NEW YORK, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Why are life coaches so popular these days? Life coaches have helped their clients in many ways, ranging from achieving and maintaining a good mindset to shedding light on tough decisions. They help you in setting the right goal and gain confidence along the way.
If you are planning to invest your time with life coaches, then today is your lucky day as Building Your Authority has compiled a list of the best female life coaches that will impact and elevate your life this year.
These women have proven their reputation with years of undying passion for helping their clients. For them, providing compassion and commitment is an absolute priority when it comes to maintaining partnerships and creating results with their clients.
In this list, these incredible women offer different niches in their line of business that can impact your life in 2021!
1.Nadiya Manji (@nadiyamanji)
Nadiya Manji is a highly sought-after transformational master coach, registered clinical hypnotherapist, board-certified master neuro-linguistic programmer, and emotional intelligence expert; who helps clients achieve powerful internal alignment and optimal mental health. Author of the book Searching for Balance, Nadiya shares her story and the pivotal life lessons that changed her life, unlocking her high performance through internal alignment. Nadiya first shared her message of alignment and the work-life balance fallacy on the TEDx stage. Nadiya develops self-awareness in professionals of all levels, producing aligned, emotionally intelligent, and resilient leaders through her twenty years of global experience, honing her skills in science, spirituality, and intuition. Nadiya offers a wide range of life coaching programs, corporate workshops, and training sessions through her Rewire Your Life, Rewire your Business, and Profound Wellness programs.
Begin your personal transformation with Nadiya here, or learn more about her through LinkedIn, Instagram, or Facebook.
2.Kelly Kristin (@mskellykristin)
Kelly Kristin (@mskellykristin) is a globally known coach and the founder of The Worshipped Woman Movement. She focuses on helping women recover from toxic relationships. Her goal is to help women who are ready to break the cycle, heal, and experience the love and life they deserve. Between her online on-demand programs, group and private clients, Kelly has already helped over 3000 women in their personal transformation. Kellys book, The Call to Rise, became an instant bestseller on Amazon and continues to inspire and uplift women all over the world. Kelly is an expert in subconscious transformation and facilitates deep healing through embodiment practices and an emphasis on nervous system regulation. She utilizes a number of unique modalities and her own personal knowledge of having been through toxic relationships, which in turn, allows her to offer a one-of-a-kind coaching experience. Her mission is to have every woman recognize and embody their worth, love themselves fully, and become their own version of The Worshipped Woman. To learn more about Kelly and her upcoming programs, visit her at Kelly Kristin Co.
3. Dr. Nikki Starr Noce(@drnikkistarr)
Dr. Nikki Starr Noce is a medical doctor turned transformational life coach. Shes traveled the world touching every continent except Antarctica, researching alternative healing modalities while awakening her innate healing and intuitive abilities. Dr. Nikki comes from a lineage of Colombian healers. She also appeared on the FOX show Utopia where they named her #DrLove. Dr. Nikki Starr uses a holistic approach to help clients dissolve drama and turn pain into purpose with the Awaken Your Spiritual Power Guidebook. She also works with high-achieving women ready to rise to their next level via the Ultimate Woman Uprising Cheat Sheet.
4.Emily Harris (@_emilyanneharris)
Emily Harris is a Lifestyle Coach and Mindset Mentor for overwhelmed women who are ready to break free from autopilot and step into their power. Following a burnout in 2019, Emily became a certified life coach. For Emily, true fulfillment comes from knowing that we all have the power to wildly transform our lives if we're prepared to get back in the driver's seat.
Emily's 12-week program involves a blend of deep self-discovery, spirituality, and mindset work which, using her unique formula; Connection + Compassion + Conscious Creation = Freedom, creates massive shifts for everyone who works with her. Emily endeavors to make herself redundant by empowering her clients to walk away with unshakeable confidence and self-trust, breaking through anything that stands in their way.
Emily is committed to guiding her community to take control and consciously create the powerful, purposeful, and fulfilling life they were born to live. Visit her website here.
5.Courtney Quinn (@coachingwithcourt)
Courtney Quinn is an intuitive life and health coach who aims to help women step into their power, reclaim their radiance, and live a life of fulfillment. Through one-on-one life coaching, and her high-level mastermind Reclaiming Radiance, she has helped women gain clarity on what they want in life, commit to healthy rituals that set them up for success, and let go of limiting beliefs that hold them back from their true potential. She began coaching over 5 years ago, where she started in fitness and nutrition. Since then, Courtney Quinn has helped hundreds of women transform their bodies, mind, and life. If you are looking to up level your life in 2021 and reclaim your radiant power as a woman, visit her website here to learn more.
