Numerous scientific studies document that people who eat the most fruits and vegetables have a lower incidence of health problems. Few people, however, consistently eat enough plant food to provide vital phyto-protection against common age-related decline. Commercial multivitamins do not contain all of the vital plant components needed to maintain good health.1-3
Life Extension Mix is vastly superior to other multivitamins on the market todaypartly because it provides a remarkably broad array of fruit and vegetable extracts.
Packed into this blend are extracts of fruits ranging from grape and maqui to bilberry and tart cherry. Its standardized vegetable extracts range from broccoli to artichoke. All with known health benefits throughout the body.
Rounding out the superiority of Life Extension Mix is its extensive list of water- and fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, amino acids. Life Extension Mix provides enzymatically-active forms of B vitamins like pyridoxal-5-phosphate that provide immediate antiglycation benefits. This formula is the only multivitamin to contain 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the active form of folate that is more bioavailable than folic acid. This greater bioavailability is especially important in people who have a genetic deficiency since it requires no conversion to become metabolically active.
Scientists have identified multiple mechanisms by which green tea extract helps protect against LDL oxidation, neuronal degradation, and a host of other structural and functional age-related changes. Life Extension Mix provides more green tea extract than found in commercial formulations.
Broccoli is one of the vegetables best documented to protect healthy DNA. The broccoli concentrate in Life Extension Mix is standardized to provide sulforaphane and other glucosinolates, compounds responsible for broccolis protective benefits.
Olive polyphenols help protect against LDL oxidation, quench free radicals, and stabilize cell membranes. Life Extension Mix contains an olive extract standardized to provide the best-documented polyphenol called hydroxytyrosol.
Luteolin is a flavonoid found in parsley, artichoke, basil, celery and other foods. It has shown the ability to help protect against DNA oxidative damage. When measured against 27 other citrus flavonoids, luteolin proved one of the most beneficial at maintaining healthy DNA. Luteolin also suppresses excess levels of interleukin-6 and interleukin-1b. Life Extension Mix contains a standardized dose of 8 mg of luteolin.
Lycopene is the red carotenoid in tomatoes that supports a healthy prostate and helps promote healthy lipid profiles for those already within a normal range. Lutein is found in spinach and collard greens and has been shown to help maintain eye macula pigment structure.
Pomegranate may be the most effective plant to help maintain optimal endothelial function. This pomegranate extract is standardized to provide the punicalagins and other polyphenols found in up to 2.6 ounces of pomegranate juice.
Sesame lignans increase tissue levels of vitamin E, including gamma tocopherol, and inhibit the formation of an inflammatory precursor called arachidonic acid.
The wild blueberry extract in Life Extension Mix is standardized to help maintain optimal neuronal function.
Bilberry extract has antioxidative properties that not only are neuroprotective, but help suppress photooxidative processes and have been shown to improve microcapillary circulation.
Cyanidin-3-glucoside is a berry compound that promotes healthy function of the retina to help support night vision.
Pterostilbene is a compound naturally found in blueberries and grapes that has been shown to have beneficial, anti-aging effects on gene expression and to promote healthy cognitive function.
D-glucarate is found in grapefruit, apples, oranges, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts. D-glucarate supports a detoxification process that helps to remove DNA toxins.
Unlike folic acid, 5-MTHFwhich is more bioavailableis able to cross the blood-brain barrier. This is especially important for people with cognitive difficulties to enhance the synthesis of acetylcholine in the brain, the neurotransmitter associated with memory. It also better facilitates maintenance of healthy homocysteine levels.
Vitamin D3 helps maintain healthy bone density and DNA. There is five times more vitamin D in Life Extension Mix compared to conventional multivitamins.
Life Extension Mix utilizes natural mixed tocopherols that provide natural vitamin E from alpha tocopherol and a small amount of gamma tocopherol (40 mg). Compared to synthetic vitamin E, the natural form is far more bioavailable.
N-acetyl-L-cysteine suppresses free radicals inside the cell and maintains healthy glutathione levels. Taurine may protect against free radicals between cells and supports eye health.
Life Extension Mix contains the sodium selenite, selenomethionine, and Se-methyl L-selenocysteine forms of selenium. Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of selenium may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer; however, the FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
Zinc is often poorly absorbed, but Life Extension Mix provides two of the most bioavailable forms of zinc.
Boron is not only needed to maintain healthy bone density but may also help promote healthy prostate cell function.
Life Extension Mix provides a high amount of an optimal form of chromium to help maintain arterial wall structure and already normal glucose levels.
Magnesium helps protect arteries and heart valves, and supports heart and brain cells. Life Extension Mix provides high potencies of six different forms of magnesium to fully saturate the body with this life-saving mineral.
Choline, phosphatidylcholine and inositol help maintain high levels of acetylcholine in the brain to support cognitive function and memory.
