Updated: May 25, 2018:
JD Supra is a legal publishing service that connects experts and their content with broader audiences of professionals, journalists and associations.
Please note that if you subscribe to one of our Services, you can make choices about how we collect, use and share your information through our Privacy Center under the "My Account" dashboard (available if you are logged into your JD Supra account).
Registration Information. When you register with JD Supra for our Website and Services, either as an author or as a subscriber, you will be asked to provide identifying information to create your JD Supra account ("Registration Data"), such as your:
Other Information: We also collect other information you may voluntarily provide. This may include content you provide for publication. We may also receive your communications with others through our Website and Services (such as contacting an author through our Website) or communications directly with us (such as through email, feedback or other forms or social media). If you are a subscribed user, we will also collect your user preferences, such as the types of articles you would like to read.
Information from third parties (such as, from your employer or LinkedIn): We may also receive information about you from third party sources. For example, your employer may provide your information to us, such as in connection with an article submitted by your employer for publication. If you choose to use LinkedIn to subscribe to our Website and Services, we also collect information related to your LinkedIn account and profile.
We use the information and data we collect principally in order to provide our Website and Services. More specifically, we may use your personal information to:
JD Supra takes reasonable and appropriate precautions to insure that user information is protected from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We restrict access to user information to those individuals who reasonably need access to perform their job functions, such as our third party email service, customer service personnel and technical staff. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. Where you use log-in credentials (usernames, passwords) on our Website, please remember that it is your responsibility to safeguard them. If you believe that your log-in credentials have been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website and Services are not directed at children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 through our Website and/or Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Our Website and Services may contain links to other websites. The operators of such other websites may collect information about you, including through cookies or other technologies. If you are using our Website or Services and click a link to another site, you will leave our Website and this Policy will not apply to your use of and activity on those other sites. We encourage you to read the legal notices posted on those sites, including their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the data collection and use practices of such other sites. This Policy applies solely to the information collected in connection with your use of our Website and Services and does not apply to any practices conducted offline or in connection with any other websites.
JD Supra's principal place of business is in the United States. By subscribing to our website, you expressly consent to your information being processed in the United States.
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
You can also manage your profile and subscriptions through our Privacy Center under the "My Account" dashboard.
We will make all practical efforts to respect your wishes. There may be times, however, where we are not able to fulfill your request, for example, if applicable law prohibits our compliance. Please note that JD Supra does not use "automatic decision making" or "profiling" as those terms are defined in the GDPR.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, our customers who are California residents have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
You can make a request for this information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Some browsers have incorporated a Do Not Track (DNT) feature. These features, when turned on, send a signal that you prefer that the website you are visiting not collect and use data regarding your online searching and browsing activities. As there is not yet a common understanding on how to interpret the DNT signal, we currently do not respond to DNT signals on our site.
For non-EU/Swiss residents, if you would like to know what personal information we have about you, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will be in contact with you (by mail or otherwise) to verify your identity and provide you the information you request. We will respond within 30 days to your request for access to your personal information. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. If you would like to correct or update your personal information, you can manage your profile and subscriptions through our Privacy Center under the "My Account" dashboard. If you would like to delete your account or remove your information from our Website and Services, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As with many websites, JD Supra's website (located at http://www.jdsupra.com) (our "Website") and our services (such as our email article digests)(our "Services") use a standard technology called a "cookie" and other similar technologies (such as, pixels and web beacons), which are small data files that are transferred to your computer when you use our Website and Services. These technologies automatically identify your browser whenever you interact with our Website and Services.
There are different types of cookies and other technologies used our Website, notably:
JD Supra Cookies. We place our own cookies on your computer to track certain information about you while you are using our Website and Services. For example, we place a session cookie on your computer each time you visit our Website. We use these cookies to allow you to log-in to your subscriber account. In addition, through these cookies we are able to collect information about how you use the Website, including what browser you may be using, your IP address, and the URL address you came from upon visiting our Website and the URL you next visit (even if those URLs are not on our Website). We also utilize email web beacons to monitor whether our emails are being delivered and read. We also use these tools to help deliver reader analytics to our authors to give them insight into their readership and help them to improve their content, so that it is most useful for our users.
Analytics/Performance Cookies. JD Supra also uses the following analytic tools to help us analyze the performance of our Website and Services as well as how visitors use our Website and Services:
Facebook, Twitter and other Social Network Cookies. Our content pages allow you to share content appearing on our Website and Services to your social media accounts through the "Like," "Tweet," or similar buttons displayed on such pages. To accomplish this Service, we embed code that such third party social networks provide and that we do not control. These buttons know that you are logged in to your social network account and therefore such social networks could also know that you are viewing the JD Supra Website.