6.Chrystal Rose (@xtalrose)
Chrystal Rose is a Self-Love Life Coach, entrepreneur & host of the Self Love Breakfast Club Podcast. She is dedicated to helping women heal their hustle, make peace with food and their bodies, and step into their best selves. Chrystals passion and desire to create a massive impact stems from surviving an incredibly traumatic childhood. She now uses the same techniques in her coaching that allowed her to heal. Rather than focusing on the surface with mindset and behavioral change, Chrystal helps her clients achieve lasting results by getting to the root and healing it from within. Chrystal offers multiple levels of accessibility, from her high-level one-on-one coaching, group program Pendulum, retreats, to a full-blown membership site coming soon. She is obsessed with exceeding her clients expectations and promises youll never feel the need to pick up a self-help book again. If you are truly ready to transform, visit Chrystals website.
7.Natacha Cottu (@natachacottu)
Natacha Cottu is a life and business coach for World Enhancers.
She believes that the world is in the direction of shaping itself for the better. Her priority is to empower people who want to take part in this positive change, hence the name World Enhancers.
She focuses on two pillars; mindset and project/business strategy and execution. Thanks to her business background, she understands the inner struggles her clients face when starting, which often are lack of clarity, self-doubt, and inconsistency. Natacha helps them turn into empowered, in-the-zone, and high-momentum World Enhancers.
While building her World Enhancers Community, she is going forward with her vision of aligning people and business, so that it becomes a no-brainer for the longer term.
Dont let your potential and creation be untapped, the world needs it! If you feel that boiling energy inside, want to participate in change for the better, and don't know where and how to start? Get in touch with Natacha today!
8.Kristy Love (@KristyLove)
Kristy Love is the CEO of Kristy Love LLC Coaching. She is a Mindset/Quantum Coach and NLP Practitioner. Over the last six years, Kristy has worked with clients to uncover the beliefs, blocks, behaviors, habits, and patterns of thinking that prevent them from living the life that they desire through her Mindset Coaching Programs. 95% of Kristys clients have achieved new jobs they love, started businesses, improved their credit scores, changed their diet, and gained new mental growth by completing her program. Kristy states, Think about this, what is it costing you to hold on to your excuses and procrastination? What are the benefits of holding on to your limiting beliefs? Then make a decision from there. If youre looking to step into the best possible version of you, book a consultation with coach Kristy Love and check out her Mindset Programs.
9.Brooke Summer Adams (@brxc)
Brooke Summer Adams is an internationally accredited Transformation Coach and NLP Master Practitioner, coaching women into the very best version of themselves. Specializing in mindset, self-worth, and lifestyle transformations, Brooke works one-on-one with clients, runs her Best-Self Blueprint course, and provides training in various online communities. She showcases an impressive amount of testimonies and client transformations on her social media, and credits her results to addressing the root of the problems, rather than their symptoms. This approach, Brooke says, is what allows her to address many of my clients complaints simultaneously, allowing for total transformations in a relatively short amount of time. Find out how to work with her on her website, and join her free Transformative Trainings Facebook community here to learn how her work helps women become their best versions, so they can love themselves and their lives.
Sushma is an Emotional Alignment Specialist and master life coach based in Dubai. She uses NLP tools and Time Paradigm techniques to enable her clients to clean up their suppressed negative emotions and self-limiting beliefs on a subconscious level. Shedding layers and aligning your thoughts and actions with your desires is an integral part of any healing, as it helps a person build resilience.
Sushma specializes in coaching her clients to break thought patterns, build self-worth, and get them to a state of feeling empowered through her program. The Reset Alignment Program is done over ten days and consists of seven coaching sessions which are ninety minutes each. She has seen phenomenal results in her clients once they discover their true selves and feel empowered to achieve their goals.
