Accor and Sabre to collaborate on a new full service property management capability that will combine with Sabre's existing hospitality solutions to serve hotels of all sizes
SOUTHLAKE, Texas and PARIS, Jan. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Sabre Corporation(NASDAQ: SABR), the leading software and technology company powering the global travel industry, and Accor, the world-leading augmented hospitality group offering unique experiences in more than 5000 hotels and residences across 110 destinations, today announced that they intend to create the first unified central reservation (CR) and property management (PM) platform for the global hospitality industry.
In collaboration with Accor, Sabre intends to develop a new full service property management capability and enrich its existing central reservation and limited service property management systems. These capabilities will combine within a new unified cloud-native, highly-flexible platform that will be built for and available to hoteliers across all property classes and geographic regions.
In this context, Accor would be Sabre's newest enterprise hospitality customer,adopting Sabre's industry-leading SynXis Central Reservation System and, ultimately, the new global technology platform for all its hospitality brands and geographies.
"We are thrilled to be collaborating with Accor and look forward to redefining the guest experience together. We know our customers have historically had limited options in this area, and we are taking the lead to deliver the solutions that hoteliers have repeatedly told us they both want and need," said Sean Menke, president and CEO of Sabre Corporation. "Once developed, this offering will power a new generation of retailing, distribution and fulfillment solutions that will enable hotels to drive revenue growth beyond traditional sources and offer unique personalized services to their guests around the world."
With a diverse portfolio of brands from luxury to economy and over 50 years of experience in the industry, Accor offers a unique perspective on what guests want and hotels need.
"Sabre shares our vision of a future where hoteliers are able to offer guests an unforgettable, personalized experience that goes beyond simply being a place or service," said Sbastien Bazin, Chairman and CEO for Accor. "Partners like Sabre are essential to helping us effectively leverage existing and new technology to further accelerate our net supply growth and lower costs for our hotel owners as well as for the Group."
This initiative underscores Accor's long-term strategy and global ambition to invest in technological innovations to assure operational excellence, efficiency, savings and agility to their owners.
"For Accor, the new technology will bring an opportunity to further and significantly enhance the Group's core business activities including hotel distribution, guest recognition and owner relationships," said Gilles de Richemond, Chief Information Officer, Accor.
"We expect that the unified CR/PM platform will allow Sabre to better meet the needs of enterprise hoteliers and will significantly increase the company's ability to grow its footprint in the global enterprise hotel segment," shared Justin Ricketts,President, Sabre Hospitality Solutions. "Sabre's vision to create a new marketplace for personalized travel relies on its technology strategy and bold investments for the future."
Today's announcement demonstrates Sabre's commitment to help hoteliers operate more efficiently, increase revenue and offer personalized traveler experiences, further positioning Sabre as the platform at the center of the business of travel.
About Sabre CorporationSabre Corporation is the leading technology provider to the global travel industry. Sabre's software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Sabre also operates a leading global travel marketplace, which processes more than US$120 billion of global travel spend annually by connecting travel buyers and suppliers. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre serves customers in more than 160 countries around the world.