The processes for controlling and deleting cookies vary depending on which browser you use. To find out how to do so with a particular browser, you can use your browser's "Help" function or alternatively, you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org which explains, step-by-step, how to control and delete cookies in most browsers.
- New Survey Reveals 74 Percent of Americans are Concerned that Vitamins and Supplements are not Backed by Trustworthy Research - PRNewswire - June 13th, 2020
- Maintaining health and nutrition while staying at home - WSAW - June 13th, 2020
- Why a decision on a second US plutonium-pit-production factory should be delayed - Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists - June 13th, 2020
- The Role Of Nuclear Power In A Clean Energy System - Seeking Alpha - June 13th, 2020
- Six months to break the deadlock on life after Brexit - The Advocate - June 13th, 2020
- Nukes in Space: the Extinction Rebellion Yet to Be - CounterPunch.org - CounterPunch - June 13th, 2020
- Further extension to mother-and-baby homes inquiry - RTE.ie - June 13th, 2020
- Enel Awarded 106.3 MW in Italy in GSE's Second Auction - Saurenergy - June 5th, 2020
- Has the United States Abandoned Arms Control? - War on the Rocks - June 5th, 2020
- Aeris Resources to acquire producing gold mine from Evolution in transformational move - Proactive Investors Australia - June 5th, 2020
- Artax Biopharma Announces Series B Financing Extension to Advance First-in-Class Autoimmune Disease Therapy - P&T Community - June 5th, 2020
- Drivers granted automatic licence renewal extension - Farming Life - June 5th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Melatonine Market Research Report: Probable Key Development To Be Observed Market States And Outlook Across By 2026 - News Distinct - June 5th, 2020
- Reishi Mushroom Supplements Market 2020- Analysis And In-Depth Research On Market Size, Trends, Emerging Growth Factors And Forecast To 2026 - Weekly... - June 5th, 2020
- Tuskegee one of three HBCU land-grants awarded $1.6M USDA Centers of Excellence grant - Tuskegee University - June 5th, 2020
- Eye Health Supplements Market 2020 Growth by Opportunities, Application, Driver, Current Trends and Forecast by 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 1st, 2020
- The Dak Prescott extension: What have the Cowboys offered? Plus, where negotiations stand - The Dallas Morning News - June 1st, 2020
- Milk Thistle Health Tonic Market In Depth Research with Industry Driving Factors, Consumer Behaviour Analysis, Future Trends, Key Players and Forecast... - June 1st, 2020
- Explained: What RBIs extension of loan moratorium means - The Indian Express - June 1st, 2020
- How to stop earwigs and coreopsis beetles: Ask an expert - oregonlive.com - June 1st, 2020
- Orthopedic Extension Devices Market 2019 | How The Industry Will Witness Substantial Growth In The Upcoming Years | Exclusive Report By Industry... - June 1st, 2020
- Goldstar Insurance and Prudential partner to offer COVID -19 cover - Uganda - June 1st, 2020
- Punjab Agricultural University gives warm send-off to Bhalla - Hindustan Times - June 1st, 2020
- Wife honors husband with continuing education center - Atlanta Journal Constitution - April 11th, 2020
- Letters To the Editor | Opinion - westvalleyview.com - April 11th, 2020
- The Military's E-6 Mercury Is Far Deadlier Than The F-35 Stealth Fighter - The National Interest - April 11th, 2020
- Extend New START -- The World Can't Afford a U.S.-Russia Nuclear Arms Race Too - Just Security - April 11th, 2020
- Brandon Scherff's excited to be in Washington, looking to be Redskin for life - Redskins Wire - April 11th, 2020
- "Life Won't Be Same Ever": Odisha First To Extend Lockdown Till April 30 - NDTV News - April 11th, 2020
- Get Growing: Good news, good riddance to gypsy moth caterpillars this year - The Recorder - April 11th, 2020
- Alkane Resources regional drilling south of TGO returns further broad, high-grade gold - Proactive Investors Australia - April 11th, 2020
- He gave so much of himself to improving life in Douglas: Tributes paid to Billy Coleman - Echo Live - April 11th, 2020
- WAIVER EXTENSION, REVISED TIMING OF ENFORCEMENT - pa.gov - March 24th, 2020
- The U.S. Military's Behind-the-Scenes Moves To Protect Nuclear Readiness Amid Coronavirus - Newsweek - March 24th, 2020
- Mine life extension puts Kisladag back on the map - Creamer Media's Mining Weekly - February 24th, 2020
- WVU aims to make an impact in everyday West Virginians' lives - WV News - February 24th, 2020
- Over the Garden Gate: Bees are native pollinators - Ellwood City Ledger - February 24th, 2020
