(MENAFN - GetNews) TMJ disorders market information: diagnosis (physical exam, imaging tests, and others), by treatment (medications, therapies, and others), by end user- global forecast till 2023
The global TMJ disorders market is anticipated to touch USD 1229.1 million at a 3.9% CAGR between 2017-2023, states the latest Market Research Future (MRFR) report. TMJ or temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders, simply put, are a medical condition that causes pain and dysfunction in the jaw joint along with the muscles which control the jaw movement. It is more common in the case of women than men. Trauma to the joint or jaw plays a vital role, but there are other health conditions as well, which may cause TMJ disorders such as structural jaw issues present at birth, habitual clenching or grinding of the teeth, erosion of the joint, and arthritis. Pain while chewing, pain or tenderness in jaws or aching facial pain are some of the common symptoms of TMJ disorders.
Get Free Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4090
Various factors are propelling the TMJ disorders market. Such factors, according to the latest Market Research Future report, include burgeoning demand for advanced diagnostic devices as well as treatment, easy accessibility of medicines, the introduction followed by prompt adoption of advanced diagnostic devices, increasing awareness of oral health, rising healthcare expenditures, and increasing incidence of TMJ disorders.
On the contrary, low per capita healthcare expenditure in the low and middle-income countries and lack of awareness about TMJ disorders are factors that may impede the TMJ disorders market growth during the forecast period.
The Market Research Future report offers a complete segmental analysis of the TMJ disorders market based on diagnosis, treatments, and end user.
By diagnosis, the TMJ disorders market is segmented into imaging tests, physical exams, and others. The imaging tests segment is again segmented into TMJ arthroscopy, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), x-rays, computerized tomography (CT) scan, and others.
By treatments, the TMJ disorders market is segmented into alternative medicine, surgical or other procedures, therapies, medications, and others. The medications segment is again segmented into muscle relaxants, tricyclic antidepressants, anti-inflammatories, pain relievers, and others. The therapies segment is again segmented into counseling, physical therapy, mouth guards or oral splints, and others. The surgical or other procedures have again been segmented into open-joint surgery, modified condylotomy, TMJ arthroscopy, injections, arthrocentesis, and others. The alternative medicine segment is again segmented into biofeedback, relaxation techniques, acupuncture, and others.
By end user, the TMJ disorders market is segmented into medical research centers, academic institutes, ambulatory surgery centers, hospitals and clinics, and others.
By region, the TMJ disorders market report covers the latest trends and growth opportunities across the Americas, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, the Americas will remain the driving force in the market during the forecast period. US is the chief contributor in this region as more than 10 million people are suffering from it in the US alone. Besides, accessibility of trained health professionals, clinical trials and ongoing research associated with TMJ disorder, and advanced medical facilities are also adding to the growth of the TMJ disorders market in the region. In the countries in Latin America, awareness of TMJ disorders is boosting the market growth.
The TMJ disorders market in Europe will have the second-largest share in the market during the forecast period. Various factors are propelling the growth of the TMJ disorders market in the region such as extended insurance cover, well-aware patients, skilled medical professionals, ongoing research by academic institutes and medical research laboratories, and availability of advanced therapeutic and diagnostic options.
The TMJ disorders market in the APAC region will grow at the fastest pace during the forecast period. Various factors are propelling the growth of the TMJ disorders market in the region such as affordable healthcare facilities, growing support from the government especially for effective public healthcare, a growing number of insurance users, increasing awareness about TMJ disorders, and increasing middle-class people as well as their spending on healthcare and healthcare-related services.
The TMJ disorders market in the MEA will have an average growth during the forecast period for limited accessibility of needed healthcare facilities and a lack of awareness about TMJ disorders. The Eastern countries will have a faster growth rate compared to African countries for increasing healthcare expenditure and accessibility of advanced medical facilities.
Notable players profiled in the TMJ disorders market report include Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (India), Pfizer Inc. (US), Jubilant Cadista (US), Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (US), Bayer AG (Germany), Allergan (Republic of Ireland), and AbbVie Inc. (US), among others.
