SANDWICH Things are coming to a head at the Tree House Brewing Company's soon-to-open Sandwich location.
Damien Lee Goudrew, one of the founders of the Charlton-based companyand listedmanager of the site, is expected to appear before the Sandwich Board of Selectmen Thursday evening for approval of a Farmer Series Pouring Permit and Entertainment License.
All other licensing requirements for thesite have been approved by the states Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission.
The company bought 98 Town Neck Road and the adjoining property at 3 Freeman Ave.through Landreau Realty, LLC for $1.275 million on Nov. 12.
On Nov. 19, the same real estate company bought 5 Freeman Ave., the closest beach house adjoining the property, for a little over $1 million.
The brewery taproomis expected to open by summer, pending the state of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the companys website.
The facility will include a taproom with resident food trucks and Tree House beers to go as part of anOn The Flydistribution service. The website says the company intends to open the facility "sooner" as an On The Fly location,or curbside pick-up of beer cans.
Previously: Tree House Brewing is coming to Sandwich
Beyond 2021, we are planning huge renovations that will transform this experience to something else altogether, the companys website says. Though we are not yet prepared to share those plans with you yet, we can assure you it will be something to behold.
A representative from the company declined to speak further on the project, saying it is the company's policy not to speak to the media.
The brewery location is a three-story, wood-frame building with a gross floor area of approximately 7,760 square feet, according to the pouring license. When allowed, there will be on-premise consumption on the first and second floors of the building.
The brewery will also include a deck overlooking the ocean, and the adjacent parcel at 3 Freeman Ave. will be developed to be an outdoor beer garden for on-premise consumption, the pouring license said.
The location will have about 258 seats, with an occupancy permit for 500 people for both indoors and outdoors.
Tree House is seeking permission through the entertainment license to haveradio and instrumental music, including a band with up to three instruments.
Let's talk food: Good Stuff at Cape Cod Restaurants
For the pouring permit, Tree House is seeking permission to have at least one brew tank on the premises and to serve only its own beer.
Tree House Brewery is also looking to expand in Deerfield to relieve the pressure of the home camp located in Charlton, the company's website said. The new location also isexpected to open this year.
The company still needs to get a building permit for the renovations planned for the Sandwich building, according to George Bud Dunham, the town manager. The site still needs final approvals from the building inspectorand the fire department before it can open, he said.
The town hasnt received a lot of feedback from residents about the brewery opening, Dunham said.
The major concerns have been about parking, because there is very little available on the site, Dunham said. Preliminary talks between the company andthe town indicate there will be a shuttle service to other public parking lots in town to help alleviate the problem, he said.
This location has had a streak of bad luck in staying open in the past. Before it was even considered for a brewery, there were a number of restaurants there including the Drunken Seal and Horizons that lasted just one or two seasons.
The place has a history of not being successful, David Sampson, a member of the Board of Selectmen, previously told the Times. The view is what people go for.
View original post here:
- Sealand adds weekly Port of Wilmington call to its NAE service - American Journal of Transportation - May 16th, 2021
- FBI warns against faking your COVID-19 vaccination card - WHIO Radio - May 9th, 2021
- Officials are urging people not to forge Covid-19 vaccine cards. Here's why it matters - WTVA - May 9th, 2021
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Celebrates Mother's Day with Mothers of the Wild - Sierra Sun Times - May 9th, 2021
- Houses buyers are 'fighting over' that are flying off the market in less than 24 hours - Liverpool Echo - May 9th, 2021
