Get ready to get your game face back on, as Leeds-based megabrand Roxy Ball Room is set to return bigger, better, and bolder on Monday 17th May when it reopens its doors to reveal a supersized gaming utopia spanning three floors.
The revamped venue will still focus heavily on the ball games, food, and drink that the brand has become famous for, whilst unveiling some exciting new gaming options to make it the citys premier gaming bar.
Former sister venue Roxy Arcade has been completely ripped out and refitted as Roxy Ball Room, creating one mammoth gamers paradise with its spacious basement area. Here, a diverse range of entertainment will be available offering endless hours of fun, along with a shiny new bar area.
The basement will also feature two newly installed Duckpin Bowling Lanes, where players can flaunt their competitive streak with a game that splices ten-pin bowling with skittles. Another game to make its Leeds debut is Bank Shot Shuffleboard, which twists the popular game with a board that loops back on itself, making it even more challenging to get the puck into the scoring zone. The basement area will boast two Bank Shot Shuffleboards, as well as a ping pong table.
Also new to Roxy Ball Room are three hi-tech private karaoke rooms, where budding performers can order a round of drinks at the push of a button,and a selection of iconic arcade machines, including the ever-popular basketball.
The ground floor bar will feature no less than five beer pong tables, whilst the light and airy first floor will boast 4 full-size American pool tables, two shuffleboards, two beer pong tables and two more ping pong tables.
Guests can expect the same stellar selection of draught lagers and craft beers as before, including Roxy Lager, Camden Pale and ABK Weissbier.
The Roxy bar team will be on-hand across the venues three bars to shake up both classic and signature cocktails, including the bestselling Ping Star Martini and the Tropical Rumbull. Hungry gamers will be able to hit up Roxys bold and tasty food menus, which spans loaded nachos, chicken wings, pizzas, and burgers.
Iconic nightlife scene
And, whilst Roxy fans will have to hold on until May the 17th to get their game on, they can get a taste of their signature food and drink menus from Monday 12th April onwards at the Merrion Street party.
Roxy has joined forces with neighbouring bars including Mojo, Verve and Yard & Coop to create the citys biggest outdoor hospitality area. A roof spanning the full street will ensure guests are kept both safe and sheltered from the elements, whilst DJs will be on hand with a diverse party playlist to suit the highly anticipated return of the iconic nightlife scene synonymous with Leeds.
Roxy brand development manager Joel Mitchell had this to say ahead of the re-launch: We are all extremely excited about taking our Merrion Street venue to another level! The people of Leeds are long overdue for a big night out on the town. Roxy Ball Room is coming back in a big way to help create memories that can make up for all those special occasions that weve all missed out on.
The bar is ready to go from Monday 17th May, and Im looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, from our loyal customers to co-workers and friends from our neighbouring bars. Im confident the people of Leeds are going to love our new-look, supersized venue when it finally reopens, and I know jaws will drop when they check out the new basement bar and see the massive selection of gaming that is now on offer.
With Bank Shot Shuffleboard, Crazy Pool, Karaoke, Arcade Machines and Duckpin Bowling thrown into the mix, Roxy Ball Room Merrion Street is going to be the citys number one gaming hotspot, with an unrivalled selection of entertainment options. 2021 is going to be a year to remember for sure.
Find out more and book your spot at the Roxy Ball Room as part of the Merrion Street party from the 12th or reserve your chance to play indoors when the full venue opens in May by visitingRoxyballroom.co.uk.
