[Update 2016.06.20] -Treat ageing as a disease - let's spread the word on election day!
Meow-Ludo Disco Gamma Meow-Meow Really Wants You To Care About Science -The Huffington Post
Chip Implants - The New Credit Cards?
[Update 2016.05.21]- Triple H FM radio interview with transhumanist and Science Party Candidate for Berowra, Brendan Clarke!
[Update 2016.05.18] - Matt Barrie Supports Science Party
[Update 2016.05.10]- Podcast with Questionable Content - AI For Prime Minister!
[Update 2016.05.05]- Coverage of Zoltan Istvan and the Transhumanist Partyby Vocativ!
[Update 2016.04.27]- Transhumanism Australia Update blog is up!Science Party Candidates, Design Workshops, Biohackers, Effective Altruism and More!
[Update 2016.04.09]- "CRISPR: A Genetic Cut and Paste Tool" from The Verge
[Update 2016.03.21]- Blog update is up! Future Day, Biohack+Ethereum, Basic Income and More!
[Update 2016.03.20] - The Tiny Key To Ageing
[Update 2016.03.18]- Dr Brian Greene in Sydney, Luna Park During Q&A
[Update 2016.03.12]- Real Future: Meet Zoltan Istvan, the Transhumanist Running For President (Episode 5)
Cleaned up homepage and moved old stuff to Archives
[Update 2016.3.01]- Happy Future Day! The videos from the Sydney event are up!
[Update 2016.02.26] - Transhumanism Australia on Vice AU!
[Update 2016.02.25]- Zoltan on The Feed - SBS 2!
[Update 2016.01.26] - New AI blog on Sightings from the Edge: Artificial Intelligence - January 2016. See our page dedicated to AI
[Update 2016.01.23] - How Will You Die? (Unless We Do Something About It)
Sign the petition to deem ageing as a disease.
[Update 2016.01.10]- Update to our page onAutomation. Enjoy!
[Update 2016.01.06] - Podcast with Questionable Content onSimulated Transhuman Overlords!
[Update 2016.01.02] -We've started uploading videos on our Facebook page and YouTube channel!
[Update 2015.12.31] - Zoltan's 2015 wrap up!
[Update 2015.12.30] -Join the chat group on Slack for all transhumanists around the world! If you haven't received an invite already, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
[Update 2015.11.29] -Check out our new page onTranshumanism in pop culture!
Join us in signing this petition to deem ageing as a disease!
[Update 2015.10.17]Transhumanist Leandro Brun joins Sunday Night Safran on Triple J radio! (Skip to 43:45)
Welcome to the official site shared by Transhumanism Australia - the nonprofit organisation, and Transhumanist Party Australia - the Australian political organisation.
Transhumanism(abbreviated as H+ or h+) is an international cultural and intellectual movement with an eventual goal of fundamentally transforming the human condition by developing and making widely available technologies to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities.
Transhumanismis a positive philosophy about the future based in optimism, rational thinking and the application of science and technology to improve the human condition. We seek to live longer, stay healthier, and become smarter and even more physically fit. We want to develop tools and technologies to help ourselves and others do the same.
Here's a well designed FAQ on What Is Transhumanism.
Transhumanism in Australia is a nonprofit organisation dedicated to our communities which educate and invest in scientific research and technologies enhancing the human biological condition.
Get involved with the Transhumanist movement today!
For a timeline of Transhumanism throughout history, check out the coverage by The Verge.
TRANSHUMANIST PARTY AUSTRALIA (TPAU)
TPAU is an Australian political organisation dedicated to putting science, health, and technology at the forefront of the Australian political agenda.
TPAU aims to uphold the energy and political might of millions of transhumanist advocates around the world who desire to usescience and technology to significantly improve our lives.
The co-founders of TPAU arelisted here. Join ourFacebook groupto meet our existing TPAU admins and the transhumanist community in Australia!
Our party's core ideas and goals can be found in theTranshumanistDeclaration.The Transhumanist Party in the United States wasfoundedby futurist and philosopherZoltan Istvanon October 7, 2014 as a nonprofit organisation. Istvan manages the party and is its 2016 US Presidential candidate.
Check out thecalendarfor a list of upcoming events, and please considervolunteering for the partyormaking a donation.
Together we can vastly improve Australia through effective policy and investment in science, health and technology. Help us create a better future for all Australians.
Become a member today!
Find out more about us belowand get to know our team.
