Updated: May 25, 2018:
JD Supra is a legal publishing service that connects experts and their content with broader audiences of professionals, journalists and associations.
Please note that if you subscribe to one of our Services, you can make choices about how we collect, use and share your information through our Privacy Center under the "My Account" dashboard (available if you are logged into your JD Supra account).
Registration Information. When you register with JD Supra for our Website and Services, either as an author or as a subscriber, you will be asked to provide identifying information to create your JD Supra account ("Registration Data"), such as your:
Other Information: We also collect other information you may voluntarily provide. This may include content you provide for publication. We may also receive your communications with others through our Website and Services (such as contacting an author through our Website) or communications directly with us (such as through email, feedback or other forms or social media). If you are a subscribed user, we will also collect your user preferences, such as the types of articles you would like to read.
Information from third parties (such as, from your employer or LinkedIn): We may also receive information about you from third party sources. For example, your employer may provide your information to us, such as in connection with an article submitted by your employer for publication. If you choose to use LinkedIn to subscribe to our Website and Services, we also collect information related to your LinkedIn account and profile.
We use the information and data we collect principally in order to provide our Website and Services. More specifically, we may use your personal information to:
JD Supra takes reasonable and appropriate precautions to insure that user information is protected from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We restrict access to user information to those individuals who reasonably need access to perform their job functions, such as our third party email service, customer service personnel and technical staff. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. Where you use log-in credentials (usernames, passwords) on our Website, please remember that it is your responsibility to safeguard them. If you believe that your log-in credentials have been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website and Services are not directed at children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 through our Website and/or Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Our Website and Services may contain links to other websites. The operators of such other websites may collect information about you, including through cookies or other technologies. If you are using our Website or Services and click a link to another site, you will leave our Website and this Policy will not apply to your use of and activity on those other sites. We encourage you to read the legal notices posted on those sites, including their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the data collection and use practices of such other sites. This Policy applies solely to the information collected in connection with your use of our Website and Services and does not apply to any practices conducted offline or in connection with any other websites.
JD Supra's principal place of business is in the United States. By subscribing to our website, you expressly consent to your information being processed in the United States.
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
You can also manage your profile and subscriptions through our Privacy Center under the "My Account" dashboard.
We will make all practical efforts to respect your wishes. There may be times, however, where we are not able to fulfill your request, for example, if applicable law prohibits our compliance. Please note that JD Supra does not use "automatic decision making" or "profiling" as those terms are defined in the GDPR.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, our customers who are California residents have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
You can make a request for this information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Some browsers have incorporated a Do Not Track (DNT) feature. These features, when turned on, send a signal that you prefer that the website you are visiting not collect and use data regarding your online searching and browsing activities. As there is not yet a common understanding on how to interpret the DNT signal, we currently do not respond to DNT signals on our site.
For non-EU/Swiss residents, if you would like to know what personal information we have about you, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will be in contact with you (by mail or otherwise) to verify your identity and provide you the information you request. We will respond within 30 days to your request for access to your personal information. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. If you would like to correct or update your personal information, you can manage your profile and subscriptions through our Privacy Center under the "My Account" dashboard. If you would like to delete your account or remove your information from our Website and Services, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with many websites, JD Supra's website (located at http://www.jdsupra.com) (our "Website") and our services (such as our email article digests)(our "Services") use a standard technology called a "cookie" and other similar technologies (such as, pixels and web beacons), which are small data files that are transferred to your computer when you use our Website and Services. These technologies automatically identify your browser whenever you interact with our Website and Services.
There are different types of cookies and other technologies used our Website, notably:
JD Supra Cookies. We place our own cookies on your computer to track certain information about you while you are using our Website and Services. For example, we place a session cookie on your computer each time you visit our Website. We use these cookies to allow you to log-in to your subscriber account. In addition, through these cookies we are able to collect information about how you use the Website, including what browser you may be using, your IP address, and the URL address you came from upon visiting our Website and the URL you next visit (even if those URLs are not on our Website). We also utilize email web beacons to monitor whether our emails are being delivered and read. We also use these tools to help deliver reader analytics to our authors to give them insight into their readership and help them to improve their content, so that it is most useful for our users.
Analytics/Performance Cookies. JD Supra also uses the following analytic tools to help us analyze the performance of our Website and Services as well as how visitors use our Website and Services:
Facebook, Twitter and other Social Network Cookies. Our content pages allow you to share content appearing on our Website and Services to your social media accounts through the "Like," "Tweet," or similar buttons displayed on such pages. To accomplish this Service, we embed code that such third party social networks provide and that we do not control. These buttons know that you are logged in to your social network account and therefore such social networks could also know that you are viewing the JD Supra Website.
The processes for controlling and deleting cookies vary depending on which browser you use. To find out how to do so with a particular browser, you can use your browser's "Help" function or alternatively, you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org which explains, step-by-step, how to control and delete cookies in most browsers.