A healthy type of dietary fat, medium-chain triglycerides are easily absorbed intact and transported directly to the liver, where they are immediately used for energy.
Due to license restrictions, this product is not for sale to doctors and MLM wholesalers in the USA, Canada or the Philippines.
- Cryonics, brain preservation and the weird science of cheating death - CNET - July 6th, 2020
- Nano One update: progress on battery technology - The Armchair Trader - July 6th, 2020
- Highland Copper Announces Further Extension of White Pine Closing - GlobeNewswire - July 6th, 2020
- Registry is an arm of the Court and an extension of its dignity, says SC - The Leaflet - July 6th, 2020
- Hacking the Apocalypse: Your new guide to surviving the end of the world - MSN Money - July 6th, 2020
- How to get rid of fruit flies in your house | AgriLife Today - AgriLife Today - July 6th, 2020
- 'Life in the old dog yet': Hackney Law Centre thanks donors as it celebrates 40th anniversary - Hackney Citizen - July 6th, 2020
- David and Victoria Beckham plan garden extension with 91 metre lake at their Great Tew home - Banbury Guardian - July 6th, 2020
- Controlled Intelligent Packaging, Preservation and Shelf-Life Extension Market 2020 | by Manufacturers | by Countries | by Types and by Applications |... - July 5th, 2020
- Extension offers online session to help ag producers and others manage stress - Nevada Today - July 5th, 2020
- North America Blueberry Extract Market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR By 2027 | Top Business Players: Life Extension, Mazza Innovation,... - July 5th, 2020
- Kitchens Across America Trust Eat Cleaner Fruit + Veggie Wash, Available This July in New Value Size to Give People Kitchen Confidence | 2020-07-02 |... - July 5th, 2020
- Bruce Power partners give thousands to local charities - BlackburnNews.com - July 5th, 2020
- Antioxidant Supplement, Market Study for 2020 to 2026 Providing Information on Key Players, Growth Drivers and Industry Challenges|Vibrant Health, AST... - July 5th, 2020
- New Survey Reveals 74 Percent of Americans are Concerned that Vitamins and Supplements are not Backed by Trustworthy Research - PRNewswire - June 13th, 2020
- Maintaining health and nutrition while staying at home - WSAW - June 13th, 2020
- Why a decision on a second US plutonium-pit-production factory should be delayed - Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists - June 13th, 2020
- The Role Of Nuclear Power In A Clean Energy System - Seeking Alpha - June 13th, 2020
- Six months to break the deadlock on life after Brexit - The Advocate - June 13th, 2020
- Nukes in Space: the Extinction Rebellion Yet to Be - CounterPunch.org - CounterPunch - June 13th, 2020
- Further extension to mother-and-baby homes inquiry - RTE.ie - June 13th, 2020
- Enel Awarded 106.3 MW in Italy in GSE's Second Auction - Saurenergy - June 5th, 2020
- Has the United States Abandoned Arms Control? - War on the Rocks - June 5th, 2020
- Aeris Resources to acquire producing gold mine from Evolution in transformational move - Proactive Investors Australia - June 5th, 2020
- Artax Biopharma Announces Series B Financing Extension to Advance First-in-Class Autoimmune Disease Therapy - P&T Community - June 5th, 2020
- Drivers granted automatic licence renewal extension - Farming Life - June 5th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Melatonine Market Research Report: Probable Key Development To Be Observed Market States And Outlook Across By 2026 - News Distinct - June 5th, 2020
- Reishi Mushroom Supplements Market 2020- Analysis And In-Depth Research On Market Size, Trends, Emerging Growth Factors And Forecast To 2026 - Weekly... - June 5th, 2020
- Tuskegee one of three HBCU land-grants awarded $1.6M USDA Centers of Excellence grant - Tuskegee University - June 5th, 2020
- Eye Health Supplements Market 2020 Growth by Opportunities, Application, Driver, Current Trends and Forecast by 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 1st, 2020
- The Dak Prescott extension: What have the Cowboys offered? Plus, where negotiations stand - The Dallas Morning News - June 1st, 2020
- Milk Thistle Health Tonic Market In Depth Research with Industry Driving Factors, Consumer Behaviour Analysis, Future Trends, Key Players and Forecast... - June 1st, 2020
- Explained: What RBIs extension of loan moratorium means - The Indian Express - June 1st, 2020
- How to stop earwigs and coreopsis beetles: Ask an expert - oregonlive.com - June 1st, 2020
- Orthopedic Extension Devices Market 2019 | How The Industry Will Witness Substantial Growth In The Upcoming Years | Exclusive Report By Industry... - June 1st, 2020
- Goldstar Insurance and Prudential partner to offer COVID -19 cover - Uganda - June 1st, 2020
