As part of our series looking at the regions young talent, EmergingEuropes Claudia Patricolo speaks to Vladimer Botsvadze, a Georgian who was recently named among the top five technology leaders and influencers by Thinkers360.
By the age of 29, Vladimer Botsvadze was already a globally-renowned social media influencer, a leading marketing professor, a sought-after Fortune 500 consultant and a prominent coach. Now 32, Vladimer is regarded as one of the worlds top experts on marketing and innovation. His work has influenced two million professionals, 10,000 businesses worldwide and has established a world-class reputation for always bringing innovation to the table with every project.
Im proud Thinkers360 has ranked me as a Tech Thought Leader in 2020, he says. Im honoured to be ranked alongside exceptional and globally-renowned thought leaders including Brian Solis, Marsha Collier, Evan Kirstel, Gordon Tredgold and others.
Vladimer has been recommended by the London Business School, Google, KPMG, MasterCard, AC Milan, Forrester Research, PepsiCo, Dell, Accenture, and other leading global brands. Impressive for a young man who moved from Georgia to the US at the age of just 18.After a spell in New York came Washington DC, London and Dubai.
Ive always worked hard,Ive always been disciplined and driven, he says. I demand the ultimate results from myself every single day and Im lucky to live in the best era of history when I can achieve so much through social media platforms, which I use every day for professional purposes.
He quotes James Clear, who said: Its never been a better time for self-motivated people. Anyone connected to the internet has the education of a university and the distribution power of a media company at their fingertips. Curiosity, courage and persistence are the new gatekeepers.
I became obsessed with growth in business and tech, Vladimer adds.It ismedia has been the driving force behind his global achievements. Vladimer is a top influencerwith a total of 125,000 followers from 1,142 cities and 185 countries across all his social media platforms.
With persistence and patience, Ive initiated and continued a process of constant self-education, which has distinguished me as an influencer in digital marketing, social media, digital transformation, and artificial intelligence, he explains.
Among all the social media platforms he uses, Vladimer prefers Twitter as its a joy for him to connect with the worlds best tech thought leaders, professors, journalists, analysts, politicians, entrepreneurs and more: a lot of like-minded individuals who constantly support his journey.
Vladimer quotes another guru of entrepreneurship, Henry Ford: Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
It isartificial intelligence (AI)that he believes will cause the greatest disruption, and says that organisations should focus on improving their operations, revenue, customer experience, and competitive position.
Technology will eat up everything ahead, he warns. Bookstores were first, then it was people who owned taxi services, then it was the hotel industry which was disrupted by Airbnb and it will keephappening. Speed and convenience win all the time. Voice assistants will dominate this decade, we see more and more people make decisions through devises such as Alexa. We save so much time while using voice assistants. The majority of businesses are investing in voice technology and planning to increase investments in 2020. Companies must adopt a mobile-first mentality to grow and monetise apps that account for trillions of dollars in revenue across the globe. Its imperative to deliver personalised content and create consistent engagement across a brands digital channels. Blockchain, cloud, and VR will also help the new initiatives.
Vladimer says that patience and gratitude have also played a big role in his success.
I was lucky to have met many outstanding people who shared their expertise with me and inspired me to put in the work, he says.
Gary Vaynerchuk has been a great role model, he says.
Im thankful for his daily content which provides value and encourages other people to start growing their businesses, Vladimer says. Gary is the reason why I believe in humanity, kindness, patience, teamwork, and empathy. He has positively impacted millions of people and the world is fortunate to have such an inspiring leader and entrepreneur.
Now it is Vladimers turn to offer advice and inspire young generations.
He suggests that we should constantly think of ways to stand out, and while always being driven by empathy, kindness, and gratitude, not to forget that we were born for greatness. Self-motivation allows you to produce great results, so stay outside your comfort zone. It costs nothing to create content at scale so fire on all cylinders across all social media platforms.
Go for your dreams, explore new things, choose happiness and live without limits.
