June 19, 2017-
Neurotechnology has released SentiVeillance Server, a ready-to-use solution that integrates with surveillance video management systems (VMS).
SentiVeillance Server is based on the companys deep neural network technology for facial recognition from surveillance camera video, giving a VMS advanced capabilities, including the ability to quickly and accurately recognize faces in video streams and trigger analytical event notifications whenever the system detects an authorized, unauthorized or unknown individual.
The new capabilities significantly improves the workflow of VMS operators so that they can quickly respond to evolving situations and easily view video of past events as well as filter them by gender, age or person ID.
SentiVeillance Server enables advanced analytics in many video management systems where it was too complex or too expensive before, said Aurimas Juska, Neurotechnology software development team lead. Users can benefit from an enhanced surveillance system with only a small amount of configuration and no need for programming.
The solution supports a range of video management systems including Milestone XProtect VMS and Luxriot Evo, Evo S and Evo Global.
SentiVeillance Server can process in real time up to 10 video streams from multiple video management systems.
The solution is equipped with Neurotechnologys latest deep neural-network-based facial detection and recognition algorithm which greatly improves identification accuracy and speed.
The technology is included in other Neurotechnology products including the VeriLook and MegaMatcher software development kits (SDK), which have millions of deployments worldwide.
In addition, the SentiVeillance SDK allows developers to create solutions using facial identification and object recognition from surveillance video.
In a separate announcement, Neurotechnology revealed that the companys deep neural network researchers won first place in a Kaggle competition that sought AI solutions for fisheries monitoring.
For their winning solution in The Nature Conservancy Fisheries Monitoring competition, the team of researchers won a first place prize of $50,000.
The team beat out the competing 2,292 submitted algorithms for the identification of fish and other marine species from video streams. The algorithms were evaluated based on an unseen test set that mimicked a real-life scenario.
Illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing practices are degrading marine ecosystems, global seafood supplies and local livelihoods, according to The Nature Conservancy.
The Neurotechnology employees, which entered the competition independently under the name Towards Robust-Optimal Learning of Learning, used advanced deep neural networks to solve this issue.
The Fisheries Monitoring competition was one of the biggest competitions for Kaggle, a learning, sharing and development site for data, code, research and process.
This was one of the first Kaggle competitions that was comprised of two stages, which means that models developed during the first stage were frozen and evaluated on unseen data that was made available during the second stage, said Gediminas Peksys from the Towards Robust Optimal Learning of Learning team. In such a setting, it is very easy for a teams models to overfit the data by using too many trainable parameters. We were able to utilize our teams experience using deep neural networks to come up with a robust model that performed a lot closer to the original estimate from stage one and generalized in a predictable manner on unseen data.
Previously reported, Neurotechnology added a new Extreme edition to its MegaMatcher Accelerator line of multi-biometric identification solutions for national-scale projects.
Follow this link:
- Stryker to participate in Cowen 40th Annual Health Care Conference - Yahoo Finance - February 26th, 2020
- Non-fiction reviews: One Blade of Grass and three other titles - The Sydney Morning Herald - February 14th, 2020
- Elon Musk promises to have the Neuralink brain chip in a human this year - Inceptive Mind - February 9th, 2020
- CES 2020: The symbiosis of human and machine - The Drum - January 29th, 2020
- Stryker (SYK) to Report Q4 Earnings: What's in the Cards? - Yahoo Finance - January 29th, 2020
