Ledger staff report| The Ledger
Results from golf league play around Polk County through March 29 with format, date, event and winners by flight or class in alphabetical order.
Big Cypress 18-Hole Ladies, Three Best Ball on Each Hole, March 23: Jan Turner/Allison Letourneau/Pat Frank minus 12, Diana Berube/Kay Hink/Barb Fatzinger/Pat Seidel and Cathy Kosmicki/Jennifer Hostutler/Terri Traggio/Gail Hanus tied at minus 7. Closest to pin: 0-22 HDCP - Sharon Batcheller; 23+ HDCP - Terri Traggio and Gail Hanus.
Big Cypress North Star Ladies, Drop-Out Scramble, March 24: Diane Hoeh/Jean Kettren/Louise Desilets 60, Sharon Batcheller/Lois Stewart/Barb Helding/Leesa Beach 62, Rose Mary Allen/Susan Prince/Gail Hanus/Sally Donadoni 63.
Cleveland Heights Tuesday Men's, Draw and Quota Points, March 23: Bob Reichert/Pete Selmon/Wayne Cross plus 5, Bob Shearer/Rick Bertrand/Mike Mimnaugh plus 4, Mike Rickels/Greg Spooner/Jim Williams plus 2. Closest to pin: No. A2 - Wayen College; No. A9 - Jim Robinson; No. C8 - Dave Anderson. Best Over Quota: A - Wayne College and Pete Selmon both at plus 2; B - Mike Rickels plus 6; C - Gene Steffen and Wayne Cross both at plus 1.
Cleveland Heights Tuesday Women's, Tens and Putts, March 23: First Flight - Mettie Withers 140, Barbara Kupitz 133, Penny Stephens 129; Second - Shirley Kalck 164, Vicki Fioravanti 138, Barbara Schucht 96; Third - Diane Oneil 135, Chris Westlund 101, Monica Hodge 91. March Putts - P.K. Allen 29; Mettie Withers 30.
Cleveland Heights Weekend Women's, Net Tournament, Schalamar Creek, March 28: First Flight - Penny Stephens 76, Barbara Kupitz 77, Mettie Withers 78; Second - Vicki Fioravanti 65, Shirley Kalck 73, Sue Cudaback 79.
Eaglebrooke Men's Member-Member, Nine Holes Scramble, Nine Holes Best Ball, March 27: First Flight - Kyle Thomas/Reggie Alford 65, Dave Jones/Larry Anderson 66 on a match of cards over Mark Neville/Stu Rawlins; Second - Jerry Moore/Jon Moore 64, Mike Hutchens/Wayne Marsh 66, Steve Sharp/Dan Girata 68; Third - Gary Landry/John Doran 65, Dan Kiehl/Matt McDonald 68, Hank Bolding/Jim Hicks 69; Fourth - Dave Ray/Tom Jacoby 68, Steve Beck/Joe Martin 69 on a match of cards over Bob Kormos/Tom Seagraves.
Eaglebrooke Women's Invitational, One Best Ball of Two, Gross and Net, March 24: Overall Gross Winners - Janet Brown/Erika Allen 72; Overall Net Winners - Lithia Beck/Nancy Georges 58. A Flight Gross - Rosannie Quinones/Juanita Nielsen 73, Jo Ahearn/Irene Bullara 77, Net - Beverly Bullard/Vicki Salhus 64 on a match of cards over Hope Holley/Jane Ahearn; B Gross - Patty Hughes/Lindsay Barnhorst 78, Judy Mosso/Lynne Turner 80 on a match of cards, Net - Fran Hall/Susan Giliam 60, Nan Habjan/Cornelia Corbett 65 on a match of cards; C Gross - Mary Parker/Char Ellis 81, Kristy Hutchens/Mickey Gardner 86, Jeanette Clark/Christine Nelson 66, Charlene Lewis/Mettie Withers 72 on a match of cards; D Gross - Beth Cleveland/Wendy Ash 85, Joy Clancey/Deb Quinn 90, Net - Florence Young/Lynda Wolverton 61, Penny Davey/Lyn Raabe 64. Closest to pin: No. 3 - Jeanette Clark; No. 6 - Jo Ahearn; No. 12 - Jane Ahearn; No. 14 - Janet Brown.