- Punjab Agricultural University gives warm send-off to Bhalla - Hindustan Times - June 1st, 2020
- Wife honors husband with continuing education center - Atlanta Journal Constitution - April 11th, 2020
- Letters To the Editor | Opinion - westvalleyview.com - April 11th, 2020
- The Military's E-6 Mercury Is Far Deadlier Than The F-35 Stealth Fighter - The National Interest - April 11th, 2020
- Extend New START -- The World Can't Afford a U.S.-Russia Nuclear Arms Race Too - Just Security - April 11th, 2020
- Brandon Scherff's excited to be in Washington, looking to be Redskin for life - Redskins Wire - April 11th, 2020
- "Life Won't Be Same Ever": Odisha First To Extend Lockdown Till April 30 - NDTV News - April 11th, 2020
- Get Growing: Good news, good riddance to gypsy moth caterpillars this year - The Recorder - April 11th, 2020
- Alkane Resources regional drilling south of TGO returns further broad, high-grade gold - Proactive Investors Australia - April 11th, 2020
- He gave so much of himself to improving life in Douglas: Tributes paid to Billy Coleman - Echo Live - April 11th, 2020
- WAIVER EXTENSION, REVISED TIMING OF ENFORCEMENT - pa.gov - March 24th, 2020
- The U.S. Military's Behind-the-Scenes Moves To Protect Nuclear Readiness Amid Coronavirus - Newsweek - March 24th, 2020
- Mine life extension puts Kisladag back on the map - Creamer Media's Mining Weekly - February 24th, 2020
- WVU aims to make an impact in everyday West Virginians' lives - WV News - February 24th, 2020
- Over the Garden Gate: Bees are native pollinators - Ellwood City Ledger - February 24th, 2020
- What is the real cost of a Richards Avenue extension? - Santa Fe New Mexican - February 24th, 2020
- New Gold updates Rainy River and New Afton mine plans - The Northern Miner - February 24th, 2020
- Responsible Battery Coalition Applauds University of Michigan Research on Lithium-Ion Battery Degradation Calls Research Important Step in Educating... - February 24th, 2020
- Bruce Power marks next step of major project collaboration with ATS in Cambridge - TheRecord.com - February 24th, 2020
- Edited Transcript of ELD.TO earnings conference call or presentation 21-Feb-20 4:30pm GMT - Yahoo Finance - February 24th, 2020
- Senate panel agrees adding time to safe haven for babies a good step - KSL.com - February 24th, 2020
- Swine building maintenance the topic of statewide workshops - Discover Muscatine - February 24th, 2020
- Stress it is not a sign of weakness | News, Sports, Jobs - Morning Journal News - February 24th, 2020
- Arcadis working with the Georgia Department of Transportation to improve traffic congestion - Benzinga - February 24th, 2020
- Life With GDPR: Episode 36- Extension of British Airways Response Time for Proposed Fine - JD Supra - February 8th, 2020
- Max Muncys extension helps the argument for new service time rules - Beyond the Box Score - February 8th, 2020
- Noah Rubin's Behind The Racquet With Robert Ryland | Tennis 10sBalls - 10sBalls - February 8th, 2020
- Satellites: The $500 billion business | Industry Trends - IBC365 - February 8th, 2020
- The many lives of charcoal - Penn: Office of University Communications - February 8th, 2020
- Space Mining the Quest for the Worlds First Trillionaire Amid Earths Growing Resource Scarcity - Wccftech - February 8th, 2020
- [The Turning Point] How a family car led to the idea of deep tech startup ION Energy - YourStory - February 8th, 2020
- Trump travel ban extension leaves Africans angry and disappointed - The Guardian - February 8th, 2020
- Los Angeles Lakers: Not trading for Andre Iguodala was the right move - Lake Show Life - February 8th, 2020
- The Ethics of Radical Life Extension | TalkDeath - January 27th, 2020
- Boldly Audition for These Sci-Fi Gigs in Honor of 'Star Trek: Picard' - Backstage - January 27th, 2020
- 3 Ways To Reboot Your Life In 2020 - Forbes - January 27th, 2020
- Watch: Kirk Cousins fumbles away comeback in Pro Bowl - Bring Me The News - January 27th, 2020
- Streetfighter and the future of the Challenger 2 - Army Technology - January 25th, 2020
- Iceni Courage to Be Revamped - Offshore WIND - January 25th, 2020
- The U.S. is Boosting Production of Nuclear Bomb Cores (For More Nuclear Weapons) - The National Interest Online - January 25th, 2020
- How Does the Air Force's F-16 Stack up Against the Best Chinese and Russian Fighters? - The National Interest Online - January 25th, 2020
- Race to exploit the worlds seabed set to wreak havoc on marine life - The Guardian - January 25th, 2020
- Rangers broadcasts to remain on 105.3 The Fan (KRLD-FM) after club signs multi-year extension - The Dallas Morning News - January 25th, 2020
- Pakistans judges briefly stand up to the army - The Economist - January 25th, 2020