As part of our series looking at the regions young talent, EmergingEuropes Claudia Patricolo speaks to Vladimer Botsvadze, a Georgian who was recently named among the top five technology leaders and influencers by Thinkers360.
By the age of 29, Vladimer Botsvadze was already a globally-renowned social media influencer, a leading marketing professor, a sought-after Fortune 500 consultant and a prominent coach. Now 32, Vladimer is regarded as one of the worlds top experts on marketing and innovation. His work has influenced two million professionals, 10,000 businesses worldwide and has established a world-class reputation for always bringing innovation to the table with every project.
Im proud Thinkers360 has ranked me as a Tech Thought Leader in 2020, he says. Im honoured to be ranked alongside exceptional and globally-renowned thought leaders including Brian Solis, Marsha Collier, Evan Kirstel, Gordon Tredgold and others.
Vladimer has been recommended by the London Business School, Google, KPMG, MasterCard, AC Milan, Forrester Research, PepsiCo, Dell, Accenture, and other leading global brands. Impressive for a young man who moved from Georgia to the US at the age of just 18.After a spell in New York came Washington DC, London and Dubai.
Ive always worked hard,Ive always been disciplined and driven, he says. I demand the ultimate results from myself every single day and Im lucky to live in the best era of history when I can achieve so much through social media platforms, which I use every day for professional purposes.
He quotes James Clear, who said: Its never been a better time for self-motivated people. Anyone connected to the internet has the education of a university and the distribution power of a media company at their fingertips. Curiosity, courage and persistence are the new gatekeepers.
I became obsessed with growth in business and tech, Vladimer adds.It ismedia has been the driving force behind his global achievements. Vladimer is a top influencerwith a total of 125,000 followers from 1,142 cities and 185 countries across all his social media platforms.
With persistence and patience, Ive initiated and continued a process of constant self-education, which has distinguished me as an influencer in digital marketing, social media, digital transformation, and artificial intelligence, he explains.
Among all the social media platforms he uses, Vladimer prefers Twitter as its a joy for him to connect with the worlds best tech thought leaders, professors, journalists, analysts, politicians, entrepreneurs and more: a lot of like-minded individuals who constantly support his journey.
Vladimer quotes another guru of entrepreneurship, Henry Ford: Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
It isartificial intelligence (AI)that he believes will cause the greatest disruption, and says that organisations should focus on improving their operations, revenue, customer experience, and competitive position.
Technology will eat up everything ahead, he warns. Bookstores were first, then it was people who owned taxi services, then it was the hotel industry which was disrupted by Airbnb and it will keephappening. Speed and convenience win all the time. Voice assistants will dominate this decade, we see more and more people make decisions through devises such as Alexa. We save so much time while using voice assistants. The majority of businesses are investing in voice technology and planning to increase investments in 2020. Companies must adopt a mobile-first mentality to grow and monetise apps that account for trillions of dollars in revenue across the globe. Its imperative to deliver personalised content and create consistent engagement across a brands digital channels. Blockchain, cloud, and VR will also help the new initiatives.
Vladimer says that patience and gratitude have also played a big role in his success.
I was lucky to have met many outstanding people who shared their expertise with me and inspired me to put in the work, he says.
Gary Vaynerchuk has been a great role model, he says.
Im thankful for his daily content which provides value and encourages other people to start growing their businesses, Vladimer says. Gary is the reason why I believe in humanity, kindness, patience, teamwork, and empathy. He has positively impacted millions of people and the world is fortunate to have such an inspiring leader and entrepreneur.
Now it is Vladimers turn to offer advice and inspire young generations.
He suggests that we should constantly think of ways to stand out, and while always being driven by empathy, kindness, and gratitude, not to forget that we were born for greatness. Self-motivation allows you to produce great results, so stay outside your comfort zone. It costs nothing to create content at scale so fire on all cylinders across all social media platforms.
Go for your dreams, explore new things, choose happiness and live without limits.
