Montage Cay is a 48-acre private island in The Abacos Islands in the Bahamas. Montage Hotels & ... [+] Resorts will develop 50 all-suite guest accommodations and a residential community on the island.
Montage Hotels & Resorts, a global leader in luxury hotel management, will open its first resort in the Caribbean. Located on Montage Cay in The Abacos Islands, the resort will include a five star hotel and a residential community on a 48-acre private island. The property will offer an unmatched resort experience in the Bahamas, with the same level of quality found at otherMontage properties.
Scheduled to open in 2023, the resort will be the first Caribbean-based property for Montage, which currently has a portfolio of hotels, resorts and residences that includes Montage Laguna Beach, Montage Deer Valley, Montage Kapalua Bay, Montage Palmetto Bluff and Montage Los Cabos. Montage is currently developing several additional resort properties, including Montage Healdsburg (opening in November 2020), Montage Big Sky (opening in 2021) and Montage La Quinta (opening in 2022).
Owned in partnership with Nassau-based Sterling Global Financial, the project is the redevelopment and rebranding of the private island of Matt Lowes Cay, re-emerging as Montage Cay, alongside the launch of The Residences at Montage Cay. The Abacos is a 120-mile chain of beautiful islands and cays that are dotted by mangroves and white sand beaches.
Surrounded by calm waters, warm breezes and panoramic beauty, Montage Cay will perfectly combine its breathtaking setting with signature Montage amenities and service, says Alan J. Fuerstman, founder, chairman and chief executive of Montage International. We have designed the resort to take full advantage of the islands natural beauty, setting the stage for one of the finest ultra-luxury resorts in the Caribbean. We are grateful to the Bahamian community for their warm welcome and look forward to bringing Montage to this special part of the world.
Montage Cay features a 46-slip marina that can accommodate vessels up to 110 feet in length.
Pristine Private Beaches And Stunning Views
Located on a private island in the Sea of Abaco, Montage Cay will be unlike other luxury resorts in the Caribbean due to its unique landscape and orientation. The 48-acre island boasts seven pristine beaches while a 46-slip marina will accommodate vessels up to 110 feet, allowing guests and residents of Montage Cay access to an array of world-class boating as well as some of the best fly-fishing, bone fishing, sailing, diving, and nature viewing in the Caribbean.
The island has a varied topography with elevated sight lines for expansive sunrise and sunset views, mature and diverse landscaping including coconut groves, as well as stunning scenery of the surrounding cays.
All-Suite Guest Accommodations, Turn-Key Residences and Custom Homes
The resort will have a hospitality component as well as residential offerings. Each of the fifty all-suite guest accommodations will feature light and airy ocean-view rooms with luxury outdoor amenities including plunge pools, outdoor showers, private gardens and lounge areas.
The Residences at Montage Cay will be a limited number of bespoke fully-furnished oceanfront Villa Residences and Estate Lots that will be developed with semi-custom homes.
We are honored to be partners with Montage International in the development of this spectacular project, says David Kosoy, Executive Chairman & Founder of Sterling Global Financial. I am confident that the combination of Sterlings development expertise and Montages operational expertise will result in an unparalleled private island escape and community that will set a new standard for luxury living.
Situated within private enclaves adjacent to the resort, the Villa Residences at Montage Cay will include stunning ocean views. Estate Lots will feature unique elevations and sight lines offering buyers the opportunity to create their own personalized Bahamian retreat with breathtaking ocean vistas.Residential owners will have access to a private beach and cabana area for their families and guests.
The Residences at Montage Cay are being thoughtfully designed to offer an exclusive opportunity to own a home on a private island with access to all of the amenities and services of Montage, in addition to a dedicated staff, says Fuerstman.
The island has seven pristine white-sand beaches as well as beautiful views of the Sea of Abaco and ... [+] the surrounding cays.
The Residences at Montage Cay will include a Montage Rental Management Program for homeowners who choose to participate. In addition, Montage Residential owners will have access to special privileges and benefits throughout the Montage Hotels & Resorts and Pendry Hotels & Resorts portfolios. Montage residential homeowner benefits include a curated collection of offerings that range from private aviation and home design to other travel and lifestyle offerings as well as benefits at other Montage and Pendry properties.
Details about the residential design, plans, layouts and views are in the conceptual phase and will be unveiled in the upcoming months, as well as the various partners and collaborators on the project, adds Fuerstman.
Watersports, Well-Being and Fitness Programs
Guests and residents will have access to incredible amenities including Spa Montage, wellness and fitness programming, unique culinary experiences, as well as days spent on the water exploring the marine life and various outdoor recreational activities.
The full-service Spa Montage will feature private treatment rooms in addition to an extensive health and wellness program. Spa Montage programming will be inspired by nature, using local elements to provide an authentic sense of place.
There will also be a fitness center, several swimming pools, tennis and pickleball courts as well as Montages signature Paintbox Childrens Club.
A robust water sports program and a recreation center will provide guests and residents with endless opportunities to explore some of the most important natural reserves in the Bahamas such as pristine coral reefs that showcase an incredible diversity of tropical marine life.