Grasslands Women's, Gross/Net, March 23: Red Division Gross - Danette Hensel 82, Net - Ruth Vickers and Ann Zavitz tied at 72; Silver Gross - Maureen Browne 99, Phyllis LeFrois 104, Net - Joyce Sheppard and Rita Selvage tied at 74.
Hamptons Annual Regional State Scramble, March 21: Mark Torr/Jeff Staber/Jim Carter/Chuck Swafford minus 8 on a match of cards over Rob Brooks/Greg Stephens/Lex Turnbull/Rob Chapman, Bill Spivey/Ron Davis/Dave Trombley/Larry Baker minus 7 on a match of cards over Joe Debonis/Tim Clark/Terry Foster/Bill Colclaser. Closest to pin: No. 12 - Melinda Taylor; No. 13 - Tom Vennard.
Hamptons Couples, Two-Man Best Ball, March 20: Ron Weller/Connie Weller/Myrna Iosue/Jim Kenney 88, Larry Utting/Terese Utting/Rick Cook/Deb Weingard 90, Michael Stoddard/Terri Stoddard/Dick O'Hora/Carol Raub 92. Closest to pin: No. 6 - Deb Weingard; No. 15 - Gary Richner. Best Score: Terese Utting 65, Paul Schaake 66.
Hamptons Friday Men's Nine-Hole League, Stableford, March 26: John Hoffert plus 5, Woody Woodfield plus 4, Bob Apple plus 3.
Hamptons Ladies 18-Hole, Stableford, March 18: Barbara Myers plus 12, Angela Rotondo and Shirley Schell tied at plus 6, Faye Mountain plus 5. Closest to pin: No. 12 - Sally Fiske.
Hamptons Men's, Net Stroke Play, March 23: A Flight - Terry Foster 54, Bill Spivey 55, Joe DeBonis 56 on a match of cards; B - Bob Miler 56, Earl Kotsonis 57 on a match of cards over Dave Trombley. Closest to pin: No. 3 - Ron Davis; No. 7 - Billy Stalilonis; No. 11 - Joe DeBonis.
Hamptons Sunday Duffers, Scramble, March 28: Dan Koster/Margaret Campbell/Dick Hansen minus 5, Terry Foster/Paul Egan/Judy Orioli/Steven Ray minus 7.
Hamptons Wednesday Stableford, March 17: Front plus 8 - Rob Chapman/Don Verhey/Dick Olson/Ed Jacobs; Back plus 4 - Billy Stalilonis/Wayne Smithson/Ken Esterline/Don Emmeloth; Overall plus 11 - Rob Chapman/Don Verhey/Dick Olson/Ed Jacobs. Closest to pin: Front No. 3 - Bill Colclaser; No. 6 - Mike Ready; Back No. 12 - Perry Borden; No. 17 - Don Verhey. Best Score: Larry Wilson 63.
Hamptons Wednesday Stableford, March 24: Front plus 5 - Bob Vollwerth/Conrad Dionne/Dick O'Hora/Jim Kermis; Back plus 5 - Terry Foster/Bill Burton/Jim Carter/Earl Kotsonis; Over plus 8 - Larry Baker/Mike Ready/Rich Regan/Tim Clark. Closest to pin: Front No. 3 - Mike Frain; No. 6 - Dick Turner; Back No. 13 - Mike Ready; No. 17 - Larry Wilson. Best Score: Jim Carter and Mike Ready tied at 65.
Highland Fairways Women's, Club Championship Tournament, Gross/Net, March 16/23: Club Champion - Cee Lawrey 130 gross. First Team Gross - Rose Kramer 139, Net - Lea Pepin 114, Lila Wilde 116, Irene Pelchat 118; Second Gross Judy Maur 135, Net - Harriet Warren 110, Chari Prunoske 116, Dawn Kling 117; Third Gross - Lucy Connell 141, Net - Dotti Mann 102, Laura Carpenter and Peg Ostrander both at 109.
Highland Fairways Men's, Net Stroke Play, March 16: A Flight - Bill Spivey 52, Mark Torr 55, Rich Regan 57 on a match of cards; B - Dick Hunnicutt 58 on a match of cards over Ton Vennard, Bob Miller 59. Closest to pin: No. 6 - Bob Miller; No. 12 - Dick Hunnicutt; No. 15 - Joe Schultz.