TPAU is not currently registered with the AEC. We have an alliance with theScience Partyto pool our votes and therefore contribute to shaping the policies of the Science Party. The Science Party's values are aligned with ours and you can find out about their policieshere.
Please support us by clicking on the sponsored ad below or throughout the website, or by making a donation!
GLOBAL NETWORK OF TRANSHUMANISTS
Transhumanist Party Globalis an organisation co-founded byAmon TwymanandZoltan Istvan,dedicated to supporting Transhumanist Parties around the world and encouraging effective cooperation between them.
H+Pedia is a wiki for a single source of truth on all things transhumanism, created by Chris Monteiro and David Wood
MAKING TRANSHUMANISM MAINSTREAM
Transhumanism is becoming more and more popular every day, and we hope to desensitise the term itself so that people can understand what the movement is about. Here's a video fromRhett & LinkfromGood Mythical Morningthat did a great job of this:
Read the rest here:
- CD Projekt Red have nabbed Cyberpunk, but here are 5 other punks that deserve games - PC Gamer - September 18th, 2020
- Not Enough Atoms in the Universe to Model Your Brain - Patheos - August 26th, 2020
- 'Everyone in the worlds life is falling apart to some greater or lesser degree' - The Irish Times - April 11th, 2020
- The Ethics Of Transhumanism And The Cult Of Futurist Biotech - March 26th, 2020
- The Futurists Redefining What it Means to be Human - PHmuseum - March 5th, 2020
- cyborgs, robots, and biohackers: the first-ever survey of transhumanism - Designboom - March 2nd, 2020
- Jason Silva Harnesses the Ineffable - The Good Men Project - March 2nd, 2020
- How Deus Ex: Human Revolution Perfectly Predicts The Future - Fiction Talk - January 20th, 2020
- The 2010s were the decade of trans - The Spectator USA - December 18th, 2019
- From Brain Games to the philosophy of the future: Jason Silva - Daily Sabah - December 18th, 2019
- How our screen stories of the future went from flying cars to a darker version of now - The Conversation AU - December 10th, 2019
- Exclusive: Ted Atherton Explains the Pathology of Beauty in RABID - Dread Central - December 10th, 2019
- New Connections Emerge Between The Clintons And Jeffrey Epstein: Report - The Daily Wire - December 4th, 2019
- What is biohacking? The new science of optimizing your brain and body. - Vox.com - November 18th, 2019
- Religious and spiritual online forums consist of chaotic, impactful ideas - Lamron - November 2nd, 2019
- Asad J. Malik's AR Studio, 1RIC, Is ScalingTo Ground The Augmented In Reality (Exclusive) - Forbes - October 24th, 2019
- The transhumanists who are 'upgrading' their bodies - BBC News - October 6th, 2019
- Insight: Transhumanists believe in the bionic body beautiful - The Scotsman - October 6th, 2019
- Hereticon, From Peter Thiel's Founders Fund, Is a 'Conference for People Banned From Other Conferences' - The Daily Beast - October 6th, 2019
- Man meets machine: 21st century is age of the upgradeable human, says expert - Express.co.uk - October 6th, 2019
- Peter Thiel's Promised Land For Intellectual Troublemakers - SafeHaven.com - October 6th, 2019
- Peter Thiel's VC Fund to Host Conference for Ideological 'Heretics,' Maybe Summon a Ghost or Two - Gizmodo UK - October 6th, 2019
- Long live candidate Harris, Milwaukee's US Transhumanist Party presidential hopeful - Milwaukee Record - September 25th, 2019
- Author Mark OConnell awarded 10,000 Rooney Prize for Irish Literature 2019 - The Irish Times - September 25th, 2019
- David Goldman on Gelernter's Darwin Apostasy - Discovery Institute - September 25th, 2019
- Mark O'Connell wins Rooney Prize for Irish Literature Books - RTE.ie - September 25th, 2019
- The Solace of the Jersey Shore - Splice Today - September 25th, 2019
- TRICOAST ENTERTAINMENT RELEASES FIRST TRANSHUMANISM VOD, AMELIA 2.0 - Digital Journal - August 9th, 2017
- Pop music moves a step closer to eternal life - The Columbian - August 6th, 2017
- How the death of EDM brought pop music one step closer to eternal life - Washington Post - August 3rd, 2017
