PRINCE Andrew's pal Ghislaine Maxwell's personal emails have been hacked sparking fears that damaging information about the royal could come out.
Details of the revelation came out in the defamation case made by Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex slave against the British socialite.
Maxwell's lawyers sent a letter on December 5 to New York federal court Judge Loretta A. Preska, but it was made public last week.
Ty Gee wrote about "the difficulty and complexity" of process as there are more than 8.600 pages, and that is "difficult-to-overstate importance to the lives of Ms. Maxwell and the non-parties", DailyMail.com reported.
The letter adds that the project "could not be accomplished by scanning or speed-reading' as each page had to be carefully analysed to redact, for example, 'a surname or an email address'".
Gee is referring to details that were released on accident in the 2,000 pages that were made public by the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
It revealed that Maxwell was accused of procuring underage girls for the dead paedo Epstein.
Maxwell has denied those charges.
Gee wrote: "Despite the Second Circuit's best efforts, it made serious mistakes. For example, it redacted a non-party's name in one location but not another; so the media immediately gained access to that name.
"As another example, it redacted Ms. Maxwell's email address (which linked to her own domain name) in one location but not another; shortly afterward hackers breached the host computer."
The email hack may hack could cause problems for the Duke of York after a BBC Panorama documentary revealed the royal allegedly exchanged emails with Maxwell in 2015 about Roberts.
The emails were sent after Roberts lodged court papers in Florida claiming she had been forced to have sex with Prince Andrew.
The Duke is said to have written: "Let me know when we can talk. Got some specific questions to ask you about Virginia Roberts."
Ms Maxwell replies: "Have some info. Call me when you have a moment."
The court papers were later struck from US civil court records when a judge ruled them immaterial and impertinent to allegations against Epstein.
Roberts claims she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew in London, New York and the US Virgin Islands at the age of 17 in 2001.
Prince Andrew has strongly denied the claims.
sympathy for the victims ofEpstein, who was found hanged in jail in August while awaiting trial for sex trafficking.
The Duke was also ridiculed over his repeated denials of any sexual relationship with then 17-year-old Virginia Roberts.
He claimed he had taken his daughter Princess Beatrice to a Pizza Express in Woking on the night he is accused of sleeping with Roberts, a "sex slave" of Epstein.
Andrew also said he did not regret having been a friend of Epstein, who killed himself in jail aged 66.
NEVER FORGET The gut-wrenching sights the Allies encountered when Auschwitz was liberated
FINAL CALL Heartbreaking last words of boy, 17, to mum before being decapitated in gang hit
AMAZON CRIME How Saudi Prince 'taunted' Jeff Bezos over affair after 'hacking his phone'
STORMAGEDDON Monster wave crashes over Majorca houses as Storm Gloria kills 8 in Spain
DRIVEN TO DEATH Mum kills herself after 'husband takes their baby to raise with new wife
MONSTER MAID Evil maid burned tots arm in boiling water because she wanted to go home
The Duke announced he was standing back from all of the organisations of which he is a patron as the fallout from the interview continues.
Epstein was first jailed in 2008 for procuring an underage girl for prostitution. He got an 18-month sentence, during which he was able to go on work release to his office six days a week. He was released on probation after 13 months.
This July he was arrested on sex trafficking allegations. On August 10 he was found hanged at the New York Metropolitan Correctional Centre three weeks after being found unconscious with neck injuries.