Highland Fairways Thursday Scrambles, March 25: John Knight/Karen Knight/Jim Knutson/Judie Tuttle minus 6, Frank Bassett/Linda Bassett/Barb Costello/Anne Jones minus 5, Dan Connell/Lucy Connell/Bernie Bourdeau/Dori Laibe minus 3 on a match of cards over Paul Pelchat/Irene Pelchat/Bob Fitzgerald/Ray Berard. Closest to pin: Linda Bassett and Scott Schoonover.
Lake Ashton Blue Man Group, Four-Golfer Step Aside Scramble, March 24: Front 9 - Darrell Saxton/Bruce Bellemeur/Jim Lloyd/Nolan Hake 24, Steve Haynes/Mike Ferarro/Larry Erd/Armand Favreau 25.1, Steve Beck/Wayne Louder/Leo McCafferty/Charles Lindberg 25.3. Back 9 - Steve Haynes/Mike Ferraro/Larry Erd/Armand Favreau 26, Dana Ferrande/Ron Waterson/Don Fuller/Jim Gawrych 26.4, Steve Burrell/Tom Anderson/Norm Wirtala/Bill Bothwell 27.
Lake Ashton Ladies 18-Holers/Ladies Niners, Executive Tee Scramble, Gross/Net, March 23: Blue Flight Gross - Deb Nettleton/Carol Seavey/Dori Krogman 57, Net - Deb Louder/Kim Kutsch/Margaret Volpe/Sue Buss 51.3; First Flight Gross - Liz Leigh/Cathy Kapinus/Kathy Reed/Peg Riedy 61, Trish Kellar/Laverne Anderson/Nancy Zografos/Chris Neuner 62, Net - Brenda Poe/Lisa Snook/Dana Cunningham/Jane Poole 50.9, Sue Fitzgerald/Jan Wagner/Bonnie Simonetta/Bernice Williams 53.8; Second Gross - Rose Dudeck/Dawn Iannacone/Sandy Alfano/Donna Butch 58, Char Walter/Evana Scianna/Pat Hodges/Denise Lacaprucia 60, Net - Cherly Winchester/Marilyn Lancaster/Linda Franzese/Liz Meigel 47.2, Colette mcKie/Beth Buie/Chris Hunziker/Judy Kettells 50.7; Third Gross - Lydia Fichtman/Claudia Loesel/Diane Dupuis/Diane Struble 60, Karen Markel/Gina Martine/Cheryl Tillman/Cindy Mendez 62, Net - Patty Panone/Mary Lou Jameson/Cecily Harmon/Joyce Candler 48.7, Kathy Cargel/Ann Lake/Tassy Deangelo/Melissa Prescott 53.7.
Lake Ashton Lady Niners, Executive Tee Scramble, Gross/Net, March 23: Blue Flight Gross - Deb Nettleton/Carol Seavey/Dori Krogman 57, Net - Deb Louder/Kim Kutsch/Margaret Volpe/Sue Buss 51.3; First Gross - Liz Leigh/Cathy Kapinus/Kathy Reed/Peg Reidy 61, Trish Kellar/Laverne Anderson/Nancy Zografas/Chris Neuner 62, Net - Brenda Poe/Lisa Snook/Dana Cunningham/Jane Poole 50.9, Sue Fitzgerald/Jan Wagner/Bonnie Simonetta/Bernice Williams 53.8; Second Gross - Rose Dudeck/Dawn Iannacone/Sandy Alfano/Donna Butch 58, Char Walter/Evana Scianna/Pat Hodges/Denise Lacaprucia 60, Net - Cheryl Winchester/Marilyn Lancaster/Linda Franzese/Liz Meigel 47.2, Colette McKie/Beth Buie/Chris Hunziker/Judy Kettells 50.7; Third Gross - Lydia Fichtman/Claudia Loesel/Diane Dupuis/Diane Struble 60, Karen Markel/Gina Martine/Cheryl Tilman/Cindy Mendez 62, Net - Patty Panone/MaryLou Jameson/Cecily Harmon/Joyce Candler 48.7, Kathy Cargel/Ann Lake/Tassy DeAngelo/Melissa Prescott 53.7.
Lake Ashton Men's, Three Best Nets, March 24: First Flight - Duff Hill/Les Jacobson/Leon Elsberry/Don Yasz 195, Don Connors/Bob Plummer/Ron McDonnell/Rolly Geyer 196, Dan Baun/Chuck Randall/Tim Wayt/Wayne Arant 198; Second - Denis Mulhearn/Mike Krigelski/Pat O'Neil/Jack Farmer 185, Dale Marks/Lloyd Kramer/Ronn Mann/Carl Pritchard 191, Jim Ford/Ed Hansen/Tom Murphy/Doug Dudeck 193.