- Las Vegas to Southern California high-speed rail project is back on track - Archinect - May 9th, 2021
- Nikita Dutta on vaccination drive for all above 18: The faster the procedures, the better for everyone - Hindustan Times - May 9th, 2021
- Portland Softball Splits with Red Wings - theportlandbeacon.com - May 9th, 2021
- Message in a bottle may have made its way from the Titanic to a university in Quebec - CTV News Montreal - May 9th, 2021
- Retired SEAL Jocko Willink surprises guard members, tells them to relish adversity - Stars and Stripes - May 1st, 2021
- Big cat sighting hoax exposed as creature prowling city park revealed to be Goshi - Chester Zoo's black jaguar - LeaderLive - May 1st, 2021
- 10 Top-Notch Small Kitchen Appliances on Sale that Make Perfect Mothers Day Gifts - Thrillist - May 1st, 2021
- 2021 May Municipal Elections: Election integrity starts at the local level. We have to get it right here. - KAMR - MyHighPlains.com - May 1st, 2021
- Rules of the club - Lexology - May 1st, 2021
- Here Are Some of the Rejected Arlington Logo Designs - ARLnow - May 1st, 2021
- MSC Set to Overtake Maersk as the World's Largest Container Line - The Maritime Executive - April 27th, 2021
- Marine Toilets Market Latest Innovations, Demand and Future Projections with top Major Key Player like Jabsco, Raritan Engineering, Reliance Products,... - April 27th, 2021
- Another sighting big cat in Blacon area of Chester - The Chester Standard - April 21st, 2021
- Column: Did Suez Canal Back-Up Have a N.C. Connection? - Southern Pines Pilot - April 19th, 2021
- Global Fresh and Naturally Fermented Birch Juice Market Size, Share, Value, and Competitive Landscape 2021 SoccerNurds - SoccerNurds - April 17th, 2021
- The story of the improbable micronation of Sealand - The Independent - April 15th, 2021
- Hannah Baiardi's new music comes "Straight From the Soul" - The Oakland Press - April 15th, 2021
- How to Get Rid of Ants, According to Experts - HouseBeautiful.com - April 15th, 2021
- Ocean conditions, lost habitat drive salmon concerns | Opinion | thereflector.com - The Reflector - April 15th, 2021
- America's majority-minority confusion | TheHill - The Hill - April 15th, 2021
- Some Utah parents are protesting, but here's why Utah students will likely keep their masks on until summer - Salt Lake Tribune - April 15th, 2021
- Harvey Weinstein secretly indicted on rape charges by grand jury in Los Angeles - Q13 FOX (Seattle) - April 13th, 2021
- One on One: A link between a North Carolinian and the Suez Canal back-up? - The Coastland Times - The Coastland Times - April 13th, 2021
- Global Weatherstrip Seal Market Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast to 2026 | Cooper Standard, Toyoda Gosei, Hutchinson, Henniges,... - April 13th, 2021
- Madison takes second in 17 team Rigby Invite | Sports | rexburgstandardjournal.com - Rexburg Standard Journal - April 13th, 2021
- Banks, ATM booths face cash withdrawal pressure ahead of lockdown - Dhaka Tribune - April 13th, 2021
- Biohacking Market Report (2021-2027) | The Demand For The Market Will Drastically Increase In The Future | Apple Inc, Behavioral Tech, Fitbit, Inc.,... - April 13th, 2021
- How to preserve, store those red gems - Effingham Herald - April 13th, 2021
- Unified healthcare specialists boost their sales and profits - The Irish News - April 13th, 2021
- Call for more powers to be handed to "environmental watchdogs" after eight-year planning saga - Cheshire Live - April 11th, 2021
- Nine-year battle ends with 142 homes to be built on Chester flood plain land - Cheshire Live - April 11th, 2021
- DoD will release document highlighting military needs in 5G, software and data this spring - Federal News Network - April 11th, 2021
- Purging your garage of garbage: Spring an ideal time to clean out unwanted items and organize the rest - Albuquerque Journal - April 11th, 2021
- Alliance hike to mark end of Earth Week events - The-review - April 11th, 2021
- List Of John Cena Movies And Upcoming Ventures Non-Related To WWE - SportzWiki - April 11th, 2021
- Cocktail of the week: Mr Ji's Compton Libre recipe - The Guardian - April 11th, 2021
- Jack Carr On The Devils Hand: I Was Researching About The Weaponization Of Infectious Diseases Before COVID Hit - CBS San Francisco - April 11th, 2021