- Stage IV lung cancer patient enjoys life extension from targeted therapy treatments - Loma Linda University Health - August 4th, 2021
- Major UK trial to assess whether cannabis-based drug could extend life for thousands with aggressive brain tumours - The Brain Tumour Charity - August 4th, 2021
- J&J says U.S. FDA agrees to extend shelf life of its COVID-19 vaccine - Reuters - August 4th, 2021
- RESA Power Expands its Electrical Testing Capabilities in the Midwest Region - inForney.com - August 4th, 2021
- The Navy Says It Cant Afford To Fully Modernize. So What Should It Give Up? - Forbes - August 4th, 2021
- The Rockies Went Backwards by Doing Nothing - FanGraphs - August 4th, 2021
- Lumen Technologies and Texas Rangers extend partnership through end of 2021 season - MLB.com - August 4th, 2021
- garden patio breathes life into 19th-century house renovation by meirav galan in tel aviv - Designboom - August 4th, 2021
- Ceremony to honor Bob Sliger's life to be held Aug. 13 - Advocateanddemocrat - August 4th, 2021
- Global Withania Somnifera Extract Market Where is Industry's Growth Heading by 2027? |Life Extension, Taos Herb Company, General Nutrition Centers ... - August 4th, 2021
- Pune civic body extends life insurance cover of employees till the end of pandemic - The Indian Express - August 4th, 2021
- SBM Offshore signed the Letter of Intent for FPSO Alexandre de Gusmo lease and operate contracts - GlobeNewswire - August 4th, 2021
- The decisions that led to Indias worst offshore disaster - Scroll.in - August 4th, 2021
- EP. 8: Targeted Therapies for Myelofibrosis - Targeted Oncology - July 25th, 2021
- Where's The Money? | Ways to keep your phone safe - WCNC.com - July 25th, 2021
- Should the Indiana Pacers prepare for life without T.J. Warren? - 8 Points, 9 Seconds - July 25th, 2021
- GCC's energy space: What does the future hold? Gulfbusiness.com - Gulf Business - July 25th, 2021
- Big 12s request to extend TV rights prompts Texas to look at all options, including SEC - Hookem.com - July 25th, 2021
- Having trouble with thrips? Ask an expert - OregonLive - July 25th, 2021
- Tadlock considering extension to his role in St. Petersburg The Crow's Nest at USF St. Petersburg - The Crow's Nest - July 25th, 2021
- Polygamy in Senegal, lesbian hookups in Cairo: inside the sex lives of African women - The Guardian - July 25th, 2021
- Heres the Sleeping Position Thats Right for You Based on Your Aches and Pains - Well+Good - July 25th, 2021
- Find Out The Premium Insights of Global Withania Somnifera Extract Market 2021-2028| Life Extension, Taos Herb Company, General Nutrition Centers,... - July 25th, 2021
- Behind the Lenz: The art of small things in macro photography - Walla Walla Union-Bulletin - July 25th, 2021
- Growth Drivers of Antioxidant Supplement Market with Relevancy Mapping by Key Player like Life Extension, NOW, Cytoplan, Biocare, Puritan, Vibrant... - July 25th, 2021
- How much are Boston Celtics Marcus Smart, Robert Williams worth in contract extension talks? - masslive.com - July 21st, 2021
- Grundy Co. Extension office has moved - Chillicothe Constitution Tribune - July 21st, 2021
- The Sims 4 UI Cheats Extension not working fix - Game Revolution - July 21st, 2021
- Youth step into the world of a veterinarian AgriLife Extension camps give 'hands-on' experience to future professionals - MyParisTexas.com - July 21st, 2021
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation announces extension of innovation partnering office at Monash University in collaboration with Victorian State... - July 21st, 2021
- A Right-Wing Dark Money Group Created This 'Big Tech Funding' Chrome Extension - VICE - July 21st, 2021
- Armyworms starting to appear; what you need to know - Runnels County Register - July 21st, 2021
- Le Sueur County Extension: Plants need to make right bets to survive drought - Southernminn.com - July 21st, 2021
- Focus on maintenance to increase hog building life - Clinton Herald - July 18th, 2021
- Armyworm infestation hits Leander neighborhood, experts say wet weather may be to blame - KXAN.com - July 18th, 2021
- See garden ideas come to life with the Kane County Master Gardeners - Chicago Daily Herald - July 18th, 2021
- First Improved W88 Nuclear Warhead For Navy's Trident Missiles Rolls Off The Assembly Line - The Drive - July 18th, 2021
- Managing risk in the submarine transition: the latest on the Collins life-of-type extension | The Strategist - The Strategist - July 18th, 2021
- Capturing the artistic beauty of rural life | Opinion | hpj.com - High Plains Journal - July 18th, 2021
- Scientists are demystifying aging funding could add decades to our lives | TheHill - The Hill - July 18th, 2021
- 3 Ways to Get Life Insurance When Your Policy Term Has Ended - Money - July 18th, 2021