During her sessions, her clients release many years of piled up negative emotions like anger, resentment, fear, and live a more fulfilling life. Her biggest strength lies in her very own life experiences, which have enabled her to intuitively heal, guide, and uplift her clients effortlessly. The techniques used during the program result in creating a change swiftly, whilst keeping the growth consistent. One can expect to feel totally new from within and gain immense clarity about their lives as they finish the program. As Sushma states, You are simply a decision away from creating lasting change from within.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/4c486046-8014-4b71-b397-d2f526e314f8
- Plastic waste-to-energy tech is being unrolled in Hungary and Greece - Power Technology - May 11th, 2021
- Powerhouse's waste-to-hydrogen technology to roll out in Greece and Hungary - H2 View - May 11th, 2021
- China's Tianwen-1 mission getting set to try and land Zhurong rover on Mars - ABC News - May 11th, 2021
- Letter: 'Origins of wokeness/critical race theory (CRT)' - Brown County Democrat - May 11th, 2021
- Where is Everybody? Are Big Incentives the Only Way to Attract Good Workers Post-Covid? - CEOWORLD magazine - May 11th, 2021
- HBO Max & Utopia Pick Up Sundance Coming-Of-Age Horror Were All Going To The Worlds Fair - Deadline - May 9th, 2021
- Farewell the utopian city. To cope with climate change we must learn from how nature adapts - The Conversation AU - May 9th, 2021
- A critique: Where Marx (1818-1883) was right and why he was wrong on the demise of capitalism - National Herald - May 9th, 2021
- Autonomous Vehicles Aren't the FuturePublic Transportation Is - The New Republic - May 9th, 2021
- Coldplay Says There 'Won't Not Be' A New Album On The Way - UPROXX - May 9th, 2021
- League of Legends Arcane, Riots new animated show, coming to Netflix - Polygon - May 9th, 2021
- Miranda Lamberts The Marfa Tapes tops this weeks new releases - cleveland.com - May 9th, 2021
- Frieze New York is kicking off: heres what not to miss - Wallpaper* - May 9th, 2021
- Masks on, or hands off the library - Bonner County Daily Bee - May 9th, 2021
- Bath Mats Market to Enjoy 'Explosive Growth' by 2025 The Shotcaller - The Shotcaller - May 9th, 2021
- Broadway re-opening dates: Here's the latest updates on shows' returns - Asbury Park Press - May 9th, 2021
- COLUMN: Politics and markets - St. Albert Today - May 9th, 2021
- Down to earth: how escaping to the country isnt always what it seems - The Guardian - May 9th, 2021
- The pro-life movement has much to celebrate this Mother's Day - Washington Examiner - May 9th, 2021
- Malaysia in dystopia while seeking the Utopian dream - Free Malaysia Today - May 9th, 2021
- Van Herk: Is defiance of authority embedded in the DNA of Albertans? - Calgary Herald - May 9th, 2021
- Features | In Conversation | Modular Therapy: Daniel Miller And Steve Davis In Conversation - The Quietus - May 9th, 2021
- Silver coins unearthed in New England may be loot from one of the 'greatest crimes in history' - Livescience.com - April 25th, 2021
- Revolutionaries and their shadowy networks come alive in Tim Harpers new book - The Indian Express - April 25th, 2021
- A New Front in the Fight for Reproductive Rights - Global Press Journal - April 25th, 2021
- China invokes mythic god of war and fire for its Mars rover name - New York Post - April 25th, 2021
- Before the Oscars On Sunday Check Out This Top 10 List - KPBS - April 25th, 2021
- Where Every Coupling Depends on Lies, and Men Are Aliens - The New York Times - April 21st, 2021
- Sun Ra's Chicago: Afrofuturism And The City - Jazz Journal - April 21st, 2021
- Offspring's first new album in nine years, 5 Things to Know - The Oakland Press - April 21st, 2021
- Broadway Baby: Michael Kors on 50 Years of Opening Nights, Diva Crushes and a Dream Revival - WWD - April 21st, 2021
- '60 Songs That Explain the '90s': How Bjrk Became a Genre Unto Herself - The Ringer - April 21st, 2021
- TODAY in SUPES: Cautious Optimism on Local COVID Conditions, Plus the Latest Measure Z Awards and a Bracing Dose of Pension Funding Policy Talk - Lost... - April 21st, 2021
- A New Try With UBI: As Wrongheaded As Before - Forbes - April 21st, 2021
- Brexit uncertainty and inconsistency means UK-EU food trade is still in limbo - The Grocer - April 21st, 2021
- 17.04.2129.05.21, Cape Town | Art of Everyday Things - ZAM - ZAM Magazine - April 21st, 2021
- Local events planned in honor of Earth Day - goskagit.com - April 21st, 2021
- Qurans verses need to be reviewed. But by Islamic scholars, not Supreme Court of India - ThePrint - April 21st, 2021