Lake Bess Friday Men's Scramble, Random Team Draw, March 26: Larry Lee/Glenn Drier/Gordy Chilson/Bill Bennett minus 7. Closest to pin: No. 3 - Jim Stokes; No. 7 - Don Burkhardt.
Lake Bess Tuesday Men's Scramble, Random Team Draw, March 23: Doug Wilson/Jim "Lights Out" Stevens/Dan Petry/Jim Woods minus 9. Closest to pin: No. 3 - Ron England; No. 7 - Pete Holte.
Lakeland Elks Lodge 1291 Monday League, Schalamar Creek, March 29: A Flight - Mike Marden plus 6, Max Muench plus 4, Jack Meister plus 2 on a match of cards; B - Carl Wilson plus 6, Al Dupuy plus 5, Dave Norwine plus 3; C - Harvey Stevens plus 9, Jerry Giddens plus 5 on a match of cards over Carl Hatfield. Closest to pin: No. 6 - Max Muench; No. 13 - Dave Montgomery (50/50).
Lakeland Men's Senior, Bartow, March 29: Flight A - Dave Brown plus 2, Mike Frost plus 1, Greg Holmberg minus 2; B - Marv Kyea plus 3, Mike Wyatt plus 1, Ed Scannell even; C - James De la Salle plus 7, Terry Richardson plus 5, Henry Bishop plus 4 on a match of cards over Dennis Vannoy. Closest to pin: No. 3 - Joe Stevens; No. 13 - James De la Salle. Low Gross: Mike Frost 78.
Oakwood Men's, March 23: Adam Bundy plus 7, Kenny Clower plus 5, Garland Reynolds plus 4. Closest to pin: No. 3 - Howard Kay; No. 5 - Pete Demerski; No. 7 - Adam Bundy; No. 11 - Gary McBroom; No. 16 - Jeff Clawson. March 25: Frank Schweinberg plus 6, Garland Reynolds plus 5 on a match of cards over Rodney Allen. Closest to pin: No. 3 - Dave Naughgle; No. 5 - Gary McBroom; No. 11 - Dave Hughes; No. 16 - Frank Schweinberg. March 27: Adam Bundy plus 5, Charlie Walden plus 4, Ed Hill plus 2 on a match of cards. Closest to pin: No. 3 and No. 7 - George Ivey; No. 5 - Adam Bundy; No. 11 - Lou Grasso; No. - 16 Dave Henderson.
Ridge Men's, Wedgewood, March 25: Dennis Johnston plus 2, Gary Terrell even. Closest to pin: No. 4 - Gary Terrell; No. 15 - Bobby Lasseter.
Schalamar Creek Couples', Four-Person Scramble, March 24: First Flight - Clayt Liljequist/Linda Liljequist/Jim Pellek/Sharon Pellek and Dave Donahue/Joan Donahue/Tom Fischer/J.R. Finkle tied at 63, Ted Reid/Ginny Reid/Al Atwood/Sherry Hand 64; Second - Jim Keser/Jennifer Keser/Bob Shoenfelt/Eleanor Shoenfelt 63, Steve Scotia/Maryse Capobianco/Don Sutton/Carol Sutton 63, J.R. Plumlee/Patty Short/Richard Romero/Linda Romero 65.
Schalamar Creek Ladies', Ladies & Men Mixed League Scramble, March 23: First Flight John Russell/Don Swint/Joel Hervat/J.R. Finkle 62, Tim Lancaster/David Peer/Rich Haugh/Coby Holowacz 64, David Gray/Max Carroll/Pam Bartley/Jeanne Watters 65; Second - Linda Wolfgang/Don Eby/Jim Keser/Patty Short 63, Don House/Joel Wolfgang/Linda Liljequist/Linda Bushong and Dan Heinzerling/Paul Loftis/Butch Hale/Barb Mahar tied at 64, Don Dawson/Don Lowry/Sandra Lancaster/Dianne Lang tied at 66.