- What is the real cost of a Richards Avenue extension? - Santa Fe New Mexican - February 24th, 2020
- New Gold updates Rainy River and New Afton mine plans - The Northern Miner - February 24th, 2020
- Responsible Battery Coalition Applauds University of Michigan Research on Lithium-Ion Battery Degradation Calls Research Important Step in Educating... - February 24th, 2020
- Bruce Power marks next step of major project collaboration with ATS in Cambridge - TheRecord.com - February 24th, 2020
- Edited Transcript of ELD.TO earnings conference call or presentation 21-Feb-20 4:30pm GMT - Yahoo Finance - February 24th, 2020
- Senate panel agrees adding time to safe haven for babies a good step - KSL.com - February 24th, 2020
- Swine building maintenance the topic of statewide workshops - Discover Muscatine - February 24th, 2020
- Stress it is not a sign of weakness | News, Sports, Jobs - Morning Journal News - February 24th, 2020
- Arcadis working with the Georgia Department of Transportation to improve traffic congestion - Benzinga - February 24th, 2020
- Max Muncys extension helps the argument for new service time rules - Beyond the Box Score - February 8th, 2020
- Noah Rubin's Behind The Racquet With Robert Ryland | Tennis 10sBalls - 10sBalls - February 8th, 2020
- Satellites: The $500 billion business | Industry Trends - IBC365 - February 8th, 2020
- The many lives of charcoal - Penn: Office of University Communications - February 8th, 2020
- Space Mining the Quest for the Worlds First Trillionaire Amid Earths Growing Resource Scarcity - Wccftech - February 8th, 2020
- [The Turning Point] How a family car led to the idea of deep tech startup ION Energy - YourStory - February 8th, 2020
- Trump travel ban extension leaves Africans angry and disappointed - The Guardian - February 8th, 2020
- Los Angeles Lakers: Not trading for Andre Iguodala was the right move - Lake Show Life - February 8th, 2020
- The Ethics of Radical Life Extension | TalkDeath - January 27th, 2020
- Boldly Audition for These Sci-Fi Gigs in Honor of 'Star Trek: Picard' - Backstage - January 27th, 2020
- 3 Ways To Reboot Your Life In 2020 - Forbes - January 27th, 2020
- Watch: Kirk Cousins fumbles away comeback in Pro Bowl - Bring Me The News - January 27th, 2020
- Streetfighter and the future of the Challenger 2 - Army Technology - January 25th, 2020
- Iceni Courage to Be Revamped - Offshore WIND - January 25th, 2020
- The U.S. is Boosting Production of Nuclear Bomb Cores (For More Nuclear Weapons) - The National Interest Online - January 25th, 2020
- How Does the Air Force's F-16 Stack up Against the Best Chinese and Russian Fighters? - The National Interest Online - January 25th, 2020
- Race to exploit the worlds seabed set to wreak havoc on marine life - The Guardian - January 25th, 2020
- Rangers broadcasts to remain on 105.3 The Fan (KRLD-FM) after club signs multi-year extension - The Dallas Morning News - January 25th, 2020
- Pakistans judges briefly stand up to the army - The Economist - January 25th, 2020
- Merck-partnered biotech hands Roche its half-life extension tech as it pivots to immuno-oncology - Endpoints News - January 18th, 2020
- Free Iowa Concern Hotline available to help deal with stress of life - Radio Iowa - January 18th, 2020
- Subsea Robots in the Splash Zone - Offshore Engineer - January 18th, 2020
- Behind the scenes of the Valencia County Cooperative Extension Office - Valencia County News Bulletin - January 18th, 2020
- Using "nature's tools" to fight the global food waste crisis - Packaging Europe - January 18th, 2020
- Science on Screen film event features science and art of ranching and the cowboy life - Scottsbluff Star Herald - January 18th, 2020
- Boss Bajwa got extension, I didnt. But dont worry Pakistani dears, I will be Gen Twitter - ThePrint - January 18th, 2020
- Energy Express: A creative way to learn | News, Sports, Jobs - The Review - January 18th, 2020
- Ero Copper announces updated high-grade mineral reserve with average production of 40500 ounces over initial three-year mine life extension at the NX... - December 24th, 2019
- Did the F-16 Just Go Stealth? - The National Interest Online - December 24th, 2019
- Driving Tampa Bay Forward Pasco County's Ridge Road Extension Project finally starting Erik Waxler 6:55 - ABC Action News - December 24th, 2019
- Cargill and Renmatix collaborate to develop upcycled ingredients - Food Dive - December 24th, 2019
- White Sox rumors: Luis Robert has an extension offer on the table - South Side Sox - December 24th, 2019
- A Healthier New Year Starts in the Gut - WholeFoods Magazine - December 24th, 2019
- How my Irish heritage shaped my lifes journey and dreams - IrishCentral - December 24th, 2019