Biography 21/03/20 Porfiry Ivanov: what Stalin said the main freak of the USSR
a Famous preacher of a healthy lifestyle Porfiry Ivanov the person ambiguous. Some thought him a prophet, and someone was called a quack. One is obvious: his work has always evoked interest among ordinary citizens and the authorities.
From the scammer to the enlightened
the Initial phase of the biography of the future teachers of the people, is unremarkable. Born in 1898 to a large family, graduated from the class 4 parochial school, 12 years worked, sometimes hunted theft. In 1917, Porphyria was called to war, but with the armistice it did not get to the front.
the Revolution Ivanov fully supported: actively participated in collectivization, the demolished Church, expressed itself in Civil, having derailed an enemy train and burnt down the British plane. And then raised the country: mining and logging, factories and Railways, while finding time to play cards for money, repeatedly losing large sums. In 1928 he became a candidate member of the CPSU(b), but was soon convicted of fraud after 11 months out on PAROLE.
At the age of 35 years, the doctors found a Ivanov an inoperable tumor on his arm. Deciding to bring to life scores, he stripped out in the cold. However, long exposure to cold had no effect on the health of Ivanov. He continued the experiments on his own body, every day to be drenched in ice water. And a miracle happened: instead of a lethal outcome porphyry is completely healed from all ailments.
a Watershed episode in the life of Ivanov began on 25 April 1933. I sat night for the books and for a moment forgot tired, I saw in a dream a beautiful view of a man who boldly walked through the snow completely naked. From this picture I woke up all excited, and this image became an example for me and the goal, recalled the time hisgo insight the future healer.
Ivanov is heavily engaged in self-education: read Marx, Engels, Lenin, listened to lectures on health and longevity, while continuing hardening of the body. Gradually began to Mature their own concept of harmonious living, which will be the basis for Kids. Its essence is that power, politics, religion, money, comfort, pleasure does not make people happy, because the true value of life is the man himself, and his unity with Nature. But the Central idea of the doctrine of Ivanov was the achievement of physical immortality.
In November-December 1936, in Moscow was held the VIII extraordinary Congress of Soviets, which accepted the new Constitution. Walking these days on red square, people could not help but notice a half-naked barefoot man, who was trying to break the Kremlin walls. Of course, they immediately became interested in police officers: it was none other than porphyry Ivanov, who set out to convince parliamentary colleagues to consider in the main document of the country the rights of those who have been found mentally ill.
the Troublemaker was immediately taken to the Lubyanka, where he personally spoke to Beria. Apparently not finding in the personality and actions of a visitor threatening anything, he was admitted to Stalins office. The chief himself volunteered to get acquainted with a strange Walker. In addition to Stalin in conversation was attended by Voroshilov and Kalinin, covered guest with questions about his strange approach to human health. Silent only Stalin. However, in parting, according to Ivanov, he said: Make man will not make you die, like everyone else.
the Great Patriotic war, Porfiry Ivanov met in the town of Krasny Sulin, Rostov region, still continuing to walk the streets in shorts. In the autumn of 1942 came to the city, German troops here for some time housed the headquarters of the commander of the 6th army of Friedrich Paulus. The soldiers of the Wehrmacht brought eccentric bearded man to the General. Ivanov entered with a future FelMarsala in the discussion, explaining to him the futility of this war. He asked me, Who wins? I said, Stalin, said Ivanov later. Goodbye Paulus gave this strange Russian stamp paper, which stated that the bearer is not touched as it is interest to science.
However, despite the protectorate of Paulus, the Gestapo still detained Ivanova, suspecting him as a partisan-saboteur. Three weeks felt it was doused in the cold cold water was locked up for the night in the barn, buried in the snow. And he though that itself sings obscene ditties and Church hymns.
In 1957 the Soviet Union held another campaign against religious cults and mysticism. Authorities have busted all: psychics, sorcerers, fortunetellers, magicians, folk healers. Got under the hot hand and Porfiry Ivanov.
