to being available for use with all Trimble TMS solutions, D2Link is also available for use with Trimble Oil & Gas Services solutions.
Driver Analytics and Retention: A predictive analytics module that utilizes TMS and telematics data to identify a fleet's drivers who are most likely to voluntarily leave the company within the next 28 days, and provides customized recommended actions to help carriers proactively work to retain those drivers. This capability is available for use with Innovative IES, TMW.Suite and TruckMate.
Trimble also debuted several product-specific enhancements uniquely available for TMW.Suite, TruckMate or Innovative IES.
New capabilities for TMW.Suite users include:
Risk Management: A Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based tool that combines key TMS and telematics risk and safety data such as incidents, accidents, claims, violations, speeding citations and other elements to provide a holistic view of a fleet's risk and safety factors. With this tool, TMW.Suite customers can use this data to make more informed and actionable safety decisions, as well as form long-term driver coaching and education plans.
Enhancements to the TruckMate platform include:
Container IQ: A new cloud module that allows carriers to track containers in near-real time within TruckMate. Container IQ gives intermodal carriers integrated visibility to location and status of container availability when transported by railroad. Container IQ also provides enhanced load security and improved customer service through accurate reporting and tracking of containers.
EDI Compare: As companies receive an increasing number of updates from shippers, many are seeing an increase in the amount of manual administrative work needed to compare orders. An Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) add-on module allows customers to compare EDI tendered loads and automate changes within set thresholds such as time or quantity - streamlining operations and removing tedious manual work for staff.
Trimble Freight Link: A new module that allows carriers to accurately provide dispatch information to third parties, such as Owner-Operators or 3PLs, while receiving updated information including GPS and load update information from those organizations. The module enables carriers to maintain accurate records for customer service, while also allowing third parties to self manage their loads, which enables the separation of the carrier from third-party carriers occasionally required for legal purposes.
Enhancements to modules within the Innovative IES platform include:
Lane Commitment Module: A cloud-based, multi-tenant solution that allows companies to specify contract commitments and lane preferences. Preferences are used to automatically accept or reject load tenders limiting manual intervention in managing inbound loads. The solution also presents lane commitment data to TMS users, allowing them to monitor contract commitments as orders are created.
Innovative Brokerage: Newly consolidated brokerage user-interface screens allow for easy access and management of brokered loads and provide users with a streamlined ability to sort, filter and search, while also adding drag and drop functionality to the brokerage process in Innovative. Users can also track the progress of loads through stages and harness built-in printing of negotiation letters to improve the customer experience.
Agricultural Zone Billing: A solution that provides accurate billing and carrier payment for logistics operations that utilize a zone-based approach to billing when hauling freight, such as milk plants working with a co-op. While the origins of this product are in agriculture, this module will also work in a variety of zone-based billing circumstances.
The debut of these TMS enhancements were made at Trimble's 2019 in.sight user conference + expo, which is taking place from Sept. 15-18 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston. The three-day event features the leading companies from the transportation and logistics industries who will showcase the latest technologies. For more information, visit: http://www.insightuserconference.com.