Food and Dining Programs
Montage Cay will also boast an array of unique restaurant and bar experiences including all-day dining, a signature dinner-only restaurant, two beach bar and grilles, lobby and pool bars, as well as a spa caf and juice bar.
The resort will also offer indoor meeting space, as well as wedding and social-event lawn space with unobstructed views of the clear blue sea.
Montage Cay is remote yet easily accessible as it is located less than one mile off the coast of ... [+] Marsh Harbour.
Montage Cay is remote yet easily accessible as it is located less than one mile off the coast of Marsh Harbour. Guests and residents can easily get to the resort via several direct flights offered from major American and European markets to the Bahamas, as well as a modern FBO that welcomes private jets and charters. After arriving on Marsh Harbour, Montage Cay guests and residents will take a brief 10-minute boat ride to the resorts exclusive oasis or dock a private boat at the Montage Cay marina. Sea plane access directly to the Montage Cay dock is also available.
Montage Cay is destined to become one of the most exclusive ultra-luxury destinations in the entire Caribbean, as it will blend the companys award-winning, unparalleled service with the serene, natural beauty of the region.
For more information about Montage Cay, visit this link.
See original here:
- PAHO Director: If our health systems are not prepared, it is not the time to reopen - EyeWitness News - September 18th, 2020
- Bahamas New VIP Plan: Allow Tourists In, Then Lock Them Down. - The St. Kitts-Nevis Observer - September 18th, 2020
- Search Called Off for Missing Jamaicans and Haitians in Bahamas - caribbeannationalweekly.com - September 18th, 2020
- PAHO: Bahamas showing balance between reducing transmission and reopening - EyeWitness News - September 18th, 2020
- 'Fifth division Bahamas' faces uphill struggle to hit Singapore ambition - Bahamas Tribune - September 18th, 2020
- Back to the Bahamas: It's the people you remember most from life's adventures - Kingsport Times News - September 18th, 2020
- Divide and rule - Bahamas Tribune - September 18th, 2020
- A year after Hurricane Dorian hit the Bahamas, the islands are eager to welcome back visitors - iNews - September 18th, 2020
- PAHO: Vaccine not around the corner - Bahamas Tribune - September 18th, 2020
- Distillery sales return as US and local economy reopens - EyeWitness News - September 18th, 2020
- EDITORIAL: Are we out of our league? - Bahamas Tribune - September 18th, 2020
- Three days of suspected COVID deaths EyeWitness News - EyeWitness News - September 18th, 2020
- UK weather forecast: Temperatures to be hotter than the Bahamas next week as mercury rises above 30C - Evening Standard - September 18th, 2020
- The Artist Whose Medium Is Science - The New York Times - September 18th, 2020
- Out Island resorts eye COVID testing savings - Bahamas Tribune - September 18th, 2020
- Blockchain, The Bahamas, And Future Directions In Cryptocurrency Reporting - Forbes - August 26th, 2020
- Global warming's huge threat to Bahamas - Bahamas Tribune - August 26th, 2020
- Shore Thing Escapes Provides Coronavirus Aid to the Bahamas - PR Web - August 26th, 2020
- Bahamas Government to Outline New Economic Measures to Deal with Impact of COVID - caribbeannationalweekly.com - August 26th, 2020
- 'Renovation Island': The Baeumler Family's Luxury Bahamas Resort Is Finally Open for Reservations - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - August 26th, 2020
- Frustration begins to show in Grand Bahama - Bahamas Tribune - August 26th, 2020
- Sean Connery 90th birthday: From James Bond to Bahamas recluse - The Scottish Sun - August 26th, 2020
- Restrictions eased on Family Islands and Grand Bahama - Bahamas Tribune - August 26th, 2020
- Tropical Storm Laura bearing down on The Bahamas, Turks & Caicos - Loop News Trinidad and Tobago - August 26th, 2020
- FACE TO FACE: A lifetime's mission to redress the wrongs of slavery and explore a people's African roots - Bahamas Tribune - August 26th, 2020
- Bahamian aviation industry owed 'proper respect' says operator - EyeWitness News - August 26th, 2020
- PETER YOUNG: COVID's here to stay and it may be we'll just have to learn to live alongside it - Bahamas Tribune - August 26th, 2020
- Letters to the Editor: A young Bahamian response to COVID-19 - EyeWitness News - August 26th, 2020
- McAlpine to PM: Not the time to appoint engineer to min. of health - EyeWitness News - August 26th, 2020
- Ease leaves GB with 'crippled but better' economy - Bahamas Tribune - August 26th, 2020
- Ministry of Health in the Bahamas reports 2 more COVID deaths - i95.5 FM - August 26th, 2020
- Bahamas PM Assesses Isaias Damage on US Coast Guard Aircraft - US Embassy in The Bahamas - August 3rd, 2020