Schalamar Creek Men's, Championship, Gross/Net, March 15/22: March 22 First Flight Gross - John Russell 157, Clayt Liljequist 172, Net - Tim Lancaster 143, Buzz Carnes 156; Second Gross - David Peer 169, J.R. Plumlee 182, Net - Paul Loftis 151, Jim Keser 155; Third Gross - Jim Van De Velde 167, Don House 172, Net - Arlan Atherton 138, Marion Noble 149; Fourth Gross - John Covic 188, Pat McGee 189, Net - Rich Haugh 144, Chuck Raymond 148; Fifth Gross - David Gray 170, Gene Novak 179, Net - Michael Craig 152, Bob Jacobs 155; Sixth Gross - Butch Hale 187, Tom Mahar 205, Net - Al Horvath 146, Noel Bartlo 166.
Paula Neyholt, Highland Fairways, No. 7, March 16.
BARTOW INDIVIDUAL POINTS, Wednesdays, nine holes, make up your own foursome, $17 ($12 green fee and cart), pays all plus scores, night specials in the lounge. Call 863-533-9183.
CLEVELAND HEIGHTS MENS, tee times available 7:30-8:30 a.m. Wednesday through Monday and Friday, groups or individuals welcome, quota points with skins optional, eight to 10 groups now play. Call Paul Boeh at 863-738-4129.
CLEVELAND HEIGHTS TUESDAY WOMENS, every Tuesday, tee times start at 8:30 a.m. Call Shirley Kalck at 863-853-9566.
HAMPTONS TUESDAY MEN'S LEAGUE, accepting new players. Call 844-882-8157 for more information.
HUNTINGTON HILLS TWO-ASIDE, Saturdays, 18-Hole Points Quota. Check in by 8:15 a.m. Contact Terri White at 863-5594082 or email@example.com.
HUNTINGTON HILLS WHY WORRY WEDNESDAYS, Nine-Hole Quota Points, 5:15 p.m. shotgun start. Contact Terri White at 863-559-4082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAKELAND MENS SENIOR GOLF, 7:30 a.m. shotgun starts, Mondays, play against golfers within your handicap. Call Dave Brown at 419-656-5747.
LPGA AMATEUR GOLF ASSOCIATION is looking for women and men to play in weekly Wednesday league and every other Saturday at various courses in the Winter Haven/Lakeland/Orlando and other areas. For more information, email Kathy Mannahan at email@example.com.
OAKWOOD MEN'S, 6:30 a.m. sign in. Points, skins and five closest to pins. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Charlie Walden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
POLO PARK MENS TUESDAY SCRAMBLE, 7:30 a.m. sign in. Random team draw. 18-Hole. For more information, call Polo Park Pro Shop at 863-424-3341.
POLO PARK MENS SATURDAY SCRAMBLE, 7:30 a.m. sign in. Random team draw. 18-Hole. For more information, call Polo Park Pro Shop at 863-424-3341.
WEDGEWOOD THREE-MAN SCRAMBLE, nine holes; Tuesdays at 5 p.m.; call Marcus at 863-858-4451 by 2:30 p.m. to play.
WEDGEWOOD TWO-ASIDE GAME, 9 a.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays; 18-hole points game with skins and blind draw; call Marcus at 863-858-4451.
WEDGEWOOD MIXED CO-ED SCRAMBLE, 2 p.m. Thursdays. Call Marcus at 863-858-4451 by 1 p.m. to play.
E-mail results of local golf tournaments, aces and upcoming tournaments to email@example.com; or mail to Golf News, Ledger Sports Department, P.O. Box 408, Lakeland, Fla., 33802. Include complete scores and league names. Deadline is Monday at 5 p.m.