Continue reading here:
- The private islands you can rent in France, Spain and Greece from just 12pp a night... - The Sun - April 2nd, 2021
- A New Private-Island Resort in the US Virgin Islands - Caribbean Journal - April 2nd, 2021
- Immunity pods of family and friends start to venture out on private vaxications - The Boston Globe - April 2nd, 2021
- Security escorts, chartered planes, Rolls-Royces: Inside the luxe tours of FlyEast Philippines - TTG Asia - April 2nd, 2021
- Private Plane Vacation Packages Are the Big New Thing in Resort Travel - InsideHook - April 2nd, 2021
- Your Own Private Island in Tahiti Is Only a Flight Away - Locale Magazine - March 31st, 2021
- Royal Caribbean Thanks Emergency Services, NHS And Armed Forces With UK Homecoming, Set For This Summer - KPVI News 6 - March 31st, 2021
- Milgate to lead Velaa Private Island in the Maldives - Breaking Travel News - March 31st, 2021
- Secret Mediterranean: where to stay on the best hidden islands - Telegraph.co.uk - March 31st, 2021
- Staycation in Scotland: 6 remote and beautiful Scottish Island escapes - HeraldScotland - March 31st, 2021
- Ghislaine Maxwell Faces Two New Trafficking Charges, Raising Pressure On Prince Andrew And Others Listed In Jeffrey Epsteins Little Black Book -... - March 31st, 2021
- Best resorts in the San Juan Islands - seattlepi.com - March 31st, 2021
- 7 Successful Celebrity Investors | TheRichest - TheRichest - March 31st, 2021
- How the spending habits of Singapore's rich changed in the pandemic - Insider - March 31st, 2021
- NBA's Kevin Love & Model Kate Bock Share What They Eat on "Vegan - The Beet - March 31st, 2021
- Richard Branson Is Opening His Caribbean Private Island to the Public This Summer - Observer - March 25th, 2021
- The stunning private islands that cost less than the price of a two-bed flat in England... - The Sun - March 25th, 2021
- Stunning private islands cheaper than average 2-bedroom home in the UK - Daily Star - March 25th, 2021
- This $1.1 million island in Quebec is for sale (PHOTOS) | Urbanized - Daily Hive - March 25th, 2021
- Private island for sale in BC costs less than the average Vancouver home | Urbanized - Daily Hive - March 25th, 2021
- Escape to Figure Eight - Greater Wilmington Business Journal - March 25th, 2021
- Coral Restoration And Why You Should Choose Hotels That Support It - Forbes - March 25th, 2021
- Chance to make a moo-ve on West Calf island - Southern Star Newspaper - March 25th, 2021
- Remains of SoCal Marine Arrive Home Nearly 77 Years After He Was Killed in World War II - NBC Southern California - March 25th, 2021
- What it's Like to Live on a Remote Island in Indonesia During a Pandemic - Fodor's Travel - March 25th, 2021
- Puerto Rico awarded $900M to help boost islands education - The Boston Globe - March 25th, 2021
- World Rugby to help Pacific Island teams join Super Rugby in 2022 - ESPN - March 25th, 2021
- This entire Quebec island is on the market for $1.8 million (PHOTOS) | Urbanized - Daily Hive - March 21st, 2021
- "Vaxication" In The Maldives: What To Know About Vaccine Tourism - Tatler Malaysia - March 21st, 2021
- Royal Caribbean Readies Cruises to the Bahamas and Mexico for June - Vanity Fair - March 21st, 2021
- Here's How To Plan The Maldives Trip Of Your Post-Quarantine Dreams - Essence - March 21st, 2021
- Happy Birthday Animal Crossing New Horizons! Year In Review For A Hall Of Fame Classic - Hot Hardware - March 21st, 2021
- 'Vaxication' in the Maldives: What to Know About Vaccine Tourism - Tatler Singapore - March 21st, 2021
- The Most Popular Place to Visit the Channel Islands National Park has reopened for recreation The Log - The Log Newspaper - March 21st, 2021
- Island Real Estate | Properties for Sale and Rent on Islands - January 25th, 2021
- Private Islands Online Australia - January 25th, 2021
- Travel Megatrends 2025: Cruise Lines Take Refuge in Their Private Islands - Skift - January 25th, 2021
- MSC Grandiosa to Resume Cruising Southern Europe on January 24 - Cruise Radio - January 25th, 2021
- British Virgin Islands at a crossroads as outgoing governor decries corruption - The Guardian - January 25th, 2021
- The Islands of Rockport spotlights modern luxury (Sponsored) - Chron - January 25th, 2021
- I explore a new beach every day: How the one per cent are doing Lockdown 3 - Telegraph.co.uk - January 25th, 2021