- Artificial intelligence ethics the same as other new technology - Crux: Covering all things Catholic - July 29th, 2017
- The MetroSpiritual: Creating super-humans through Transhumanism is becoming a reality - New York Daily News - July 28th, 2017
- Luton hate crime probe over St Thomas's church graffiti - BBC News - July 26th, 2017
- Fringe movements key to changing the world - Winnipeg Free Press - July 23rd, 2017
- Putting Infants Down Like Dogs - First Things - July 21st, 2017
- Transhumanism - Catholicism.org - July 20th, 2017
- Let's Turn America's Military-Industrial Complex into a Science-Industrial Complex - HuffPost - July 17th, 2017
- transhumanism | social and philosophical movement ... - July 5th, 2017
- Would human enhancement create Supermen or super tyrants? - RT - July 3rd, 2017
- Transhumanism Conference at Samford University - June 29th, 2017
- What's Love Got to Do with Transhumanism? - First Things - June 23rd, 2017
- Peter Thiel is Funding the Comeback of the Woolly Mammoth - Inverse - June 22nd, 2017
- Futuristic Thriller State of Mind Gets 15 Minutes of New Gameplay Footage - DualShockers - June 22nd, 2017
- Radicals Chasing Utopia Sets out to Be Your User Guide to Radical Movements - HuffPost - June 14th, 2017
- 4 life-changing emerging technologies to get excited about - Born2Invest - June 9th, 2017
- Guardian Weekly letters, 26 May 2017 - The Guardian - May 23rd, 2017
- 'Prey' (PS4) review: More hybrid than human, and that's OK - Auburn Citizen - May 22nd, 2017
- Transhumanism University of Minnesota Press - April 25th, 2017
- Transhumanism Is Just Fancy Sex-Shaming And Self-Loathing - April 12th, 2017
- Spectrum: Transhumanism, human uploads, and Homo Deus - Deutsche Welle - April 12th, 2017
- Transhumanism Is Just Fancy Sex-Shaming And Self-Loathing - The Federalist - April 7th, 2017
- Covert Transhumanism: A Mind Control Documentary - YouTube - April 2nd, 2017
- Can Transhumanism Help Achieve Human Immortality? - Science World Report - March 23rd, 2017
- Transhumanism: An Attempt To Use Technology To Turn Men Into ... - March 23rd, 2017
- Brave New Transhumanism World - Patheos (blog) - March 21st, 2017
- Essay collection Nietzsche and Transhumanism: Precursor or Enemy? To be Released - Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies - March 17th, 2017
- The Reality Principle - Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies - March 11th, 2017
- Touring transhumanism 'To Be a Machine' - Maine Edge - March 1st, 2017
- One Response to Buddhism and Transhumanism - Lankaweb - February 23rd, 2017
- Transhumanism: Genetic Engineering of Man - the New ... - February 10th, 2017
- Sociologist: 'Capitalism 2.0' about to slay liberalism's sacred cow - WND.com - February 7th, 2017
- Trexit?: Transnationalism and Transhumanism and why They ... - January 13th, 2017
- What is transhumanism, or, what does it mean to be human? | ExtremeTech - November 27th, 2016
- Transhumanism The History of a Dangerous Idea - November 27th, 2016
- Transhumanism - Transhumanismo - October 1st, 2016
- Hidden In Plain Sight 4 Movies That Expose The Globalist ... - August 10th, 2016
- Library : Transhumanism | Catholic Culture - July 18th, 2016
- ThinkBeyond.us | What Is Transhumanism? - June 26th, 2016
- Transhumanism in fiction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - June 26th, 2016
- Immortality, Transhumanism, and Ray Kurzweils Singularity - June 26th, 2016
- Transhumanism: The World's Most Dangerous Idea? - June 26th, 2016
- Synthetic Life - Robotoids, Parasites and Artificial ... - June 19th, 2016
- Vaccination Agenda: An Implicit Transhumanism / Dehumanism - June 17th, 2016
- Transhumanisme | Don Juan: Wozu bermenschlich, wenn du ... - June 17th, 2016
- Teilhard de Chardin and Transhumanism - June 17th, 2016
- ThinkBeyond.us | What Is Transhumanism? - June 16th, 2016
- Transhumanisme | Don Juan: Wozu bermenschlich, wenn du ... - June 16th, 2016
- Outline of transhumanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - June 15th, 2016
- The Politics of Transhumanism - Changesurfer - March 28th, 2016
- Transhumanism: The History of a Dangerous Idea: David ... - March 27th, 2016