View original post here:
- For NYC students without technology: Whats in supplemental learning packet? - SILive.com - March 28th, 2020
- Reusing N95 masks in coronavirus pandemic possible with this technology - Fox Business - March 28th, 2020
- What COVID-19 tells us about technology and human behaviour - RTE.ie - March 28th, 2020
- 31 Technology Job Positions Hiring During the COVID-19 Crisis - Dice Insights - March 28th, 2020
- New Research and Technology Ministry Consortium to Assist Covid-19 Task Force - Jakarta Globe - March 28th, 2020
- Captains using technology to bond with teammates during pause - NHL.com - March 28th, 2020
- How Alternative Dispute Resolution and Technology Can Keep Your Cases Moving in the Face of Court Closures - JD Supra - March 28th, 2020
- The history of technology is about to change radically. India must seize the moment. - YourStory - March 28th, 2020
- Dell Technologies World 2020 Rescheduled To This Fall - CRN: Technology news for channel partners and solution providers - March 28th, 2020
- Office Movers Now Come Strapped With Tracking Technologies - Bisnow - March 28th, 2020
- Banks are stepping up technology recruitment despite the virus - eFinancialCareers - March 28th, 2020
- Probation officers use technology to stay connected with people - WSAZ-TV - March 28th, 2020
- Local organization hoping technology will offer answers to coronavirus pandemic - KSNT News - March 28th, 2020
- 12 disruptive business and technology trends for 2020 - Consultancy.eu - March 24th, 2020
- Technology is radically improving care for veterans - Healthcare IT News - March 24th, 2020
- Global Deception Technology Industry - GlobeNewswire - March 24th, 2020
- COVID-19 Is Changing Our World And Our Attitude To Technology And Privacy Why Could That Be Dangerous? - Forbes - March 24th, 2020
- Should Chicago Let Students Video Chat With Teachers? Pandemic Tests Technology Restrictions - Block Club Chicago - March 24th, 2020
- Crookston Public Schools technology pick-up will start Wednesday - Crookston Daily Times - March 24th, 2020
- How Will Technology Continue To Impact Our Everyday Lives? - Forbes - March 24th, 2020
- 3 Technology Stocks to Buy After the Covid-19 Crash - Investorplace.com - March 24th, 2020
- Morgan EV3 is dead, but its electric technology will live on - Autoblog - March 24th, 2020
- Technology and the big shift to working from home - RNZ - March 24th, 2020
- Smart farming: how technology is improving animal welfare and efficiency in agriculture - Euronews - March 24th, 2020
- Battling coronavirus loneliness? Youre not alone. Experts urge using technology to stay connected with famil - cleveland.com - March 24th, 2020
- Demystifying the Role of Women in Technology - CXOToday.com - March 24th, 2020
- Nvidias DLSS 2.0 aims to prove the technology is essential - VentureBeat - March 24th, 2020
- Tangent Technologies, a Portfolio Company of The Sterling Group, Completes The Acquisition of Bedford Technology - Yahoo Finance - March 24th, 2020
- Police and governments may increasingly adopt surveillance technologies in response to coronavirus fears - The Conversation CA - March 24th, 2020
- When their high school choir concert was canceled, technology helped them sing together anyway - CNN - March 24th, 2020
- Don't take the national security contractor workforce for granted - Washington Technology - March 24th, 2020
- Breastmilk available to every newborn thanks to new technology - ABC News - March 24th, 2020
- DJ D-Nice, hip-hop music, and the cultural reification of technology - Rolling Out - March 24th, 2020
- Can computers ever replace the classroom? | Technology - The Guardian - March 23rd, 2020
- iSIGN Media Contributes its Safety Alert Messaging (SAM) Technology Solution to Provide the Public with Instant Mobile Alerts for COVID-19 at No... - March 23rd, 2020
- Picking up the quantum technology baton - The Hindu - March 23rd, 2020
- In the black: startup pushing ahead commercialising waste-to-activated-carbon technology - @AuManufacturing - March 23rd, 2020
- PTAB Strategies and Insights - March 2020: Another Patent Ineligible Technology - Adding to the Growing List - JD Supra - March 23rd, 2020
- Brave Enough to Tolerate Failure: China Realigns Research Incentives In Pursuit of Technological Supremacy - Council on Foreign Relations - March 23rd, 2020
- Church leaders put their faith in technology to serve their congregations - WCF Courier - March 23rd, 2020
- New Insights to How the Brain Controls the Voice of Bats - Technology Networks - March 23rd, 2020