Upload your new product or service listing
- TMS individual race tickets officially on sale - Speedway Digest - January 18th, 2020
- MGR songs stay fresh even today thanks to TMS - News Today - January 18th, 2020
- Global Supply Chain Management Software Market 2020-2024 | 11% CAGR Projection Over the Next Five Years | Technavio - Yahoo Finance - January 18th, 2020
- The Masked Singers Davina McCall Reveals Upcoming Surprises On The Show! [VIDEO] - Talent Recap - January 18th, 2020
- The Morning Show and life after #MeToo - The Hindu - January 18th, 2020
- Trimble to Acquire Kuebix in effort to create a transportation logistics ecosystem - The Trucker - January 18th, 2020
- Psychiatrist to shutter outpatient practice - The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel - December 13th, 2019
- Toys for Tots Greenbrook TMS Therapy Black Cat 2 1 - Connecting Vets - December 13th, 2019
- Transformer Monitoring Systems Market Analysis of Market Future Trends and Technological Improvements 2024 - The Market Expedition - December 13th, 2019
- When Should You Buy EDAP TMS S.A. (NASDAQ:EDAP)? - Simply Wall St - December 13th, 2019
- How junk food shapes the developing teenage brain - The Conversation CA - December 13th, 2019
- Bidvest Waltons delivers on its promise after subscribing to Picup's TMS solution - Intelligent CIO Africa - November 30th, 2019
- TMS(Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Coil Market Report by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application Forecast 2019 - 2025 - Statsflash - November 30th, 2019
- Pokmon: 10 Mechanics Introduced In Gen I That Are Missing Today - TheGamer - November 30th, 2019
- Wizz Air Selects Fox as their TMS of Choice - AviationPros.com - November 26th, 2019
- Pokmon Sword and Shield TMs: locations list for where to find every TM in Galar - Eurogamer.net - November 26th, 2019
- Overhauling the Pokemon GO TM System | Pokemon GO Wiki - GamePress - November 26th, 2019
- Pokemon Sword & Shield: All TMs & Where to Find Them - Twinfinite - November 26th, 2019
- Global Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators (TMS) Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 - Breakaway Trends - November 26th, 2019
- Massive Growth in Talent Management Software Market Opportunities and Forecast, 2019-2024 - Market Report Gazette - November 26th, 2019
- Global Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Market 2019 by Industry Volume, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Types, Product Analysis, Applications and... - November 26th, 2019
- Pokmon Sword and Shield guide: Where to find and buy TMs - Polygon - November 23rd, 2019
- Behind The Scenes With Laurence Fishburne Discusses TMS Treatments For Depression - PR Web - November 23rd, 2019
- A Big Thanks for all the Positive School Programs - NewportNow - November 23rd, 2019
- Pokemon Sword and Shield - Where to Buy TMs - Attack of the Fanboy - November 23rd, 2019
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Thankful for community support at Thompson - newportri.com - November 23rd, 2019
- Talent Management Software (TMS) Market 2019- Global Industry Analysis, By Key Players, Segmentation, Application, Demand And Forecast By 2024 - Hitz... - November 23rd, 2019
- Live Entertainment and Events in Texarkana November 22nd ~ 23rd - TXK Today - November 23rd, 2019
- TMS Lady Wildcats take fifth in Murfreesboro | Local Sports - Tullahoma News and Guardian - September 18th, 2019
- A TMS partnership that spells sweet success - DC Velocity - September 18th, 2019
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Neuronavigation Systems Market Insights Analysis 2018-2026 - Rapid News Network - September 18th, 2019
- Convoy adds API access to its network for shippers - FreightWaves - September 18th, 2019
- Specialized haul drivers at TMS Delivery Inc. given special acknowledgment for National Truck Driver Week - Tyler Morning Telegraph - September 18th, 2019
- ORANGEBURG PROPERTY TRANSFERS | Local | thetandd.com - The Times and Democrat - September 18th, 2019
- Kuebix Community Load Match Saves Shippers Money on Truckload Rates While Increasing Business for Brokers and Digital Freight Matching Firms -... - September 18th, 2019
- Mitsubishi teases new PHEV SUV concept for TMS - Paul Tan's Automotive News - September 18th, 2019
- Pokemon GO Shiny Trapinch code found as Mewtwo raids cancelled - SlashGear - September 18th, 2019
- Momentum Continue?::Greenbrook Tms Inc, (TSX (Toronto):GTMS) - Times Of New York - September 18th, 2019