Go here to read the rest:
Scorer's Tent: Golf league results and upcoming events in Polk County - The Ledger
- Fauci: Paul doesn't know what he's talking about | TheHill - The Hill - July 27th, 2021
- Should the US return to the gold standard? No - The Daily World - July 27th, 2021
- Should the US Return to the Gold Standard? InsideSources - InsideSources - July 27th, 2021
- TEXAS Thumbs: Texas Dems in disarray and Houston gets snubbed HOUSTON CHRONICLE - Houston Chronicle - July 27th, 2021
- VAERS reports may initiate investigations into potential associations between a vaccine and adverse events, but on their own cannot prove causality -... - July 27th, 2021
- Selected Quotes And Seven Lessons From The Hard Money Mini-Documentary - bitcoinist.com - July 27th, 2021
- POLITICO Playbook: Is McCarthy prepared for Trump's wrath about the Jan. 6 committee? - POLITICO - Politico - July 27th, 2021
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' cast 20 years later: Where are they now? - Wonderwall - July 27th, 2021
- Sen. Rand Paul wades into Texas governor's race against Gov. Abbott - Houston Chronicle - July 23rd, 2021
- Ron Paul: 'Ed-Exit' To Protect Your Kids From Critical Race Theory OpEd - Eurasia Review - July 23rd, 2021
- Thirty Years After Slacker, the Film Is an Austin Time CapsuleAnd a Hopeful Tribute to Its Spirit - Texas Monthly - July 23rd, 2021
- Cornyn Joins Letter Urging Biden Administration to Abandon the Tax-Hike Proposal on Farmers and Ranchers - Senator John Cornyn - July 23rd, 2021
- Short Redhead Reel Reviews for the week of July 23 - ECM Publishers - July 23rd, 2021
- Letters to the Editor: July 22, 2021 - TCPalm - July 23rd, 2021
- It will be remembered: Trump allies cross him in special election - POLITICO - July 18th, 2021
- Sens. Rick Scott, Ron Johnson and Colleagues on Democrats' Partisan Spending Bill: America Needs to Invest in Infrastructure Without Out-of-Control... - July 18th, 2021
- Lifting the U.S. Embargo Against Cuba Will Create Wealth and Prosperity for Both Countries - Energy & Capital - July 18th, 2021
- Wild and the Expansion Draft: What you need to know - BlueJackets.com - July 18th, 2021
- All-time City Golf champions - The Herald-Times - July 18th, 2021
- Want to Buy a Luxury Watch? Read These 7 Pro Tips First - The Wall Street Journal - July 18th, 2021
- What issues will guide the 2022 election? Check ads from GOP senators - Deseret News - July 18th, 2021
- Sunday's letters: Blame unvaccinated for pandemic, women stand against abortion ban, more - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - July 18th, 2021
- Daye looks back on over 40 years as local banker - Wilkes Journal Patriot - July 14th, 2021
- Golfing with Wynn: Could there be a dynasty forming in the Tuesday Men's League? - St. Albans Messenger - July 14th, 2021
- Sports for the Record: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 | Sports News | tulsaworld.com - Tulsa World - July 14th, 2021
- The Point, July 14, 2021: 'The Bay Is Really Hurting': Red Tide Kills Thousands Of Fish In Tampa Bay - WUFT - July 14th, 2021
- COVID Community Test Sites In Mpls., St. Paul, Bloomington To Close By End Of The Week - CBS Minnesota - June 28th, 2021
- Around the County - Runnels County Register - June 28th, 2021
- Pride Parties, Openings, And More FOMO-inducing Events From The Weekend! - Daily Front Row - June 28th, 2021
- Trump isnt the dictator: Wisconsin GOP inches away from Trump - POLITICO - June 28th, 2021
- Lets run Selective Service up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes - The Boston Globe - June 28th, 2021
- The Life And Career Of Ron Johnson (Complete Story) - Browns Nation - June 28th, 2021
- Rease and Keshequa made winning a habit - pickinsplinters.com - June 28th, 2021
- Ron Paul: Let Bitcoin Compete With the Dollar - Yahoo Finance - June 4th, 2021
- Former congressman Ron Paul: Bitcoin is money and should be taxed the same - Cointelegraph - June 4th, 2021
- Bitcoin 2021 conference: Speaker line-up and what to expect... - The US Sun - June 4th, 2021
- Ron Johnson is still weighing whether to run for a third senate term next year, but says he's 'panicked' for the nation - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - June 4th, 2021
- Sen. Rick Scott Doubles Down on Call for Congressional Investigation into the Origins of COVID-19 | SENATOR RICK SCOTT - Senator Rick Scott - June 4th, 2021
- Ron Onesti: "Have I told you " - Chicago Daily Herald - June 4th, 2021
