Malunggay: Here to save your health
MANILA, Philippines When your immunity is threatened with colds and fever and you feel your regular diet is not strong enough. Do not fear! A super food comes to your rescue!
Coming from humble origins, the malunggay has always been perceived as a mere backyard tree, conveniently found everywhereespecially in most tropical countries, like the Philippines. Usually, malunggay leaves are used as extra ingredients in local recipes but little did we know that the malunggay possesses hidden powers.
Known scientifically asmoringa oleifera and moringa in English, malunggay has recently been studied intensively by several scientific and academic institutions that have now discovered its remarkable benefits in nutrition and healing.
Given the monicker Miracle Tree and touted as the natural nutrition for the tropics by scientists, malunggay has been promoted by the World Health Organization for the past 20 years as an affordable health enhancer and life saver in poor countries around the globe.
How strong is malunggay, you ask?Compared gram for gram against other fruits and vegetables, malunggay flexes its nutritive muscles.It has 7x more Vitamin C than an orange, 4x more Vitamin A than a carrot, 3x more Potassium than a banana and 4x more Calcium than milk.
Thats not all! The micro-nutrient content gets even stronger when the malunggay leaves are dried with Vitamin A becoming 10x stronger than carrots, 17x more Calcium than milk, 15x more Potassium than bananas and 25x more iron than spinach.
This nutritious powerhouse packs a punch with leaves filled with 27 vitamins, 9 essential amino acids, 46 antioxidants, numerous minerals and high concentrations of protein.
In India, malunggay has already been used for its healing properties for years. Its ancient tradition of ayurveda states that the leaves of the moringa tree can prevent 300 diseases. This may not be far from the truth with recent studies proving its health benefits to boost immunity, manage blood pressure, alleviate stress, fight fatigue, and improve digestive health.
Boiling the malunggay leaves into a tea can also fight colds and infections. Fresh leaves have been used to treat anemia, gastric ulcers and diarrhea. Its paste acts as an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory treatment for insect bites, wounds or fungal skin problems.
If you a breastfeeding mom, you may have been advised by your doctor to eat more malunggay leaves or drink malunggay tea to produce more milk for your baby due to its high calcium content.
Loaded with nutrients, vitamins and amino acids, malunggay replenishes your bodys energy to get you through a busy week or an exciting weekend. Unlike other energy boosters, such as caffeine, malunggay can be used to relax, since it helps manage your blood pressure and assures you of a good nights sleep.
You dont have to be pregnant or have a medical condition to enjoy the plethora of benefits the malunggay yields. Malunggay is for everybody.
As powerful as it is, you need to consume about half a kilo a day to get the healthy benefits of malunggay. Sounds tough, right? Who even wants to prepare half a kilo every single day?
Worry not! Generika Drugstore saves the day with Nutrawell Malunggay capsules, the newest offering from Nutrawell, its exclusive line of quality affordable food supplements and nutraceuticals.
Nutrawell Malunggay is made from premium malunggay leaves with no extenders and fillers and is encased in vegetable capsules that dissolve quicker than regular capsules, enabling your body to absorb the nutrients at a faster pace.
Did you know that one capsule of Nutrawell Malunggay is equivalent to 1kg of malunggay?
When taken daily, it will help boost your body with the optimal amount of malunggay vitamins and minerals to manage your blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels. It also helps reduce your chances of developing heart disease and diabetes.
In addition, it is extremely helpful for pregnant and lactating women who may want to increase the production of their breastmilk.
The best part is Nutrawell Malunggay costs only P5 per capsule, making it one of the most affordable malunggay supplements in the market today. Heavyweight protection for such a lightweight price!
So visit any Generika Drugstore branch anywhere in the country and be a hero to your health and your familys. End the year right and start 2020 with a bang! Take Nutrawell Malunggay everyday!
For more information about Nutrawell products, visit http://www.generika.com.ph/products/nutrawell.