View original post here:
- How to Use Technology to Prepare for Travel During the Coronavirus Pandemic - The New York Times - April 15th, 2021
- Frasil: Deciphering Technology to Reduce Isolation and Improve Communication of PLWDs - Analytics Insight - April 15th, 2021
- The Blacks in Technology Foundation Partners with Apprenti to Increase Black Representation Across the Tech Industry - PRNewswire - April 15th, 2021
- Nokia technology chief: The future is in software - FierceWireless - April 15th, 2021
- DUG Technology, Curtin University Enter Into Supercomputing Partnership - HPCwire - April 15th, 2021
- Outlook on the Wireless Charging Global Market to 2026 - by Technology, Transmission Range, Application and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business... - April 15th, 2021
- Beth.Technology Announces Major Rebrand to I/O Fund - Business Wire - April 15th, 2021
- Ivy Tech receives $17k in sheet metal donation for Automotive Technology Program - WANE - April 15th, 2021
- Fed OIGs Leveraging Technology to Adjust to Pandemic Landscape - MeriTalk - April 15th, 2021
- Pre- and Post-COVID, Technology Is Reshaping Admissions Forever | Call to Action: Marketing and Communications in Higher Education - Inside Higher Ed - April 15th, 2021
- We Dont Need Tech Infomercials - The New York Times - April 15th, 2021
- This information technology stock has zoomed 134% in 6 weeks - Business Standard - April 15th, 2021
- 2021 Leadership Quadrant of Millimeter Wave Technology Suppliers - 8 Companies Included Such as Ridgewave, E-Band and Lightpointe -... - April 15th, 2021
- Coronavirus vaccine technology is paving the way for a whole new approach to flu shots - The Spokesman-Review - April 15th, 2021
- Japan's ticket to zero carbon could be century-old technology - The Japan Times - April 15th, 2021
- ABERDEEN INTERNATIONAL (TSX:AAB, FR:A8H, OTC:AABVF) Technology Partner T2M Global Selected by the US Department Of Energy to Use AES-100 Technology to... - April 15th, 2021
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology (AMT) TechVision Opportunity, Annual Subscription - Latest Global Innovations and Developments - Yahoo Finance UK - April 15th, 2021
- Gervais School District using technology to keep kids in the classroom - KPTV.com - April 15th, 2021
- Mozilla partners with NVIDIA to democratize and diversify voice technology - Mozilla & Firefox - April 15th, 2021
- Big Techs guide to talking about AI ethics - MIT Technology Review - April 15th, 2021
- Rocket Software Extends Its Technology and Global Reach with Agreement to Acquire ASG Technologies - Business Wire - April 15th, 2021
- Scorpion Raises $100 Million From Bregal Sagemount To Expand Its Technology And Services; Bring Enterprise-Grade Technology and Opportunities To Local... - April 15th, 2021
- Hunt Perovskite Technologies Gets $2.5M in Funding from the Department of Energy Dallas Innovates - dallasinnovates.com - April 15th, 2021
- FreeWheel Releases Next Generation, Cross-Platform Addressable Technology to Unify Linear TV and Digital Video Advertising - Business Wire - April 15th, 2021
- Pure Biologics Selects Twist Bioscience to Expand Phage Display Technology Capabilities - Business Wire - April 15th, 2021
- Dreame Technology Awarded as the Fastest Growing Brand by AliExpress - Yahoo Finance - April 15th, 2021
- Cobwebs Technologies WEBINT Platform Enables Enterprises to Obtain Open-Source Intelligence to Enhance Their Risk Detection and Strengthen Their... - April 15th, 2021
- NetCents Technology Recruits Executive with 25 Years of Experience and Leadership in Merchant Acquiring, Card Issuing, and B2B Payments - Yahoo... - April 15th, 2021
- Techlash continues to batter technology sector - Brookings Institution - April 2nd, 2021
- CodeCrew students honored for their work in the technology field - WREG NewsChannel 3 - April 2nd, 2021
- Technology And The Future Of Work In Finance: A Q&A With Paychexs CFO - Forbes - April 2nd, 2021
- Options Technology Announces Acquisition of Fixnetix from DXC Technology - Business Wire - April 2nd, 2021
- Wireless Gigabit Market with COVID-19 impact by Product, Technology, Protocol, End-use and Geography - Global Forecast to 2026 - PRNewswire - April 2nd, 2021
- Europe's chance to lead the green technology race - Financial Times - April 2nd, 2021
- We need to strengthen and accelerate US science and technology progress | TheHill - The Hill - April 2nd, 2021
- Beauty filters are changing the way young girls see themselves - MIT Technology Review - April 2nd, 2021
- Silicon Valley startup invents 'groundbreaking' new technology that could change the way we travel - Greater Greater Washington - April 2nd, 2021
- COVID-19 Has Forced an Evolution of Campus Safety Technology - Campus Safety - Campus Safety Magazine - April 2nd, 2021
- Revolutionary Technology Upgrades to the School of Music - The UCLA Herb Alpert School of Music - UCLA Herb Alpert School of Music - April 2nd, 2021
- TerraLithium Receives Affirmation of Patents for Foundational Lithium Production Processes and Technologies - PRNewswire - April 2nd, 2021
- Align Technology to Announce First Quarter 2021 Results on April 28, 2021 - Yahoo Finance - April 2nd, 2021