About AccorAccor is a world-leading augmented hospitality group offering unique experiences in more than 5000hotels and residences across 110destinations. The Group has been acquiring hospitality expertise for more than 50years, resulting in an unrivaled portfolio of 39 hotel brands, from luxury to economy, supported by one of the most attractive loyalty programs in the world.ALL, Accor Live Limitless is a daily lifestyle companion that integrates rewards, services and experiences bringing value to everyday life inventing a completely new aspirational way to live limitless.Accor is deeply committed to sustainable value creation and plays an active role in giving back to planet and community via its Planet 21 Acting Here program and the Accor Solidarity endowment fund, which gives disadvantaged groups access to employment through professional training.Accor SA is publicly listed on the Euronext Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN code: FR0000120404) and on the OTC Market (Ticker: ACRFF) in the United States. For more information visit accor.com. Or become a fan and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Forward-Looking StatementsCertain statements herein are forward-looking statements about trends, future events, uncertainties and our plans and expectations of what may happen in the future. Any statements that are not historical or current facts are forward-looking statements. In many cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terms such as "plan," "will," "intend," "vision," "future," "can," "commitment," "help," "expect," "anticipate," "may," "should," "would" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause Sabre's actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performances or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. The potential risks and uncertainties include, among others, the development and implementation of the items described in this release, the financial and business results of these items, the effects of any litigation and regulatory reviews and investigations, dependency on transaction volumes in the global travel industry, particularly air travel transaction volumes, including from airlines' insolvency, suspension of service or aircraft groundings, travel suppliers' usage of alternative distribution models, exposure to pricing pressure in the Travel Network business, changes affecting travel supplier customers, maintenance of the integrity of our systems and infrastructure and the effect of any security breaches, failure to adapt to technological advancements, competition in the travel distribution market and solutions markets, implementation of software solutions, reliance on third parties to provide information technology services, the finalization, implementation and effects of agreements, including any agreements contemplated by this release, dependence on establishing, maintaining and renewing contracts with customers and other counterparties and collecting amounts due to us under these agreements, dependence on relationships with travel buyers, our collection, processing, storage, use and transmission of personal data and risks associated with PCI compliance, our ability to recruit, train and retain employees, including our key executive officers and technical employees, adverse global and regional economic and political conditions, including, but not limited to, economic conditions in countries or regions with traditionally high levels of exports toChinaor that have commodities-based economies and the effect of "Brexit" and uncertainty due to related negotiations, risks arising from global operations, reliance on the value of our brands, failure to comply with regulations, use of third-party distributor partners, the effects of the implementation of new accounting standards, and tax-related matters, including the effect of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. More information about potential risks and uncertainties that could affect our business and results of operations is included in the "Risk Factors" section in our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q filed with theSEConOctober 31, 2019, in the "Risk Factors" and "Forward-Looking Statements" sections in our Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with theSEConFebruary 15, 2019and in our other filings with theSEC. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future events, plans, results, actions, levels of activity, performance or achievements. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Unless required by law, Sabre undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect circumstances or events after the date they are made.
Heidi Castle Heidi.email@example.com
MediaCharlotte ThouvardSVP Group External CommunicationsCharlotte.THOUVARD@accor.com+33(0) 6 25 02 03 33