See the rest here:
- Food Supplements Market 2021 Size Share Upcoming Trends Segmentation, Opportunities and Forecast To 2026 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - May 14th, 2021
- Food Supplements Market 2021 Evolving Technology, Trends and Industry Analysis || Future Plans and Industry Growth with High CAGR by Forecast 2027 | ... - May 14th, 2021
- Proposition 65 Notices of the Month April 2021: Overall Declines in the Number of Food Notices for Acrylamide and Heavy Metals, and in the Number of... - May 14th, 2021
- Softgels Dietary Supplements Market: Which segment will Drive Market Growth Forecast 2017 to 2022 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel... - May 14th, 2021
- Vitamin D2 vs. D3: Benefits, differences, and more - Medical News Today - May 11th, 2021
- CRN: 'This is not the final word on NAC' - NutraIngredients-usa.com - May 11th, 2021
- I'm A Doctor And Warn You Never Take This Supplement | Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - May 11th, 2021
- The 'Oscars of the nutrition world' to take place tomorrow - NutraIngredients.com - May 11th, 2021
- Best Supplements for Better Skin, According to Experts | Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - May 11th, 2021
- The Truth Behind Multivitamins - LA Canyon News - May 11th, 2021
- Best Supplements That Fight Aging, According to Experts - Eat This, Not That - May 11th, 2021
- Global Dietary Supplements Market- Growth Analysis, Applications, Region and Forecast to 2024 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel... - May 11th, 2021
- Global Nutritional & Dietary Supplements Market 2021 Industry Insights, Drivers, Top Trends, Global Analysis And Forecast to 2027 The Courier -... - May 11th, 2021
- Rise of Veganism and the Heightening Pet Adoption Trends will Paint a Positive Picture of Growth for the Pet Dietary Supplement Market, Says TMR -... - May 4th, 2021
- 'A straight shooter and person who cared about doing things the right way': Industry pays tribute to passing of veteran FDA public servant -... - May 4th, 2021
- What are the best food supplements to prevent Alzheimer's Explica .co - Explica - May 4th, 2021
- $75+ Billion Probiotics Market - Global Forecast to 2027: Increasing Use of Probiotics as an Alternative to Antibiotics - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - May 4th, 2021
- 44% of older millennials already have a chronic health condition. Heres what that means for their futures - CNBC - May 4th, 2021
- Study reveals mental health benefits of prebiotics in young females - NutraIngredients.com - May 4th, 2021
- Nestle in talks to buy Nature's Bounty vitamins - CNBC - April 27th, 2021
- The Best Time to Take Vitamins - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic - April 27th, 2021
- Congress Should Prioritize Dietary Supplement Reform as Part of Efforts to Strengthen Public Health - The Pew Charitable Trusts - April 27th, 2021
- Cod liver oil vs fish oil: Differences, benefits, types, and more - Medical News Today - April 27th, 2021
- Protein Supplements Market Value Anticipated To Reach US$ 22.6 Billion By 2027 Covering Pre and Post COVID-19 Market Analysis: Acumen Research and... - April 27th, 2021
- Game On! Nature's Bounty Breaks into Gaming and Brain Health Supplement Categories with New Brain HP - Salamanca Press - April 27th, 2021
- Rise Market Launches Home Delivery Service to Allow Access to Healthy Food and Supplements at Wholesale Prices - Yahoo Finance - April 21st, 2021
- The North American Ginseng Extracts Industry is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 8.2% Between 2020 to 2026 - GlobeNewswire - April 21st, 2021
- Nutrition and athletic performance: What to consider - Medical News Today - April 21st, 2021
- Are Probiotics Safe for Kids? Here's What You Need to Know - State College News - April 21st, 2021
- CBDepot and 4MP Cannabidiol Novel Food Applications With the UK Food Standards Agency Are Declared Validated and Verified Food Supplements - Yahoo... - April 21st, 2021
- 20 Foods and Drinks That Help with Bloating - Healthline - April 21st, 2021
- ADVERTISING: Advertorial Spring weeding, feeding, and seeding: Stress and anxiety - Coeur d'Alene Press - April 21st, 2021
- Are You Eating Foods That Harm Your 'Microbiome'? - WebMD - April 21st, 2021
- The best food sources of every vitamin and mineral - CNET - April 11th, 2021
- 66% of Americans Say They Are Seeking Out This Vitamin Right Now, New Survey Reveals | Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - April 11th, 2021
- The New Romanian Food Supplements Law - what it means for consumers and for the healthcare business - Lexology - April 11th, 2021
- Health Benefits of Vitamin C Supplements - Everyday Health - April 11th, 2021
- Omega-3 Supplements: Health Benefits and Top Brands - Greatist - April 11th, 2021
- Does it matter which foods you break a fast with? - Medical News Today - April 11th, 2021
- 3 Things to Know Before You Take an Iron Supplement - The Beet - April 11th, 2021
