Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SentinelOne is the Only Vendor To Score Highest Across All Three Critical Capabilities Use Cases
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SentinelOne, the autonomous cybersecurity platform company, today announced that Gartner has positioned SentinelOne with the highest score in use case Type B in Gartners 2021 Critical Capabilities for Endpoint Protection Platforms report1.
SentinelOne received the highest score for all three customer types out of 19 vendors. Gartner says, Type B organizations aim to stay relatively current on technology without getting too far ahead or behind their competition.
We believe receiving the highest product score among organizations prioritizing overall value in the 2021 Critical Capabilities for Endpoint Protection Platforms validates our vision and execution in delivering an AI-powered platform purpose built for the demands of the mainstream enterprise market, said Raj Rajamani, Chief Product Officer, SentinelOne. These organizations represent the largest market segment out of Gartners use cases and prioritize technology deployments that improve their organizations productivity, product quality, customer service, and security.
The Critical Capabilities for Endpoint Protection Platforms is part of the analysis conducted for the 2021 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms2 and uses the same data collected during that research period. In conjunction with the report, we believe our ease of use, prevention, managed services and EDR functionality satisfied customer needs to the highest possible degree across all use cases -- use cases A, B, and C.
SentinelOne was also positioned by Gartner as a Leader in the 2021 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms. SentinelOnes Singularity Platform encompasses prevention, detection, and response capabilities across endpoints, containers, cloud workloads, and IoT devices in a single, completely autonomous platform - using patented behavioral and static AI models to deliver protection with an invisible performance impact. With SentinelOne, organizations scale their cybersecurity with an AI-powered solution that provides transparency into everything that is happening across the network at machine speed and successfully replaces traditional antivirus.
- Download a complimentary copy of the 2021 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Endpoint Protection platforms by visiting: LINK
- Register for our upcoming webinar on Wednesday, May 19th at 10:00 AM PDT by visiting: LINK
- Download a complimentary copy of the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection platforms by visiting: LINK
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartners research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
SentinelOne is the only cybersecurity solution encompassing AI-powered prevention, detection, response and hunting across endpoints, containers, cloud workloads, and IoT devices in a single autonomous XDR platform. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle. To learn more visit http://www.sentinelone.com or follow us at @SentinelOne, on LinkedIn or Facebook.
1Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, Paul Webber, Peter Firstbrook, Rob Smith, Mark Harris Prateek Bhajanka, 5 May 2021.
2Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Endpoint Protection Platforms, Mark Harris, Peter Firstbrook, Rob Smith, Paul Webber Prateek Bhajanka, 6 May 2021.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210513005651/en/
Brian Merrillfama PR for SentinelOneP: 617-986-5005E: S1@famapr.com
The rest is here:
- Digital anthropologist and futurist will share how your company can thrive in a digital economy, on next episode of 21st Century Business Forum -... - June 20th, 2021
- These Mice Were Born From Sperm That Spent Almost 6 Years in Space - Singularity Hub - June 20th, 2021
- Anime Review: Vivy Flourite Eyes Song - The Outerhaven - June 20th, 2021
- What Is A Singularity? - WorldAtlas - June 4th, 2021
- Singularity - NIH HPC Systems - June 4th, 2021
- 'Naked Singularity,' Thriller With John Boyega, Sells to ... - June 4th, 2021
- Singularity 6 Reveals First Game, Palia, a Genre-Defining ... - June 4th, 2021
- Singularity | Mass Effect Wiki | Fandom - June 4th, 2021
- Singularity 6 reveals friendly MMO community sim Palia as ... - June 4th, 2021
- Palia, New MMO Sim From Singularity 6, Revealed The ... - June 4th, 2021
- Singularity 6s Palia Is A Relaxing MMO - Game Informer - June 4th, 2021
- Quirk Singularity | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom - June 4th, 2021
- Singularity Tutorial - SDSC - June 4th, 2021
- SS&C Singularity - June 4th, 2021
- GeForce RTX 3070 Ti performance Leaks in Ashes of the Singularity - guru3d.com - June 4th, 2021
- RTX 3070 Ti Benchmark Results Leaked for Ashes of The Singularity and Geekbench - Tom's Hardware - June 4th, 2021
- Fate/Grand Order Final Singularity Release Date, Cast And Plot - What We Know So Far - Looper - June 4th, 2021
- Modis bulldozing of parliament shows him as the architect of a Hindu Taliban - The Guardian - June 4th, 2021
- Japan Wants to Build Intercontinental Passenger Spaceships by the Early 2040s - Singularity Hub - June 4th, 2021
- Singularity Is Relaunching the 'Singularity Radio' Podcast Network - Singularity Hub - May 20th, 2021
- Scientists Say Black Holes Might Lead to the Birth of New Universes - Interesting Engineering - May 20th, 2021
- Attack the Block sequel will have John Boyega return as Moses - SlashGear - May 20th, 2021
- Lotus to be celebrated at Goodwood Festival of Speed 2021 - AM - May 20th, 2021
- Ferguson: Nothing like a heated quarterback battle - CFL.ca - May 20th, 2021
- Can Darwinian Theory Explain the Rise and Fall of Businesses? - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - May 20th, 2021
- 8K TVs at everyday prices signal that theres far less reasons not to buy 8K - RedShark News - May 14th, 2021