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: J&J, Emergent BioSolutions, Micron Technology & more - CNBC - April 2nd, 2021
- ST Equipment & Technology Teams with Salt River Materials Group on Fly Ash Recycling System - PRNewswire - April 2nd, 2021
- Honeywell To Provide Critical Navigation And Sensor Technology For Pipistrel's Unmanned Cargo Aircraft - PRNewswire - April 2nd, 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology team electrifies houses in rural Karnataka - The Hindu - April 2nd, 2021
- Aerospace Robotics Market Research Report by Type, by Technology, by Operation - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 - Yahoo... - April 2nd, 2021
- NASA invests in small business projects to advance technology - Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal - April 2nd, 2021
- Why 3 Analysts Think Micron Technology Stock Is An Attractive Choice - Yahoo Finance - April 2nd, 2021
- How Unity Is Helping Creators Around The World Use Technology To Imagine A Better Future - Forbes - March 31st, 2021
- Wall Street dips, with technology the biggest drag - Reuters - March 31st, 2021
- Technology helps family stay connected to 93-year-old grandfather - NEWS10 ABC - March 31st, 2021
- 'Big Storage' Is the Next Big Technology in the Climate Fight - Bloomberg - March 31st, 2021
- Worldwide Facial Skin Ablative Treatment Industry - by Technology, Application and Demography - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - March 31st, 2021
- The science and technology that can help save the ocean - MIT Technology Review - March 31st, 2021
- DJO Invests in Next-Generation Augmented Reality Technology Primed for ASC Market Growth - Business Wire - March 31st, 2021
- InMobi Dominates MMA SMARTIES MENA 2020 with 15 Awards Including Technology Enabler of the Year and Best in Show - Business Wire - March 31st, 2021
- Healthcare Technology Innovator SSG Rolls Out Digital Platforms to Accelerate the Fight Against COVID-19 - Business Wire - March 31st, 2021
- Juniper Research Named as Top Three Most Influential Analyst House Globally by Telco Technology Buyers - Business Wire - March 31st, 2021
- A Technology Partner Can Help Midsize Businesses Accelerate Digital Transformation - SPONSOR CONTENT FROM DELL TECHNOLOGIES AND INTEL - Harvard... - March 31st, 2021
- Global Automotive Antifreeze Market (2020 to 2027) - by Fluid Type, Technology, Application and Distribution Channel - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - March 31st, 2021
- Investment Opportunities of Big Data Technology in China - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - March 31st, 2021
- ST Equipment & Technology Teams with Salt River Materials Group on Fly Ash Recycling System - Yahoo Finance - March 31st, 2021
- 5 Emerging IoT Technologies You Need To Know In 2021 - CRN - March 31st, 2021
- Successive Technologies and Strapi Announces Strategic Partnership - PR Newswire India - March 31st, 2021
- Spotify Technology S.A. to Announce Financial Results for First Quarter 2021 - Business Wire - March 31st, 2021
- Technology, agriculture's friend for the sustainable farms of the future - Euronews - March 31st, 2021
- House panel offers its plan to double NSF budget and create technology directorate - Science Magazine - March 31st, 2021
- Building customer relationships with conversational AI - MIT Technology Review - March 31st, 2021
- TPConnects, the Technology Provider, Announces That Eastern Airlines is Investing in New Distribution Capabilities With IATA's NDC Level 4... - March 31st, 2021
- MetroWest towns and cities working together to offer clean energy technology - MetroWest Daily News - March 31st, 2021
- Vietnam's CamLy Group Founder introduces innovative technology to the global market, adding to her inspirational businesses ventures - Yahoo Finance - March 31st, 2021
- Outlook on the Cell Therapy Global Market to 2027 - by Therapy Type, Product, Technology, Application, End-user and Geography - GlobeNewswire - March 31st, 2021
- Worldwide Aircraft Maintenance Tooling Industry to 2027 - Featuring Farwest Aircraft, Inspection Technologies and Red Box Aviation Among Others -... - March 31st, 2021
- Black graduates 'shut out' of academic science and technology careers - The Guardian - March 29th, 2021
- Global Cloud-based Data Lake Market Technology Progress, Business Opportunities and Analysis 2021 to 2027 | Top Companies Analysis- Amazon Web... - March 29th, 2021
- Governor Lamont Announces Launch of Information Technology Optimization Process Within State Government - CT.gov - March 18th, 2021
- Retalon Announces Breakthrough Application of Deep Learning Technology in Business Specific Predictive Analytics - PRNewswire - March 18th, 2021
- MIT Technology Review Announces EmTech Next 2021 Virtual Conference, June 8-10, hosted in partnership with Harvard Business Review - PRNewswire - March 18th, 2021
- DOD Working With Norway to Develop High-Speed Propulsion Technologies - Department of Defense - March 18th, 2021
- Is Amkor Technology (AMKR) Outperforming Other Computer and Technology Stocks This Year? - Yahoo Finance - March 18th, 2021