- San Franciscans still live in 1906 earthquake shacks. Here's why they matter more than ever - San Francisco Chronicle - April 21st, 2021
- From dystopia to utopia: How UK co-working spaces are redefining the new normal - UKTN (UK Technology News - April 15th, 2021
- Artist Danny Cole on Dreams of A Utopia of Creatures and Vandalism - Observer - April 15th, 2021
- New England has one of the most epic national park bike rides in America, according to Bicycling magazine - Boston.com - April 15th, 2021
- Offspring guitarist Noodles explains why the bands new album took 9 years to finish - San Bernardino County Sun - April 15th, 2021
- Gagarin's March: 60th Anniversary of the First Human in Space - National Air and Space Museum - April 15th, 2021
- Roxy Ball Room Merrion Street set to reveal supersize gaming utopia | TheBusinessDesk.com - The Business Desk - April 15th, 2021
- Yugoslav architect Svetlana Kana Radevi is saluted at the Venice Architecture Biennale - The Architect's Newspaper - April 15th, 2021
- As a Cultural War Continues to Cause Waves in France, Art Has Become a Lighthouse for Progressive Views - artnet News - April 15th, 2021
- The Sonic Extremes of the MaerzMusik Festival - The New Yorker - April 15th, 2021
- When the newest big name addition to Nuneaton's Ropewalk Shopping Centre will open - Coventry Live - April 15th, 2021
- How to get on board Nottingham's Grub Run - fitness with a tasty reward - Nottinghamshire Live - April 15th, 2021
- Letters to the editor April 15 - Daily Inter Lake - April 15th, 2021
- Systems control: Introducing a new way of thinking about the climate crisis - The Spinoff - April 15th, 2021
- Belfast is ready to bounce back | Insight - Property Week - April 15th, 2021
- Is the Music Over at Mills College? - The New York Times - March 31st, 2021
- NFTs are leading to a new financial dystopia. Here's why you should care. - America Magazine - March 31st, 2021
- The Victorian Utopia Hidden In The Middle Of Tennessee - TravelAwaits - March 31st, 2021
- Why I am a communist: Activist Kobad Ghandy on ideology and Utopia - Scroll.in - March 31st, 2021
- 'Diana: The Musical' Will Premiere on Netflix This October - Decider - March 31st, 2021
- Shut out: Why the United Nations is no utopia - Stuff.co.nz - March 31st, 2021
- Greater Manchester town dubbed 'utopia' and named one of the best places to live in the country - Manchester Evening News - March 31st, 2021
- How things will have changed a century from now - www.ekathimerini.com - March 31st, 2021
- Jury out on link between new NRL rules and spate of injuries - The Guardian - March 31st, 2021
- Director Wayne Che Yip joins Amazon's The Lord of the Rings series - Televisual - March 31st, 2021
- Big Hits new ventures might just reshape the music industry worldwide and for the better - NME.com - March 31st, 2021
- Ryuho Okawa, World Teacher and Happy Science CEO, Publishes The True Eightfold Path: Guideposts for Self-Innovation - PR Web - March 31st, 2021
- 2nd international conference on Utopian and Sacred Architecture Studies - Winnipeg Free Press - March 31st, 2021
- Montreal filmmaker Peter Wintonick is the subject of a very personal new film - Cult MTL - March 26th, 2021
- Speaking of Religion | Nancy Thompson: The Journey Out of Slavery - Bennington Banner - March 26th, 2021
- The Long March Through the Corporations - Heritage.org - March 26th, 2021
- Graz Museum imagines the city in the future through a new exhibition - TheMayor.EU - March 26th, 2021
- Theater Review: Polis/Reset at the Volksbhne in Berlin - The New York Times - March 26th, 2021
- Green spaces aren't just for nature they boost our mental health too - New Scientist - March 26th, 2021
- 'Invincible' Is Packed With Pulpy, Visceral Thrills And Lots Of Pulpy Viscera - Capital Public Radio News - March 26th, 2021
- Talentopia Announces Merger of Impactian and Aims to Recruit Top Remote Technology and Legal Writers - Law.com - March 26th, 2021
- Two Cheshire towns named among the best places to live in the North West - The Chester Standard - March 26th, 2021
- Kaitlyn Greenidge: Song of Solomon is "WAP" of the Bible' - Los Angeles Times - March 25th, 2021
- Diplomacy at the dinner table The Harvard-Westlake Chronicle - The Harvard-Westlake Chronicle - March 25th, 2021
- Looking back at the lockdown - The New Indian Express - March 25th, 2021
- UVA and the History of Race: The Era of Massive Resistance - University of Virginia - March 25th, 2021
- The 'woke' 63rd Grammys in review The Miscellany News - Miscellany News - March 25th, 2021