- Theres so much more to Sonoma Countys Fort Ross than the Russian connection - San Francisco Chronicle - April 11th, 2021
- World's Top Fighters Join Kill Cliff and Get Biofuel to Create the Clean Energy Team - GlobeNewswire - April 11th, 2021
- Pearlfisher brand identity for Consider Pastures gives product 'pride of place' - Transform magazine - April 11th, 2021
- Key Trends and Opportunities in the Construction Industry in Qatar to 2025 - Industry Forecast to Recover by 2.8% in 2021 Following COVID-19... - April 4th, 2021
- Aldi's Earth Grown Brand Receives Good Housekeeping Seal - Progressive Grocer - April 4th, 2021
- Who Will Move the Stone? - Atlantic Highlands Herald - Atlantic Highlands Herald - April 4th, 2021
- Baldwin Park cannabis businesses owe the city $4 million in outstanding fees - The San Gabriel Valley Tribune - April 4th, 2021
- Bank transactions to be carried out from 10am to 12:30pm amid lockdown - Dhaka Tribune - April 4th, 2021
- UA Prof. Schaller: The Ever Given saga has been years in the making - Arizona Daily Star - April 4th, 2021
- 123 immigrants discovered inside trailer of driver who says he was not aware he was transporting people - CDLLife - April 4th, 2021
- Plantings near streams a way to improve fish habitat - Bainbridge Island Review - April 4th, 2021
- On her own, Grace McGill opts for renovation of a Katy home - Houston Chronicle - April 4th, 2021
- Seal spotted swimming in river - Kent Online - April 4th, 2021
- Dandy's commission largest Welsh flag in the UK to fly when Wales can welcome visitors after lockdown - LeaderLive - March 31st, 2021
- AIS inspections stations to be opened April 10 Sheridan Media - Sheridan Media - March 31st, 2021
- Updated status of interprovincial air, sea, land travel in Thailand as of April 1 - Pattaya Mail - March 31st, 2021
- 2021-'22 Kindergarten Registration Underway in North Haven - Zip06.com - March 31st, 2021
- Commentary: Ocean conditions, lost habitat drive salmon concerns - The Daily World - March 31st, 2021
- Here's what to do in an active shooter situation - NorthJersey.com - March 31st, 2021
- 'Largest Welsh flag in the UK' to welcome back visitors to Wales after 'terrible year' - North Wales Live - March 31st, 2021
- Shipping movements - March 25, 2021 - Times of Malta - March 31st, 2021
- Rep. Jimmy Panetta takes up the cause of the disappearing monarch butterfly. - Monterey County Weekly - March 31st, 2021
- Latest e-book explores evolution of fluid-applied waterproofing - Construction Specifier - The Construction Specifier - March 31st, 2021
- Beware of fake COVID-19 vaccines: Here's how to spot one - ABS-CBN News - March 31st, 2021
- 5 refreshing ways to perk up your patio for the season - Yahoo News - March 31st, 2021
- The Safety and Comfort of My Patients Are Paramount at the LA Vein Center. - Magazine of Santa Clarita - March 31st, 2021
- Gaining Momentum: Over One Billion Square Feet of Space Enrolls in WELL Health-Safety Rating - Business Wire - March 31st, 2021
- Seattle Thunderbirds secure 3-2 win over the Portland Winterhawks - DUBNetwork - March 31st, 2021
- Five of the best parks in Cumbria to meet up with friends - News & Star - March 31st, 2021
- Construction on bridges over I-43 at the Hillside Interchange set to begin - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - March 21st, 2021
- Now government health officials announce bubble and seal measures after October 1st - ThaiExaminer.com - March 21st, 2021
- How do you achieve a more eco-friendly propulsion system and minimise the footprint of your vessel? - Riviera Maritime Media - March 21st, 2021
- BJP candidates approach HC against rejection of nomination - Mathrubhumi English - March 21st, 2021
- Liberation endures forever - The Jewish Standard - March 21st, 2021
- Perseverance rover records sounds of driving on Mars Spaceflight Now - Spaceflight Now - March 21st, 2021
- EDITORIAL: Welcome everyone as if they are lost German tourists - Bangor Daily News - March 21st, 2021
- The Last Unknown Takes Viewers to Some of the Most Remote Islands on Earth - Gizmodo - March 21st, 2021
- Journey Through Fire and Ice: A tour of our carbon footprint, 23 miles above the Arctic Circle - Anchorage Press - March 21st, 2021