Browse Complete 80 Pages Premium Research Report Enabled with Respective Tables and Figures @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/4090
Market Research Future (MRFR), enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Media Contact Company Name: Market Research Future Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant Email: Send Email Phone: +1 646 845 9312 Address: Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar City: Pune State: Maharashtra Country: India Website: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/tmj-disorders-market-4090
See the original post:
- Oncologists, Breast Cancer Patients Differ on Alternative Therapies - WebMD - June 20th, 2021
- What Are the Homeopathic Remedies for Ganglion Cysts? - Healthline - June 20th, 2021
- Covid stress: People turning to alternative therapies - Telangana Today - June 20th, 2021
- Headache pressure points on the feet: Pictures and science - Medical News Today - June 20th, 2021
- Alternative And Complementary Medicine Market 2021 Global Demand and Emerging Trends by 2028- Columbia Nutritional Inc., Herb Pharma, Herbal Hills ... - June 20th, 2021
- Deepak Chopra: Stress No 1 epidemic in our society pandemic an opportunity to reinvent body and soul - The Indian Express - June 20th, 2021
- Immune system dysfunction and cannabis use linked to psychosis - Health Europa - June 20th, 2021
- Integrative Health or Complementary and Alternative Medicine Market Is Thriving Worldwide with Aura Wellness, Intouch Clinic, Landmark Fitness Clark... - June 20th, 2021
- Yoga, a healthy activity for over 5000 years - Omniscience - June 20th, 2021
- Indian doctors protest herbal treatments being touted for COVID-19 - National Geographic - June 6th, 2021
- Deepak Chopra did LSD for the first time in a Harvard lab and felt his consciousness shift while staring at a photo of Mother Teresa - Yahoo News - June 6th, 2021
- Efficacy of traditional medicine to combat Covid-19 pandemic - ETHealthworld.com - June 6th, 2021
- Glasgow University bows to pressure and removes name of billionaire donors accused over US drugs catastrophe - The Sunday Post - June 6th, 2021
- Merck's KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) Given After Surgery Reduced the Risk of Disease Recurrence or Death by 32% Versus Placebo as Adjuvant Therapy in... - June 6th, 2021
- New Antipsychotic That Causes Less Weight Gain Gets FDA Approval - Everyday Health - June 6th, 2021
- 10 Pros And Cons Of Alternative Medicine Is Contemporary ... - June 2nd, 2021
- The Truth About Alternative Medical Treatments - June 2nd, 2021
- Alternative Medicine Pros and Cons - Alternative Health ... - June 2nd, 2021
- Integrative medicine: Find out what works - Mayo Clinic - June 2nd, 2021
- Top 100 Alternative Medicine Blogs and Websites in 2021 - June 2nd, 2021
- HISTORY OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE - The Complete Herbal Guide - June 2nd, 2021
- 21 Best Health And Alternative Medicine Websites - Must ... - June 2nd, 2021
- Benefits of Alternative Medicine - Everglades University - June 2nd, 2021
- Integrative medicine: Different techniques, one goal ... - June 2nd, 2021
- What are Popular Career Options in Alternative Medicine? - June 2nd, 2021
- Medicare slow to respond to seniors' increasing interest in alternative medicine - MedCity News - June 2nd, 2021
- Defining Complementary and Alternative Medicine ... - June 2nd, 2021
- A revolutionary gene therapy is bringing hope to UK parents - but it comes with a steep price tag - Euronews - June 2nd, 2021
- Texas veteran and state representative advocate for psychedelic therapy to treat veterans with PTSD - CBS19.tv KYTX - June 2nd, 2021
- Complementary And Alternative Medicine Market Impact and Recovery Analysis| Nordic Naturals, Helio USA, Yoga Tree, Pure Encapsulations, Inc KSU | The... - June 2nd, 2021
- Loncastuximab Tesirine Provides Alternative for Broad Range of Patients With DLBCL - OncLive - June 2nd, 2021
- The Mouth-Body Connection: This Dentist Is Breaking Down The Wall Between Medicine And Dentistry - Forbes - June 2nd, 2021
- 'Good' Bacteria Show Promise for Clinical Treatment of Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis | Newsroom - UNC Health and UNC School of Medicine - June 2nd, 2021
- Overview of Alternative Medicine Market by Recent Opportunities, Growth Size, Regional Analysis and Forecasts to 2026 Jumbo News - Jumbo News - June 2nd, 2021
- Global AYUSH and Alternative Medicine Market by Size, Key Players, Regional Trends and Growth Trends with Forecast 2021 to 2026 Sports Talk Line LLC... - June 2nd, 2021
- COVID-19: Meet doctor who developed cost-effective inhalation therapy - The Siasat Daily - June 2nd, 2021
- What Is Reiki And How Does It Work? - Forbes - June 2nd, 2021
- Natural Xanax Alternatives - Over the Counter Pills for Anxiety and Stress - L.A. Weekly - June 2nd, 2021
- What Lies Beneath: The Sorcerer's Apprentice and... : Emergency Medicine News - LWW Journals - June 2nd, 2021
- Telangana faces severe shortage of drug to treat black fungus infection - The News Minute - June 2nd, 2021
- Mind Scanners dev Malte Burup on forcing a game design onto a concept, the psychotherapy of the 1800s, and the player's struggle to become a hero -... - June 2nd, 2021
- Alternative Medicines Market: Increase in Inclination Toward Safe and Lesser Side Effects Boosts the Global Market KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU... - June 2nd, 2021