See more here:
- Revisiting a Utopian City With Fondness and Fury - The New York Times - July 27th, 2021
- Better to Have Gone Review: Dawn of a New Humanity - The Wall Street Journal - July 27th, 2021
- Annie Robbins: Will N.H. become the first Freedom Caucus anarchist utopia? - Conway Daily Sun - July 27th, 2021
- John Lennon's 'Imagine,' blared at the Olympics, is a totalitarian's anthem - New York Post - July 27th, 2021
- Grimes says her new song is about having to defeat Azealia Banks when she tried to destroy my life - NME - July 27th, 2021
- In quest for utopia, Auroville hopes that it can create a society without money using an app - Scroll.in - July 27th, 2021
- The Surprising Innovations of Pandemic-Era Sex - The Atlantic - July 27th, 2021
- Biden's Ministry of Education will deny "trying to turn the United States into a Marxist utopia": Star Parker - Texasnewstoday.com - July 27th, 2021
- Games: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD still offers plenty to love in new HD do-over for the Switch - The Irish News - July 27th, 2021
- How the Partition contributed to the queerness of Urdu poetry to make it non-normative - Scroll.in - July 27th, 2021
- Spectra Art Space opens immersive art installation, Nova Ita, in Denver this summer - Denverite - July 2nd, 2021
- Opinion | The School Ritual: Utopia, Truth, and Spirituality in the Face of the Pandemic - Observatory of Educational Innovation - July 2nd, 2021
- Gossip Girl, Space Jam: A New Legacy, and more on HBO Max in July - Culturess - July 2nd, 2021
- New Albums to Stream Today: The Go! Team, Laura Mvula, Snapped Ankles and more - Paste - Paste Magazine - July 2nd, 2021
- A real go-GETTR: Former Trump aide tries to batter Twitter by ripping off its UI - The Register - July 2nd, 2021
- Canada Day muted as country reckons with treatment of indigenous, other minorities - Reuters - July 2nd, 2021
- Hear the 1st sounds from China's Mars rover Zhurong and watch it drive in new video - Space.com - July 2nd, 2021
- New Photos and Video Shows Chinas Zhurong Rover on the Move - Universe Today - July 2nd, 2021
- 6 Stories That Find Drama in Utopian Settings - tor.com - July 2nd, 2021
- Displaying Great Ingenuity on Spotify's 'Today's Top Hits' Campaign - Animation World Network - July 2nd, 2021
- Sneak peek at OzAsia Festival 2021 reveals new writing and ideas program, comedy night, Australian premiere concert and more | News - Aussie Theatre - July 2nd, 2021
- News of Note: What You Might Have Missed in June 2021 - Dance Magazine - July 2nd, 2021
- Travis Scott Vows To Rock Out Like Never Before W/ New Album - SOHH - July 2nd, 2021
- Go! Guide July 1 - The Republic - July 2nd, 2021
- After Alexei Navalny the opposition to Vladimir Putin has no single leader - Prospect - July 2nd, 2021
- Funny Papers Again Column | The Long, Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer - King City Rustler - July 2nd, 2021
- Austin Performer p1nkstar Is Creating New Worlds as a Trans Musician - The Texas Observer - June 28th, 2021
- Electric City: The Lost History of Ford and Edison's American Utopia by Thomas Hager - Winchester Sun - Winchester Sun - June 28th, 2021
- A political science alumna speaks her mind on the art canvas > News > USC Dornsife - USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences - June 28th, 2021
- The Saga of Palm Tree Island - Port City Daily - June 28th, 2021
- 'Space Jam: A New Legacy,' 'Gossip Girl,' and More are Coming to HBO Max in July 2021 - Cord Cutters News - June 28th, 2021
- Roberto Vaz missed the College World Series with an injury but now is watching his son play for Vanderbilt - Tuscaloosa Magazine - June 28th, 2021
- The Real Truth Behind the Biden Budget Double-Talk - New York Sun - June 28th, 2021
- New Memphis Colorways and Utopia: Way Outside the Box ... - June 23rd, 2021
- Utopia Falls Season 2: Release Date, Cast, Hulu, New ... - June 23rd, 2021
- Travis Scott new album 2021 'Utopia': Release date ... - June 23rd, 2021
- Pariss 15-Minute City Could Be Coming to an Urban Area ... - June 23rd, 2021
- Special Tony Awards Go to 'American Utopia,' 'Freestyle Love Supreme' - The New York Times - June 23rd, 2021