And what is your treatment?, asked the detainee investigator. He explained to him about the human interaction with the land, the rules of temper and purity of thought, the harm of Smoking and the benefits of fasting days. Interrogation gradually turned into a debate, and the severe policeman was softened. In his eyes was not a drop of guile. And conceit at the time, did not notice. I was filled with the sincerity of Porfiry Korneyevich and dont regret it No guilt for it does not find he wrote later led the interrogation of Colonel Vladimir Vinogradov.
Not a prison, so the hospital
the Soviet authorities never found something to complain about in the folk healer Ivanov, but domestic psychiatrists found him as their client. In 1935, Ivanov was in a psychiatric hospital in Rostov-on-don, where he was brought by police after arrest in the city market, where hes in his underpants propagated his teachings. In a medical Ivanov has appeared the entry schizophrenia and the expert Commission awarded him the document invalid. It is for this reason he fought during the great Patriotic war.
In the 1960-ies porphyry Ivanoin gave a new reason for doctors to put themselves in a mental hospital. He publicly stated that he taken an active part in the flight of Gagarin into space, helping the Americans to return from the moon to the Earth, but most importantly preventing the outbreak of a Third world war. At the Institute of forensic psychiatry them. Serbian, he was found insane, only noting the previous diagnosis of chronic mental disorder in the form of schizophrenia. A total of porphyry Ivanov spent in psychiatric hospitals Moscow, Leningrad, Odessa, Kazan and Rostov 12 years, experienced the full power of the Soviet punitive medicine.
the Life of Porfiry Ivanov entered a relatively quiet channel only in 1971, when the faithful disciples on the farm Top Andruchi built a teachers house. Here he is next to the assistant Valentina Sukharevskaya spent the last 7 years of my life, taking people who need healing. In 1979, about Porfirii Ivanov made a documentary, in the same year, it published an article in the journal technology youth. He has become a recognizable and respected man in the country.
Alas, to achieve immortality teacher of the people failed. He died on 86-m to year of life, even after death he remained faithful to his ideas: his colleagues, following the will of the mentor within three days watered the lifeless body with cold water.
Between sectarianism and messianism
Doctrine created by Porfiry Ivanov, has both loyal supporters and staunch opponents. Some consider it hardly probable not the Messiah, proclaiming a new era of humanity, the other an ignoramus and a charlatan. However, it should be recognized that the method of healing, developed by Ivanov, despite its criticism, effective. Thousands of people she helped to heal the disease, to cope with whom the official medicine was not.
For example, one of the Ivanovo, Moscow engineer Anatoliy Trush writes that he did not get out of hospitals and clinics, and its covered diagnoses medical record weighed a pound. But after PRobsheniya to the system of Ivanova he got rid of colds and has fully recovered seemingly lost hearing.
However, the researchers attention is more directed not at the practical side of the teachings of Porfiry Ivanov, and ideological. It is often identified with the religious movement, which incorporates a rich mix of neo-paganism and nekrestyanova and find in common with the traditions of Taoism, Buddhism and yoga. Theologian and doctor of philosophical Sciences Sergey Ivanenko sees Ivanovs doctrine of the elements of sectarianism playing a destructive role in relation to the individual, society and the state.
a Historian of philosophy, spiritual and material culture of Ancient Russia Vladimir Milkov notes that for all his pantheism Porfiriy not contrasted their ideas of Christianity, but was free from its dogmas. Ivanov personal example called for openness, benevolence, covetousness, moderation of consumption. But no wonder they say good intentions paved the road to hell. The enemy of creation of the idols he the end of life has become the object of deification and worship.