Nicole LierheimerVice President Public Relations & CommunicationsNorth & Central AmericaNicole.Lierheimer@accor.com+1 (417) 861-1915
Anne-Cecile Blanchotannececile@hawkpr.com(212) 810 7672
Sabre logo. (PRNewsFoto/Sabre) (PRNewsFoto/SABRE)
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sabre-announces-plans-with-accor-to-create-the-first-unified-technology-platform-for-the-global-hospitality-industry-300991656.html
SOURCE Sabre Corporation
Go here to read the rest:
- For NYC students without technology: Whats in supplemental learning packet? - SILive.com - March 28th, 2020
- Reusing N95 masks in coronavirus pandemic possible with this technology - Fox Business - March 28th, 2020
- What COVID-19 tells us about technology and human behaviour - RTE.ie - March 28th, 2020
- 31 Technology Job Positions Hiring During the COVID-19 Crisis - Dice Insights - March 28th, 2020
- New Research and Technology Ministry Consortium to Assist Covid-19 Task Force - Jakarta Globe - March 28th, 2020
- Captains using technology to bond with teammates during pause - NHL.com - March 28th, 2020
- How Alternative Dispute Resolution and Technology Can Keep Your Cases Moving in the Face of Court Closures - JD Supra - March 28th, 2020
- The history of technology is about to change radically. India must seize the moment. - YourStory - March 28th, 2020
- Dell Technologies World 2020 Rescheduled To This Fall - CRN: Technology news for channel partners and solution providers - March 28th, 2020
- Office Movers Now Come Strapped With Tracking Technologies - Bisnow - March 28th, 2020
- Banks are stepping up technology recruitment despite the virus - eFinancialCareers - March 28th, 2020
- Probation officers use technology to stay connected with people - WSAZ-TV - March 28th, 2020
- Local organization hoping technology will offer answers to coronavirus pandemic - KSNT News - March 28th, 2020
- 12 disruptive business and technology trends for 2020 - Consultancy.eu - March 24th, 2020
- Technology is radically improving care for veterans - Healthcare IT News - March 24th, 2020
- Global Deception Technology Industry - GlobeNewswire - March 24th, 2020
- COVID-19 Is Changing Our World And Our Attitude To Technology And Privacy Why Could That Be Dangerous? - Forbes - March 24th, 2020
- Should Chicago Let Students Video Chat With Teachers? Pandemic Tests Technology Restrictions - Block Club Chicago - March 24th, 2020
- Crookston Public Schools technology pick-up will start Wednesday - Crookston Daily Times - March 24th, 2020
- How Will Technology Continue To Impact Our Everyday Lives? - Forbes - March 24th, 2020
- 3 Technology Stocks to Buy After the Covid-19 Crash - Investorplace.com - March 24th, 2020
- Morgan EV3 is dead, but its electric technology will live on - Autoblog - March 24th, 2020
- Technology and the big shift to working from home - RNZ - March 24th, 2020
- Smart farming: how technology is improving animal welfare and efficiency in agriculture - Euronews - March 24th, 2020
- Battling coronavirus loneliness? Youre not alone. Experts urge using technology to stay connected with famil - cleveland.com - March 24th, 2020
- Demystifying the Role of Women in Technology - CXOToday.com - March 24th, 2020
- Nvidias DLSS 2.0 aims to prove the technology is essential - VentureBeat - March 24th, 2020
- Tangent Technologies, a Portfolio Company of The Sterling Group, Completes The Acquisition of Bedford Technology - Yahoo Finance - March 24th, 2020
- Police and governments may increasingly adopt surveillance technologies in response to coronavirus fears - The Conversation CA - March 24th, 2020
- When their high school choir concert was canceled, technology helped them sing together anyway - CNN - March 24th, 2020
- Don't take the national security contractor workforce for granted - Washington Technology - March 24th, 2020
- Breastmilk available to every newborn thanks to new technology - ABC News - March 24th, 2020
- DJ D-Nice, hip-hop music, and the cultural reification of technology - Rolling Out - March 24th, 2020
- Can computers ever replace the classroom? | Technology - The Guardian - March 23rd, 2020
- iSIGN Media Contributes its Safety Alert Messaging (SAM) Technology Solution to Provide the Public with Instant Mobile Alerts for COVID-19 at No... - March 23rd, 2020
- Picking up the quantum technology baton - The Hindu - March 23rd, 2020
- In the black: startup pushing ahead commercialising waste-to-activated-carbon technology - @AuManufacturing - March 23rd, 2020
- PTAB Strategies and Insights - March 2020: Another Patent Ineligible Technology - Adding to the Growing List - JD Supra - March 23rd, 2020
- Brave Enough to Tolerate Failure: China Realigns Research Incentives In Pursuit of Technological Supremacy - Council on Foreign Relations - March 23rd, 2020