- Best Supplements for Sleep, According to Experts | Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - April 11th, 2021
- The main difference between vitamins and minerals - AZ Big Media - April 11th, 2021
- Foods that make you taller: Is it possible and examples - Medical News Today - March 31st, 2021
- BioFit Probiotic Reviews: Weight Loss Pills That Work Or A Scam? - Westword - March 31st, 2021
- Golde's superfood supplements are wellness and beauty aids - Fast Company - March 31st, 2021
- Dietary Supplements Market Growth Areas, Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts to 2026 The Bisouv Network - The Bisouv Network - March 31st, 2021
- Scientific Paper by NutriLeads Shows That Its Plant-based RG-I Food Ingredients Support Immune Function and Modulate the Microbiota - Business Wire - March 31st, 2021
- Triglycerides and cholesterol: Differences, causes, and treatments - Medical News Today - March 31st, 2021
- To stay healthy and strong, a dietician eats these 5 staple foods of the Mediterranean diet - CNBC - March 20th, 2021
- Exclusive Report on Dietary Supplement Market Analysis Report 2021 and Forecast to 2029 with different segments, Key players - The Courier - March 20th, 2021
- What popular food labels mean and how to use them to make better choices - KSL.com - March 20th, 2021
- Pea Protein vs. Whey Protein: Which Is Better? - Healthline - March 20th, 2021
- Be careful of food supplements, teas containing St John's wort: Health institute - NL Times - March 20th, 2021
- Which foods weaken the immune system? - Medical News Today - March 20th, 2021
- FLEXI NUTRITION Will Debut at ECRM's 'Healthy Living, Vitamin, and Nutrition Program' This Month - GlobeNewswire - March 20th, 2021
- 7 Best Magnesium Supplements 2021, According to Health Experts - Prevention.com - February 18th, 2021
- Food Supplements Market Increasing Demand, Industry Share, Growth with Industry Study Pandemic Anticipated to Surge Amid the rapidly Increasing Impact... - February 18th, 2021
- Is Lobster Healthy? Nutrition, Benefits, and Potential Dangers - Healthline - February 18th, 2021
- On-going humanitarian emergency threatens the nutritional status of vulnerable children and women in the Central African Republic - Nutrition Cluster... - February 18th, 2021
- 5 Amazing Food Supplements You Need for Overall Health and Fitness - News Anyway - February 2nd, 2021
- Caliper Foods Unveils Results of Landmark Colorado State University CBD Study - The First Human Clinical Study Measuring and Comparing the Absorption... - February 2nd, 2021
- Green-Lipped Mussel: Benefits, Forms, and Effectiveness - Healthline - February 2nd, 2021
- Diet and fitness experts debunk 10 glaring weight loss myths that could be sabotaging your goals - Insider - Insider - February 2nd, 2021
- Vegan deficiencies: What are they? How can they be avoided? - Medical News Today - January 23rd, 2021
- The global dietary supplements market is set to record a CAGR of 9.26% during the forecast period, 2019-2028 - Yahoo Finance - January 23rd, 2021
- What Happens to Your Body When You Take Too Much Vitamin D | Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - January 23rd, 2021
- The #1 Reason You Should Avoid This New, Trending Supplement | Eat This Not That - Eat This, Not That - January 23rd, 2021
- Up & Up & Out. Structure/Function Claims Preempted by the FDCA - Ad Law Access - January 23rd, 2021
- Health Supplements Market Breaking New Grounds and Touch New Level in upcoming year by Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, AKER BIOMARINE,... - January 23rd, 2021
- Probiotic Ingredients in Dietary Supplements | Covid-19 Impact | Industry Business Outlook, Revenue, Trends and Forecasts to 2027 - KSU | The Sentinel... - January 23rd, 2021
- Gut health supplements Market Size 2021| Global Statistics, Segmentation with Research and Analysis of Leading Companies - KSU | The Sentinel... - January 23rd, 2021
- What is the Difference Between CBD 'Medicines' and 'Food Supplements'? - The Cannabis Exchange - January 23rd, 2021
- Dietary Supplement Ingredient Initiatives Bolster Industry Amid Increased Growth - PR Web - January 17th, 2021
- Is 2021 the Year for Federal Movement on CBD? - Lexology - January 17th, 2021
- DSM responds to immunity demands with fast acting vitamin D - NutraIngredients.com - January 17th, 2021
- Vitamin D and care homes guidance - GOV.UK - GOV.UK - January 17th, 2021
- Global Vitamin and Mineral Supplement Market with Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Top Companies Like Wegmann, Plombco, Toho Kogyo, Statistics, Growth,... - January 17th, 2021
- Global Immunity Boosting Food Products Market Opportunities and Strategies Report 2020 Reveals - Yogurt As a Best Source of Probiotics for Immunity... - January 11th, 2021
- FDA progress report on CBD 'nothing more than an end-of-Administration desk-clearing exercise,' says CRN - FoodNavigator-USA.com - January 11th, 2021
- Experts warn against overuse of vitamin D - Anadolu Agency - January 11th, 2021