Source: Russian Seven
Recommended statesalaska Share: Comments Comments on the article Porfiry Ivanov: what Stalin said the main freak of the USSR Please log in to leave a comment! br>Share on Tumblr
Continue reading here:
Porfiry Ivanov: what Stalin said the main freak of the USSR - International Law Lawyer News
- Parramatta Laity Make Their Voices Heard in Dispute With Their Bishop - National Catholic Register - May 14th, 2021
- Matthew Wong Ink Works, Never Before Exhibited, Will Alight in New York - ARTnews - April 19th, 2021
- Double Blind by Edward St Aubyn review in pursuit of knowledge - The Guardian - March 31st, 2021
- How to Sound Like a Catholic When You Talk About Ashes and Death - National Catholic Register - February 25th, 2021
- The consolation of philosophy during Covid darkness - Offaly Express - February 25th, 2021
- What Is This 'QAnon' Thing They're Talking About? - Calbuzz - February 21st, 2021
- Manifestations of Higher Meaning: On Dana Gioia's The Catholic Writer Today and Studying with Miss Bishop - Los Angeles Review of Books -... - February 10th, 2021
- Arts Pantheon - The Daily Star - January 17th, 2021
- Christmas and the birth of truth on earth - TheCable - January 1st, 2021
- Pantheism | Definition of Pantheism by Merriam-Webster - November 29th, 2020
- No writer was better suited to chronicle the Depression than John Steinbeck - Spectator.co.uk - November 29th, 2020
- A world of mysticism and spirituality - Times of Malta - November 29th, 2020
- WHAT IS 'SPIRITUALITY OF PLACE'? | Bret Thoman - Patheos - November 29th, 2020
- Do Not Offend the Gods: 8 SFF Books Featuring Deities - tor.com - October 7th, 2020
- Religion, Non-Reductive and Saturated, Gains Respect in Post-Modern Academic World - Patheos - May 29th, 2020
- What's the difference between pandemic and epidemic? - ChicagoNow - March 31st, 2020
- World Pantheism Revering the Universe, Caring for Nature ... - March 5th, 2020
- Freeman Dyson: The Passing of an Iconoclastic Physicist - Discovery Institute - March 5th, 2020
- Pantheism | Britannica - February 27th, 2020
- Dan McCaslin: Nature and Shallowing the Mind - Noozhawk - January 28th, 2020
- Spirituality and values in the Disney universe - Evangelical Focus - January 18th, 2020
- Tagore and Iqbal - Daily Times - December 26th, 2019
- The Adventurous Lectionary The First Sunday of Christmas December 29, 2019 - Patheos - December 18th, 2019
- Ross Douthat: What will happen to conservative Catholicism? - The Register-Guard - November 12th, 2019
- Liberation theology never went away. It morphed into liberation ecology. - Catholic Citizens of Illinois - November 12th, 2019
- Iqbal: The Metaphysics and The Reconstruction- Part I - The News International - November 12th, 2019
- How to properly use righteous anger about the Amazon Synod - Lifesite - November 12th, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE: Catholic priest defends burning Pachamama effigy as within law of God - Lifesite - November 12th, 2019
- Ah, to spend some time in the great outdoors - Idaho State Journal - October 27th, 2019
- The Big Bang! - Chron.com - October 27th, 2019
- Catholicism has a stronger view of creation than both eco-religion and materialism - Catholic Herald Online - October 27th, 2019
- Faithful Catholics Throw Amazonian Idols Displayed in the Vatican into the Tiber River - PJ Media - October 27th, 2019
- Cdl. Burke: Revolution Is the Goal - Church Militant - October 2nd, 2019
- Lay Faithful to Gather in Rome to Pray for the Church on Eve of Amazon Synod - National Catholic Register - October 2nd, 2019
- Dennis Andrew from Poole says 'I am Druid' - Somerset Live - August 25th, 2017
- Unitarian Universalism and Pantheism World Pantheism - August 13th, 2017
- Gratitude So Burdensome? - First Things - August 11th, 2017