- Church leaders put their faith in technology to serve their congregations - WCF Courier - March 23rd, 2020
- New Insights to How the Brain Controls the Voice of Bats - Technology Networks - March 23rd, 2020
- Pond Technologies Holdings Inc :. enters into non-exclusive Technology Licence Agreement with UK-based Remediiate, providing Pond with minimum payment... - March 23rd, 2020
- Business in the time of Corona: Technologies that organisations can leverage to enable a remote working environment - Moneycontrol - March 23rd, 2020
- Wild is the wind: new issue of Future Power Technology out now - Power Technology - March 5th, 2020
- Dealing With Disease: The Joint Responsibility Of Science And Technology - Forbes - March 5th, 2020
- Beyond Robotic Arms. Canada Funds Technology for Space Exploration - Universe Today - March 5th, 2020
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology closed through weekend after faculty member tests positive for COVID-19 - Q13 News Seattle - March 5th, 2020
- Emerging Technologies in Retail: 2019 IT Decision-Maker Perspective - Technology Status, Trends, Use Cases, and More - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - March 5th, 2020
- GITGE - The New West African Technology Hub - Capacity Media - March 5th, 2020
- Global Battery Technology Market Size is Estimated to Grow from USD 92.0 Billion in 2020 to USD 152.3 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 10.6% -... - March 5th, 2020
- Sandata Demonstrates Enhanced Care Coordination with the use of EVV Technology at HIMSS - PRNewswire - March 5th, 2020
- Inspiring and Challenging the Nation's Future Leaders in Science and Technology - Saratoga TODAY Newspaper - March 5th, 2020
- Cyware Recognized as Industry Leader in Threat Intelligence Technology - Yahoo Finance - March 5th, 2020
- Looking at how policing with technology is done in Las Vegas - FOX5 Las Vegas - March 5th, 2020
- Ellucian and Kaufman Hall Technology Partnership Provides Powerful Financial Performance and Planning Insights to Higher Education Institutions -... - March 5th, 2020
- Votiro Receives Industry Recognition for Content Disarm and Reconstruction Technology - Business Wire - March 5th, 2020
- 'Ban this technology': students protest US universities' use of facial recognition - The Guardian - March 5th, 2020
- Allego Wins 2020 BISA Technology Innovation Award for the Second Straight Year - Business Wire - March 5th, 2020
- GM Came Out Swinging Against Tesla With Its Electric-Vehicle Technology - Barron's - March 5th, 2020
- Cut and paste - and other innovations that shaped computer technology? - World Economic Forum - March 5th, 2020
- Gaming's influence on people in technology - E&T Magazine - March 5th, 2020
- Kemin Crop Technologies and Laboratoire M2 Partner to Distribute THYMOX CONTROL in the United States - The Audubon County Advocate Journal - March 5th, 2020
- SiLC Technologies Raises $12M in Seed Funding to Deliver Long-Range, Single-Chip LiDAR for Autonomous Vehicles, Machine Vision, and Augmented Reality... - March 5th, 2020
- Last Hilton Head 'original' fire station being replaced with new facility, technology - WJCL News - March 5th, 2020
- Keysight Technologies Continues to Garner Industry Recognition for Advanced Solutions with Three New Awards - Yahoo Finance - March 5th, 2020
- Is technology undermining democracy? It's complicated, says heavyweight thinktank - The Register - March 5th, 2020
- Exro Technologies CEO Sue Ozdemir to appear on Canadian and US television - Proactive Investors USA & Canada - March 5th, 2020
- Which really is the weaker sex? - The Economist - March 5th, 2020
- Guest opinion: Is there such a thing as bad technology? - The Almanac Online - March 5th, 2020
- history of technology | Summary & Facts | Britannica - February 29th, 2020
- GNDC roundtable to discuss technology and workforce challenges - INFORUM - February 29th, 2020
- Voice cloning could be the technology scammers have been waiting for - Komando - February 29th, 2020
- The Latest Innovations In Kitchen Appliances And Smart Technology - Long Island Weekly News - February 29th, 2020
- Coronavirus closes Hong Kong courts, and reveals their neglect of technology - Hong Kong Free Press - February 29th, 2020
- Top Books To Inform Your Technology And Innovation Strategy - Forbes - February 29th, 2020
- Technology experts look into future of transportation in Buffalo - WGRZ.com - February 29th, 2020
- How artificial intelligence outsmarted the superbugs - The Guardian - February 29th, 2020
- New surface mount technology equipment added to RIT's Center for Electronics Manufacturing and Assembly - RIT University News Services - February 29th, 2020
- Technologys effect on baseball is a huge concern for MLBPA head Tony Clark - The Boston Globe - February 29th, 2020
- Larry Tesler obituary - The Guardian - February 29th, 2020