- Join Kevin McCloud in Italy and ride the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express - Countryliving (UK) - January 25th, 2021
- Here's what it costs to book Disneys new cruises to Antarctica and the Galapagos Islands - CNBC - January 25th, 2021
- Yes, more money will always make your life better, but thats not all there is to happiness, says new study - ZME Science - January 25th, 2021
- Castaway Cay is Hiring! What This Could Mean For Disney Cruise Line - Inside the Magic - January 9th, 2021
- Unique Escapes in 2021 for Travelers Who Have Been Everywhere - Luxury Travel Magazine - January 9th, 2021
- Rebound Travel Technologies and The Rarotongan Resort Group Announce Strategic Partnership - PRNewswire - January 9th, 2021
- 4 great itineraries (and 1 to avoid) for a first cruise vacation - Royal Caribbean Blog - January 9th, 2021
- For heavily indebted small islands, resilience-building is the best antidote - UNCTAD - January 9th, 2021
- Top 10 Private Jet Destinations Around The World - Luxury Travel Magazine - January 9th, 2021
- Things I've done that I'll never do again on a Royal Caribbean cruise - Royal Caribbean Blog - January 9th, 2021
- Opinion: Thompson Island is supposed to be open to the public, but that isnt happening - The Patriot Ledger - January 9th, 2021
- Snapshot: private fund registration - what have we learnt? - Lexology - January 9th, 2021
- Sneak peek at Mackinac Islands Grand Hotel pool renovations: waterslide, cabanas, adults-only area - MLive.com - January 9th, 2021
- Verzuz's Virtual Return Shows Celebs Have Always Lived in Different Worlds - VICE - January 9th, 2021
- From Wealth TV to OAN - Rich Conservatives are Brainwashing the Country - City Watch - January 9th, 2021
- A Bostonian's Guide toHopefullyTraveling This Year - Boston magazine - January 9th, 2021
- Tree pods and beach bedrooms: Social distancing in the Maldives - CNBC - November 26th, 2020
- Scrub Island Resort to re-open | Business | virginislandsdailynews.com - Virgin Islands Daily News - November 26th, 2020
- What Does the Future of Luxury Travel Look Like in a Post-Coronavirus World? - Luxury Travel Magazine - November 26th, 2020
- Private Jetaway Is Leading the Way to Cabo San Lucas With Luxury Vetted Holiday Travel Retreats - PRNewswire - November 26th, 2020
- Consumers are too lazy for The Truth about Amazon to really make a difference - iNews - November 26th, 2020
- Private islands, rather than ships, could make the difference in cruise rebound - TradeWinds - September 18th, 2020
- A private island off the coast of Ireland could be yours for 250,000 - The Spaces - September 18th, 2020
- Private four-acre island listed for sale off the west coast of Ireland - Homes and Property - September 18th, 2020
- Return To The Magic: 6 Night Deluxe Walt Disney World Vacation Package Sweepstakes - Inside the Magic - September 18th, 2020
- Sorry Queenstown, this is the world's most scenic airport landing - Stuff.co.nz - September 18th, 2020
- Downward trend: Family Islands on track to be virus free - EyeWitness News - September 18th, 2020
- A slap on the wrist - TT Newsday - September 18th, 2020
- Looking to unwind outside the city? Abu Dhabis stunning resorts, islands and parks are ideal for some quiet time - Happytrips - July 23rd, 2020
- Looking to unwind outside of the city? Abu Dhabis stunning resorts, islands and parks are ideal for some quiet time - Happytrips - July 23rd, 2020
- Can you really buy your own private island getaway? - The Star Online - July 23rd, 2020
- Turks and Caicos Is Now Open for Tourism Caribbean Journal - Caribbean Journal - July 23rd, 2020
- Can I visit the Maldives? Here's how to do it as the islands reopen to tourism - Telegraph.co.uk - July 23rd, 2020
- Day Cruisers to Tivua Island to Get Involved in Reef Sustainability - FTNnews.com - July 23rd, 2020
- Donald Trump says 'just ask Prince Andrew' when probed about Epsteins 'paedophile island' - Express - July 23rd, 2020
- 50 million to boost islands' economy - GOV.UK - GOV.UK - July 23rd, 2020
- Maldives has reopened, but a vacay won't be cheap - IOL - July 23rd, 2020
- How 5 eco-friendly resorts survived the pandemic without guests - Business Insider - Business Insider - July 23rd, 2020
- Antigua's Hottest All-Inclusive Resort Is Open Again - Caribbean Journal - July 23rd, 2020