- How One Round of Gene Therapy Fixed 48 Kids' Immune Systems - Singularity Hub - May 14th, 2021
- Review: The Woman in the Window is one of director Joe Wrights stinkers, even with Amy Adams as star - SF Chronicle Datebook - May 14th, 2021
- The US Just Approved Its First Big Offshore Wind Farm, and It's a Breakthrough for the Industry - Singularity Hub - May 14th, 2021
- Watch a Jet Suit Pilot Fly Onto a Ship to Trial the Tech for Fighting Pirates - Singularity Hub - May 14th, 2021
- How AI could give us a four-day work week and shape the future of business - The CEO Magazine - May 14th, 2021
- SentinelOne is the Only Vendor to Score Highest Across All Three Gartner Critical Capabilities Use Cases - Business Wire - May 14th, 2021
- Intelligent enterprises and the importance of intellectual property - Express Computer - May 14th, 2021
- Richard Mille just revealed the most extreme watch its ever made - British GQ - May 14th, 2021
- Gravitational singularity - Wikipedia - May 9th, 2021
- Create an Image | Singularity - May 9th, 2021
- GitHub - hpcng/singularity: Singularity: Application ... - May 9th, 2021
- BTS: ARMY makes Vs Singularity top Billboard World Digital Song Sales chart on its third anniversary; V crea - Bollywood Life - May 9th, 2021
- BTS's Singularity Makes Them 1st Artist Ever To Achieve 28 No. 1s On Billboard World Digital Song Sales Chart - soompi - May 9th, 2021
- IBM's New Chip Technology Shows Off the Next Big Step in Moore's Law - Singularity Hub - May 9th, 2021
- The Infinite Rebirth of the Universe - The Great Courses Daily News - May 9th, 2021
- Here are the best Phantom skins in VALORANT - Dot Esports - May 9th, 2021
- Funding Roundup: Derivatives and Defi Draw a Fresh Influx of VC Firms and Private Investors Finance Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - May 9th, 2021
- Elon Musk Believes 1/10th of a Humans Body is 13.8 Billion Years Old - News18 - May 9th, 2021
- China fans of BTS' V raise $1.1 million in one hour for his birthday - The Straits Times - May 9th, 2021
- Massive Flare Seen Close to Our Solar System: What It Means for Chances of Alien Neighbors - Singularity Hub - May 9th, 2021
- Builder and Breaker - The American Prospect - May 9th, 2021
- Planet Earth Report Biological Fukushima Threatens the Planet to Mutation that Rewired the Human Mind - The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries Channel - May 9th, 2021
- Singularity | technology | Britannica - April 13th, 2021
- Anticipate a Return to Live With Singularitys Socially Distanced Pod Experience - The Nocturnal Times - April 13th, 2021
- Scientists Completed the First Human Trial of a Wireless High-Bandwidth Brain-Computer Interface - Singularity Hub - April 13th, 2021
- Soon, the internet will make its own cat photos and then it wont need us - The Verge - April 13th, 2021
- This Robot Taught Itself to Walk in a SimulationThen Went for a Stroll in Berkeley - Singularity Hub - April 13th, 2021
- GPT 3: Behind the Hype - Analytics India Magazine - April 13th, 2021
- Business unusual: wearable tech, touchless surfaces and office 'mud rooms' - MarketWatch - April 13th, 2021
- This Week's Awesome Tech Stories From Around the Web (Through April 10) - Singularity Hub - April 11th, 2021
- Professor of Particle Physics, University of Liverpool - Singularity Hub - April 11th, 2021
- 'Deep Nostalgia' Uses AI to Make Old Photos of Your Relatives Wink, Nod, Dance, and More - Singularity Hub - April 11th, 2021
- Scientists Found Hints of New Particles or Forces of Nature, and It Could Change Physics - Singularity Hub - April 11th, 2021
- MLB roster moves: The vanishing bench player - Call to the Pen - April 11th, 2021
- This Huge Hologram-Like 3D Display Is Made of Thousands of Tiny LED Lights - Singularity Hub - April 11th, 2021
- I want to help people overcome the biological desire for stability and co - The Jerusalem Post - April 11th, 2021
- Robotics Team Singularity qualifies virtually for the San Diego FTC Regional Championship - Rancho Santa Fe Review - April 9th, 2021
- There's a New Nirvana Song Out, and It Was Written by Google's AI - Singularity Hub - April 9th, 2021
- What are Black Holes: The Journey From Theory to Reality - ZME Science - April 9th, 2021
- Church mouse: Setting things aside in Minneola Lutheran Church - RiverTowns - April 9th, 2021
- Hear Black Holes and Galaxies Sing in These Captivating NASA 'Sonifications' - Singularity Hub - March 31st, 2021
- Fiber Optics Could Be the Key to Million-Qubit Quantum Computers - Singularity Hub - March 31st, 2021
- Keeton Coffman Releases First Single Wounded Heart From New Album Hard Times Due on June 18, 2021 - Grateful Web - March 31st, 2021
- corrugated concrete towers + verdant patios form student housing by a-001 in mexico - Designboom - March 31st, 2021
- Ask Us Anything: What would happen if you fell into a black hole? - Popular Science - March 31st, 2021
- French Architect Franoise Raynaud on Building in Manhattan and the Benefits of Imperfection - Mansion Global - March 31st, 2021
- As outdoor life resumes in China, now is the time to invest in DOOH | Advertising - Campaign Asia - March 31st, 2021
- Long-term goal is to set more stories in India: Anand Gandhi opens up on Hotstar series OK Computer - Firstpost - March 31st, 2021
- In 'Klara and the Sun,' We Glimpse an Eerie Future Through the Eyes of a Robot - Singularity Hub - March 25th, 2021
- The Tangle (2021) Movie Review | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - March 25th, 2021
- Planet Earth Report Strange Signal Hints at New Force of Nature to Life Beyond Human - The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries Channel - March 25th, 2021
- What Is A Singularity? - Universe Today - March 21st, 2021
- Singularity (2017) - IMDb - March 21st, 2021
- Planet Earth Report Forgotten Cold War Experiment is Bad News for the Planet to Darwins Aliens - The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries Channel - March 21st, 2021