LUXEMBOURG (PRWEB) March 16, 2021
STOKR, the EUs pioneering digital marketplace for alternative assets, today announced the conclusion of its pre-series A funding round with strategic investments from Borderless Capital, Utopia Genesis Foundation, and G1 Ventures. With over 3.9 million (over US$4.6 million) raised in total, STOKR plans to scale up its investment platform to meet the surging demand for EU-compliant security token offerings (STOs).
Despite the pandemic, STOKR received massive interest from ventures throughout 2020 as a turn-key solution to efficient fundraising in Europe.
We bootstrapped STOKR in 2017, when we founders pooled together over 1 million of our own funds, STOKR co-founder Tobias Seidl shared, it has been great to see the company grow as we have been able to welcome more ventures and investors to our platform, and the support from our own early investors will help scale up our operations even further.
The successful pre-series A round follows a seed round In 2018, in which STOKR received a strategic investment from iFinex Inc. doing business as Bitfinex.
The strategic investments will add to STOKRs suite of tools for ventures looking to raise funds: by integrating with Borderless Capital, STOKR now offers Algorand as an issuance platform for security tokens, in addition to its already available issuance options on Ethereum and the Liquid Network. G1 Ventures, a venture capital firm with a primary focus on blockchain innovation on the European market, brings its valuable network from the blockchain space for STOKR to better service its venture partners.
The tokenization of securities enables a whole new wave of surrounding financial services such as fractional ownership of securities, integrated dividends payments with stablecoins such as Tether (USDt), lending, and capital markets, to name just a few, said David Garcia, CEO and Managing Partner of Borderless Capital. The innovation that STOKR platform has developed, combined with the power of the Algorand blockchain, will allow these new financial instruments to grow at an exponential level; we are very excited and proud to back the plans and vision of the STOKR team.
STOKR hosts investment opportunities from a diverse range of industries, including sci-fi strategy MMO title Infinite Fleet, Italian luxury car manufacturer Mazzanti, and an upcoming partnership with the Utopia Genesis Foundation to issue tokenized music rights.
In the first quarter of 2021, STOKR will facilitate the tokenization of over 100 million (US$ 120 million) worth of assets.
STOKR is the EUs pioneering digital investment marketplace for alternative assets, where smart investors connect with and fund innovative businesses.
STOKR is the all-in-one solution for young and growing ventures looking to raise capital in the EU. Operating out of Luxembourg, STOKR provides founders with the full suite of technical deployment, investment structuring, and compliance support for the issuance of EU-compliant security token offerings (STOs).
Through carefully selected high-profile offerings, STOKR fosters a risk-reduced environment, liberates investment opportunities from traditional venture capital, and directly connects visionary ventures to a network of professional and retail investors. STOKR allows investors to participate in the future success of a diverse range of ventures through profit- or revenue-sharing rights, without middlemen such as custodians or brokers.
About Borderless Capital
Borderless Capital is a modern financial institution investing capital and co-building financial products that accelerate access, bootstrap adoption, and create value globally through the Algorand Borderless Economy. We do not stop with just investment. We also provide guidance and mentorship to grow our portfolio companies into successful and category leading businesses. As a thought leader in blockchain with deep expertise in the Algorand ecosystem, we advise our portfolio companies on go-to-market strategies to effectively build their network effect. In short, we leverage the synergy of our portfolio, partners network, and domain expertise to create value for everyone.