- Biologic Therapeutics Market Trends and Future Growth Opportunities Analysis Report - BioSpace - June 2nd, 2021
- Are supplements and alternative therapies all theyre cracked up to be? - Starts at 60 - May 22nd, 2021
- Complementary And Alternative Medicine Market | What Will The Industry Size & The Growth Rate Be in 2028 The Manomet Current - The Manomet... - May 22nd, 2021
- Adult acne: Causes, treatment, and prevention - Medical News Today - May 22nd, 2021
- Village in India turns to alternative medicine amid COVID-19 pandemic - SABC News - May 22nd, 2021
- TransMedia Group to Introduce Integrity Health Corp's Western Medicine Alternatives to Achieve Longer Lifespan with Improved Health Span - PRNewswire - May 22nd, 2021
- Is Veterinary Acupuncture Right for Your Pet? Here's what you need to know. - NBC 6 South Florida - May 22nd, 2021
- Bonus Offered for Early Registration of Medical Cannabis Patient Cards - West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources - May 22nd, 2021
- Doctor, Doctor: Alternative Education and Career Paths in the Medical Field - eLearningInside News - May 22nd, 2021
- Updated Report of Complementary and Alternative Medicine Market with Current Trends, Drivers, Strategies, Applications and Competitive Landscape 2026 ... - May 22nd, 2021
- Deepak Chopra says he wants to bring awareness to psychedelics as a potential source of mind-body healing - CNBC - May 22nd, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine Market - Increasing Demand of Personalized Medicines and the Advancements in Technology Drive the Market | TMR Research Study -... - May 22nd, 2021
- Lamar Odom Reborn: New Documentary Follows NBA Athlete's Journey to Beat Addiction and Anxiety Through the Use of Psychedelic Medicines - PRNewswire - May 22nd, 2021
- Global Cell Therapy Market Report 2021 Featuring Key Innovators Such as JCR Pharmaceuticals, NuVasive, Medipost, Vericel, and Avantor - Market to... - May 22nd, 2021
- Sonu Sood asks why are doctors recommending unavailable medicines to patients: 'How will a common man get them?' - Hindustan Times - May 22nd, 2021
- electroCore, Inc. Celebrates Veterans and Active Members of the Military During National Military Appreciation Month - Business Wire - May 22nd, 2021
- Jess Ainscough was Australias first alternative medicine influencer. Her story ended tragically. - Mamamia - May 22nd, 2021
- Complementary And Alternative Medicine Market Popular Trends & Technological Advancements To Watch Out For Near Future with COVID-19 Impact... - April 27th, 2021
- The Superiority Of Alternative Medicine: The Life Of A Hotel Doctor | By Mike Oppenheim Hospitality Net - Hospitality Net - April 27th, 2021
- Balancing Integrative and Conventional Approaches to Dermatologic Care - MD Magazine - April 27th, 2021
- ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Faridabad announces Positive Results of a clinical study evaluating Nisarga Herbs' Neem Capsules for Prevention of... - April 27th, 2021
- The 7 Incredible Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Dates - The Beet - April 27th, 2021
- With a third of its capital deployed, Risk & Return is transforming how we think about emergency response - TechCrunch - April 27th, 2021
- Just like Ministers, MLAs and bureaucrats, boost your immunity with this alternative medicine - Asianet Newsable - April 27th, 2021
- COVID-19 Information: Can nebuliser be used as an alternative to oxygen cylinder and concentrator? Know here - Jagran English - April 27th, 2021
- AYUSH and Alternative Medicine Market Size, Demand, Growth Innovation, Trends, Region, Forecasts to 2026 | Baidyanath, Patanjali, Himalya Herbals,... - April 27th, 2021
- Riociguat May Be Useful Alternative to PDE5i Therapy in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension - Pulmonology Advisor - April 27th, 2021
- The Medical Wellness Market To Grow In Direct Proportion With Innovations KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - April 27th, 2021
- Years Later, the Decision to Walk Away from Aromatase Inhibitors Has Worked for Me - Curetoday.com - April 27th, 2021
- Future Scope of Alternative And Complementary Medicine Market by Key Segments, Growth Size, Emerging Trends and Forecast to 2026 Clark County Blog -... - April 27th, 2021
- Global Complementary and Alternative Medicine Market Research Report 2021 Growth Share, Trends, Opportunities, Outlook & Forecast 2026 ... - April 27th, 2021
- Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market | Know the Trends have the Potential to bring Expansive Market Growth - BioSpace - April 27th, 2021
- The Veteran Detectives Probe a Case Involving Cryopreservation and Alternative Medicine on New Tricks - Shockya.com - April 19th, 2021
- Can alternative medicine systems like Ayurveda be tapped to fight Covid-19? - Sambad English - April 19th, 2021
- A promising development in the fight against Covid - Bangkok Post - April 19th, 2021
- Pooja Bedi tweets her defence when asked if she's qualified to give medical advice, endorses alternative medicine - Hindustan Times - April 19th, 2021
- It's Dog Parent Appreciation Day, Here Are 5 Vet-Recommended Ways to Strengthen Your Bond With Your Dog - PRNewswire - April 19th, 2021
- The School of Alternative Medicine has suggested an offer to the students of Cobach Diario Chiapas Hoy - Sunday Vision - April 19th, 2021