- 14 New Books Coming in July - The New York Times - June 23rd, 2021
- David Byrnes American Utopia, Freestyle Love Supreme and Broadway Advocacy Coalition to receive special Tonys - New York Theatre Guide - June 23rd, 2021
- West Haven to seek proposals for new broadband network to bolster internet options - Standard-Examiner - June 23rd, 2021
- Primary Day in N.Y.C.: Where the Races Stand - The New York Times - June 23rd, 2021
- David Byrnes American Utopia Finds Home On Broadway For September Return - Deadline - June 18th, 2021
- Utopia? Echoes of Delphi and Dreamweaver in new visual editor for React - The Register - June 18th, 2021
- Coventry and its cathedral: the rise and fall of an urban utopia - TheArticle - June 18th, 2021
- 'When Evening Has Passed and Tomorrow Comes' Exhibition Inspires and Reflects Utopia - Daily Utah Chronicle - June 18th, 2021
- Cupcakes and cannoli at Richfield's newest bakery at the Hub - Minneapolis Star Tribune - June 18th, 2021
- Can Science Survive the Death of the Universe? - Scientific American - June 18th, 2021
- How To Tell If Your New Flatmate Is A Menace To Society Before They Move In - Pedestrian TV - June 18th, 2021
- This Dispenary Is Part Funhouse, Part Diner, and All Trippy - Green Entrepreneur - June 18th, 2021
- Bill Nemitz: Neo-Nazis moving to northern Maine? Say it ain't so - Press Herald - June 18th, 2021
- The Liverpool Biennial's Blinkered Approach to Feminist Art - frieze.com - June 18th, 2021
- Sims 4 is introducing cottagecore to the game with a new expansion pack - The A.V. Club - June 18th, 2021
- The Collective Alice, or, on Fear, Death, Multitudes, and Pain - E-Flux - June 18th, 2021
- How woke mayoral candidates want to NYC into Communist ... - May 27th, 2021
- Magma (comics) - Wikipedia - May 27th, 2021
- Winnie the Pooh musical headed to off-Broadway stage - Chicago Sun-Times - May 27th, 2021
- Netflix's Utopia, TVNZ's In the Long Run among great shows to stream this weekend - Stuff.co.nz - May 27th, 2021
- Insight - This bitcoin chaos will blow up your cyberpunk utopia - The Star Online - May 27th, 2021
- Austin is a 'utopia': Mayor Steve Adler talks homelessness and city growth on Joe Rogan podcast - Austonia - May 27th, 2021
- China's Zhurong Mars rover rolls onto the Martian surface (photos) - Space.com - May 27th, 2021
- Brave new virtual world: The Startup Wife, by Tahmima Anam, reviewed - Spectator.co.uk - May 27th, 2021
- Not Bitcoin. This will be the future of money - Mint - May 27th, 2021
- David Byrne on a lifetime of innovation and finding American Utopia - The FADER - May 27th, 2021
- 'Hadestown' jumps ahead of pack to welcome Broadway patrons - The Independent - May 27th, 2021
- Photo essay: What these artists and activists want you to know about their L.A. - Los Angeles Times - May 27th, 2021
- The Cut Podcast: The Other Side of Optimism - The Cut - May 27th, 2021
- Animation, storytelling, music and 5D events the main avenues of startup Moti towards our inner utopia CEO - Macau Business - May 27th, 2021
- Melissa Etheridge, LANY top this weeks online concert picks - cleveland.com - May 27th, 2021
- Hear every song mentioned in David Byrnes episode of The FADER Uncovered - The FADER - May 27th, 2021
- Africans, we should all be Pan-Africanists - The New Times - May 27th, 2021
- More Ways To Hit The Trails For Bike Month 2021 - WVXU - May 27th, 2021
- Rise of the creator crypto economy is way of future - Fast Company - May 27th, 2021
- The Child Soldiers of Portland - City Journal - May 27th, 2021
- With campus co-operatives, universities could model new ways of living after COVID-19 - The Conversation CA - May 27th, 2021
- Plastic waste-to-energy tech is being unrolled in Hungary and Greece - Power Technology - May 11th, 2021
- Powerhouse's waste-to-hydrogen technology to roll out in Greece and Hungary - H2 View - May 11th, 2021
- China's Tianwen-1 mission getting set to try and land Zhurong rover on Mars - ABC News - May 11th, 2021
- Letter: 'Origins of wokeness/critical race theory (CRT)' - Brown County Democrat - May 11th, 2021
- Where is Everybody? Are Big Incentives the Only Way to Attract Good Workers Post-Covid? - CEOWORLD magazine - May 11th, 2021