Dublin, March 25, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Virtual Reality Content Creation Market 2020-2030 by Solution, Content Type, VR Medium, Application, and Region: Trend Outlook and Growth Opportunity" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global virtual reality content creation market is expected to reach $227.9 billion by 2030, representing a 2020-2030 CAGR of 69.5%.
In this report 2019 is the base year for market analysis, with forecast covering 2020-2030.
Highlighted with 77 tables and 72 figures, this 144-page report is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global virtual reality content creation market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global virtual reality content creation market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Solution, Content Type, VR Medium, Application, and Region.
Based on Solution, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2019-2030 included in each section.
Based on Content Type, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2019-2030 included in each section.
Based on VR Medium, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2019-2030 included in each section.
Based on Application, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2019-2030 included in each section.
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
For each of the aforementioned regions and countries, market analysis and revenue data are available for 2019-2030. The breakdown of all regional markets by country and split of major national markets by Content Type, VR Medium, and Application over the years 2019-2030 are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in global virtual reality content creation market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through a Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/llxy09
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.comLaura Wood, Senior Press Managerpress@researchandmarkets.comFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Here is the original post:
- Virtual reality: The future of defence training during COVID times - The Financial Express - June 1st, 2020
- In the world of virtual reality - The Statesman - June 1st, 2020
- Determining the Article of Manufacture in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Design Patents - Lexology - June 1st, 2020
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Platform Market Size by Global Industry Share, Growth, Regional Analysis, Upcoming Trends, Key Manufacturers,... - June 1st, 2020
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Component Market Research Report, Growth F - News by aeresearch - June 1st, 2020
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Gaming Market Research, Recent Trends and Growth Forecast 2025 - Express Journal - June 1st, 2020
- Potential impact of coronavirus outbreak on Virtual Reality Headsets Market 2019 to 2025 Report with Market Trends, Market Size, Market Growth,... - June 1st, 2020
- HP's Hi-Res Reverb G2 VR Headset Pre-Orders Launching in June/July - Virtual Reality Times - June 1st, 2020
- Global 3d And Virtual Reality Market with Competitive Landscape, Industry Attractiveness and Key Players, Forecast 2026 - 3rd Watch News - June 1st, 2020
- This Tokyo Hospital is Livestreaming Surgeries in Virtual Reality - Technowize - June 1st, 2020
- Gearing up for Conshy Arts Festival and Car Show as a virtual reality - Montgomery Newspapers - June 1st, 2020
- Is virtual reality gaming going to explode in 2020? - GameIndustry.com - June 1st, 2020
- How Zoom Galas Are Inventing a New Era of Party Planning - TownandCountrymag.com - June 1st, 2020
- Why Virtual Reality Is Having A Moment. Again. - Texas Standard - May 29th, 2020
- HP Reverb G2 virtual reality headset arrives this fall for $600 - VentureBeat - May 29th, 2020
- Meet the entrepreneur making tours of Napa Valley wineries a (virtual) reality - Napa Valley Register - May 29th, 2020
- Colin Farrell Talks Tackling First Virtual Reality Project With Gloomy Eyes (EXCLUSIVE) - Variety - May 29th, 2020
- Varjo partners with MeetinVR to deliver photorealistic collaboration in Virtual Reality - Auganix - May 29th, 2020
- VIRTUAL REALITY FIRST-PERSON HORROR GAME DREAMBACK VR, TO BE RELEASED ON JUNE 10 - Gamasutra - May 29th, 2020
- The uncanniness of watching a grieving mother and her dead daughter meet in virtual reality. - Slate - May 29th, 2020
- Virtual reality glasses being used in French hospitals - The Connexion - May 29th, 2020
- Taqtile and 3D Media partner to optimize Augmented and Virtual Reality solutions for enterprise - Auganix - May 29th, 2020
- Care Indeed Partners with MyndVR to Launch Second Iteration CI-VR Virtual Reality Training Program - Yahoo Finance - May 29th, 2020
- Boomers Are the Future of AI and Virtual Reality, Not Millennials - OZY - May 29th, 2020
- Sacred Heart University Partnering To Develop Virtual Reality Lab - Fairfield, CT Patch - May 29th, 2020
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis and the looming economic recession, the Virtual Reality (VR) market worldwide will grow by a projected US$82.6 Billion,... - May 29th, 2020
- Xiaomi Mi 10 5G gets virtual-reality hands-on experience as well - Gizchina.com - May 29th, 2020
- Experiencing the Civil War through virtual reality | Local News - SoMdNews.com - May 29th, 2020
- Global Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Component Market 2020 | Know the Companies List Could Potentially Benefit or Loose out From the Impact of... - May 29th, 2020
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality (ARVR) Market Segmentation Application, Technology & Market Analysis to 2027 - Express Journal - May 29th, 2020