- United States Air Force Plans to "Aim High" Leveraging the Science of Neuroplasticity - Yahoo Finance - January 26th, 2020
- MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global facial recognition market size to grow from USD 3.2 billion in 2019 to USD 7.0 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of... - January 26th, 2020
- Wearable technology drives Phoenix to be leader in innovation - AZ Big Media - January 26th, 2020
- Eli Lilly's Acquisition Strategy, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma - Seeking Alpha - January 26th, 2020
- Neurotechnology Market Trends, Key Players, Overview, Competitive Breakdown and Regional Forecast by 2025 - Filmi Baba - December 26th, 2019
- designboom 2020 TECH PREDICTIONS: cyborgs and brainjacking - Designboom - December 26th, 2019
- Neurotechnology firm partners two care facilities with eye movement platform - Med-Tech Innovation - December 13th, 2019
- SyncThinks eye-tracking helps monitor brain health and concussion risk - VentureBeat - December 12th, 2019
- These were the 15 best CEOs of 2019 - Business Insider - December 12th, 2019
- Worldwide Facial Recognition Market Latest Research By Business Expansion Plans, Industry Demand Status & Forecast 2028 - Tech News Today - December 12th, 2019
- Neurotechnology Market Report 2019 | Industry Size, Share, Trend And Forecast Is A Professional And In-Depth Study By 2026 - Alpha News Report - December 6th, 2019
- Trying to read the 'mind of a group' shapes our decisions online - Futurity: Research News - December 6th, 2019
- Global Facial Recognition Market Top Key Players, Regions and Application Outlook Upto 2019 to 2028 - Industry Planning - December 6th, 2019
- Neurotechnology startup NextMind unveils world's first brain-sensing wearable that delivers real-time device control with just your thoughts -... - November 23rd, 2019
- NextMind Unveils World's First Brain-Sensing Wearable That Delivers Real-Time Device Control With Just Your Thoughts - Business Wire - November 23rd, 2019
- Neurotechnology and the Future of Hope - Robotics Tomorrow (press release) - August 25th, 2017
- Canaccord Genuity Keeps Rating And Raises Price Target On Stryker Corporation (SYK) - Modern Readers - August 25th, 2017
- Technology Key to Fighting Neurological Disease - R & D Magazine - August 25th, 2017
- Could this back-pain device end need for opioids? - The Columbus Dispatch - August 20th, 2017
- In the Future, Humans Will Use Brain to Brain Communication and Download Their Memories If Elon Musk Has His Way - Newsweek - August 14th, 2017
- Open-source Morpheo Platform to Use Artificial Intelligence to Help Diagnose Sleep Disorders - Sleep Review - August 8th, 2017
- Stryker Exceeded Analysts' Sales Estimates in 2Q17 - Market Realist - August 2nd, 2017
- Elon Musk talks of his life's 'highs' and 'lows' in a few painfully honest tweets - Mashable - July 31st, 2017
- Team Neurotechnology Innovations Translator - July 30th, 2017
- Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) and Uroplasty (UPI) Financial Survey - Stock Observer - July 29th, 2017
- Tufts Hosts Engineering Conference - Tufts Now - July 28th, 2017
- Stryker reports 6.1% Q2 growth, installs 26 Mako systems: 7 things ... - Becker's Orthopedic & Spine - July 28th, 2017
- Arshya Vahabzadeh: Innovating at the Intersection of Brain, Behavior, and Technology - HuffPost - July 27th, 2017
- Capstone Asset Management Company Has Boosted By $555078 Its Raytheon Co (RTN) Holding, Stryker (SYK)'s ... - Herald KS - July 26th, 2017
- Trivascular Technologies (TRIV) & Stryker Corporation (SYK) Critical Review - Stock Observer - July 26th, 2017
- fMRI, EEG Tests May Detect Consciousness in Severe TBI Patients - PsychCentral.com - July 24th, 2017
- BRAIN center gathers to ponder future, direction - Arizona State University - July 20th, 2017
- Preserving the Right to Cognitive Liberty - Scientific American - July 19th, 2017
- Comparing Uroplasty (UPI) and Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) - The Cerbat Gem - July 18th, 2017
- Insider Activity Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) - Highlight Press - July 15th, 2017
- Neurotechnology: 5 braincomputer interface innovations - Red Bull - Red Bull - July 12th, 2017