- Staying power: a poet's place in God's agenda - National Catholic Reporter - August 10th, 2017
- This World as Philosophically Necessary - Patheos (blog) - August 10th, 2017
- About | Pantheism.com - August 6th, 2017
- Star Wars' religious imagery is more than just coincidence - Catholic Herald Online (blog) - August 5th, 2017
- Senryu pries open 'The Jaws of Life' to explore death on latest ... - Maryville Daily Times - August 3rd, 2017
- Is Your Christian Worldview Cohesive? - Cape May County Herald - August 2nd, 2017
- 'Heretics!' Illustrates the Contentiousness Surrounding Philosophy - PopMatters - August 1st, 2017
- Mendelssohn's philosophy, Mendelssohn's grandchildren - The Jerusalem Post - August 1st, 2017
- Why Dina Nath Batra wants Tagore, Urdu, Mughals removed from school books - DailyO - July 25th, 2017
- A Critical Look At A New Sefer: Alternative Medicine in Halachah - Yeshiva World News - July 20th, 2017
- Hindu-Americans Don't Vote Republican - The American Conservative - July 10th, 2017
- Nelsons Leads Tanglewood Resurrection - The Boston Musical Intelligencer - July 8th, 2017
- 20 Options on God (Find Yours Here) - Patheos (blog) - July 8th, 2017
- Should Tyler Cowen Believe in God? - New York Times (blog) - July 7th, 2017
- Hinman's ABEAN Argument Part 3: More Objections - Patheos (blog) - July 7th, 2017
- Pantheism | Philosophy Talk - July 5th, 2017
- A Modern Day Inquisition: Rabbi Joseph Dweck - The Jewish Press - JewishPress.com - July 3rd, 2017
- The Universe Is the Mind of God - The Costa Rican Times - June 29th, 2017
- On religion: Being aware of our connectivity to God and each other - The Intelligencer - June 29th, 2017
- New Names for Old Gods - Patheos (blog) - June 29th, 2017
- Views | Pantheism.com - June 26th, 2017
- This Former MTV Icon Found Inner Peace Through Islam - HuffPost - June 24th, 2017
- Who were the authors of the so-called Gnostic gospels, and what did they believe? - Aleteia EN - June 24th, 2017
- How Scotland inspired Bram Stoker's Dracula - The Scotsman - June 15th, 2017
- My Turn: Respecting Mother - Concord Monitor - June 15th, 2017
- Seven Things Evil Is Not: What the Death of My Son Taught Me - ChristianityToday.com - June 8th, 2017
- 'Sgt. Pepper's' Turns 50: The Newsweek Review of The Beatles' Masterpiece - Newsweek - June 1st, 2017
- Rishe Groner - Tablet Magazine - May 23rd, 2017
- Escape into the wild with Maasthi Gudi- The New Indian Express - The New Indian Express - May 13th, 2017
- Dunphy: The growls of empty stomachs - Alton Telegraph - May 9th, 2017
- Opposed to Catholicism - Church Militant - May 6th, 2017
- In response to Tim Martin, God exists - Eureka Times Standard - May 4th, 2017
- A war of opposites: Rubbishing Hinduism's eclectic nature, Hindutva treats any expression of dissent as sedition - Times of India (blog) - May 2nd, 2017
- Why I Had To Make a Clean Break With Christianity - Patheos - Patheos (blog) - April 27th, 2017
- Hitler Was Not a Christian - Splice Today - April 15th, 2017
- Winter is coming; help me turn yarn into warmth - Port Huron Times Herald - April 12th, 2017
- Families leave thousands of cremated remains behind - Bellingen Courier Sun - April 12th, 2017
- Hinduism vs Hindutva: The search for an ideology in times of cow politics - Hindustan Times - April 10th, 2017
- Adventists appeal court ruling on Kellogg Sabbath accommodation case - Adventist News Network - April 7th, 2017
- Composer Theofanidis unconvincing as theologian in Atlanta Symphony's Creation/Creator - Washington Classical Review - April 3rd, 2017
- Families leave thousands of cremated remains behind - The Sydney Morning Herald - April 2nd, 2017
- Need to propagate Sufism in its right context: Dr Qasim - Kashmir Reader - March 31st, 2017
- Why Sacrifices? - Algemeiner - March 31st, 2017