- University of Michigan to retain name on Weiser Hall, president says - MLive.com - June 4th, 2021
- Bird Droppings: Arizona Cardinals start OTAs, Kyler Murray leading the way, Cardinals sign new punter, PFFs - Revenge of the Birds - June 4th, 2021
- Will The Bitcoin Miami Conference Be A Catalyst For Recovery? - bitcoinist.com - June 4th, 2021
- Entertainment Leaders Call on Celebrities and Influencers to Stop Spreading Misinformation about Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - PRNewswire - May 18th, 2021
- Last Call for 5.17.21 A prime-time read of what's going down in Florida politics - Florida Politics - May 18th, 2021
- Election filing week kicks off with a few surprises - The Columbian - May 18th, 2021
- Paul Bettany Answers Every Question We Have About A Knights Tale - Vulture - May 16th, 2021
- Utica man producing film about the history of radio - The Oakland Press - May 16th, 2021
- Gov. DeSantis appoints three to the Southwest Florida Water Management District Governing Board - Florida Politics - May 16th, 2021
- Twin Cities' biggest film fest includes 'Claw,' hits from around the world - Minneapolis Star Tribune - May 16th, 2021
- Max McLaughlin wins first super feature as Tyler Thompson runs out of fuel in Oswego - syracuse.com - May 16th, 2021
- Remember to say thank you before it is too late - The Daily Times - May 16th, 2021
- St. David and Benson win Baseball Championships - All Sports Tucson - May 16th, 2021
- Rand Paul clashes with Fauci over coronavirus origins | TheHill - The Hill - May 14th, 2021
- Twin Cities playwright and critic William Randall Beard dies at 64 - Minneapolis Star Tribune - May 11th, 2021
- Joy calls Tucker Carlson and Ron Johnson are the absolute worst for spreading COVID disinformation - Yahoo News - May 11th, 2021
- The 25 Worst Animated Movies, According to Critics - Newsweek - May 9th, 2021
- St. Paul man who helped burn down Third Precinct sentenced to prison and $12 million restitution - MinnPost - May 9th, 2021
- Willmar Stingers: Gardy set to appear in Willmar - West Central Tribune - May 9th, 2021
- Ron Bumblefoot Thal: Every time I do an acoustic version of something, I realize how beautiful the song is at its core - Guitar World - May 9th, 2021
- God rejoices in the truth | Religion | gettysburgtimes.com - Gettysburg Times - April 25th, 2021
- Do donors have too much influence over universities? - University World News - April 25th, 2021
- Five States Where Republicans Are Trying to Block Marijuana Legalization - CelebStoner - April 25th, 2021
- Here's Brunch, a pop-up, weekend email during the 2021 Legislative Session 4.25.21 - Florida Politics - April 25th, 2021
- Fredrick Brennan Is the Founder of 8chan. Now He Wants to Take It Offline. - Jacobin magazine - April 21st, 2021
- Party Politics: The Politics of Scandal - Houston Public Media - April 19th, 2021
- Ron Price's coaching longevity will be tough to eclipse - Los Angeles Times - April 19th, 2021
- Rekha Basu: I've had a vaccine 'passport' since childhood. What's all the fuss about? - desmoinesregister.com - April 19th, 2021
- How to improve policing in Florida and beyond | Letters - Tampa Bay Times - April 19th, 2021
- Winter's return, threat of new health restrictions tough blows for businesses - Winnipeg Free Press - April 19th, 2021
- Stephen Colbert Goes Off On Ron Paul Wearing 'Daisy Dukes' Shorts In Interview - HuffPost - April 15th, 2021
- Can You Get a 'Vaccine Passport'? And Other Questions, Answered - The New York Times - April 15th, 2021
- The Lessons of the Afghan War - National Review - April 15th, 2021
- Trump's early endorsements reveal GOP rift | TheHill - The Hill - April 15th, 2021
- This Florida Man may lead the GOP out of the wilderness | Column - Tampa Bay Times - April 15th, 2021
- Recent UW grad, an Afghan Kurdish poet, wins $90,000 scholarship for immigrants with exceptional potential - University of Wisconsin-Madison - April 15th, 2021
- Ron Paul: Why Is Biden Administration Pushing Ukraine To Attack Russia? OpEd - Eurasia Review - April 6th, 2021
- Ron Paul Warns of Government Crackdown on Bitcoin 'The Government Is the Threat' Regulation Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - April 6th, 2021
- "The government is the threat" says Ron Paul on Bitcoin - Techstory - April 6th, 2021
- Ron Paul: The government is the threat against Bitcoin Explica .co - Explica - April 6th, 2021
- Kane Honored With Senate Joint Resolution For His WWE Hall Of Fame Induction - Wrestling Inc. - April 6th, 2021