- Hurricane Isaias to impact Bahamas today and the US this weekend - CNN - August 3rd, 2020
- A New Private Island Resort Is Coming to the Bahamas - TravelPulse - August 3rd, 2020
- New tropical threat for Caribbean and Bahamas, heat wave continues for East Coast - ABC News - August 3rd, 2020
- Everything you need to know if you have plans to travel to the Bahamas - MSN Money - August 3rd, 2020
- A COMIC'S VIEW: Stupid is as stupid does in The Bahamas - Bahamas Tribune - August 3rd, 2020
- Grand Bahama residents in 20 communities advised to evacuate - Bahamas Tribune - August 3rd, 2020
- Traveling to The Bahamas: What You Need to Know - Caribbean Journal - July 21st, 2020
- Bahamas to Ban International Travel Amid COVID Concerns - Voice of America - July 21st, 2020
- US Navy Destroyer Rescues Yacht Off the Coast of the Bahamas - The Maritime Executive - July 21st, 2020
- From The Bahamas to Turks and Caicos, 7 Private Islands You Can Visit - Caribbean Journal - July 21st, 2020
- Secret royal living in the Bahamas EXPOSED - New Idea - July 21st, 2020
- 'Renovation Island': Here's How Much It Costs to Stay at the Baeumler Family's Luxury Bahamas Beach Resort - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - July 21st, 2020
- What to know before heading to the Bahamas - Boston Herald - July 15th, 2020
- Government of The Bahamas - Ministry of Health Testing Protocol for Incoming Visitors - PRNewswire - July 15th, 2020
- Defense Force increases presence in southern Bahamas - EyeWitness News - July 15th, 2020
- Top 10 Islands in the Caribbean and the Bahamas - KCTV Kansas City - July 15th, 2020
- Bahamas urged to re-examine 'citizen investors' - Bahamas Tribune - July 15th, 2020
- Time to stop this unjust destruction of Bahamas family life - Bahamas Tribune - July 15th, 2020
- Two new COVID-19 cases in Grand Bahama - EyeWitness News - July 15th, 2020
- Wife of The Bahamas Prime Minister Supports Sewing Classes in Over-the-Hill Community - Magnetic Media - July 15th, 2020
- Bahamas latest island to require negative COVID test for entry - Travelweek - July 15th, 2020
- Three new cases of COVID-19 on Grand Bahama - Bahamas Tribune - July 15th, 2020
- Art Dealer Inigo Philbrick Will Be Kept In US Custody After His Fiances Familys Bahamas Real Estate Was Rejected as Bail Collateral - artnet News - July 15th, 2020
- Police probe reports that officers shot several dogs - Bahamas Tribune - July 15th, 2020
- UK heatwave map: Scorching Atlantic plume to bake Britain hotter than Bahamas - Express.co.uk - July 15th, 2020
- Trudeau's past ethics transgressions hurt the Liberals. Will it happen again? - CBC.ca - July 15th, 2020
- 47th Independence Celebration, A Display of Innovation and Creativity - The Eleutheran - July 15th, 2020
- About 70 animals rescued from Bahamas, brought to Indian River County - TCPalm - June 17th, 2020
- Bahamas Ministry of Tourism & Aviation Prepares For Phase 1 Reopening June 15 - PRNewswire - June 17th, 2020
- Unraveling The Mysterious Death of Sir Harry Oakes in the Bahamas - dujour.com - June 17th, 2020
- Op-Ed: It's better in The Bahamas - EyeWitness News - June 17th, 2020
- Jamaica and Bahamas officially reopen for tourists, nationals Here's what to expect - Face2Face Africa - June 17th, 2020
- Bahamas Oil and Gas Market Outlook to 2023-Strategic Analysis, Insights, Forecasts and Opportunities in Bahamas - Cole of Duty - June 17th, 2020
- No negative test, no entry: Doctors weigh in on reopening Phase 2 - EyeWitness News - June 17th, 2020
- Atlantis to start phased reopening July 7 EyeWitness News - EyeWitness News - June 17th, 2020
- Johnson: Missed WTO targets not the focus - EyeWitness News - June 17th, 2020
- INSIGHT: It's only a matter of time before we pay the price for our shameful silence - Bahamas Tribune - June 17th, 2020
- All the Caribbean countries that are currently open for tourism - Time Out - June 17th, 2020
- EDITORIAL: Leave no island behind - Bahamas Tribune - June 17th, 2020
- 'Meals on Wheels' programme rolls on with bank's support - EyeWitness News - June 17th, 2020
- Bahamas becomes the jurisdiction of wealthy Forex brokers - Forex News Now - June 17th, 2020
- People seem to kill at the drop of a hat - Bahamas Tribune - June 17th, 2020
- Govt. looking to mandate the use of masks in public spaces - EyeWitness News - June 17th, 2020
- RBC unveils second phase of COVID-19 relief - EyeWitness News - June 17th, 2020
- BUT: Some teachers return to school what now? - EyeWitness News - June 17th, 2020
- Bahamas Announces Borders Reopening to Travelers on July 1 - TravelPulse - June 1st, 2020
- Breaking: SC of The Bahamas to Implement Massive Regulatory Changes - Finance Magnates - June 1st, 2020
- Where I played: The Abaco Club is Bahamas golf (and living) at its best - Golf.com - June 1st, 2020