- MercuryGate Names Traci Kellner as Chief People Officer - Business Wire - September 18th, 2019
- Kuebix Community Load Match saves shippers money on truckload rates - American Journal of Transportation - September 18th, 2019
- Midweek interview with TMS Talent's Ed Hewitt - Travel Weekly - September 18th, 2019
- TMS for USA 3PL market Overview, Development & Growth Rate Forecast for Next 5 Years - Market News Everyday - September 18th, 2019
- Right Time To Pull The Trigger ::Greenbrook Tms Inc, (TSX (Toronto):GTMS) - Times Of New York - September 18th, 2019
- Edap Tms (NASDAQ:EDAP) Downgraded to Hold at ValuEngine - TechNewsObserver - September 18th, 2019
- EDAP TMS SA (EDAP) Jumped Up 2.0%, But Why? - Merakhaber News - September 18th, 2019
- Landmark TMS Provider - Achieve TMS - Opening in Claremont, CA - PR Newswire (press release) - August 25th, 2017
- EDAP TMS to Present at the 19th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference - GlobeNewswire (press release) - August 25th, 2017
- EDAP TMS Reports Record Second Quarter and First Half 2017 Results - GlobeNewswire (press release) - August 25th, 2017
- What is the Schaff Indicator Suggesting For Edap Tms SA (EDAP)? - Morgan Research - August 25th, 2017
- Like most families, Test Match Special has had some bitter rows - Telegraph.co.uk - August 25th, 2017
- TMW Adds Real-Time Freight Tracking to TMS Solutions - TopNews ... - Heavy Duty Trucking - August 20th, 2017
- TMS To Host Solar Eclipse Watch Party on World's Largest TV - Speedway Digest (press release) (blog) - August 20th, 2017
- Investors Focusing the Lens on Shares of EDAP TMS SA (NASDAQ:EDAP) - Nelson Research - August 20th, 2017
- 3GTMS partners with project44 - Fleet Owner - August 18th, 2017
- EDAP TMS (EDAP) & PhotoMedex (PHMD) Head to Head Survey - The Cerbat Gem - August 16th, 2017
- What's Behind Edap Tms SA (EDAP)'s Movement - Stock Daily Review - August 16th, 2017
- Can This Stock Gain Any Traction: EDAP TMS SA (NASDAQ:EDAP)? - FLBC News - August 14th, 2017
- Schools preparing for opening day - The Daily Planet - August 14th, 2017
- NeoSync Secures $13M in Financing to Fund Treatment Resistant Depression Technology Trial - Scientific Computing - August 14th, 2017
- TMS Wildcats blast Coffee County 38-0 - Tullahoma News and Guardian - August 13th, 2017
- TMW Systems appoints new senior director, product management - Fleet Owner - August 11th, 2017
- What are Technical Machines in Pokmon GO (TMs)? - Tech Advisor - August 11th, 2017
- Targeted Microwave Solutions Inc. (TMS.V) Sees Technical Signals Building - Evergreen Caller - August 10th, 2017
- Child missionaries take center stage at TMS | Tvilletimes | hpenews ... - Tvilletimes - August 10th, 2017
- Edap Tms SA (EDAP) Share Price Heads Below Balance Step - FLBC News - August 10th, 2017
- When medication fails, this helmet can treat depression - Metro US - August 9th, 2017
- GDC Theatre Management System is number one in India | Film ... - Film Journal - August 9th, 2017
- Edap Tms (NASDAQ:EDAP) Given Daily Media Sentiment Rating of -0.03 - The Cerbat Gem - August 9th, 2017
- Volume Moving the Tape For Targeted Microwave Solutions Inc. (TMS.V) - Clayton News - August 8th, 2017
- What Do The Technicals Boil Down To For Edap Tms SA (EDAP ... - JCTY News - August 8th, 2017
- Is EDAP TMS SA (NASDAQ:EDAP) The Right Stock For Heady Investors? - FLBC News - August 6th, 2017
- Edap Tms (NASDAQ:EDAP) and PhotoMedex (PHMD) Head to Head Analysis - BNB Daily (blog) - August 6th, 2017
- Changes for TMS with new school year - Tallmadge Express - August 6th, 2017
- Edap Tms SA (EDAP) Moves Below Ichimoku Cloud - Evergreen Caller - August 6th, 2017
- Chris Waters: Boycott wind-up the latest in long line of classic TMS moments - Yorkshire Post - August 5th, 2017
- Investors Swarm in on EDAP TMS S.A. (NASDAQ:EDAP) Shares ... - FLBC News - August 5th, 2017
- TMS Global leader's move adds to ranks of African Americans serving in international cross-cultural missions - The South Florida Times - August 4th, 2017
- Lee County, Tupelo students return for new school year - Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal - August 4th, 2017
- MercuryGate Announces Addition of Rockfarm to its Logistics Integrator Program; Innovative Offering Empowers ... - Business Wire (press release) - August 3rd, 2017
- 'You've done me like a kipper!': Geoffrey Boycott brilliantly pranked on TMS - Metro - August 2nd, 2017