- DARPA invests further in neurotechnology - SD Times - SDTimes.com - July 11th, 2017
- Infinitely Flexible 3D Printing with Ultrasonic Manipulation? - ENGINEERING.com - July 11th, 2017
- HIRREM Neurotechnology Better Than Placebo for Insomnia - Sleep Review - July 10th, 2017
- What is NIT? Neurotechnology Innovations Translator - July 5th, 2017
- Mind-blowing ultrasonic 'printer' uses lasers and high-frequency sound to assemble electronics - Digital Trends - July 1st, 2017
- Neurotechnology Explains Ultrasonic Manipulation in 3D Printing - 3DPrint.com - June 30th, 2017
- Neurotechnology Develops 3D Printing Method with Non-Contact Ultrasonic Manipulation Technology - 3DPrint.com - June 26th, 2017
- Neurotechnology makes a number of updates to the MegaMatcher product line - Biometric Update - June 23rd, 2017
- SentiVeillance Server - Face Recognition and Analytics to Video Management Systems - Officer.com (press release) (registration) (blog) - June 22nd, 2017
- Brain data, neurotechnology and education | code acts in ... - June 21st, 2017
- Neurotechnology Announces SentiVeillance Server Facial Recognition Solution - findBIOMETRICS - June 21st, 2017
- New SentiVeillance Server from Neurotechnology Adds Face Recognition and Analytics to Video Management Systems - PR Newswire (press release) - June 19th, 2017
- Accuray (ARAY) versus Stryker Corporation (SYK) Head-To-Head Review - The Cerbat Gem - June 17th, 2017
- Helping or Hacking? Engineers, Ethicists Must Work Together on Brain-Computer Interface Technology - Government Technology - June 15th, 2017
- Neurotechnology Researchers Win Kaggle Competition with Deep Neural Network Solution for The Nature ... - PR Newswire (press release) - June 15th, 2017
- Neurotechnology Wins Fisheries-Focused Computer Vision ... - findBIOMETRICS - June 15th, 2017
- A Hardware Update for the Human Brain - HardOCP - June 15th, 2017
- Neurotechnology Releases MegaMatcher Accelerator Extreme, the Fastest Biometric Engine in the World - PR Newswire (press release) - June 14th, 2017
- Helping or hacking? Engineers and ethicists must work together on brain-computer interface technology - San Francisco Chronicle - June 14th, 2017
- Favorable Press Coverage Very Likely to Affect Stryker Corporation (SYK) Stock Price - Sports Perspectives - June 14th, 2017
- Neurotechnology Announces MegaMatcher Accelerator Extreme - findBIOMETRICS - June 12th, 2017
- Head to Head Analysis: Accuray (ARAY) and Stryker Corporation (SYK) - Sports Perspectives - June 12th, 2017
- Welch Capital Partners Increased By $3.59 Million Its Eqt (EQT) Position, Stryker (SYK) Sellers Decreased By 3.59 ... - UtahHerald.com - June 10th, 2017
- Comparing Accuray (ARAY) & Stryker (SYK) - The Cerbat Gem - June 9th, 2017
- Shoosmiths advises PD Neurotechnology on 1.34m (EUR) investment - Shoosmiths legal updates (press release) - June 7th, 2017
- Shoosmiths advises PD Neurotechnology on 1.34m investment - Scottish Legal News - June 7th, 2017
- Stryker (SYK) Earning Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Report Finds - Chaffey Breeze - June 5th, 2017
- Stryker (SYK) Receives Media Impact Score of 0.15 - Chaffey Breeze - June 3rd, 2017
- Scientists remotely move a mouse's whiskers with electrodes outside its brain - The Verge - June 1st, 2017
- The tiny cyborg dragonfly drones have taken flight - Mashable - June 1st, 2017
- Somewhat Positive Press Coverage Likely to Impact Stryker (SYK) Stock Price - The Cerbat Gem - June 1st, 2017
- Stryker (SYK) Getting Positive News Coverage, Study Shows - Chaffey Breeze - May 28th, 2017
- $20000 ONtrepreneurs Pitch Challenge Winner Announced - Canada NewsWire (press release) - May 23rd, 2017
- FAQ Neurotechnology Innovations Translator - May 13th, 2017
- Rythm Accelerates Sleep Research and Neurotechnology Efforts With a Prestigious Scientific Advisory Board and ... - PR Newswire (press release) - May 13th, 2017
- Freedom of the mind under threat with new technology - BioEdge - May 8th, 2017
- Do We Have a Right to Mental Privacy and Cognitive Liberty? - Scientific American (blog) - May 4th, 2017
- Future tech could jeopardise 'freedom of mind': experts - Outlook India - Outlook India - May 2nd, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Business - Fortune - May 2nd, 2017