For more info: http://www.borderlesscapital.io
Share article on social media or email:
See the article here:
- Plastic waste-to-energy tech is being unrolled in Hungary and Greece - Power Technology - May 11th, 2021
- Powerhouse's waste-to-hydrogen technology to roll out in Greece and Hungary - H2 View - May 11th, 2021
- China's Tianwen-1 mission getting set to try and land Zhurong rover on Mars - ABC News - May 11th, 2021
- Letter: 'Origins of wokeness/critical race theory (CRT)' - Brown County Democrat - May 11th, 2021
- Where is Everybody? Are Big Incentives the Only Way to Attract Good Workers Post-Covid? - CEOWORLD magazine - May 11th, 2021
- HBO Max & Utopia Pick Up Sundance Coming-Of-Age Horror Were All Going To The Worlds Fair - Deadline - May 9th, 2021
- Farewell the utopian city. To cope with climate change we must learn from how nature adapts - The Conversation AU - May 9th, 2021
- A critique: Where Marx (1818-1883) was right and why he was wrong on the demise of capitalism - National Herald - May 9th, 2021
- Autonomous Vehicles Aren't the FuturePublic Transportation Is - The New Republic - May 9th, 2021
- Coldplay Says There 'Won't Not Be' A New Album On The Way - UPROXX - May 9th, 2021
- League of Legends Arcane, Riots new animated show, coming to Netflix - Polygon - May 9th, 2021
- Miranda Lamberts The Marfa Tapes tops this weeks new releases - cleveland.com - May 9th, 2021
- Frieze New York is kicking off: heres what not to miss - Wallpaper* - May 9th, 2021
- Masks on, or hands off the library - Bonner County Daily Bee - May 9th, 2021
- Bath Mats Market to Enjoy 'Explosive Growth' by 2025 The Shotcaller - The Shotcaller - May 9th, 2021
- Broadway re-opening dates: Here's the latest updates on shows' returns - Asbury Park Press - May 9th, 2021
- COLUMN: Politics and markets - St. Albert Today - May 9th, 2021
- Down to earth: how escaping to the country isnt always what it seems - The Guardian - May 9th, 2021
- The pro-life movement has much to celebrate this Mother's Day - Washington Examiner - May 9th, 2021
- Malaysia in dystopia while seeking the Utopian dream - Free Malaysia Today - May 9th, 2021
- Van Herk: Is defiance of authority embedded in the DNA of Albertans? - Calgary Herald - May 9th, 2021
- Features | In Conversation | Modular Therapy: Daniel Miller And Steve Davis In Conversation - The Quietus - May 9th, 2021
- Silver coins unearthed in New England may be loot from one of the 'greatest crimes in history' - Livescience.com - April 25th, 2021
- Revolutionaries and their shadowy networks come alive in Tim Harpers new book - The Indian Express - April 25th, 2021
- A New Front in the Fight for Reproductive Rights - Global Press Journal - April 25th, 2021
- China invokes mythic god of war and fire for its Mars rover name - New York Post - April 25th, 2021
- Before the Oscars On Sunday Check Out This Top 10 List - KPBS - April 25th, 2021
- Where Every Coupling Depends on Lies, and Men Are Aliens - The New York Times - April 21st, 2021
- Sun Ra's Chicago: Afrofuturism And The City - Jazz Journal - April 21st, 2021
- Offspring's first new album in nine years, 5 Things to Know - The Oakland Press - April 21st, 2021
- Broadway Baby: Michael Kors on 50 Years of Opening Nights, Diva Crushes and a Dream Revival - WWD - April 21st, 2021
- '60 Songs That Explain the '90s': How Bjrk Became a Genre Unto Herself - The Ringer - April 21st, 2021
- TODAY in SUPES: Cautious Optimism on Local COVID Conditions, Plus the Latest Measure Z Awards and a Bracing Dose of Pension Funding Policy Talk - Lost... - April 21st, 2021
- A New Try With UBI: As Wrongheaded As Before - Forbes - April 21st, 2021
- Brexit uncertainty and inconsistency means UK-EU food trade is still in limbo - The Grocer - April 21st, 2021
- 17.04.2129.05.21, Cape Town | Art of Everyday Things - ZAM - ZAM Magazine - April 21st, 2021
- Local events planned in honor of Earth Day - goskagit.com - April 21st, 2021
- Qurans verses need to be reviewed. But by Islamic scholars, not Supreme Court of India - ThePrint - April 21st, 2021
- San Franciscans still live in 1906 earthquake shacks. Here's why they matter more than ever - San Francisco Chronicle - April 21st, 2021
- From dystopia to utopia: How UK co-working spaces are redefining the new normal - UKTN (UK Technology News - April 15th, 2021