- The Best VR Headsets for 2020 | PCMag - May 14th, 2020
- Why virtual reality is still a pipe dream for the NHL - ESPN - May 14th, 2020
- "Incredible things are happening" in virtual reality, say architects - Dezeen - May 14th, 2020
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Radiology at the Center of Medical Technology - Diagnostic Imaging - May 14th, 2020
- Virtual Reality The New Normal - monroviaweekly - May 14th, 2020
- Virtual Reality Blood Flow Simulation To Improve Cardiovascular Interventions - Duke Today - May 14th, 2020
- Cemtrex Receives Virtual Reality (VR) Application Order from VF Corp - Yahoo Finance - May 14th, 2020
- Is Virtual Reality Missing Its Moment? - TechSpot - May 14th, 2020
- Benedict Evans on the virtual reality winter - Scoop.co.nz - May 14th, 2020
- US expansion for Derby digital visualisation and virtual reality company - East Midlands Business Link - May 14th, 2020
- 7 future trends in virtual reality technology - The Burn-In - May 14th, 2020
- The First-Ever Live, Virtual Reality Comedy Special Could Only Happen Now - Entrepreneur - May 14th, 2020
- Virtual Reality in Manufacturing Industry to Reach USD 14,887.0 Million by 2026; Advent of Digitalization in All Commercial Sectors Worldwide to Add... - May 14th, 2020
- tautahi Christchurch secures IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality in 2022 - Conference and Meetings World - May 14th, 2020
- Olafur Eliasson turns elements from nature into augmented reality artworks - Dezeen - May 14th, 2020
- Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR) in Healthcare Market Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2026 -... - May 14th, 2020
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Aerospace Market Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 14th, 2020
- CMU Tech Enables Users To High Five And Touch Solid Surfaces In Virtual Reality - 90.5 WESA - May 11th, 2020
- Ready to "feel" solid walls in virtual reality? - ZDNet - May 11th, 2020
- Why virtual reality will be a must-have for our socially distanced future - Digital Trends - May 11th, 2020
- How a crisis propelled the art world into a new virtual reality - Wallpaper* - May 11th, 2020
- Facebook reportedly working on a new flagship virtual-reality headset - Business Insider - Business Insider - May 11th, 2020
- With real theaters closed, actors are turning to virtual reality - CNET - May 11th, 2020
- Cavaliers thinking outside the box, exploring virtual reality as player development tool - Lima Ohio - May 11th, 2020
- 'We hope more people will ask for help' how an NHS trust is using virtual reality to treat phobias - PublicTechnology - May 11th, 2020
- Virtual reality: Your online regional events roundup for the week ahead - Reading Eagle - May 11th, 2020
- Augmented and Virtual Reality HMD Markets, 2018-2026: Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - May 11th, 2020
- Virtual Reality Courses Offer Immersion into Remote Instruction - HottyToddy.com - May 11th, 2020
- Chris Spencer Talks About Using Comedy, Virtual-Reality in Times of Crisis - Black Enterprise - May 11th, 2020
- Virtual and augmented reality investment at 2013 levels in first quarter - VentureBeat - May 11th, 2020
- Euronews Living | Could this be the moment for virtual reality travel? - Euronews - May 11th, 2020
- Virtual Reality in Medical Education and Training Market Regional Analysis, key Drivers and Restraints, by Product, Top Players and Forecast Analysis... - May 11th, 2020
- Healthcare Augmented and Virtual Reality Market Recent Trends and Developments, by Type, by Product, Regional growth, Profit Margin, Market size,... - May 11th, 2020
- HTC Vive Cosmos review: the premium headset that could make you a VR believer - T3 Australia - May 11th, 2020
- Cleveland Cavaliers trying to be creative, thinking about virtual reality as player development tool - cleveland.com - May 11th, 2020
- How is Virtual Reality Transforming the Real Estate Industry - RealtyBizNews: Real Estate News - RealtyBizNews - May 11th, 2020
- The World's Biggest Social Virtual Reality Gathering Is Happening Right Now - Singularity Hub - May 4th, 2020
- This Should Be V.R.s Moment. Why Is It Still So Niche? - The New York Times - May 4th, 2020
- Changing reality: VR shifts the game and finds its moment - Los Angeles Times - May 4th, 2020
- The best VR headsets for 2020: Every option reviewed and ranked - PCWorld - May 4th, 2020
- Virtual reality bites: Seven virtual experiences rated against the real thing - The Daily News of Newburyport - May 4th, 2020
- Incubation lab arms artists with VR gear and asks: What if? - Los Angeles Times - May 4th, 2020
- Coronavirus and fitness: How VR games got me to exercise - Los Angeles Times - May 4th, 2020
- The COVID-19 "Virtual "Reality : Review of a lecture on vaccines, previewing IBD Talk and some exercise - The Suburban Newspaper - May 4th, 2020
- A new virtual reality club is launching online, Another Home - DJ Mag - May 4th, 2020
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Digitizing the HR Processes - EnterpriseTalk - May 4th, 2020
- Sports are rooted in reality, so why does the virtual Derby work? - The Globe and Mail - May 4th, 2020
- Phoenix Elite: Rising UP and Adapting to Virtual Reality - TAPinto.net - May 4th, 2020
- Even with NASCAR returning, drivers still set for another virtual-reality race Sunday - Anniston Star - May 4th, 2020
- School of Art, Tesseract Center and Crystal Bridges Collaborate on Virtual Exhibition, 'Frankly' - University of Arkansas Newswire - May 4th, 2020