- Pond Technologies Holdings Inc :. enters into non-exclusive Technology Licence Agreement with UK-based Remediiate, providing Pond with minimum payment... - March 23rd, 2020
- Business in the time of Corona: Technologies that organisations can leverage to enable a remote working environment - Moneycontrol - March 23rd, 2020
- Wild is the wind: new issue of Future Power Technology out now - Power Technology - March 5th, 2020
- Dealing With Disease: The Joint Responsibility Of Science And Technology - Forbes - March 5th, 2020
- Beyond Robotic Arms. Canada Funds Technology for Space Exploration - Universe Today - March 5th, 2020
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology closed through weekend after faculty member tests positive for COVID-19 - Q13 News Seattle - March 5th, 2020
- Emerging Technologies in Retail: 2019 IT Decision-Maker Perspective - Technology Status, Trends, Use Cases, and More - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - March 5th, 2020
- GITGE - The New West African Technology Hub - Capacity Media - March 5th, 2020
- Global Battery Technology Market Size is Estimated to Grow from USD 92.0 Billion in 2020 to USD 152.3 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 10.6% -... - March 5th, 2020
- Sandata Demonstrates Enhanced Care Coordination with the use of EVV Technology at HIMSS - PRNewswire - March 5th, 2020
- Inspiring and Challenging the Nation's Future Leaders in Science and Technology - Saratoga TODAY Newspaper - March 5th, 2020
- Cyware Recognized as Industry Leader in Threat Intelligence Technology - Yahoo Finance - March 5th, 2020
- Looking at how policing with technology is done in Las Vegas - FOX5 Las Vegas - March 5th, 2020
- Ellucian and Kaufman Hall Technology Partnership Provides Powerful Financial Performance and Planning Insights to Higher Education Institutions -... - March 5th, 2020
- Votiro Receives Industry Recognition for Content Disarm and Reconstruction Technology - Business Wire - March 5th, 2020
- 'Ban this technology': students protest US universities' use of facial recognition - The Guardian - March 5th, 2020
- Allego Wins 2020 BISA Technology Innovation Award for the Second Straight Year - Business Wire - March 5th, 2020
- GM Came Out Swinging Against Tesla With Its Electric-Vehicle Technology - Barron's - March 5th, 2020
- Cut and paste - and other innovations that shaped computer technology? - World Economic Forum - March 5th, 2020
- Gaming's influence on people in technology - E&T Magazine - March 5th, 2020
- Kemin Crop Technologies and Laboratoire M2 Partner to Distribute THYMOX CONTROL in the United States - The Audubon County Advocate Journal - March 5th, 2020
- SiLC Technologies Raises $12M in Seed Funding to Deliver Long-Range, Single-Chip LiDAR for Autonomous Vehicles, Machine Vision, and Augmented Reality... - March 5th, 2020
- Last Hilton Head 'original' fire station being replaced with new facility, technology - WJCL News - March 5th, 2020
- Keysight Technologies Continues to Garner Industry Recognition for Advanced Solutions with Three New Awards - Yahoo Finance - March 5th, 2020
- Is technology undermining democracy? It's complicated, says heavyweight thinktank - The Register - March 5th, 2020
- Exro Technologies CEO Sue Ozdemir to appear on Canadian and US television - Proactive Investors USA & Canada - March 5th, 2020
- Which really is the weaker sex? - The Economist - March 5th, 2020
- Guest opinion: Is there such a thing as bad technology? - The Almanac Online - March 5th, 2020
- history of technology | Summary & Facts | Britannica - February 29th, 2020
- GNDC roundtable to discuss technology and workforce challenges - INFORUM - February 29th, 2020
- Voice cloning could be the technology scammers have been waiting for - Komando - February 29th, 2020
- The Latest Innovations In Kitchen Appliances And Smart Technology - Long Island Weekly News - February 29th, 2020
- Coronavirus closes Hong Kong courts, and reveals their neglect of technology - Hong Kong Free Press - February 29th, 2020
- Top Books To Inform Your Technology And Innovation Strategy - Forbes - February 29th, 2020
- Technology experts look into future of transportation in Buffalo - WGRZ.com - February 29th, 2020
- How artificial intelligence outsmarted the superbugs - The Guardian - February 29th, 2020
- New surface mount technology equipment added to RIT's Center for Electronics Manufacturing and Assembly - RIT University News Services - February 29th, 2020
- Technologys effect on baseball is a huge concern for MLBPA head Tony Clark - The Boston Globe - February 29th, 2020
- Larry Tesler obituary - The Guardian - February 29th, 2020