- Artist Danny Cole on Dreams of A Utopia of Creatures and Vandalism - Observer - April 15th, 2021
- New England has one of the most epic national park bike rides in America, according to Bicycling magazine - Boston.com - April 15th, 2021
- Offspring guitarist Noodles explains why the bands new album took 9 years to finish - San Bernardino County Sun - April 15th, 2021
- Gagarin's March: 60th Anniversary of the First Human in Space - National Air and Space Museum - April 15th, 2021
- Roxy Ball Room Merrion Street set to reveal supersize gaming utopia | TheBusinessDesk.com - The Business Desk - April 15th, 2021
- Yugoslav architect Svetlana Kana Radevi is saluted at the Venice Architecture Biennale - The Architect's Newspaper - April 15th, 2021
- As a Cultural War Continues to Cause Waves in France, Art Has Become a Lighthouse for Progressive Views - artnet News - April 15th, 2021
- The Sonic Extremes of the MaerzMusik Festival - The New Yorker - April 15th, 2021
- Top 10 Female Life Coaches That Will Impact Your Life in 2021 - GlobeNewswire - April 15th, 2021
- When the newest big name addition to Nuneaton's Ropewalk Shopping Centre will open - Coventry Live - April 15th, 2021
- How to get on board Nottingham's Grub Run - fitness with a tasty reward - Nottinghamshire Live - April 15th, 2021
- Letters to the editor April 15 - Daily Inter Lake - April 15th, 2021
- Systems control: Introducing a new way of thinking about the climate crisis - The Spinoff - April 15th, 2021
- Belfast is ready to bounce back | Insight - Property Week - April 15th, 2021
- Is the Music Over at Mills College? - The New York Times - March 31st, 2021
- NFTs are leading to a new financial dystopia. Here's why you should care. - America Magazine - March 31st, 2021
- The Victorian Utopia Hidden In The Middle Of Tennessee - TravelAwaits - March 31st, 2021
- Why I am a communist: Activist Kobad Ghandy on ideology and Utopia - Scroll.in - March 31st, 2021
- 'Diana: The Musical' Will Premiere on Netflix This October - Decider - March 31st, 2021
- Shut out: Why the United Nations is no utopia - Stuff.co.nz - March 31st, 2021
- Greater Manchester town dubbed 'utopia' and named one of the best places to live in the country - Manchester Evening News - March 31st, 2021
- How things will have changed a century from now - www.ekathimerini.com - March 31st, 2021
- Jury out on link between new NRL rules and spate of injuries - The Guardian - March 31st, 2021
- Director Wayne Che Yip joins Amazon's The Lord of the Rings series - Televisual - March 31st, 2021
- Big Hits new ventures might just reshape the music industry worldwide and for the better - NME.com - March 31st, 2021
- Ryuho Okawa, World Teacher and Happy Science CEO, Publishes The True Eightfold Path: Guideposts for Self-Innovation - PR Web - March 31st, 2021
- 2nd international conference on Utopian and Sacred Architecture Studies - Winnipeg Free Press - March 31st, 2021
- Montreal filmmaker Peter Wintonick is the subject of a very personal new film - Cult MTL - March 26th, 2021
- Speaking of Religion | Nancy Thompson: The Journey Out of Slavery - Bennington Banner - March 26th, 2021
- The Long March Through the Corporations - Heritage.org - March 26th, 2021
- Graz Museum imagines the city in the future through a new exhibition - TheMayor.EU - March 26th, 2021
- Theater Review: Polis/Reset at the Volksbhne in Berlin - The New York Times - March 26th, 2021
- Green spaces aren't just for nature they boost our mental health too - New Scientist - March 26th, 2021
- 'Invincible' Is Packed With Pulpy, Visceral Thrills And Lots Of Pulpy Viscera - Capital Public Radio News - March 26th, 2021
- Talentopia Announces Merger of Impactian and Aims to Recruit Top Remote Technology and Legal Writers - Law.com - March 26th, 2021
- Two Cheshire towns named among the best places to live in the North West - The Chester Standard - March 26th, 2021
- Kaitlyn Greenidge: Song of Solomon is "WAP" of the Bible' - Los Angeles Times - March 25th, 2021
- Diplomacy at the dinner table The Harvard-Westlake Chronicle - The Harvard-Westlake Chronicle - March 25th, 2021
- Looking back at the lockdown - The New Indian Express - March 25th, 2021
- UVA and the History of Race: The Era of Massive Resistance - University of Virginia - March 25th, 2021