- Plant life along the Hudson River | News, Sports, Jobs - The Express - Lock Haven Express - July 18th, 2021
- Virgin Galactic president Mike Moses on whats next for the companys growing fleet - TechCrunch - July 18th, 2021
- EXTENSION NEWS: Setting priorities in a fast-paced world - The Sanford Herald - July 18th, 2021
- Global UAS Market Size Projected To Reach $4.5 Billion By 2023 USA - PRNewswire - July 18th, 2021
- How many Brits have deleted life-saving track and trace app from their phones? No idea, junior minister tells MPs - The Register - July 18th, 2021
- In Disaster City, Texas, Rescues Are a Way of Life - The New York Times - July 7th, 2021
- Spending $2 trillion on new nuclear weapons is a risk to more than just your wallet - Business Insider - July 7th, 2021
- Space Tugs as a Service: In-orbit service providers are bracing for consolidation - SpaceNews - July 7th, 2021
- Apeel Sciences Wants To End Food Waste by Extending the Shelf Life of Your Produce - dot.LA - July 7th, 2021
- CStone announces China NMPA acceptance of IND application for CS2006/NM21-1480, a PD-L1/4-1BB/HSA multi-specific antibody-based molecule, marking... - July 7th, 2021
- Global Oral And Dental Probiotics 2021 Size, Status and Global Outlook NatureWise, Blisprobiotics, Hyperbiotics, Lallemand Health Solutions, Life... - July 7th, 2021
- EXTENSION NOTES What are food allergies and how are they managed? - Daytona Beach News-Journal - July 7th, 2021
- Celebrating the Life of Hal Conklin - Santa Barbara Edhat - July 7th, 2021
- In Search Of The 'Holy Grail' Of Tomatoes - Texas A&M Today - Texas A&M University Today - July 7th, 2021
- In blow to coalition, Knesset knocks down extension of family unification law - The Times of Israel - July 7th, 2021
- How developing predictive modeling tool can lead to better fruit consistency in the supply chain - FreshPlaza.com - July 7th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield: Im in no rush to get the extension done and Ive bet on myself my whole life - cleveland.com - June 18th, 2021
- N.L. government's $505-million aid for Terra Nova a good deal, energy minister says - Kamloops This Week - June 18th, 2021
- Want to see inside? | Bankers Life Fieldhouse closed for the summer for phase 2 of major renovations - WTHR - June 18th, 2021
- Big blue crane made in Manitowoc makes its way safely to U.S. Navy shipyard in Maine - Herald Times Reporter - June 18th, 2021
- Global Nuclear Plant Life Extension Market 2020 to 2025 Business Outlook and Innovative Trends | Top Players as Areva, KHNP, Westinghouse Electric... - June 18th, 2021
- Zodiac Milpro delivers three Rigid Inflatable Boat to DGA - Navy Recognition - June 18th, 2021
- Canadian Submarine Bedeviled By Accidents For A Decade Is Finally Back In The Water - The Drive - June 18th, 2021
- Gov. Phil Murphy approves extension of special-needs services, calling it the right thing to do - The Philadelphia Inquirer - June 18th, 2021
- Wellness Supplements Market- increasing demand with Industry Professionals: Forever Living.com, LLC, Juice Plus+, Herbalife International of America,... - June 18th, 2021
- As Terra Nova Deadline Approaches Minister Holds Hope That Solution Can Be Reached - VOCM - June 18th, 2021
- The life extension of the CH-146 Griffon and a plan for what comes next - Vertical Mag - Vertical Magazine - May 31st, 2021
- Department of Defense Press Briefing on the President's Fiscal Year 2022 Defense Budget for the Missile Defense Agency > US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE... - May 31st, 2021
- Proposed new health agency would emphasize innovation - Las Vegas Sun - May 31st, 2021
- 'Extraordinary example of community:' Capt. Lopez looks to the future of Salina's Salvation Army as she moves to new role - Salina Journal - May 31st, 2021
- Threat of N.L.'s Terra Nova oilfield shutdown a sign of things to come: economist - Kamloops This Week - May 31st, 2021
- Concrete thinking: an astonishing terrace extension - The Guardian - May 31st, 2021
- Bring your yard to life with these inspirational product designs: part 4 - Yanko Design - May 31st, 2021
- Tackling food safety in the lab, field and classroom - Batesville Daily Guard - May 31st, 2021
- The life extension of the CH-146 Griffon and a plan for what comes next - Skies Magazine - May 29th, 2021
- 1000 liver transplants have improved LLU patients' and families' lives - Loma Linda University Health - May 29th, 2021
- Joe Biden's proposed health agency would emphasize innovation - Bangor Daily News - May 29th, 2021
- How Taking Magic Mushrooms Led To A Billion Dollar Fortune - Celebrity Net Worth - May 29th, 2021
- Nigeria in Accord With Oil Majors That May Unlock New Investment - Bloomberg - May 29th, 2021